English hero?

I was just wondering if anyone ells has done this achievement and not been given it in FM12?

I just got Gloucester city from BSN to the prem and it dint give, I normally play my game with this aim and had no problem getting it in FM11. I have just got two other achievements too so it is not any kind of internet connection problem ect.

I know it isnt the biggest problem in the world but it is a bit deflaiting like.....

i gave up on the achievements a few weeks ago when it awarded me the 1 achievement i have never got in the few years it has been available when i had not actually done it :@ think i have got 3 or 4 of them without actually doing them and a few that it did not award when they should have been. really has annoyed me this year :(

I took Halifax from the Blue Square North to the Premiership and on the day I won the championship with some games left I was given the achievement, so it's not for certain it won't give you it, IIRC you have to be appearing online on steam to be able to get awarded it.

Another bit of info on when I got it, it was on the previous patch so maybe the new patch has bugged the achievements? Who knows.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived