+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't start new season!

Default Can't start new season!

Hi,

I have finished my first season, but when i click on the new season button nothing happens. All other options seem fine but the new season button highlights and nothing more!

Please help

Christian

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comalley2012 View Post
    Hi,

I have finished my first season, but when i click on the new season button nothing happens. All other options seem fine but the new season button highlights and nothing more!

Please help

Christian
    Hi - this sounds unusual. Could you try fully powering off your device and turning it on again? Also, please ensure if plugged into a computer that the connection setting is 'charge only'.

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Please obviously ensure you've saved before you power off ..

If this doesn't work then please email me the save game at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and I'll forward it past this point and also use it to try and figure out what/why this is happening.

Just to check - you don't have an iOS device running on OS4.0.x do you? (and happen to be posting in the wrong forum) ... as there is an issue with that revision of the iOS/iPhone device software where it can cause problems at this point in a season, on those devices upgrading the system software will cure the problem.

+ Reply to Thread