+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hall of Fame

Amateur

Default Hall of Fame

Hi Marc and Community

????? - Is it possible to create a Hall of Fame list showing just Manager which have not used any Unlockables During Career and not changed the original database?

Might be interesting?

.... or a Super Manager Ranking - Just one saved game reload allowed per day to get into this list! To makes it really hard to reload until you win the match!

Of cause the existing "Rankings" will remain.

Oliver

Amateur

I never, ever reload the game anyway, and I don't think many people do it too regularly do I'm not sure the Super Manager Ranking would be a very popular option type.

Amateur

Good on you mate and the right spirit.

But I do not believe that it is possible to achieve 40000 or more manager points without doing it. As we all know there are some random results which occur on a regular basis and cost you various titles. However, I am still interested to hear from more of you and maybe SEGA.

Oliver

Semi Pro

".... or a Super Manager Ranking - Just one saved game reload allowed per day to get into this list! To makes it really hard to reload until you win the match! "

I agree in the whole spirit of the post as I personally disapprove of reloading the game but hey each to their own, however the quote above is wrong in my opinion. If I play FMH on my lunchbreak then again on the bus home with my iPhone 3G I have to open the save twice but that doesn't make me a cheater.
    http://fmhvibe.co.uk - The original Football Manager Handheld fansite

Amateur

Well, you are right but you can keep the app running in the background at all time if you like.

I agree that everybody must get happy on his own way but I would be really interested in compete against manager like you. Any idea how to put such a ranking together respectively eliminate re-loader or saved game manipulator?

Oliver

Amateur

The best way would be implementing some sort of multiplayer capabilities. For such a streamlined game, I think that is totally feasible.

Semi Pro

"Well, you are right but you can keep the app running in the background at all time if you like."
    Not on 3G.

"I agree that everybody must get happy on his own way but I would be really interested in compete against manager like you. Any idea how to put such a ranking together respectively eliminate re-loader or saved game manipulator?"
    I think the only way would be using a forum leaderboard but then people can still cheat.
    http://fmhvibe.co.uk - The original Football Manager Handheld fansite

Amateur

How is it about creating a Hall of Fame list where just manager will be ranked who have not used any unlockables.
    This should be easy to tag by hidden code in the saved games?

+ Reply to Thread