John Guidetti

Safce

76743868.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In reality Guidetti is currently plying his trade on loan at Feyenoord from parent club Manchester City, Guidetti is having a very productive season with 23 appearances 20 goals and 8 assists not a bad return from a player who'd only featured in 15 competitive career matches scoring a total of 4 goals prior to his loan spell. His impressive physique of 6"1 inches allows mobility and aerial prowess creating a typical good old fashioned number 9 type player very suited to the dutch league and hopefully the young chap could emulate "the switch" to the premier league as well as good old Ruud horseface Nistelrooy.

In game i've recently signed this young gentleman for a whole £0 (he was transfer listed and i often sort it by asking price and they wanted nothing for him) from Manchester City for my newly promoted Burnley, he's been a revelation alongside jay rod or paloschi. The three of them rotate quite frequently so all of them have similar game time and all have similar goal returns I am a lucky man to be honest haha.

Anyway down to business he is a very rounded centre forward , he has no particular weakness for his age nor does he have any real stand out attribute apart from above average penalty taking and quite reasonable team work and work rate for a centre forward. my assistant Tony Cotton believes he still has one and half stars worth of development left as well which should see him turn into a tidy little player.

johnguidettioverviewpro.png

Aye he's the perfect foil for the perfect poacher paloschi and even compliments jay rod really well. I'm looking forward to see how he turns out in a couple of seasons that's for sure.

Yes he's rated as a good prospect in real life and I've heard rumours of my home town club (Newcastle) sniffing around him but as i say it's only rumours and to be quite honest the way Newcastle conduct their transfers you can never know lol.

Just thought i'd edit my post to show you my latest result or should i say Guidettis latest result haha :-

burnleyvastonvillainfor.png

Archived