+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Condition draining issue in every match..

Amateur

Default Condition draining issue in every match..

I dont understand well enough.. I just bought a promising young player who can play in AMC and CM role..with advance playmaker prefered role.. but the dissapointing part us I cannot played him full 90 minutes.. Eventhough he got 17 rating stamina. My uruguayan Ramirez only got 16 stamina rating and he can played the whole season full 90 minutes.. except if he succumb into injury.. can you shed this thing up? if you require my save file just let me know.. thanks

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sobirin90 View Post
    I dont understand well enough.. I just bought a promising young player who can play in AMC and CM role..with advance playmaker prefered role.. but the dissapointing part us I cannot played him full 90 minutes.. Eventhough he got 17 rating stamina. My uruguayan Ramirez only got 16 stamina rating and he can played the whole season full 90 minutes.. except if he succumb into injury.. can you shed this thing up? if you require my save file just let me know.. thanks
    Please bear in mind that some roles are more intensive and harder to keep up with than others - for instance a 'Box to Box' midfielder takes a lot out of a player ... also what age is the player?, very young players will struggle to be quite as dominant physically as older players in their early years.

(if you'd be kind enough to email me the save - marc.vaughan@sigames.com then I'd be happy to take a look and check though)

Amateur

Ok, I'll try to extract my save file later.. Oh I understand that some roles are more stamina consuming then others.. But is it true that if the player plays in his prefered role, he will perform better in term of stamina consuming and performance?

Quote Originally Posted by sobirin90 View Post
    Ok, I'll try to extract my save file later.. Oh I understand that some roles are more stamina consuming then others.. But is it true that if the player plays in his prefered role, he will perform better in term of stamina consuming and performance?
    A player won't consume less stamina than his preferred role requires, simply put if he enjoys running madly up and down the pitch exhausting himself as his preferred role, thats what he'll do in that role - whether he can physically cope with it depends on his stamina.

For an example of this my 'preferred role' is central midfield really, but I'm old and rubbish - these days after around 25 minutes I'm knackered and fall over a lot, with this in mind the teams I play for prefer me to stay in defense .... where I can camp out a bit more (in fact I've a sneaking suspicion my best position these days is as a substitute but I'm not telling my team-mates that ).

PS - A player playing in his preferred role will be slightly more motivated, however that doesn't always means its his 'best possible' role for the team, someones its better to force someone to play in a role other than their preferred for the betterment of the team balance ... as manager its your call.

Amateur

I understand now..so that is why there is recomendded role and prefered role. where recomendded role probably been suggested by the coaches to suit the player's current ability. thanks for clearing that up.

And to be more realistic..even a very young player with 20 stamina will be likely to exhaust faster than more mature player..right? One more thing..is the retrain position of the player mechanism is same with the pc fm2012 one? I mean if a player do not have aptitude to train in the new position..is it if we keep played him in that position, the player will eventually acommplished that new position?

And for the latest update I would like more roles to be embedded into the game if possible. like trequista and anchorman roles. Anyway u guys have develop a great game.. thanks.

And to be more realistic..even a very young player with 20 stamina will be likely to exhaust faster than more mature player..right? One more thing..is the retrain position of the player mechanism is same with the pc fm2012 one? I mean if a player do not have aptitude to train in the new position..is it if we keep played him in that position, the player will eventually acommplished that new position?
    If a player is professional enough and you stick with training then yes he should become accomplished eventually - do be warned though some will sulk and never get that far.

And for the latest update I would like more roles to be embedded into the game if possible. like trequista and anchorman roles. Anyway u guys have develop a great game.. thanks.
    I'll be looking at this side of things in the future

+ Reply to Thread