why does top team coaches always watch my games?

You never said that, you said, "mourinho watch a barca game?" and i can almost 100% guarentee you he has been to a Barca game in the past. A lot of managers attend games of other teams for various reasons, it happens every week in almost every league.

what? when have mourinho been at barca match when hes trained madrid?

It's a very common occurrence IRL. Many managers go to watch other teams. You can only get so much information from videos and 2nd hand experience. Spurs manager Harry Redknapp got robbed while watching Atletico against Real in Madrid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/harry-redknapp-mugged-in-madrid-105947

I dont have any problems with managers going to games, and im amazed Nina Sky thinks its so ridiculous.

What does bother me is when I needlessly get told that a manager was in the stand to watch the other teams player, either to sign or to call up to national squad.

If i am a top of the table team in EPL, what does it matter to me if the bottom of the table team i just played has a Nicaraguan right back who may get called up for the international team he has already been capped for 60 times, when that player wouldnt even be my 10th choice right back.

End this silliness SI, as it is seemingly not part of the 'subscription' framework

this is very unrealistic, have you ever seen mourinho watch a barca game?

It's not unrealistic, I've not seen Mourinho watch a Barcelona game as I've never been to one but he will have watched a lot of Barcelona games given he worked for them when Bobby Robson was in charge there.

Just last weekend my team (Aberdeen) was playing in the Scottish Cup semi final. Our manager said he was staying to watch the other semi final the next day to scout the potential opposition for the final.

Of course we lost anyway :/

Archived