+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wrong stats for passes in the match

Amateur

Default Wrong stats for passes in the match

With Ganso or David Silva (great passers) in the team, when the player passes a lot in the game, more than 100 attempts for example, the number changes to negative, like -120 and sometimes it disappear, so no more 130(100) stats...

Amateur

You mean more than 128? Marc, why did you use a signed char for that? At least make it unsigned ;)

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ceirdiff View Post
    You mean more than 128? Marc, why did you use a signed char for that? At least make it unsigned ;)
    I think its stored as unsigned - will check it might not be being placed into the string correctly.

(just checked its stored as unsigned so should be 'good' up to 256, there is potential for the conversion for display being incorrect - I'll look into that)
    Last edited by Marc Vaughan; 19-04-2012 at 00:02.

Amateur

Ceirdiff, I dont know the exact number... Ganso pass counter is so fast... quality player... Heh...

I've put a safety on the passing stat display now, it shouldn't have caused a wrap around but it'll be doubly safe now ...

Amateur

Hi Marc! Please remember that this also happens for iOS, and I have mentioned it earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by rafafloripa View Post
    Hi Marc! Please remember that this also happens for iOS, and I have mentioned it earlier:
    Don't panic mate - all fixes which happen on Android automatically go into iOS and vice versa - they share the same codebase.

(although the next iOS update will be after the next Android one, don't panic its not that I'm neglecting iOS - its just that the vast majority of fixes are Android specific items - ie. installer tweaks etc. and iOS is incredibly stable/sane in general at the moment - next iOS update is 'planned' for the end of May all being well, as a 'wrap up' update to catch all remaining issues ..)

PS - If you post something and I miss it, feel free to kick me ... I'm kinda busy so will miss things from time to time.

Amateur

No panic, but I didn't know how intertwined were the updates for both devices

+ Reply to Thread