Future releases

Will future releases of FM:H be brought in line with the PC version, or kept to the a release roughly every April?

I'm just thinking- with no possibility of an editor for the PSP version, it may get annoying playing an out-of-date game just a couple of months after purchase.

Will future releases of FM:H be brought in line with the PC version, or kept to the a release roughly every April?

I'm just thinking- with no possibility of an editor for the PSP version, it may get annoying playing an out-of-date game just a couple of months after purchase.

• SI Staff

We'll announce plans for future versions closer to their release dates (as per normal).

At present we're monitoring all feedback on our current games in order to ensure that the next lot are as good as possible (and also that they evolve in the manner you lot want icon_biggrin.gif).

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see another FMH until next year, giving SI plenty more time to squeeze more out of the machine.

On the "editor" possibilities, it should be theoretically possible for a future FMH to "install" the database to the memory stick if it's large enough, and for a PC application to carry out all the changes as you would for the PC version. Then the game can read the memory stick database instead of the one it has on its UMD.

The real question is if Sony would allow it, if it's somehow breaching one of their rules. Technically I can't see a problem.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cuidado-:

no point in an editor, BIG job and .edt files can do just about the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye, edt file would be just as good.

Although sometimes it's nice to mess about if you're bored.

Given that the game stores everything in RAM while running, edt files should be possible.

• SI Staff

I'm definitely hoping to allow some more customisation of the game in future versions - however obviously at present we don't know exactly what will be present in the next version (and are still open to guidance and suggestions as to how the game should evolve).

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

I'm definitely hoping to allow some more customisation of the game in future versions - however obviously at present we don't know exactly what will be present in the next version (and are still open to guidance and suggestions as to how the game should evolve). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good to hear icon_smile.gif

Marc, did you get my email I sent last night? I sent it via your profile on the main site.

Archived