+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football Manager Handheld 2012 (error when updating)

Lurker

Unhappy Football Manager Handheld 2012 (error when updating)

Hello everyone, I bought Football Manager Handheld 2012, says that my phone is compatible with a GALAXY Y (GT-S5360B), the game comes up to install more time to upgrade from an unexpected error. what can I do?

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richardbh View Post
    Hello everyone, I bought Football Manager Handheld 2012, says that my phone is compatible with a GALAXY Y (GT-S5360B), the game comes up to install more time to upgrade from an unexpected error. what can I do?
    I'm sorry the GooglePlay store should not be indicating that the game is compatible with the Galaxy-Y, that phone has a 240×320 display I believe which is below the minimum required by the product (480x320). If this is the case I'm afraid the game will not work.

If you contact SEGA through the support link on the titles GooglePlay then they should be able to help you with getting a refund, apologies for any confusion I'm not sure why that happened.

(if you have any problems contacting SEGA please feel free to email me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and I'll try and help further)

+ Reply to Thread