+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,100 of 1288

Thread: [TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

Amateur

Nothing wrong with PSV that I can see, other thatn them being 4th n now like 8points behind first. Euro cup tie was crazy well done Al-Sadd. Just need to push on for the league! Cumon PSV

Amateur

I thought malaga were starting to close in on the top, fallen back behind now. going to have to right this season off and come back stronger next.

well done to al-sadd, hopefully that can push on and put san marino on the map in europe.

Banned

Should have an update for you guys tonight hopefully

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Tactic Master View Post
    Should have an update for you guys tonight hopefully
    will this be the end of season update or is there still another after it?

Part-Timer

Anji News

The Anji board have given up hope on Hiddink, and have decided the new man to take the team forward is Sidnei Lobo.
    A relatively unknown name, but one that will hopefully bring stability to a club that needs to be challenging for the title.

Amateur

hey guys is there any room to join the game now. Thanks.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by UtdAJ View Post
    hey guys is there any room to join the game now. Thanks.
    There most likely will be once this season ends, but you wont be able to choose your team. Just keep checking in here over the next few days and you might get lucky. I think your the first person to register interest so you should be top of the list.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    There most likely will be once this season ends, but you wont be able to choose your team. Just keep checking in here over the next few days and you might get lucky. I think your the first person to register interest so you should be top of the list.
    haha sounds good. any word on when the season is likely to finish. im assuming i will be one of the teams already in the league but with inactive players.

Banned

There are two more updates to go, I'm currently working on one.

Banned

Season 2 Update - April

Campionato Super League

League Table: Big news at the top of the league as PSV, Napoli and Olympiakos have finally overtaken Al-Sadd. PSV take top spot and are 4 points clear of the rest after a brilliant month! Napoli are 1 point ahead of both Olympiakos and Al-Sadd, whilst Olympiakos are ahead of Al-Sadd on goal difference. Al-Sadd have had an extremely rough month, picking up just 2 points out of a possible 15! With the final month approaching, up next, we can now see who the contenders are for a European spot, with FC Twente and Fulham in an able position to move into 3rd or 2nd, whilst Anji have an outside chance. Anyone below Anji will be looking towards next year as their chance, apart from Bologna and Gladbach obviously, who have their Coppa Titano Final to play out on the 29th of the coming month. It is extremely close yet again at the bottom of the league with Colo Colo in last place on 36 points, whilst River (21st), Aston Villa (20th) and Newcastle United (19th) are all on 37 points!

League Team Stats

In Form Team: Ajax have had a sensational month and it was definately not the easiest, facing both Al-Sadd and Malaga, beating them 3 - 0 and 3 - 2 respectively. Brilliant stuff which almost guarantees them a spot away from the bottom 4.
    Goals For: Olympiakos are still the dominating team when it comes to attacking football and have so far hit a massive 74 goals this season!
    Conceded: Napoli are on route to a European spot, whilst fighting with PSV for top spot. This is possibly down to their amazing defence, although this month hasn't been the best for them.

League Player Stats

Average Rating: Lionel Messi is probably guaranteed to be named the best player this season after his continued brilliance on the pitch, currently on an 8.01 average rating over the season!
    Goals Scored: Edinson Cavani is back! 17 goals so far in the league and he has the chance to eclipse last season's 22 goals overall! Can he do it?
    Assists Made: Marvin Martin has now made 17 assists this season and I wouldn't be suprised if there were no offers for him during the summer!

Europa League Action

Quarter Final 1st Leg: SLB 1 - 0 Al-Sadd
    Al-Sadd were completely outplayed in this match and deserved to lose with only 7 shots and 2 on target. The scoreline probably flattered Al-Sadd and they will have a lot of work to do in the second leg, including not conceding an away goal.

Quarter Final 2nd Leg: Al-Sadd 2 - 1 SLB
    Al-Sadd were much better in their home game, but the dreaded away goal dumps them out of the Europa League! A bad month now turns into a nightmare for Al-Sadd and their fans!

Game File

Game File Upload: Please make sure everything us up to date and their are no errors with your team, including wage problems.

Banned

Active List - There has been no changes since last month.

If you are not on this list yet, then you need to start worrying as we near the end of the season. If your not on this list at the end of the season and fail to post when given the chance, then you will be removed from the game. Here is the current active list...

Code:
    Ntfbolton1972

NathWalker

Toonbalmy87

B101

TWFL

Animosama

AndyEs

Yakutz

Jpr

18Rabbit

Ri916

Spurs + Eastbourne 4eva

Glennuk

Kris0710

Babaginoosh

Amateur

YAAAS PSV! Cumon just need to hold it for the next 4 games! Marcello Lippi you hero

Amateur

Bad month for Fulham, hopefully we can bring it back in the last 4 games.

Banned

Al-Sadd Facilities Announcement

Al-Sadd have today confirmed that they have completed their development of the Al-Sadd Facilities, bringing to the club state of the art Training Facilities! It is believed that this has cost the club in the region of £30,000,000! The Al-Sadd chairman had this to say...

"My aim when taking control of this club was to make it a power house in European Football and I believe that the progress we have made since taking control almost 2 years ago is outstanding. The development of the Stadium and the Facilities within the club were a main priority and I'm very pleased to announce we have reached all of our targets."

With the club recently being dumped out of the Europa League after a Quarter Final away goal defeat to SLB, it is believed they will look to make major improvements to the squad during the summer transfer window!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jpr View Post
    Bad month for Fulham, hopefully we can bring it back in the last 4 games.
    Tell me about it... At least your month only consisted of one loss and pick up 5 points, I got dumped out of Europe on away goals and picked up just 2 points!

Amateur

Sucks that River is getting the tar beaten out of it by people who aren't even here. :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 18Rabbit View Post
    Sucks that River is getting the tar beaten out of it by people who aren't even here. :P
    That will change for season 3

Amateur

Look at Gladbach surging up the table! Raul rolling back the years.

Reserves

Leeds are in freefall down the table

Semi Pro

Daamn Damn Damn still in touching distance of a top 8 spot but really just have been good enough this year will be looking to add a few more players next year and get rid of the dead wood

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    Daamn Damn Damn still in touching distance of a top 8 spot but really just have been good enough this year will be looking to add a few more players next year and get rid of the dead wood
    By the looks of things, you need an entirely new defence, but your attackers are 2nd to none.

Semi Pro

By the looks of things, you need an entirely new defence, but your attackers are 2nd to none.
    yeah i noticed thats what i have been trying to build but oh well will get some defenders in the next transfer window

Semi Pro

not letting me download the save game

Banned

not letting me download the save game
    I've just tested and it works for me? Try again?

Amateur

Same as the last updates, mid-table,nothing really happening. after such a promising 1st season this is not what i was expecting

Amateur

I really need to be getting some more goals in, midtable finish isnt good enough. Looks like i'll be onto my 5th manager in 2 years ;P

Semi Pro

Very tight at the bottom there. Need a big month from Newcastle. Should be a very interesting summer all round i expect.

Semi Pro

I've just tested and it works for me? Try again?
    Tried I'll try wen I get home frm work

Semi Pro

Worked for me

Banned

I'm getting the end of season update going right now so the thread for new players could go up tonight!

Amateur

Looks like Bolton will finish about same as they did last year.

Banned

End Of Season Update (April 1st - 6th June)

Campionato Super League

League Table

CHAMPIONS: PSV (Champions League 2nd Qualifying Round)
    Runner Up: Al-Sadd (Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round)
    3rd Placed: Napoli (Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round)

An amazing season yet again for PSV and their fans as they retain the Campionato Super League and will again enter into the Champions League! Al-Sadd will be gutted (yes I am) that they couldn't hold on to 1st place despite being there for a long period with games in hand and several points above their rivals, but they will be delighted with a 2nd place finish none the less. Napoli stepped off the gas a little bit towards the end, but considering where they were at the start of the season, this is a very good finish and they will enter into the Europa League next season! Leeds United's gamble on Lionel Messi paid off in terms of personal performances for the little wizard, but in team performances it was an absolute nightmare! They are now stuck with over £120,000,000 of debt and could struggle for some time now. Down at the bottom of the table, Colo Colo finally ended the questions and provided the answer as to who would come last! Newcastle United will be disappointed after a positive start under their new manager a few months ago, but were unable to keep up the pressure and folded this month to end in 21st place.

League Team Stats

In Form Team: Aston Villa made a late push in the final month to pick up some extra end of season prize money. They had winning results against Al-Sadd, Malaga and FC Twente recently!
    Goals For: Universidad De Chile picked up 1st place, but Olympiakos were joint, both on 77 goals! Al-Sadd came close behind with 74 goals.
    Conceded: FC Twente finished the season as the team known for their defensive prowess! They only conceded 45 goals this campaign and the nearest teams to them were Napoli (47) and PSV (49).

League Player Stats

Average Rating: Lionel Messi as anticipated picked up the Average Rating award with an amazing 8.06 average rating through the season! Amazing stuff by the Argentine master.
    Goals Scored: Edinson Cavani has done it again! He will pick up his 2nd consecutive Golden Boot award this season with 19 goals in total! Kolbeinn Sigporsson and Luis Suarez were the nearest to Cavani with 17 goals apiece.
    Assists Made: Marvin Martin is officially the best creative player in the league with a massive 18 assists this season! He has been amazing for the PSV side that retained the title and has started to pay off his £21.5mil transfer.

Coppa Titano Final

Last season the glory belonged to Al-Sadd as they beat Bologna in the final 2 -1! However Al-Sadd made an earlier than anticipated exit in the Quarter Finals to a very strong Anji side, but Gladbach managed to overcome the odds in the Semi's to dump out Anji, whilst last years finalist Bologna dumped out Universidad De Chile, setting up one of the most unlikely of finals between Gladbach and Bologna!

Coppa Titano Final: Bologna 3 - 1 Gladbach

Bologna were back for a second time and were much more determined, a determination that probably sprouts from their painfull defeat last season. That determination was turned into a world class performance and they more than easily beat Gladbach who will be hugely disappointed with their performance! A brace from Marco Di Vaio and a 3rd from Henry Gimenez, with a late bit of hope from Younes Belhanda.

Game File

Game Save File: It is not the time to look towards scouting your summer targets, but the summer transfer window will not open untill we have our new chairman in place.

Amateur

Another Championship for PSV couldn't be happier, left it late again like last season though. Still a small bit to be done to the squad so looking forward to the transfer window.

TM are you going to post all our balances after prize money from league places again like the start of this season? Might also help possible new chairmen for deciding who they want to pick.

Banned

I'm annoyed that we threw the title away towards the end... Congratulations to PSV.

I will post the balances once the End Of Season Awards have been announced

Amateur

Really Olympiakos, how does this team manage to get 2 draws and 3 losses in last 5 matches, and losing to Leeds and River (no offense guys). That really sucks losing form when it mattered most. Missed out on EC because of it finishing 5th.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Babaginoosh View Post
    Really Olympiakos, how does this team manage to get 2 draws and 3 losses in last 5 matches, and losing to Leeds and River (no offense guys). That really sucks losing form when it mattered most. Missed out on EC because of it finishing 5th.
    It happened to Malaga last season and it happened to me this season, it's just football, it's unpredictable at times...

Amateur

Ahh two points off of Europe. Wow that sucks... Oh well time to build for next season. Good to see such a solid defence though!

Amateur

16th just isnt anywhere near good enough, be expecting a PM soon TM

Amateur

It happened to Malaga last season and it happened to me this season, it's just football, it's unpredictable at times...
    Yeah i know, just really heartbreaking when you have been in form all season, then the last month of play it goes to you know where.

There will be some changes this year, and one of those will be on the defense for sure, tired of surrendering so many goals.

Reserves

I know we're not in the Transfer window yet but I figured that there would be a lot of interest so...

Leeds United Offer Lionel Messi to Clubs

PM me if you want to make an offer and I will sell him to the highest offer.

Amateur

Terrible last month for Fulham. Conceding 10 goals in the last 4 games has lost us some prize money!

Took out a huge loan as well just before the prize money, season tickets + TV revenue comes in.

Also, TM when are you looking to open the window. I have names ready :P
    Last edited by Jpr; 08-06-2012 at 23:35.

Semi Pro

Well finished 7th thts good enough for me but will be aiming for europe next season.

Part-Timer

It seems I am always a bottom club

Part-Timer

Definitely happy with third considering where we started the season. Probably won't do much this transfer window other than to improve facilities a bit and steady the financial ship.

Reserves

So far the highest bid for Messi is 40m. Surely someone will pay more than this for the worlds best player?

Amateur

So far the highest bid for Messi is 40m. Surely someone will pay more than this for the worlds best player?
    I think it might be a case of cutting your losses short, add on the £16m you will save by not paying his wages next year too, I feel sorry for whoever signs him, they will pay him a total of £20m next season in wages!

I have my transfer requests ready and waiting in a notepad document, will be PM'ing TM as soon as he confirms the window so nobody steals my signings

Semi Pro

Who the hell is Erwin Hoffer lmao 77 goals for The Us just need a defense to match it . Then you all will be in trouble ;)

Amateur

Who the hell is Erwin Hoffer lmao 77 goals for The Us just need a defense to match it . Then you all will be in trouble ;)
    17 not 77

Also, the Universidad de Chilie reserve squad is huge!

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jpr View Post
    17 not 77

Also, the Universidad de Chilie reserve squad is huge!
    i meant 77 goals in total for the team and yea it is pretty big but they arnt realy on a big wage so i am not worried

Amateur

Damn, gutting final month. Losing the cup final and slipping into the bottom half.

Banned

I am currently working on moving the loan players back to their clubs before I do the End Of Season Report. Once the End Of Season Report is done I will post up the club finances and open the thread for the new chairman to come in and then finally the transfer window will open

Code:
    John Obi Mikel 50k Chelsea
    Benoit Cheyrou 66k
    Mehmet Topal 33.5k
    Mohammed Sissoko 64k
    Josh McEachran 10k
    Cala 6.3k
    Chris Smalling 40k Man Utd
    Thibaut Courtois 20.5k
    Ederson 26k
    Anthony Annan 25k
    Julian Draxler 21k Anji
    Simone Pepe 20k Palermo
    Aleksandar Kolarov 65k Chelsea
    Olexandr Chyzhov 5.5k Shakhtar
    Sebastien Bassong 35k Tottenham
    Bojan 17.25k Barcelona
    Vladimir Weiss 10k Man City
    Thiago 67k Barcelona
    Allan Nyom 8.25k Udinese
    Danny Wilson 20k Liverpool
    Kevin De Bruyne 23k Chelsea
    Xherden Shaqiri 25k Bayern Munich
    Pedro 85k Barcelona
    Taye Taiwo 53k AC Milan
    Martin Montoya 13k Real Sociedad
    Dedryck Boyata 7.5k Man City
    Jack Wilshere 45k Arsenal
    Nicklas Bendtner 10k Arsenal
    Jeremy Menez 56k Roma

Reserves

I think TM should set a opening time for the transfer window so that we know to check the forums at that time. Previously I havent looked for a few hours only to find that everyone has taken all the good players.

Amateur

I think TM should set a opening time for the transfer window so that we know to check the forums at that time. Previously I havent looked for a few hours only to find that everyone has taken all the good players.
    I second this, but then we have to be convenient for TM as he is the one running the game.

Either way I have my list ready

Banned

It's hard to put a time on it because of personal commitments and complications that could arise. What I will do is I will hold off the opening of the transfer window by between 4 and 12 hours from when i'm ready to open it. In other words, you will know approx 4 to 12 hours before the window will open, but thats the best I can do.

I've now completed the loan transfers, moving them back to their clubs.

Reserves

It's hard to put a time on it because of personal commitments and complications that could arise. What I will do is I will hold off the opening of the transfer window by between 4 and 12 hours from when i'm ready to open it. In other words, you will know approx 4 to 12 hours before the window will open, but thats the best I can do.

I've now completed the loan transfers, moving them back to their clubs.
    Thats great! Thanks

Banned

End Of Season Report

Campionato Super League Winners: PSV
    Coppa Titano Winners: Bologna
    Trofeo Federale Winners: Al-Sadd

Panchina D'Oro: Vicente Del Bosque
    Goalkeeper Of The Season:
    Tim Wiese
    Defender Of The Season:
    Wilfred Bouma
    Midfielder Of The Season:
    Lionel Messi
    Striker Of The Season: Raul
    Pallone Di Cristallo: Lionel Messi
    Golden Boot:
    Edinson Cavani

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    San Marino Club History

Campionato Super League Winners

[2011/2012] 1st Place: PSV (1) | 2nd Place: Anji | 3rd Place: Malaga | Top Goalscorer: Edinson Cavani (22)

[2012/2013] 1st Place: PSV (2) | 2nd Place: Al-Sadd | 3rd Place: Napoli | Top Goalscorer: Edinson Cavani (19)

Coppa Titano Winners

[2011/2012] Winners: Al-Sadd (1) | Runner-Up: Bologna | Top Goalscorer: Mamadou Niang & Seydou Doumbia (6)

[2012/2013] Winners: Bologna (1) | Runner-Up: Gladbach | Top Goalscorer: Marco Di Vaio (6)

Trofeo Federale Winners

[2012/2013] Winners: Al-Sadd (1) | Runner-Up: PSV | Man Of The Match: Seydou Doumbia
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reserves

3 out of 7 awards for me = Not bad

Banned

News Flash

Marcello Lippi has decided to leave his position at PSV and retire from football! Lippi has guided his PSV side to an amazing Campianto Super League double in the last 2 seasons and it remains to be seen who would be able to replace such a talented manager. It is believed that Massimiliano Allegri has taken over as caretaker manager for the time being, but speculation is that the PSV chairman Andy Stewart may look elsewhere.

Sir Alex Ferguson has decided to leave his position at Al-Sadd and retire from football! This is seen as another huge loss to football in San Marino as the legendary manager ends his spectacular career, winning the Coppa Titano in his first season and the Trofeo Federale in his second season! He also guided Al-Sadd to the Quarter Finals of the Europa League. Speculation is that the Al-Sadd chairman Mike Nevo may be looking towards Real Madrid's Special One 'Jose Mourinho' to take over! They are currently without a man in charge.

Banned

Al-Sadd Announce New Manager

Al-Sadd Chairman 'Mike Nevo' has announced that Jose Mourinho will be the man to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson as manager! Sir Alex Ferguson has just recently retired and Al-Sadd have moved quickly to solve the problem. It is believed that a compensation package of £2,000,000 will go to Real Madrid due to Jose Mourinho having only one year left on his contract.

Banned

Club Finances (Balance & Wages)

Ajax (Bank Balance: £2,461,530) (Wage Used: £209,567)

Al-Sadd (Bank Balance: £39,367,358) (Wage Used: £666,931)

Anji (Bank Balance: £31,378,341) (Wage Used: £1,312,722)

Aston Villa (Bank Balance: £31,133,793) (Wage Used: £690,390)

Basel (Bank Balance: £94,214,557) (Wage Used: £189,038)

Bologna (Bank Balance: £35,612,492) (Wage Used: £300,837)

Bolton (Bank Balance: £17,202,745) (Wage Used: £521,235)

Celtic (Bank Balance: £62,700,533) (Wage Used: £339,127)

Colo Colo (Bank Balance: £64,169,499) (Wage Used: £97,573)

FC Twente (Bank Balance: £25,607,125) (Wage Used: £495,222)

Fulham (Bank Balance: £19,843,189) (Wage Used: £723,166)

Gladbach (Bank Balance: £25,363,493) (Wage Used: £549,675)

HSV (Bank Balance: £-76,743,402) (Wage Used: £1,859,754)

Leeds United (Bank Balance: £-19,742,482) (Wage Used: £958,712)

Malaga (Bank Balance: £25,985,193) (Wage Used: £909,457)

Napoli (Bank Balance: £11,243,927) (Wage Used: £618,492)

Newcastle United (Bank Balance: £43,141,098) (Wage Used: £632,597)

Olympiakos (Bank Balance: £17,354,494) (Wage Used: £683,713)

PSV (Bank Balance: £64,154,636) (Wage Used: £569,317)

Rangers (Bank Balance: £63,114,281) (Wage Used: £462,072)

River Plate (Bank Balance: £-8,756,294) (Wage Used: £182,940)

Universidad De Chile (Bank Balance: £1,250,613) (Wage Used: £377,929)

Amateur

HSV Announce New Manager

HSV and chairman Nath Walker have today announced the sacking of Rafa Benitez. And the appointment of former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger it is thought the compensation is about £1.4m, with the club in so much debt it is said that both men agree that everyplayer is up for sale given the right price. He then went on to say that despite the debt signings are still likely.

Banned

Important Notice

Some rules may possibly be changing for the new season, including major changes to the Facilities Rules. The prices for improving Facilities will increase for the new season, although the idea will be to give a discount for major improvements. As it stands, it is probably going to be cheaper to do your developments now. You will have untill the start of the transfer window to do this.

[Example]

Al-Sadd Improve Training Facilities by 10
    Previous Rule Cost: £2,500,000
    Current Rule Cost: £4,000,000
    Discount for 3 - 4 increased = 5%
    Discount for 5 - 9 increased = 15%
    Discount For 10 - 14 increased = 30%
    Discount for 15 - 20 increased = 50%
    Discount used = 30%
    Cost Without Discount = £40,000,000
    Cost With Discount = £28,000,000

Banned

It has been determined that the following teams are now available and I will be making the Re-Sign Up thread shortly so we can get back to having 22 people

Aston Villa
    Colo Colo
    Rangers
    Bologna
    Basel
    Celtic

Amateur

One place improvement on last season so should be champions by 2029 at that rate!

Semi Pro

Important Notice

Some rules may possibly be changing for the new season, including major changes to the Facilities Rules. The prices for improving Facilities will increase for the new season, although the idea will be to give a discount for major improvements. As it stands, it is probably going to be cheaper to do your developments now. You will have untill the start of the transfer window to do this.

[Example]

Al-Sadd Improve Training Facilities by 10
    Previous Rule Cost: £2,500,000
    Current Rule Cost: £4,000,000
    Discount for 3 - 4 increased = 5%
    Discount for 5 - 9 increased = 15%
    Discount For 10 - 14 increased = 30%
    Discount for 15 - 20 increased = 50%
    Discount used = 30%
    Cost Without Discount = £40,000,000
    Cost With Discount = £28,000,000
    improving the rules so its better for yourself nice!!!

Amateur

improving the rules so its better for yourself nice!!!
    Wish I had upgraded my facilities to highest possible standard before prices went up - if only I'd known!!!!

Amateur

Just a question - for youth signings do u-21 appearances count as representing your country?

Banned

The prices haven't gone up yet guys, I warned you at beggining of season You have untill the transfer window opens to improve your facilities.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ntfbolton1972 View Post
    Just a question - for youth signings do u-21 appearances count as representing your country?
    I think they can still choose to represent a different Nation if they have only played for U-21's.

Amateur

Just read all the latest stuff, Marcello Lippi retired! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Will upload the sace and see if I can find a decent new manager

Part-Timer

Napoli chairman invests in facilities

Napoli's eccentric chairman Gianpaolo Della Torre was in a very good mood this morning as he announced that he had recently won the lottery* and would therefore be investing over £40 million into the club's facilities. As a result, the club will be enhancing it's Youth Academy whilst the stadium capacity has also been increased to 55,000.

*Enquiries to the San Marino Lotto Fund later confirmed that Della Torre had won just £10 having bought 15 separate tickets

Amateur

Glennuk could you delete some massages need to send you a PM. Cheers

Amateur

I think they can still choose to represent a different Nation if they have only played for U-21's.
    I was thinking when it comes to transfer fees for youth players.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ntfbolton1972 View Post
    I was thinking when it comes to transfer fees for youth players.
    Yeah, the U21's count because they are important games for a youth player.

Amateur

How many players can we keep 'safe' this season TM?

I think it should be 7/8, with a further 6 U21 players?

Part-Timer

Deleted messages. May be in hospital in the nezt few days though. But should be back by wednesday i hope.

COME ON ANJI

Amateur

HSV Announce Transfer List

In the light of the upcoming transfer window that will be opening in the next few days. Nath Walker and his new Manager Arsene Wenger have today announced that every player is up for sale as they look to rubuild the squad and challenge for glory, they have drawn up a list of acceptable amounts for these players.

Ribery £40m
    Adebayor £15m
    Rever £10m
    De Jong £6m
    Sahin £20m
    Mirallas £6m
    Hangeland £10m
    Tore £6m
    Ben Arfa £6m
    Flamini £4m
    Coloccini £6m
    Rajkovic £2m
    Cvitanich £2m
    Guerrero £3m
    Keita £2m
    Jansen £4m
    Drobny £3m
    Olivares £2m
    Dechev £1m
    Jarolim £1m

Although these figures have been announce all offers will be considered.
    Last edited by NathWalker; 11-06-2012 at 19:30.

Amateur

Check your PM's once again Nath! ;)

Amateur

Olympiakos announce transfer list:

Avraam Papadopoulos - 2m
    Thulani Serano - 2.8m
    Djamel Abdoun - 750k
    Petar Grbic - 400k
    David Fuster - 750k
    Sergey Kodrat'ev - 220k
    Ivan Gonzalez - 210k
    Moussa Dembele - 5.25m (loan or transfer)

All fees are negotiable

Including everyone else on the squad except:

Sissoko
    Evans
    Soldado
    Lloris
    Alfons
    Moroni
    Schena
    Areola
    Ongenda
    Weiss
    Last edited by Babaginoosh; 11-06-2012 at 17:54.

Semi Pro

Anyone else having issues with the file download??

Downloads ok but then says 'could not load database' when attempting to fire it up??

Amateur

Not had any problem with it myself mate and JPR you need to delete some messages

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by NathWalker View Post
    Not had any problem with it myself mate and JPR you need to delete some messages
    Mine works ok too.

Yeh I got the e-mail haha!

Amateur

It has been determined that the following teams are now available and I will be making the Re-Sign Up thread shortly so we can get back to having 22 people

Aston Villa
    Colo Colo
    Rangers
    Bologna
    Basel
    Celtic
    so can i go and get myself villa

Today, TheGreatTraveler has become the new chairman for Coppa Titano winners Bologna. He has stated that a decision hasn't been made on the current manager, but that a change could certainly happen. More is sure to come, as the Bolognese prepare for a new season that will include a Europa League campaign.

Amateur

Now ex-X-Factor judge Louis Walsh is officially Basel's next chairman.Basel finished 11th in last season's Campionato Super League campaign.Walsh announced that current coach Matthias Sammer will probably be sacked,with Massimiliano Allegri the most likely replacement.No official announcements on the clubs transfer and wage budgets have been made,but the club has released this season's transfer list,which reads ;
    Jacques Zoua-£500k
    Vid Belec-Free
    Jayson Leutwiler-Free
    Park Joo-Ho-£250k
    Ayanda Patosi-£100k
    Fwayo Tembo-£70k
    Kay Voser-£125k
    All other players are available at a reasonable price,except Roman Burki,Marco Streller and Cristiano Comi.

Banned

Good to have 2 new guys in, i'm going to open the transfer window tomorrow at 1pm!

Amateur

Good to have 2 new guys in, i'm going to open the transfer window tomorrow at 1pm!
    So we can send you our requests now, right ;)

Amateur

Ah sorry TM, I jumped the gun a bit then thinking it was still 5pm today haha.

And england didn't even get the win! :mad:

Though to be honest, I didn't expect them to haha.

Banned

Game Save For Transfer Window

Here is the game save for the transfer window. Please use this to do your scouting and don't rely on earlier saves, because they may be incorrect.

Just to clarify, this is only a game save and not an announcement for the transfer window. All messages will be answered before the transfer window opens.

Amateur

so TM, when do we start to PM transfers through to you? tomorrow at 1pm?

Amateur

What timezone

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Babaginoosh View Post
    What timezone
    england im guessing

Semi Pro

when do we do our list of players we want to keep like the untouchables

Amateur

This should have been called a fantasy chairman game! So many stupid transfers and managers. Also I think that people who run the game should have a team involved.. (leads to controversy). I've been away for a while due to internet being down and exams, but i'm not bothered about being out of this stupidity.

Cheers!

Banned

I think someone got out of the wrong side of the bed if you ask me... Was there really any need for your pathetic comment?

Banned

Transfer Window Is Now Open

Please check the rules on page 1, same rules apply as last summer. The window will shut on Thursday at 6PM GMT+0

Sorry for the delay guys. I wont be able to answer PM's untill later, so I apologize for not answering any current PM's.

Amateur

I think the vast majority of people involved are happy with the way the game is being run and are having fun with it, but there is always bound to be one

Also TM, potential issue here, when players contracts run out, I assume our clubs will attempt to re-sign them, but a combination of low rep clubs + league (for some clubs) will mean that players won't be retained.

Are we allowed to renew contracts ourselves to avoid this?

edit: TM, only my 2 most recent messages are relevant, I do this every season, sorry!
    Last edited by Jpr; 12-06-2012 at 13:19.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by EoinMcG View Post
    This should have been called a fantasy chairman game! So many stupid transfers and managers. Also I think that people who run the game should have a team involved.. (leads to controversy). I've been away for a while due to internet being down and exams, but i'm not bothered about being out of this stupidity.

Cheers!
    That's fine. The game will be much more fun without people like you ;). A bit of a shame that you felt the need to put people down considering the immense effort TM has gone to in making this for us. Maybe you'll look back at your comment and feel bad and embarrassed- I really hope you do and come in to apologise.

Banned

Ok guys, i'm ready to answer some PM's now, just been out to buy my dumbell and barbell set I'm going to hopefully answer all PM's from previous days first, but I apologize in advance if I miss any.

Reserves

'from previous days' what happened to the transfer window? I thought we could only send pm's when it opened. Guess I missed out on loads of deals a again then

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast