+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 901 to 1,000 of 1288

Thread: [TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Babaginoosh View Post
    Pretty sure in some cases, the teams are broke
    Yup will be spending wisely from here on out till I make some cash back, Good league position, Champions league and cups should help that pretty quick though

Amateur

Deleted post
    Last edited by NathWalker; 25-05-2012 at 20:54. Reason: Universidad De Chile Already Signed Him

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by NathWalker View Post
    One more in at HSV

Nath Walker is today pleased to announce the signing of Vladmir Astapov on a free transfer.
    I think Universidad De Chile got him

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7840466

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Babaginoosh View Post
    I think Universidad De Chile got him

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7840466
    So they did, I thought i had got a decent player there aswell ;D

Amateur

Sorry this is late and v. Brief but am on my phone and this is the first chance I've had to confirm anything. Will better it later
    Twente make late move

FC Twente would like to announce the signing of Sergio Asenjo for £10m from Anzhi. They were lacking in that area and hope Asenjo can do the job.
    Last edited by TWFL; 27-05-2012 at 01:08.

Amateur

Default December Transfers for Olympiakos

Olympiakos sells Jose Holebas for 550k to HSV. The club would like to thank Jose for his loyalty and service to the club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Out:
    Torosidis - DR - Sold for 6m to Universidad De Chile
    Mirallas - AMR - Sold for 7m to HSV
    Jose Holebas - DL - Sold for 550k to HSV

Transfer In:
    Hugo Lloris - GK - 43m and 59k wages
    Benoit Cheyrou - MC - Loan and 66k wages
    Alfons Ventaja - AML - 2.75m compensation (youngster)

Budget will be set to 2m and wages at 820k
    Last edited by Babaginoosh; 25-05-2012 at 22:42.

Semi Pro

So they did, I thought i had got a decent player there aswell ;D
    yours for £30 Million

Banned

I'm a little short on time this weekend again, so bare with me guys

Amateur

no bother mate

Banned

I will hopefully get most of this sorted tomorrow.

Semi Pro

Hey guys, sorry for lack of replies and interaction over last week. Had some virus issues so been without the laptop. Given the woeful season Newcastle are having i think its best i kept my nose out of the transfers!!

Anyhow back now and looking forward/very worried about the next update!!

Banned

I promise I will get this done today

Amateur

Good effort mate, looking forward to the update

Amateur

Woo Looking forward to Fulham continuing their slump

Amateur

Yeah hopefully will see PSV further up the table

Banned

I'm starting on this now guys, although a little later than I meant to. I will post my progress with the transfers as I go along, just to keep you up to date with how it's going

Banned

It seems that a few people haven't confirmed their deals, including deals between managers. The buying club must always confirm the deal for them to go through, otherwise they are cancelled. Unfortunately these deals will have to wait untill the next window if people are wanting to confirm.

Banned

Currently got some done, so here's what is left to do...

Code:
    Benoit Cheyrou, loan, 66k, olympiakos
    TB 2mil, WB 820k, olympiakos
    Alfons Ventaja, 2.57mil, 70, Olympiakos
    Hugo Lloris, 59k, 43mil, Olympiakos

Dentinho, 16k, 6.75mil, Gladbach
    Mehmet Topal, loan, 33.5k Gladbach

Mohammed Sissoko, loan, 64k, Leeds
    Carlos Vela, 3.3mil, 55k, Leeds
    Roberto Carlos, 1mil, 1.9k, Leeds

Gonzalez Garcia, 1,200, 4.8mil Bolton
    Josh McEachran, Loan, 10k, Bolton
    Marko Mitrovic, (free) Bolton
    Danny Da Costa, 22.5k, 8.75mil, Bolton
    0k T, 700k W, Bolton

Sergio Aguero, 240k, 73mil, PSV

Alessandro Lupo, 275, 2.8mil, Fulham
    Cala, loan, 6.3k, Fulham
    Nbaye Niang, 3,810, 8.125mil, Fulham
    TB 10mil, WB 1.05mil, Fulham

Vyacheslav Lunin, 350, 1.5mil, Universidad
    Chris Smalling, 40k, loan, Universidad
    Sandro, 65k, 17mil, Universidad
    Vladamir Astapov, free, Universidad
    Torosidis, 6mil, 32k, Universidad
    TB 29mil, WB 650k, Universidad
    Draxler, Loan, 1mil, 21k, Universidad

Arjen Robben, 205k, 35mil, Anji
    Ederson, loan, 26k Anji
    Adriano Bonelli, free, Anji
    Andreas Lindblom, free, Anji

TB 0, WB 300k, River
    Massimiliano Allegri (manager), Malaga
    Alexis Sanchez, 174k, 41mil, Malaga

Mario Gotze, 85.5k, 37.5mil, Napoli
    Anthony Annan, loan, 25k, Napoli

Sergio Asenjo, 20k, 10mil, FC Twente

Part-Timer

Kutgw tm!

Amateur

Man just looked at ur list of whats left to do and although I made the deal for Aguero Im still like WOW that is a ton of money!! lol, If it doesnt pay off by the end of the season I might cry!

Banned

Back to working on the transfers. Shouldn't take long now.

Amateur

When do the existing manager contracts expire? (ie when can I change for free)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 18Rabbit View Post
    When do the existing manager contracts expire? (ie when can I change for free)
    What team are you?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Tactic Master View Post
    What team are you?
    The festival of suck that is River. I appointed him at the start and haven't replaced him... yet.
    Last edited by 18Rabbit; 31-05-2012 at 16:35.

Banned

December Update

Campionato Super League

League Table

This month has showcased no less than 7 league games for some teams! December is one of the most important months of the season, shaping up the league table and providing information that will shape the way the January Transfer window will plan out...

Top Half: Al-Sadd are still at the top of the table, but have dropped 10 points this month, allowing teams around them to pull close. Fortunately for them, FC Twente who are 2nd are still 3 points behind and Al-Sadd have a game in hand. Bologna are still on the hunt for the title and were one of the teams to force Al-Sadd to drop points this month, close behind FC Twente with just 3 points behind. A short mention on Malaga who have improved considerably this month with 4 wins and 2 draws! Amazing stuff for the team that have struggled this their drop in form last season.

Mid-Table: Napoli are still struggling in mid table but have picked up 9 points this month, providing them with a few places up the table, can they continue to gain places in the table? Celtic will probably be disappointed to be in 14th at this point of the season and will probably look towards transfers to help them improve. Colo Colo are also one of the teams that will probably be disappointed, especially after their amazing performance last season.

Bottom 4: The bottom 4 teams are extremely close in points, Ajax on 19, Aston Villa on 19, Newcastle United on 18 and River on 16! Unfortunately for these clubs, they are between 6 and 9 points behind Rangers in 18th and are all struggling for some form this season. They will need to bring in some major talent in January if they are to improve this season.

League Team Stats
    • In Form Team: Universidad De Chile are in amazing form at the moment and are moving up the table with speed. If they contineu this way, they could reach the top 5 in no time!
    • Goals Scored: Olympiakos are on fire this season with 41 goals, overtaking the previous devastating team Bologna.
    • Defensive Rock: Al-Sadd have conceded several goals this month, but are still at the top in terms of goals conceded.
    League Player Stats
    • Average Rating: Lionel Messi is still far ahead and will most probably finish the season this way, with Ganso the closest to his 8.15, Ganso being on 7.89! Unfortunately for Messi, he has picked up an injury and will be out for around 2 months.
    • Goals: Kolbeinn Sigporsson is currently the top goalscorer with 11 goals, which is arguably still low at this point of the season as it appears that there are no strikers in real form.
    • Assists: Marvin Martin is on fire for PSV with 11 assists and they will be happy that the money they paid for Martin is justified in his performances.
    Europe

Champions League Group G

PSV just about missed out on progressing in the Champions League with a 3 - 0 loss to Werder Bremen, but even if they had won the game, Porto had picked up a point which would still put Porto through. They do however go through to the Europa League 1st Knockout Round.

Europa League Group H

Al-Sadd made it through by the skin of their teeth with results going their way in the final game! They will join PSV in the Europa League 1st Knockout Round and will hope to pick up form, unlike their lucky escape in the Group Stages.

Game File

Game File: Unfortunately i've had to make this update short due to problems with uploading images. Please check through the save to make sure that your transfers have gone through and there are no problems. I've checked through myself and corrected a few problems, so hopefully there will be very few or even zero errors.

Amateur

Thinking about going for bust (literally) in the next transfer window but not made my mind up yet!

Amateur

9th place isnt too bad after a poor performabce last year, a couple of wins and HSV could be challenging for the title

Semi Pro

booom universidad starting to climb the table now

Part-Timer

Possibly the most frustrating game ever for me! We just can't seem to consolidate on good moments, in spite of having a really good squad. Grumble

Amateur

Boom 2nd! Trusted in Schteve all along and nice to see Willian and Saviola doing so well. Also Araujo must have studied up the defence just 23 goals conceded is brilliant! Lethal home form and in good form. Looks like everything is great for Twente!

Part-Timer

Atleast Ajax is not at the bottom

Amateur

everything seems to be ok for me except Erik Pieters is on 240K a week :/ not sure how long thats been for as he wasn't at the club for the first few games but then u sorted that n now its just he's on huge wages instead of like the 10k he shuld b on (not sure if 10k is correct)

Amateur

Gladbach steadily rising up into midtable. I'll take that, considering the horrible start we had.

Amateur

HSV announce two new signings

Nath Walker has today announce the signings of Mirallas for 7m and Jose Holebas for 550k. These are two transfer that had been agreed before the transfer window shut but complications made it so they could only be announced now.

Amateur

Fulham seem to have settled around midtable, hopefully we pick up some good form soon.

Banned

Inactivity Warning

As of yesterday I have compiled a list of people who are active in this sign-up, which you can see at the bottom in code. Untill the end of this season, I will post an updated list after each update, which is January, February, March, April and May. Before the new transfer window opens for the summer, I will look to remove anybody that is not on that list and replace them with new people who want to take part. I think people have sufficient time up untill the end of the season to become active.

Active List

Code:
    People who stay...

Ntfbolton1972

NathWalker

Toonbalmy87

B101

TWFL

Animosama

AndyEs

Yakutz

Jpr

Banned

High Wage Bug

It has become apparent that there is a high wage bug, which puts players in extreme wages. After doing all the current transfers, I found one player was on 2.4mil per week, whilst several others were on 240k per week. These have been fixed before the save game was released, but in the previous transfer window these were not spotted by me and have been reported by several people. I found a few more myself, but please look through your squads and look at their wages. If their wages appear to be wrong to you, then report them to me and I will look into it and change plus compensate.

Amateur

Just double checked and Christian Benitez is on 240K aswell as Pieters who I started before, Aguero is aswell but thats his standard wage :[ lol (PSV)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AndyEs View Post
    Just double checked and Christian Benitez is on 240K aswell as Pieters who I started before, Aguero is aswell but thats his standard wage :[ lol (PSV)
    I have already found the Benitez error and compensated you

Amateur

Club Atlético River Plate Announce New Management

After a season and half of sucking Frank Rijkaard has been asked to step down and River is pleased to announce that they have hired Louis van Gaal as their new Manager.

Van Gaal has been assured by the River chairman that he will be given time to build the squad and train them in his Total Football approach, in any case, he can't do much worse than Rijkaard has done.

Reserves

Am I inactive? sorry didn't think I was...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    Am I inactive? sorry didn't think I was...
    This list is only from the period of the last update untill the end of the season, so don't worry if your not on the list right now It's if your not on the list at the end of the season that you need to worry

Reserves

This list is only from the period of the last update untill the end of the season, so don't worry if your not on the list right now It's if your not on the list at the end of the season that you need to worry
    Oh, ok. I understand now

Amateur

I have already found the Benitez error and compensated you
    haha ahead of the game nice. Cheers man

Banned

There will be an update later tonight guys. I've holidayed untill the 7th of February which is the official closure of the transfer window. I've done my best to move blocked transfers back to their clubs, but as always you will need to check your squads to be 100% sure.

Amateur

There will be an update later tonight guys. I've holidayed untill the 7th of February which is the official closure of the transfer window. I've done my best to move blocked transfers back to their clubs, but as always you will need to check your squads to be 100% sure.
    Looking forward to it, Hopefully PSV can continue to climb up the league, was only 8points behind on the last update. Cup games n Europa league against Roma will be good aswell

Amateur

Looking forward to hopefully see my HSV team continue to improve

Amateur

Good to see malaga start climbing up the table now. with a new manager and alexis sanchez, eden hazard, and neymar we should start performing like last season.....hopefully.

Part-Timer

KUTGW Anji don't look great right now don't know why though

Banned

Season 2 Update (Jan 1st - Feb 7th)

Campionato Super League

League Table: At the top of the table, Al-Sadd are still going strong, 6 points clear of PSV who are 2nd. Bologna are still sticking in 3rd place, whilst FC Twente have lost a bit of form and are now 4th, although on the same points as Bologna. Napoli are one of the teams of the month, now in 7th place after some brilliant form. Leeds United are obviously missing Lionel Messi, but they will be hoping their new signings will be able to step up to the plate over the coming months. Celtic are still struggling just like previous months and find themselves in 15th place. The points at the bottom of the table have become a lot more spread out this month with River laying in dead last on just 19 points from 26 games! Newcastle are in 21st with 22 points, Aston Villa in 20th on 24 points and finally Ajax in 19th on 26 points!

League Team Stats
    • In Form Team: PSV are the current in form team with some brilliant results this month, whilst Napoli also match their form in the past 5 matches. PSV will be looking to put pressure on Al-Sadd, whilst if Napoli continue with this form, they will reach the top 4 with ease over the next couple of month.
    • Goals Scored: Olympiakos are the team in goalscoring form this month, amassing 48 goals over the season so far! Universidad and Bologna are just 2 goals behind.
    • Conceded: Al-Sadd are still the team to beat here with a rock hard defence. They are beggining to combine their goalscoring with their defence and look formidable at times!
    League Players Stats
    • Average Rating: Lionel Messi is still at the top as expected, but hasn't played for a while due to injury. Ganso still finds himself in 2nd, whilst Lee Wallace is still in 3rd.
    • Goals: Luis Suarez has made his way to the top of the goalscoring charts with lightning speed! Fulham will hope he continues in this manner.
    • Assists: Marvin Martin is running away with this on 14 assists, whilst the Spanish sensation trails behind on just 9! I think we see a clear winner here if he can stay injury free.
    Coppa Titano

Cup Results: Universidad De Chile powered their way through to the Semi Final with a 5 -3 aggregate win, amazing stuff! Bologna are also proving they are a top team with a 4 - 2 aggregate victory over lowly Aston Villa. Gladbach are the underdogs here but put in 2 amazing performances to reach the semi-final. Anji have shocked the cup holders Al-Sadd with an amazing 5 - 4 aggregate victory after extra time! We now know the cup will be changing hands this season, but to who is something for all of us to wonder about!

Game File

Save Game File: As previously stated, you need to look through your transfers and squad, make sure players are where they should be and you also need to check your players wages, to make sure that they are all in order.

Amateur

Everything looks good on River except for my new manager. Wages look good (though we are 10M in debt). Meh.

Part-Timer

Napoli: Douglas Costa needs to come back from Spurs, otherwise fine. Thanks TM

Amateur

Going well for Fulham, very dependant on Suarez and Dempsey though, 25 goals between them!

Messi, Adebayor and Ganso all out injured, must be some unhappy chairmen out there

Semi Pro

A lack of goals at Newcastle coupled with the managers lack of spending despite a big budget avaliable has left us in this poor position. Whats the point in making cash avaliable if its not going to be used!!

Amateur

YAS only 6points behind top spot, could end up being a close one again!

Also Peiters & Benitez still seem to be on 240k :s and my transfer budget should be 0 other than that its all good at PSV :]

Semi Pro

Universidad making another charge for the european places come on El Chuncho

Semi Pro

TM why have i payed 6 million for lunin when he was only suppose to be 1.5 Million ??

i also signed dino susak as well but he is not at my club he only came in on loan, thats all that is wrong with my team (universidad de chile) chief
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 02-06-2012 at 14:42.

Amateur

TM, the youth player Salvador is again on £135k p/w at Fulham.

I believe this and other issues with wages are arising because of the 'match highest earner' clause sneaking in to some contracts, hope this helps.

Amateur

Seems like it's a season to focus on the cup. Not overly optimistic about my chances against Anji, but the semis would still be a decent run.

Amateur

Dont suppose I can be cheeky and ask someone to check my HSV sqaud for any problems with wages, its not possible for me to play FM atm.

Cheers in advance if anyone has the time

Amateur

Dont suppose I can be cheeky and ask someone to check my HSV sqaud for any problems with wages, its not possible for me to play FM atm.

HSV- Senior Squad pt 1.
    HSV - Senior squad pt 2.
    HSV - Reserves
    HSV - Transfers

Squads are sorted by salary. Cheers.

Banned

Everything looks good on River except for my new manager. Wages look good (though we are 10M in debt). Meh.
    £10mil debt isn't a lot really, that should evaporate quickly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by b101 View Post
    Napoli: Douglas Costa needs to come back from Spurs, otherwise fine. Thanks TM
    I will sort that out for you, don't know how I missed it though.

Quote Originally Posted by kris0710 View Post
    A lack of goals at Newcastle coupled with the managers lack of spending despite a big budget avaliable has left us in this poor position. Whats the point in making cash avaliable if its not going to be used!!
    I say sack your manager and find a trigger happy one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyEs View Post
    YAS only 6points behind top spot, could end up being a close one again!

Also Peiters & Benitez still seem to be on 240k :s and my transfer budget should be 0 other than that its all good at PSV :]
    Jpr has informed me that it's probably due to the Match Highest Earner clause, so I will remove that and compensate you for 4 weeks wages on each player.

Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    TM why have i payed 6 million for lunin when he was only suppose to be 1.5 Million ??

i also signed dino susak as well but he is not at my club he only came in on loan, thats all that is wrong with my team (universidad de chile) chief
    There are a few bugs with the transfer system I use, it just means that you need to keep an eye on your transfer fees and wages for players, but I do try find them myself. I'll compensate you the money back that you lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpr View Post
    TM, the youth player Salvador is again on £135k p/w at Fulham.

I believe this and other issues with wages are arising because of the 'match highest earner' clause sneaking in to some contracts, hope this helps.
    Very good point, I would have never guessed that! I'll have to check that in future as it would explain some other issues.

I've checked your team already before I released the update, but I will double check for you.

Amateur

Cheers TM and good shout about the match highest earner clause Jpr

Banned

Active Player List - This list is compiled from the period between the Decemeber Update and the End Of The Season. As long as your on the list at the end of the season, you have no need to worry.

Code:
    People who stay...

Ntfbolton1972

NathWalker

Toonbalmy87

B101

TWFL

Animosama

AndyEs

Yakutz

Jpr

18Rabbit

Ri916

Spurs + Eastbourne 4eva

Glennuk

Kris0710

Semi Pro

Bernd Schuster

Newcastle United's New Manager

The 53 year old German has stepped into the hot seat with Newcastle sitting just 3 points above the bottom spot.

A man whose managerial career started in 1997 although he has been out of work since March 2011.

His 21 year playing career has seen him win the European Championships with Germany, European Cup win Barcelona and 3 La Liga titles (2 of which with Real Madrid).

5 more Spanish Cups followed with Barca, Real and Ath Madrid.

On the managerial front he has had less success but a La Liga title with Real Madrid and Copa Del Ray win with Getafe the main highlights.

After leaving Besiktas he was accused by the media of 'trying to implement a reckless attacking style of play' which is something Newcastle fans loved in the late 90's.

Amateur

I think you're being a bit harsh on yourself there TM, I think you should be on the active list

Amateur

Cheers mate, and everything looks fine with my squad

Amateur

Don't suppose someone can have a look at the Bolton team for obvious errors cant play until Tuesday

Banned

Should have an update for this today with fixed errors

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ntfbolton1972 View Post
    Don't suppose someone can have a look at the Bolton team for obvious errors cant play until Tuesday
    bolton- Senior Squad pt 1.
    bolton- Senior squad pt 2.
    bolton - Reserves
    bolton- Transfers
    Finances

Banned

Fixing the problems now and then there should be an update within the next 2 hours.

Banned

Al-Sadd Announce Corporate Increase

The Al-Sadd chairman has today announced that the Corporate Facilities have been under par with the recent increase in popularity. He has therefore put £4,000,000 into a project to bring state of the art Corporate Facilities to Al-Sadd football club. He has also announced his intentions to further increase spending on facilities before the end of the season.

Banned

Season 2: February Update (7th - 31st)

Campionato Super League

League Table: Things are hotting up this month at the top of the table after Al-Sadd picked up just 1 point out of 3 games and their competition in the form of Olympiakos, FC Twente and PSV crept forward slightly, although they did fail the take full advantage at times. Bologna have dropped out of the top 4 and reside in 8th, whilst Napoli have continued their surge and are currently in 6th! Leeds United continue to fall slowly but surely, whilst Basel have been absolutely on fire this month! At the bottom of the table River have climbed out of last place on goal difference, leaving Newcastle United dead last! River will be soaking in the glory after thier famous 3 - 0 victory over league leaders Al-Sadd!

League Team Stats

In-Form Team: Napoli are currently the in form team with a brilliant month where they didn't lose a game, including their victory over Al-Sadd. If they continue in this manner, they could be finally challenging for the title!
    Goals For: Olympiakos lead with 58 goals, with Universidad in 2nd on 53 goals. Olympiakos are currently second in the league and seem to be the most exciting team around with their attacking football.
    Goals Conceded: FC Twente in 1st, with Anji in 2nd. Both have conceded just 32 goals this season, although Anji need to start scoring more themselves if they are to challenge for the title, currently in 7th place. Al-Sadd have dropped right down to 6th in the Goals Conceded table after a horrific month in the league.

League Player Stats

Average Rating: Lionel Messi was back in the final game of this month and picked up an 8.0 rating in that game, despite the overall performance at Leeds being close to horrific. Messi is currently on an 8.14 rating.
    Goals Scored: Clint Dempsey and Luis Suarez are on fire for Fulham, which the club will be delighted with, both on 14 goals and picking up 1st and 2nd spot respectively.
    Assists Made: Marvin Martin is the man of the moment, just like previous months and doesn't look like he will be letting go of this one if he can stay injury free!

Europa League Action

1st Knockout Round Results

Al-Sadd: They were put up against a fantastically strong PSG side, but picked up a 4 - 2 victory at home which definately went down well with the fans. Seydou Doumbia had made his return to action and picked up 2 goals, with Simone Pepe and Aleandro Rosi picking up the other 2 goals. In the second leg, PSG managed a 1 - 0 victory, which put Al-Sadd through to the next round 4 - 3 on aggregate!

PSV: Amazing performance against Roma who they were predicted to have a tough couple of games against. A 4 - 0 victory in the first leg at home with Christian Benitez picking up a brace, Marvin Martin and Sergio Aguero picking up the other 2 goals. It was a day to forget for Roma and they had it all to do in the second leg, but it all proved too much and PSV ran out winners again with a 3 - 2 victory! Sergio Aguero picked up a brace and Hulk scored to finish off the night. They walk their way into the second round with a more than comfortable 7 - 2 aggregate victory!

Second Knockout Round Fixtures: Massive news as PSV are paired up against Al-Sadd, which means that one of our Sammarinese teams will be in the Quarter Final for definate!

Game File Upload

Game File: As always, please check through your teams to make sure there are no errors and that i've fixed the errors you previously reported.

Semi Pro

Well im trying to be active but with my side sat at the foot of the table it is tough! Positively though im sure it won't last and we will finish the season well!

C'mon Newcastle!!

Amateur

Well, hopefully the new management at River will help turn this fail train around.

EDIT: Well crap, I just noticed that Frank Rijkaard is still the manager at River instead of Louis van Gaal.
    Last edited by 18Rabbit; 04-06-2012 at 16:45.

Banned

Well, hopefully the new management at River will help turn this fail train around.

EDIT: Well crap, I just noticed that Frank Rijkaard is still the manager at River instead of Louis van Gaal.
    I'll sort that for you this month, I don't know how I missed it sorry.

By the way guys, I should have another update tonight.

Amateur

We have the 2 top scorers, have conceded the 7th fewest goals but find ourselves in 10th?

Fulham should be doing a lot better, we really do need a playmaker though, Stephen Kelly is leading our assists chart, with a whopping total of 5!

Howedes also has the top earner clause TM if that could be fixed?

Also, is anyone else reporting no attendances for cup games? Could be a problem there.
    Last edited by Jpr; 04-06-2012 at 17:25.

Amateur

Also, well done Napoli!

Over the last 8 games they've taken 20 points from a possible 24.

Amateur

Hmmm seem to be alot of draw for PSV, Still 3 points behind the leaders is a perfect position to be in. And Al-Sadd in the Euro cup!! increasing the rivalry lol

Amateur

Love my Olympiakos squad at the moment. Still feels like im missing one or two pieces. Great form, excellent attacking football, probably lacking in the middle somewhere. Either way a great push this year.

Banned

Season 2 - March Update (1st Feb - 1st Mar)

Campionato Super League

League Table: Al-Sadd picked up some dominance this month with several decent results and have 1 game in hand, whilst they are 2 points clear of Napoli in 2nd place. Napoli have obviously continued to dominate and as predicted are now in the top 4, but can they continue to push and go for the title? Fulham are on continued improvement also, with Dempsey and Suarez terrorizing defences, they now lay in 5th place! Gladbach have made some major improvements this month with some brilliant performances. If you had asked last month if Gladbach would be in 16th, you would have probably laughed. Newcastle United have also made some major improvement since their change in manager with 2 wins and 3 draws this month, including a draw over the ever improving Napoli! River Plate are unfortunately back in 22nd place due to the improvement from the teams in the lower half of the table.

League Team Stats

In Form Team: Napoli are the in form team this month and their continued improvement has taken them into 2nd place! If Al-Sadd had continued their performances form last month, they would have been in serious trouble!
    Goals For: Olympiakos are the goalscoring sensations with a massive 66 goals. They will need to improve their defence if they are to keep up with the pack however.
    Goals Conceded: It appears Napoli's defensive capabilities are the reason behind their amazing performances in previous months, lets hope they can continue this way.

League Player Stats

Average Rating: Lionel Messi has had several more brilliant performances this month, but it appears that he can do nothing to stop Leeds United's decline.
    Goals Scored: Luis Suarez has now scored 16 goals this season to stay clear of the rest, 1 more goal than striking partner Clint Dempsey.
    Assists Made: Marvin Martin is still the top creative player, but has not budged this month from the 15 he already had.

Coppa Titano

Results & Fixtures

Bologna have made it through to the Final for the second year running with an amazing 4 - 3 aggregate victory over Universidad De Chile. Here were the results...

Bologna 3 - 3 Universidad (Di Vaio, Urbano & Stankovic)
    Universidad 0 - 1 Bologna (Stankovic)

Gladbach also made it through to the final this year with a 4 - 3 aggregate victory over Anji, which some would never have predicted! This competition is full of suprises! Here were the results...

Gladbach 3 - 2 Anji (Thiago & Lewandowski x2)
    Anji 1 - 1 Gladbach (Dentinho)

The Final will see last years finalists Bologna take a second crack at the cup competition against Gladbach. Gladbach made it to the quarter finals last season before eventually being dumped out by winners 'Al-Sadd'. Bologna will be hoping it will be second time lucky, but Gladbach have come into some very good form recently in the league and will fancy their chances when the time comes.

Europa League Action

Fixtures & Results

The Big Showdown - PSV have been paired with Al-Sadd in this Europa League Second Round showdown and what ever happens here, we will definately see a Sammarinese team in the Quarter Finals! Here is how it all panned out...

PSV 3 - 2 Al-Sadd (Hulk & Sergio Aguero x2) (Seydou Doumbia & Libor Kozak)

An amazing outcome for PSV as the combined power of Aguero and Hulk proved to be too much for the Al-Sadd outfit. Rafinha booked himself an early bath in this engrossing encounter in the 52nd minute after a disgracefull foul. PSV were just about the better team with slightly more shots and slightly better possession, but on another day, this could have gone either way.

Al-Sadd 3 - 1 PSV (Seydou Doumbia & Aleandro Rosi x2) (Christian Benitez)

Al-Sadd have pulled this one out of the bag with an above expectations performance! The versatile player 'Aleandro Rosi' who usually plies his trade either in right back or left back put in the best performance of his career at Al-Sadd to silence the PSV fans and put them to the sword. The performance overall from Al-Sadd outweighed anything PSV could throw at them and fully deserved the victory. This was the 3rd meeting in succession for the 2 teams as they also met in the league previous to this match, with that ending 3 - 3.

Game File Upload

Game File: Please check I have corrected all errors, thanks.

Amateur

Get in! All about the cup for Gladbach. Would be a nice and unexpected route into Europe, not to mention a trophy.

Part-Timer

It's looking very tight at the bottom with Ajax and co.

Amateur

Need to start scoring some goals to get the team flying up the table, 11th isnt good enough. Rafa may be gone soon

Amateur

Looks like ill be looking for some new defenders over the summer. Outside of that leaky defense, im very satisfied and looking forward to see this team grow.

Semi Pro

Bugga!!!!! hm new goalkeeper for me methinks sitting 9th and with alot of team only just above me come on Universidad. can i sing my manager to a new contract tghe guy is pulling of miracles
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 04-06-2012 at 22:14.

Banned

Bugga!!!!! hm new goalkeeper for me methinks sitting 9th and with alot of team only just above me come on Universidad. can i sing my manager to a new contract tghe guy is pulling of miracles
    The managers aren't under contracts as far as I can tell, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Amateur

Only obvious problems I can see are Josh McEachren and Marko Mitrovic on 115k a week

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ntfbolton1972 View Post
    Only obvious problems I can see are Josh McEachren and Marko Mitrovic on 115k a week
    That will be because of the match highest earner clause, I will sort that out for you.

Banned

Active List

If you are not on this list yet, then you need to start worrying as we near the end of the season. If your not on this list at the end of the season and fail to post when given the chance, then you will be removed from the game. Here is the current active list...

Code:
    Ntfbolton1972

NathWalker

Toonbalmy87

B101

TWFL

Animosama

AndyEs

Yakutz

Jpr

18Rabbit

Ri916

Spurs + Eastbourne 4eva

Glennuk

Kris0710

Babaginoosh
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 04-06-2012 at 23:58.

Reserves

Well done on the updates TM! Shame about how leeds are doing though

Semi Pro

Well done on the updates TM! Shame about how leeds are doing though
    shouldnt of put all of your eggs in one basket

Amateur

TM, Pasquale Foggia should not be on my team. Normally i wouldnt care, but he is eating up some of the wage on the team and they are already borderline regarding funds

Reserves

shouldnt of put all of your eggs in one basket
    Did I ask for your opinion toon

Part-Timer

Napoli - Everything fine on mine bar wages: Douglas Costa should be back on £16k rather than £36k - I assume this is because he moved club and that is what they would have paid him.

Otherwise all good, so glad we've started winning or else I'd have had to start to sell people. Here's hoping for Champions League, if not the title
    Last edited by b101; 05-06-2012 at 08:36.

Amateur

Argh threw it away. Just a few pints off before and now miles away. Need a good last few months to push up to a European Spot

Semi Pro

Did I ask for your opinion toon
    maybe not but i thought id throw it out there anyways

Amateur

struggling to download the latest file for sum reason... will keep trying

Semi Pro

Loving the change in fortune at Newcastle. At last a manager who knows what he is doing.

Amateur

Once again Fulham get no good youths through their youth intake?

really regretting maxing out youth facilities and recruitment, 2 bad intakes in a row.

In better news, Fulham had a near perfect month, losing 1 game and winning 4. That 2-1 loss to Napoli could prove to be important though.

Nice to see we're still scoring for fun as well!

Our last 8 games see us come up against, 15th, 10th, 21st, 3rd, 20th, 19th, 1st & 8th.

anything could happen!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast