+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: [TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jpr View Post
    TM, the youth player Salvador I signed from Real Madrid is on £135k a week. He was on £60 a week before, glad I've noticed that one!
    I'll sort that for you and compensate the money back

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tactic Master View Post
    Did you loan him again? If not then I suppose the chairman of River loaned him, or he was sold before I moved the loan players back.
    nope it just says transfer from me for free

Amateur

I'll sort that for you and compensate the money back
    cheers TM read my edit in on post 800 please, didn't realise it was a new page of the thread

Reserves

TM, the youth player Salvador I signed from Real Madrid is on £135k a week. He was on £60 a week before, glad I've noticed that one!

Also, for Leeds, Demba Ba is apparently unavailable, 2 teams in one year or something.

Just in case Ri doesn't notice ;)
    Thanks mate . So Demba Ba hasnt been playing for the first 8 games :mad:. Thats very annoying but obviously not TM's fault.

edit: It's not letting me download the save . Keeps coming up with 'Malicious URL blocked' on my antivirus.
    Last edited by ri916; 22-05-2012 at 16:56.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    Thanks mate . So Demba Ba hasnt been playing for the first 8 games :mad:. Thats very annoying but obviously not TM's fault.

edit: It's not letting me download the save . Keeps coming up with 'Malicious URL blocked' on my antivirus.
    I've used Mediafire express so I'm not sure why.

Reserves

I've used Mediafire express so I'm not sure why.
    It's working now mate

Amateur

Glad it's working Ri916, good job I checked anyway haha.

Not got high hopes for Fulham, hopefully make good progress in the cup though!

Amateur

Need to make some money this season Olaf Thon has gone mad with transfers and I am now £16 million in the red.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ntfbolton1972 View Post
    Need to make some money this season Olaf Thon has gone mad with transfers and I am now £16 million in the red.
    Dont feel too bad, im starting the season off with a 50m debt

Semi Pro

Well the season not been great at Newcastle but very happy with the manager failing to spend the £30m that was left over in the budget. Off the field we are in a great position its just on it thats a problem.

Part-Timer

Fabian Kosinski has dissapeared from my team and he was signed this season so can he come back, has potential, im Anji by the way
    Also any chance i can change the decision my chairman made to sack hiddink?
    Last edited by glennuk; 22-05-2012 at 22:28.

Amateur

River is in the market for new fullbacks if anyone has any they are looking to unload.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by 18Rabbit View Post
    River is in the market for new fullbacks if anyone has any they are looking to unload.
    Im listening to offers for Torosidis

Amateur

Just checked the save think the only thing wrong with mine is that Erik Pieters was 1 of my 8 players I made untransferable and he's been sold other than that think im all good

Banned

cheers TM read my edit in on post 800 please, didn't realise it was a new page of the thread
    I've compensated you with £1mil and changed his wage to £90 a week.

I've also fixed Demba Ba so he can play for Leeds United.

Banned

I think i've fixed all the issues now, so I'm going to get on with the next update

Amateur

I think i've fixed all the issues now, so I'm going to get on with the next update
    Looking forward to it :]

Part-Timer

What happens when teams sack their manager? I'd quite like Pep back and surely it should be my decision? Otherwise good

Amateur

I've compensated you with £1mil and changed his wage to £90 a week.

I've also fixed Demba Ba so he can play for Leeds United.
    Cheers TM, awaiting the next update with baited breath, got some tough games coming up, league and cup, could be important for our season.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b101 View Post
    What happens when teams sack their manager? I'd quite like Pep back and surely it should be my decision? Otherwise good
    I've put Pep back in charge.

Banned

Season 2 Update: October 1st - December 1st

Campionato Super League

League Table - Al-Sadd have been in amazing form these past two months thanks to a sturdy defence and decent attacking play. However, they will be a bit short up front after leading team goalscorer Seydou Doumbia picked up a major injury. Bologna are still suprising everyone in the league with a 2nd place spot above last years runner up Anji. Malaga have really gone down hill this season, continueing their form of the last month of last season, can they improve? At the bottom we have Aston Villa and Newcastle on 14 points and then River and Ajax in 21st and 22nd on 13 points, so it's very close at the bottom at the moment!

League Team Stats

In Form: Al-Sadd are the in form team so far with 7 games won in a row! This is mainly down to their brilliant defensive work, but if they are to dominate the league they need to start scoring more goals, although their leading goalscorer has just picked up an injury.
    Goals For: Olympiakos have been amazing in front of goal with a massive 34 goals so far this season! Brilliant stuff and doing very well in the league as well.
    Conceded: Al-Sadd are the defensive rock so far this season only conceding 9 goals in the league! This has been mainly down to their goalkeepers performances, but also their defensive work on top of that.

League Player Stats

Average Rating: There are no guesses here as Lionel Messi is way out in front with an amazing 8.11 average rating! Despite his recent efforts, Seydou Doumbia is in 2nd on just 7.88 average rating, although that is still considered amazing. Third place belongs to Bologna's Lee Wallace and his form is sure to raise the alarm for other clubs.
    Goals: There has been no outstanding performer in this department, with Marco Streller, Roberto Soldado, Javier Saviola and Edinson Cavani all on 8 goals, with others following very closely behind.
    Assists: Brilliant performances all season from Thiago and proven him to be the most creative force in the league! Close behind is Marvin Martin and then Ze Roberto!

Manager Of The Week
    Goalkeeper Of The Week
    Defender Of The Week
    Midfielder Of The Week
    Striker Of The Week
    Golden Boy

Coppa Titano

Coppa Titano Results

PSV 6 - 1 HSV: PSV powered their way into the Quarter Final with a massive 6 - 1 aggregate victory. The chairman of HSV will definatly not be happy with this below par performance.
    Bologna 4 - 2 River: Bologna's form continues into the cup with a respectable 4 - 2 aggregate victory and they will be looking forward to the quarter final! They surely be confident of overcoming their defeat in the final last season and will look to win the cup.
    Bolton 0 - 2 Fulham: Fulham have been transformed this season and haven't held back here with a comfortable 2 - 0 aggregate victory.
    Olympiakos 3 - 5 Al-Sadd: This was a very tough draw for both teams, with both in form in the league, but Al-Sadd managed to put the game to bed in the second leg. Al-Sadd will be looking to go for glory again this season.
    FC Twente 4 - 5 Universidad De Chile: This was the pairing of the round with an amazing second leg come back from UDC! They managed to end the tie 5 - 4 on aggregate and FC Twente will be kicking themselves!
    Ajax 3 - 5 Aston Villa: Ajax haven't been the strongest team in San Marino since the reform last season and this continues in the cup! Aston Villa go through 5 - 3 on aggregate.
    Napoli 2 - 4 Anji: Anji's dominance proved too much for Napoli here and they will be wondering what they must do to make an impact in San Marino.
    Gladbach 5 - 2: A poor second leg from Basel ended their hopes of a come back as Gladbach dominated 5 - 2 on aggregate.

Champions League

Group G - PSV: PSV have it all today with a final game against Werder Bremen and they will have to hope that Porto fail against Feyenoord. If they some how manage this feat, they will pick up some very nice prize money!

Europa League

Group H - Al-Sadd: Al-Sadd have 2 more games to make an impact, or they will be out of the competition in the group stages! 3 losses and 1 win so far for the Sammarinese side in a difficult group. Their latest victory over Fiorentina will give them confidence.

Save Game File Info

Save Game - As always, make sure i've corrected all errors and make sure there are no more errors This save is also important as the transfer window will be opening shortly, one month earlier than normal.

Part-Timer

So transfer window will be in december? Need to get Anji firing on all cylinders if i am to catch al Sadd!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by glennuk View Post
    So transfer window will be in december? Need to get Anji firing on all cylinders if i am to catch al Sadd!
    The transfers will all go through on the 1st January, but the window will open this month to allow me to do that

Amateur

I sold Dempsey with Hangeland for £16m in a double transfer. He's played really well for us as well :/

I feel bad about it now

Banned

I sold Dempsey with Hangeland for £16m in a double transfer. He's played really well for us as well :/

I feel bad about it now
    Clint Dempsey??? I don't know why the Hangeland transfer didn't go through because I definately did it... Then again people had plenty of time to check for errors and the other person didn't point that out so I wouldn't feel guilty if I was you.

Amateur

Clint Dempsey??? I don't know why the Hangeland transfer didn't go through because I definately did it... Then again people had plenty of time to check for errors and the other person didn't point that out so I wouldn't feel guilty if I was you.
    Hangeland did go to HSV though, it's just Dempsey didn't.

I haven't had the money for it though so he will have to bid for him again in January haha.

Amateur

Also TM, when will you be planning to open the transfer window? In real life that is.

Amateur

Well crap, back to the bottom again.

Amateur

Everything looks good to me other than the future transfer on Strootman 1 of my 8 untransferable

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AndyEs View Post
    Everything looks good to me other than the future transfer on Strootman 1 of my 8 untransferable
    If he transfers away you can get him back Don't worry about that, just keep an eye on it.

Banned

Hangeland did go to HSV though, it's just Dempsey didn't.

I haven't had the money for it though so he will have to bid for him again in January haha.
    My apologies, I was looking at my youth challenge save haha! I'll set up the Dempsey transfer for this month

Amateur

Gladbach soaring up the table. That's what I like to see.

Amateur

Need to make 2 moves, probably only achieve one this window. Outside of a couple of things, Olympiakos looks great.

Part-Timer

Any idea when/if the window will open today real time?

Amateur

My apologies, I was looking at my youth challenge save haha! I'll set up the Dempsey transfer for this month
    Sorry about not checking the save TM havent been able to get on FM for a while because my laptop had to go for repairs and so ive only been checking on my phone. Sorry again

Reserves

Anyone want to do an exchange loan untill end of season for messi . I'd be looking for 3 top class players in return if anyone wants to loan him

Banned

Transfer Window Is Now Open (Closes 25/05/2012 At 18:00pm GMT+0)

Transfer Limits...
    • 1 Foreign Transfer
    • 1 Youth Transfer
    • 1 Loan Transfer
    • 1 Free Transfer
    • Unlimited Domestic Transfers
    • Unlimited Domestic Loans
    The window is open for the December update due to the new way that I do the transfers. This will allow me to ensure that everyone gets their players on 1st January 2013.

Amateur

TM, can we get a January 1 save so we can see our teams?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Babaginoosh View Post
    TM, can we get a January 1 save so we can see our teams?
    As I stated its the December Save.

Amateur

Understood, sorry for that

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Babaginoosh View Post
    Understood, sorry for that
    No problem, it's just with my new transfer system that I use, we need to do this in December now, but the transfers wont come untill January 1st

Amateur

Not that i'm moaning or anything mate but Adebayor is only on 3.5k per week at my club (HSV) I just feel like im cheating if i dont point that out

Banned

Al-Sadd Splash The Cash!

Al-Sadd have just splashed the cash to bring Argentine "Javier Pastore" to the club, costing £25,000,000. The chairman believes that this will connect the midfield with the attacking players and help the flow of goals!

Last edited by Tactic Master; 23-05-2012 at 21:06.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NathWalker View Post
    Not that i'm moaning or anything mate but Adebayor is only on 3.5k per week at my club (HSV) I just feel like im cheating if i dont point that out
    Thanks for pointing that out, will sort it asap

Banned

Al-Sadd Bring Back Fan Favourite

Al-Sadd have moved swiftly to loan last seasons sensation John Obi Mikel! With Javier Pastore already joining this transfer window, the midfield is starting to look menacing!

Amateur

deleted post
    Last edited by Babaginoosh; 23-05-2012 at 22:32.

Reserves

Do I get compensation for Demba Ba missing 8 games at the start TM? Because he's scored 4 goals since he's been back.

Amateur

Still keeping it tightish at the back and scoring a few more happy with 6th so far.

Amateur

Olympiakos board has hired a United States metrics company to analyze why the team is surrendering so many goals. In their findings, they realized that the current goalkeeper is not up to par with the rest of the league and is in need of an upgrade.

That being said, Olympiakos would like to announce a new addition to the club:

GK Samir Handanovic - 34k wages and 10.25m in transfer - (Canceled transaction, blocked by Board of Directors)

In addition, grabbing french midfielder Benoit Cheyrou on loan for a wage of 66k for the rest of the year.

The chairman says he will do everything in his power to solve the problem and bring the team to the top.

Notable Olympiakos players on the block:

Transfer Out:
    Torosidis - DR - Sold for 6m to Universidad De Chile
    Mirallas - AMR - Sold for 7m to HSV
    Jose Holebas - DL - Sold for 550k to HSV

Fuster - AMC
    Diogo - ST

Transfer In:
    Hugo Lloris - GK - 43m and 59k wages
    Benoit Cheyrou - MC - Loan and 66k wages
    Alfons Ventaja - AML - 2.75m compensation (youngster)

Budget will be set to 2m and wages at 820k
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an attempt to strengthen the squad this january window, the board of directors have veto'd the transfer of GK Handanovic and decided to go another direction. More news coming on who the player will be coming up.
    Last edited by Babaginoosh; 25-05-2012 at 22:27.

Banned

Do I get compensation for Demba Ba missing 8 games at the start TM? Because he's scored 4 goals since he's been back.
    He only missed around 3 to be honest. Most people were without their transfers untill late on due to problems with the transfer system. Yours just lasted slightly longer. That is why i'm doing the transfer window in December to make sure everyone gets their players at same time and on time.

Amateur

Gladbach Seek To Build On Momentum

Gladbach chairman Hans Dehler has stated his delight at seeing the squad finally adapt to Bielsa's bizarre tactical set-up and the rewards it is reaping. With the momentum with Die Fohlen, Dehler has announced the signing of Brazilian attacker Dentinho from Shakhtar Donetsk, for a measly £6.75m and a weekly wage of just £16k per week. He hopes the Brazilian will bring some flair and fluidity to his team's attack, capable of filling in on either flank or up top. The other player joining will be Turkish stalwart Mehmet Topal, on loan from Valencia until the end of the season.

Dehler would finally like to appeal to other Super League chairman to see if any of them have any good centre backs that they're willing to let go for a reasonable price.
    Last edited by Yakutz; 25-05-2012 at 21:14.

Reserves

Ok, no problem . It was eight games though as it was spotted after your first update of the season that was eight games in.

Reserves

Default Leeds Signings

Leeds have signed Mohammed Sissoko on loan from PSG.

They have also signed Carlos Vela for 3.3 million from arsenal.
    Last edited by ri916; 23-05-2012 at 21:59.

Banned

Ok, no problem . It was eight games though as it was spotted after your first update of the season that was eight games in.
    I meant he missed 3 more games than anyone else did. I don't think many transfers were done before the 1st match. All I can do is apologise for the inconvenience, it was a paperwork issue

Banned

@ Ri916, please delete your messages.

Reserves

@ Ri916, please delete your messages.
    Will do, sorry TM.

Banned

Al-Sadd Sign For The Future

Al-Sadd have jumped at the chance to sign highly rated Brazilian 17 year old Mario! They stated that the potential of Mario is amazing and he is definately a future superstar!

Al-Sadd would also like to state that several players are available for transfer or loan. Please enquire if wanted.

Amateur

Nath Walker Announces New Face At HSV

Nath Walker and Rafa Benitez have been working hard behind the scenes in order to announce yet another new face under the reigns of Rafa. The signing is that off France international Franck Ribery, the transfer is thought to have set the club back a huge £56.25mil aswell as a staggering £225k per week on wages.
    Walker said " We have been working hard the bring in a player of this quality and have been looking at Ribery for a long time. With Leeds signing Messi in the summer we felt like we had to try and step up and match that deal, we feel with this signing we have done that."
    Last edited by NathWalker; 24-05-2012 at 14:22. Reason: Bold Player Names Fee And Wage

Reserves

I meant he missed 3 more games than anyone else did. I don't think many transfers were done before the 1st match. All I can do is apologise for the inconvenience, it was a paperwork issue
    Oh I see. Sorry and I understand, thats completely fine

Amateur

Bolton announce the signing of Barcelona Youth Star Santiago Gonzalez Garcia and also Josh McEachran has just confirmed that he will join on loan for the rest of the season

Banned

Al-Sadd Sign 20 Year Old Goalkeeper

Al-Sadd have announced the signing of 20 year old South African "Sibusiso Mogaila" and have stated their immense pleasure at having the chance to coach the young goalkeeper. They see his potential as a sign of being the future #1 Goalkeeper at the club. They would also like to emphasise their pleasure at the fact he will be joining on a free transfer!

Banned

Confirmation Request

I would like to request that all confirmations are posted with the following.

Bold Player Names
    Bold Transfer Values
    Bold Wage Values

This will make it easier for me to understand your posts, thanks

Please edit your posts if you haven't done this.

Amateur

If I can ask a stupid question how do you bold text on here?

Banned

Message Notice

I think i've answered all messages, if I haven't answered yours then please re-send, thanks.

Reserves

If I can ask a stupid question how do you bold text on here?
    highlight it and press the B at the top . Just like MS word.

Amateur

I haven't got a B at the top I have not got a toolbar at all

Amateur

Bolton would like to confirm the signing of Marko Mitrovic on a free transfer and Danny Da Costa from Leverkusen for 8.75 million on 22.5K per week
    Last edited by ntfbolton1972; 23-05-2012 at 22:31.

Reserves

not surprising tbh, these forums can really be S**t sometimes. Dont know how I can help you though

Banned

Using the following to open your Bold with HTML [B]

Banned

Using the following to close your bold with HTML [/B]

Amateur

More moves by Olympiakos

Chairman has signed a contract with youngster Alfons Ventaja from Barcelona with compensation of 2.57m.

Olympiakos is excited and proud to have this future left winger on the squad and cant wait to get him started through the youth system.

Semi Pro

hold the CTRL button an press B that should work

Amateur

Bolton announce the signing of Barcelona Youth Star Santiago Gonzalez Garcia and also Josh McEachran has just confirmed that he will join on loan for the rest of the season
    I am certain I asked about this guy in the summer and got told someone else signed him...

Nice one for the future though

Amateur

TM, I apologise for the obscene amounts of messages I have just sent you.

Will we get a save game with our players in early january? So then we could set budgets for the rest of the window for our managers?

Part-Timer

Erm TM. I DON'T know why but i am like 34million in debt. I thought i would be maybe 5 or so but thats ridiculous. I am sure something has gone wrong here!!

But maybe i am wrong. I duno i am tired lol!
    Last edited by glennuk; 24-05-2012 at 01:43.

Part-Timer

Serge Asenjo is for sale for anyone looking for a goalkeeper, offers of £10million will be accepted.

Would also be willing to sell my top scorer Eto'o for £25million!

Julian Draxler for £7.5mil (Huge potential but can't get in team with hiddink)

roberto Carlos who had an amazing high average performance last season for £1million
    Last edited by glennuk; 24-05-2012 at 01:42.

Banned

Erm TM. I DON'T know why but i am like 34million in debt. I thought i would be maybe 5 or so but thats ridiculous. I am sure something has gone wrong here!!

But maybe i am wrong. I duno i am tired lol!
    Your best bet is to look through previous saves and see whats gone wrong, I don't keep track of peoples finances because it's impossible.

Amateur

PSV

PSV chairman Andy Stewart has once again splashed the cash and is delighted to announce the signing of Sergio Aguero from Manchester City for a whopping £73 Million pounds and 240k wages

Because of this massive transfer Marcello Lippi will have 0 transfer budget and the wage budget will b set at 700k

Amateur

Fulham transfers:

Alessandro Lupo will be joining for £2.8m from AC Milan, he is my youth signing. His wages will be £275 p/w
    Cala will be joining us for the rest of the season as my loan signing from Sevilla, his wages will be paid in full at £6,300 p/w
    Mbaye Niang will be our senior transfer for the window, as he turns 18 only 2 weeks before the January window opens, this means we get him for the bargain price of £8.125m with wages of only £3,810 p/w

Signing for the future there with 2 players under 19, though Niang may be ready for 1st team action sooner than you would think thanks to Danny Welbecks signing not having the intended impact.

Budgets for manager transfers:

Transfer budget: £10m
    Wage budget: £1.05m p/w.

Semi Pro

Universidad De Chile Make a Small Wave

Youth Player
    Vyacheslav Lunin £1.5 Mil

Loan
    Chris Smalling

Sign
    Sandro £17 Million

Free Transfers
    Vladamir Astapov

And
    Torosidis from Olympiakos for £6 Milllion

Amateur

Thibaut Courtois Joins HSV

HSV are pleased to announce the loaning of young Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois. He will be joining up with the club until the end of the season. It is thought that he will be the number one goalkeeper for the rest of the year.

Semi Pro

Universidad De Chile Budgets

Transfer Budget £29 Million
    Wage Budget 650k

Amateur

Default 3 major moves by the Greeks

News coming from Olympiakos camp:

Board of Directors have blocked the transfer of Samir Handanovic and instead decided to go for broke and make a run for the top spot this year by bringing in French superstar goalkeeper Hugo Lloris for 43m in transfer fees and a slim 59k in wages

To offset the cost of this major purchase, the board decided to sell fullback captain Vasilis Torosidis for 6m to Universidad de Chile. Torosidis will be sorely missed but there have been rumors flying around from last year that he would be requesting a transfer regardless. The Chilean club has "made an offer i couldnt refuse."

Also, Winger Kevin Mirallas will be leaving the club this window for 7m to HSV. The stud winger was unsettled at the club after the summer transfer window and wanted a new challenge in his career. The board has decided to grant him a transfer and wish him the best and thank him for his fine service.
    Last edited by Babaginoosh; 24-05-2012 at 15:22.

Part-Timer

The Great Anji - Transfers

The great Russian club Anji would like to announce the following signings.

Arjen Robben comes in for a club record 35million and will be on just over 205k wages per week.

Ederson
    has come in on loan from Olympic Lyon.

Adriano Bonelli
    has come in as a youth player (he will cost nothing as he is currently without a club)

Andreas Lindblom comes in as a free player and has youth at just 18 years old.

To offset the major transfer of Robben, Sergio Asenjo a player who came in on a free less than 6 months ago will be sold for 10million to FC Twente, and Roberto Carlos will be shipped of for 1million to Leeds.

Julian
    Draxler is still available for sale for 7million.
    Last edited by glennuk; 24-05-2012 at 15:38.

Reserves

Wow! I come back fro school and the market has come alive! Arjen Robben, Hugo Lloris and Sergio Aguero to add to Lionel Messi!

Reserves

Leeds have signed Roberto Carlos off Anji for £1 million.

Banned

This league is getting interesting now with most of the top or upcoming players at our clubs! We should have the best league in the world in no time!

Amateur

River is going to sit out this window.

Transfer budget: 0
    Salary: 300k
    Last edited by 18Rabbit; 24-05-2012 at 19:33.

Semi Pro

TM i got Drexler on loan from Anji last transfer window but hes not in my team

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    TM i got Drexler on loan from Anji last transfer window but hes not in my team
    I though he was supposed t have left but i guess TM didn't get around to it. I should get 1million from that deal too TM

Banned

I'll sort that out guys.

Amateur

Málaga hire new Manager

After the Málaga board sacked manager Manuel Pellegrini, the Chairman decided to hire Massimiliano Allegri who was AC Milan manager.

Also the club have splashed the cash again, signing Alexis Sánchez from Barcelona for roughly £41mil and £174k a week.

Amateur

Man, I've missed so much cos of my exams. I have no idea what's going on! Can someone inform me of how Villa have done, and how their finances are looking?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Evans View Post
    Man, I've missed so much cos of my exams. I have no idea what's going on! Can someone inform me of how Villa have done, and how their finances are looking?
    Came 12th in 1st season, 19th in current season.

no idea on finances sorry, don't have time to load up either, I imagine finances are in good shape.

Amateur

Guys i'm looking for a Rb and a Lb PM me if you have any of these up for sale. Cheers

Part-Timer

Napoli continue to attempt to buy their way out of trouble

San Marino's most underwhelming team decided to 'do a Leeds' today, bringing in German starlet Mario Gotze from Borussia Dortmund for an estimated fee of £37.5m. Many pundits see this as the last chance for frustrated chairman Gianpaolo Della Torre, who is starting to lose patience with star manager Pep Guardiola. Finally, the club also brought in Anthony Annan on loan from Schalke to bolster the midfield.

On a side note, how are we doing this badly?!?!

Banned

Transfer Window Is Now Closed

You will have untill 20:00pm to confirm all deals

Amateur

looking forward to the rest of the season! CUMON PSV

Part-Timer

Bit of a quiet one thsi time. Think people have their core squad sorted now, so only a few moves here and there

Amateur

Bit of a quiet one thsi time. Think people have their core squad sorted now, so only a few moves here and there
    Pretty sure in some cases, the teams are broke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast