+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: [TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

Amateur

5th in league, top of reserves and 3rd in youth table not a bad season at all so far. Need to tighten defence a bit though

Amateur

Just noticed that River are paying me £70k/month for the next 32 months for signing ZAkaria Labyad from me even though they haven't.

Amateur

I have a player in mind for January transfer window, may have to sell to fund it though...

So if anyone is interested in Fulham players in January, let me know!

Also, Rafinha is still out on loan but he should be on loan with me, if that makes sense haha.

Banned

Important Notice

The next update is the December update, which means the transfer window will open. However, the announcement for the transfer window opening will be seperate and inbetween will be the announcement of the new rules. These new rules will apply from the January Transfer onwards.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ntfbolton1972 View Post
    Just noticed that River are paying me £70k/month for the next 32 months for signing ZAkaria Labyad from me even though they haven't.
    I will have to take note to credit River Plate at the end of each season and deduct from Bolton at the end of each season. There is no other way to get round this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jpr View Post
    I have a player in mind for January transfer window, may have to sell to fund it though...

So if anyone is interested in Fulham players in January, let me know!

Also, Rafinha is still out on loan but he should be on loan with me, if that makes sense haha.
    Rafinha should be fixed to come back to you on January 2nd

Banned

Chairman Super League Season 1 (December Update)

Campionato Super League Table

Straight into the action this month and what a month it has been! The table is starting to take shape and we can now see who the team to beat is, with Malaga running away with 4 points clear of 2nd, 6 points clear of 3rd and a massive 10 points clear of 4th! Well done to the Malaga chairman. Down at the other end, Fulham are pulling slowly further up the table, whilst River are now favourites for dead last. A little mention to Al-Sadd who have dropped several points this month and now appear to be falling down the table. Napoli have pulled themselves together and have put in some decent performances, which means teams will have to watch out when they play this sleeping giant! Finally, a massive mention to the Aston Villa side who looked so formidable despite their position in the league last month, dropping down to 16th and losing their goalscoring touch.

CSL Team Stats

Leeds United seem to be on the rise in form, whilst Napoli have stolen the spotlight for goalscoring. Malaga are still a defensive giant, whilst also having the biggest fanbase, although Al-Sadd have improved yet again since their 10,000 seater upgrade 2 months ago.

CSL Player Stats

Edinson Cavani is still the best player in the league, but has many players close by in the goalscoring department. The Newcastle chairman will be wondering whether he made the right decision in selling Fabricio Coloccini, especially after the outburst from a Newcastle Fan, as he appears to be the best defender in the league. Finally, Marc Albrighton is still the creative force of the league, with 2 more assists than anyone else.

Game Of The Month: Ajax Vs Bologna

Although the statistics were pretty close, Ajax were the better team, but Bologna were more ruthless infront of goal and managed to win this thriller 4 - 2! Ajax were hit for 3 goals within 19 minutes, but despite scoring 2 throughout the match themselves, they were never going to win as Kone added a 4th for Bologna in the 88th minute.

Manager Of The Week
    Goalkeeper Of The Week
    Defender Of The Week
    Midfielder Of The Week
    Striker Of The Week
    Golden Boy Of The Month

Coppa Titano

Coppa Titano Tree

The Quarter Finals aren't over, but we've reached the halfway point this month with some very interesting results. Anji struggled against Colo Colo who they reckon they should beat easily and this will surely put doubt in Glennuk's mind! Malaga were obviously going to make it difficult for an improving Leeds United side, but it's not over yet! Al-Sadd got revenge for their defeat in the league against Gladbach, with a massive 4 - 1 victory which all but puts them through, although stranger things have happened! Bologna made sure Rangers knew who they were, stunning the high flying Rangers with a 2 - 1 victory.

The second legs will be played during January and there is £1mil up for grabs for each team the qualifies for the Semi-Final, so the stakes are high!

Europe

Champions League 1st Round Knockout

This is a massive moment for San Marino as 2 of our teams have reached the 1st round knockout stage! Olympiakos have been paired with FC Bayern, whilst Napoli will face FC Porto! Napoli will probably have the best chance with a very good draw, considering the teams in the round, whilst Olympiakos will be fighting for their life to stay in the competition against a very very strong FC Bayern side.

Europa League 1st Round Knockout

Another massive moment for San Marino as just like the Champions League, the Europa League features 2 San Marino clubs. PSV will face a challenging task against Spartak Moscow, which they will be expected to beat over the 2 legs, whilst FC Twente face a much easier task against FC Vaslui, who they will be expected to beat comfortably!

Champions League U19's

Three of our teams reached the Quarter Final, but Ajax managed to beat PSV, whilst Aston Villa were overrun by Inter Milan. Ajax will now face Inter Milan in the showdown semi, which will prove a massive test for the youth developing side. If they are to reach the Final, they will face either Liverpool or a very daunting task against Barcelona who have smashed their way through the stages.

The File Upload

Here is the file fave as usual, make sure your teams are as they should be. Despite the transfer window not opening immediately, this also gives you a chance to look for potential signings!

Amateur

8 points from 6 games in December, better than the usual form from Fulham

My planned transfer depends on budgets and also any rule changes made by yourself TM, so I'll PM you with that once the next save is up and rules explained.

Banned

Manager Sackings & Appointments
    • 16th October - Favre quits Gladbach
    • 19th October - Stuart Pearce quits HSV
    • 22nd October - Malesani appointed Gladbach Manager
    • 24th October - Heinemann appointed HSV Manager
    • 23rd November - Aston Villa sack McLeish
    • 30th November - Laudrup appointed Aston Villa Manager
    • 3rd December - Newcastle sack Pardew
    • 9th December - Aguirre appointed Newcastle Manager
    Club Information

Chairman: Jpr
    Club: Fulham
    Manager: Ottmar Hitzfeld
    Bank Balance: £9,852,884

Chairman: TWFL
    Club: FC Twente
    Manager: Steve McClaren
    Bank Balance: £5,282,554

Chairman: Glennuk
    Club: Anji
    Manager: Guus Hiddink
    Bank Balance: £2,415,519

Chairman: Ben Evans
    Club: Aston Villa
    Manager: Michael Laudrup (Clause: Free To Sack Untill End Of Season)
    Bank Balance: £2,609,976

Chairman: Yakutz
    Club: Gladbach
    Manager: Alberto Malesani (Clause: Free To Sack Untill End Of Season)
    Bank Balance: £25,826,748

Chairman: Kris0710
    Club: Newcastle
    Manager: Javier Aguirre (Clause: Free To Sack Untill End Of Season)
    Bank Balance: £47,734,683

Chairman: Plobdork
    Club: Colo Colo
    Manager: Ivo Basay
    Bank Balance: £35,566,947

Chairman: Babaginoosh
    Club: Olympiakos FC
    Manager: Joachim Low
    Bank Balance: £28,663,727

Chairman: NathWalker
    Club: HSV
    Manager: Frank Heinemann (Clause: Free To Sack Untill End Of Season)
    Bank Balance: £7,878,194

Chairman: Spurs + Eastbourne 4eva
    Club: Malaga
    Manager: Manuel Pellegrini
    Bank Balance: £13,900,321

Chairman: Ntfbolton1972
    Club: Bolton
    Manager: Owen Coyle
    Bank Balance: £10,594,166

Chairman: Ri916
    Club: Leeds United
    Manager: Vincent Del Bosque
    Bank Balance: £-6,229,858

Chairman: Toonbalmy87
    Club: Universidad De Chile
    Manager: Jorge Sampaoli
    Bank Balance: £19,793,369

Chairman: Kristof1982
    Club: Celtic
    Manager: Neil Lennon
    Bank Balance: £47,799,789

Chairman: EoinMcG
    Club: Rangers
    Manager: Ducj Advocaat
    Bank Balance: £38,908,544

Chairman: Animosama
    Club: Ajax
    Manager: Andre Villas-Boas
    Bank Balance: £28,126,165

Chairman: 18Rabbit
    Club: River Plate
    Manager: Frank Rijkaard
    Bank Balance: £10,286,665

Chairman: B101
    Club: Napoli
    Manager: Walter Mazzarri
    Bank Balance: £25,518,962

Chairman: Jamo456
    Club: Bologna
    Manager: Stefano Pioli
    Bank Balance: £14,006,076

Chairman: The_Greyham
    Club: Basel
    Manager: Matthias Sammer
    Bank Balance: £37,707,937

Chairman: AndyEs
    Club: PSV
    Manager: Marcello Lippi
    Bank Balance: £28,470,855

Chairman: Tactic Master
    Club: Al-Sadd
    Manager: Alex Ferguson
    Bank Balance: £-1,401,510

Part-Timer

Willing to sell/trade some players.

Let me know what you guys think

Also waiting for new rules to see whats up

Amateur

Glad to see i have some cash to spend and buy a good CB, cause im getting killed at the back line conceding so many goals

Banned

New rules will be up later on.

Amateur

Pulling away at the top of the league now. Gotta keep it going though, some good teams coming up behind us. Don't want to blow my own trumpet, but think Steve Mandanda must be one of the signings of the season, keeper of the week so many times. And Hazard comes back from injury and straight away gets Golden Boy award. May have a little change in the window, but we'll see...

Amateur

We're 4th, have the joint 2nd top goalscorer with a guy I didn't sign and in the Knockouts for the Europa League. Gotta say it but Shteve is doing a good job.

Amateur

At least Raul's doing a decent job, doesn't look like many of the rest of my Gladbach team are up for the fight. May need some big signings in January.

Amateur

Damn it Villa! I may need to make a big signing but I have no cash

Amateur

If anyone is willing to loan me a legit, worthy of starting in EPL, CB for the rest of the year, contact me.

Amateur

Similarly, if anybody has a midfield general or pacy winger they'd be happy to part with at a reasonable price, let me know.

Banned

Rules - Created By Tactic Master

General Rules

1) Be as active as possible and make posts after updates. An active community, creates a fun sign-up.

2) You may set your transfer and wage budgets to whatever you like, but bare in mind you can only change these once during the season and you will not be able to go over your wage budget. If your manager puts you over your wage budget, this wont be a problem.

3) It is up to you to download the save game file from every update and check that your team is correct, transfers, loans etc...

4) Your Facilities can be upgraded once per season, but there is no limit on how much you can spend on them that one time. The cost to upgrade will be as follows...
    • £2,000,000 for a minor improvement to Youth Facilities (+1)
    • £2,500,000 for a minor improvement to Training Facilities (+1)
    • £1,000,000 for a minor improvement to Corporate Facilities (+1)
    • £3,000,000 for a minor improvement to Youth Recruitment (+1)
    • £1,500,000 for a minor improvement to Youth Coaching (+1)
    • £10,000,000 for a 5,000 Stadium Expansion
    Manager Rules

1) You can change your manager at any time, but doing this too often can cost you a lot.

2) When a manager is fired, they must be compensated their entire contract, unless you have the free to fire clause.

3) You can hire anybody you want, but if they are at another club, you have to pay compensation to that club in order to hire them.

4) If you want to hire a manager from a domestic club, you must agree compensation with the club manager.

Transfer Rules

The transfer rules will be split into three sections, one for the General Transfer Window, one for the Summer Transfer Window and one for the January Transfer Window. General Transfer Window rules apply to both Summer and January window rules.

General Transfer Window

1) Transfer Values are as follows:

Transfers of players with a minimum fee release clause can be purchased for the value of that clause.
    Transfers between clubs in domestic league - Agreed between Chairman.
    Transfers between foreign clubs - 2.5x the players current value.
    Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs who have not represented their country and have played less than 15 leagues games - 2x the players current value.
    Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs who have represented their country or played more than 15 leagues games - 4x the players current value.

Exception occurs if players is available through approach ingame. You will pay the compensation stated ingame.

2) Wage Values are as follows:

Under 17's = 1.25x Wage
    18 - 20 = 1.5x Wage
    21 - 25 = 2x Wage
    26 - 29 = 1.75x Wage
    30 - 32 = 1.25x Wage
    Over 33 = Current Wage

An exception occurs if the players wage is £140k + per week. The player will demand a £60k wages rise.

3) Loan Transfers will cost a mandatory 10% of the players current value, unless loan listed. If loan listed, the player will be free to loan. You must pay 100% of the players wages.

4) If you wish to sign players from domestic league, you must first discuss the deal with that person and finalise your decisions, then contact me through PM and wait for me to confirm it is ok. Then you must both confirm the deal on the thread.

5) If you wish to sign players from foreign clubs, you must PM me with the player in mind and we will discuss and then you will be able to confirm in the thread.

6) Your control over the sale of players is slightly different. You may post up a transfer list of players in the thread at your own will, but you must contact me directly with requests to transfer list players ingame. You may release players from the club, but they will require full compensation for the duration of their contract.

7) Everything must be confirmed by me before being posted in the thread.

Summer Transfer Window

1) Transfer between domestic clubs are unlimited.

2) Loans between domestic clubs are unlimited.

3) Maximum of 2 foreign transfers.

4) Maximum of 2 foreign loans.

5) Maximum of 3 free transfers.

6) Maximum of 2 youth player signings.

* A youth players is a player ages 17 or under and valued at below £3,000,000 *

January Transfer Window

3) Maximum of 1 foreign transfer.

4) Maximum of 1 foreign loan.

5) Maximum of 1 free transfer.

6) Maximum of 1 youth transfer.

FAQ Section

*Loans*

I have had a couple of people ask questions about how to make a loan of a player from abroad. I will handle it by adding the player to your squad for the duration of the loan as there isn't a way to create loans in FMRTE. You will always have to pay 100% of their wages.
    As for who you can loan, if it is realistic it will be allowed. So any player who is listed for loan, fine, players who are listed as backup or below, fine, Lionel Messi, not OK!

*Youth Players*

If a youngster is available for a direct contract approach in the game then the cost to sign them will be the compensation that the club requires in the game. E.g. If you approach to sign Bernard Mensah from Watford, the cost of signing him will be £1.21m, as this is the compensation that Watford ask for in game.

*AI Transfers In & Out*

You will be able to block 6 players from being transfered out and will have the ability to cancel any loans in your squad that you wish.

*Transfer Proceedings*

Transfer income from any dealings you make will go straight to your budget unless you state otherwise.
    Transfer income from any dealings made by your manager will be determined as it usually would in a normal game, unless you state otherwise.

Banned

Important Notice

The transfer window is not yet open, please do not bombard me with messages yet as there is a good chance I wont have time to answer them yet. I plan to open the transfer window tomorrow night.

Part-Timer

awesome stuff TM - good to see Napoli are finally sorting it out, and Porto doesn't look like a terrible draw. Have a few targets in mind for the Jan window... exciting times at Napoli

Reserves

Great form from Leeds! very impressed with Ze Roberto.

Amateur

Cumon Marcello keep it up, Malaga seem to slowly be creeping away. Like how my PSV team are third in the league but no-one is to be seen in player stats haha, where are all the goals and assists :l

Youth Team

Not too sure about the new manager, not the greatest of starts. Looking forward to having my August signings in my squad now and hopefully the goals will flow.

C'mon Newcastle

Banned

The Transfer Window Is Now Open
    The Transfer Window Will Close At 5PM GMT+0 on 03/05/2012

The following rules apply...

January Transfer Window

3) Maximum of 1 foreign transfer.

4) Maximum of 1 foreign loan.

5) Maximum of 1 free transfer.

6) Maximum of 1 youth transfer.

Semi Pro

Universidad De Chile

Transfer Budget £10 Mil
    Wage Budget 300k

Unsellable's
    Darwin Quintero
    Patrick Hermann
    Kara
    Cereceda
    Dybala

Banned

Breaking News coming for the Al-Sadd camp!

Al-Sadd are today announcing 4 new signings that will join with immediate effect!

Raul Albiol is the first to be announced, with the fee to be believed £4.7mil which is the current asking price with the player on the transfer list.

Lenny Nangis is next to move to Al-Sadd for a fee of £2.8mil and they see him as their future striker and may even make a contribution this season.

Arne Friedrich will join Al-Sadd on a free transfer with the player looking for a club, whilst advertising himself on the free transfers market. His youtube video is apparently what caught the Al-Sadd chairman's eye.

Last, but not least! John Obi Mikel will join Al-Sadd on loan untill the end of the season! He has apparently fallen way down the pecking order at Chelsea and is on the transfer and loan list!

The Al-Sadd Chairman would like to announce that he is on the look out for defenders, defensive midfielders and central midfielders.

Amateur

PSV

Chairman Andy Stewart has announced today an increase in wage budget to 400k and a transfer budget of 18Million.

Amateur

The Russian To Trust Dick

Today Vladimir Iramov, the chairman of Rangers, released a statement following the opening of the transfer window. Iramov stated that he was 'over the moon' with the current position of the club. Before the season started the media had predicted that Rangers would finish rock bottom of the table and the Russian looked increasingly cocky as the conference progressed. 'All praise must go to the newly appointed manager, Dick Advocaat. He is the master'. Following this comment he made it clear that he would not get involved in any deals in this window, leaving it all to Advocaat. He did however say that both budgets would be increased to £16million transfer and £475k wage.

Eoin McGregor, Ground Sports News

Reserves

Leeds United have offered star Playmaker Ze Roberto to clubs. They are not looking to get rid of him, and are looking ffor serious money, despite his age. This is due to his incredible performances so far this season.

Youth Team

NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB

With the club sitting in mid-table and the arrival of some August signings the club are looking to trim the squad size a little. The club refuse to name names not wishing to upset the morale of the team who are facing more upheavel following the rumours of a second manager change in 4 weeks.

The budgets for January is still is be set at a healthy £30m and the wage budget to increase by £100k but the chairman has made it clear the club are not expected to purchase unless players leave.

Two bids rejected in August are set to be made again as the club has already agreed the sale of two players to a rival club, with just the papaerwork left to be completed.

Banned

Al-Sadd would like to announce the club will consider any offers on the following players...

Jassem Khamis Mohammed
    Kader Keita

Any Reserve Players

Any U18's Players

Please contact the club in the normal way. Offers for any other players not listed above will be considered, but must be serious bids.

Part-Timer

Bargain of the Season so far?

Earlier this morning, Napoli's chairman, Gianpaolo Della Torre, convened a press conference to announce the signing of a 'star of the future' in the hope of kick-starting the club's season. In the minutes leading up to the conference, names were circulating like wildfire, with everyone from Pato to Jonny Evans getting a mention. Needless to say, the pundit suggesting Evans has since been let go...

Della Torre: I am pleased to announce that we have kicked off this transfer window early. We have been watching this player for some time, and he has a growing reputation as a flamboyant winger, with many comparing him to a young Ronaldinho. Signing for a fee of £8.75m, on wages of just £16k per week, Douglas Costa

Sun journalist: Douglas, why have you chosen to come to San Marino?

Costa: Well, it is clear that San Marino is on the up, and I really believe in the project here at Napoli.

Sun journalist: It is rumoured that the chairman doubled your wages just to bring you here. Did this play a part in your decision?

Costa: silence

Times journalist: Gianpaolo, many pundits are surprised that you have chosen to bring in another attacking player, when your side is clearly lacking in defensive cover. What would you say to them?

Della Torre: A wise man once said: "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea." I would say to these critics: "You have to have enough ringmasters to be able to control the zoo, but the animals will fend for themselves."

The press conference ends with much scratching of heads. Debate is currently raging all over twitter as to whether Della Torre is a modern day Joey Barton, or just a pretentious moron

Amateur

HSV Announce Another New Manager

Nathan Walker today have annouced their Third manager of the season after Pearce left the club and now Frank Heinemann has agreed to leave the club.Ex Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez will take over the reigns at the Club. Nathan Walker has said that along with this Change he has decided to increase his Transfer Budget to £50million and increase the wage budget to £2million. This is so that Rafa can bring in his own faces and help take HSV up to table to at least a top half finish this season.
    Last edited by NathWalker; 01-05-2012 at 15:29. Reason: Transfer Budgets Announced

Amateur

Borussia Monchengladbach Announce New Managerial Appointment

Following the departure of Lucien Favre to his national team, Gladbach's board have announced that Malesani's trial period was unsuccessful and instead legendary coach Marcelo Bielsa will be taking charge of the team from now on, in a desperate bid to improve the team's league standing.

The chairman, Dehler, has also announced that the club will have an improved transfer budget of £20m and a £100k increase on the wage budget due to their healthy financial standing.

Amateur

Bolton Wanderers today announce that any offers will be considered for the following players

Paul Robinson
    Ricardo gardner
    Sean Davis
    Robbie Blake

and any player in the U-18s squad.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Tactic Master View Post
    Raul Albiol is the first to be announced, with the fee to be believed £4.7mil which is the current asking price with the player on the transfer list.
    So does this mean we can sign players from foreign teams for cheap if they have an asking price????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs + Eastbourne 4eva View Post
    So does this mean we can sign players from foreign teams for cheap if they have an asking price????
    Players who are transfer listed usually have a set asking price. If this is the case, just like with a release clause, you can sign them for that price.

[Edit] I'll add that into the FAQ section.
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 01-05-2012 at 18:50.

Amateur

Bolton are happy to announce the signings of Kieran Gibbs for 3.9 million.

Kevin on loan from Zaragoza

and Jose de la Cuesta on a free transfer

Amateur

HSV announce first and second signing of Transfer Window

Nathan Walker and Rafa Benitez are pleased to announce both the first signings in January and the first singings of Rafas reign at the club. The signings are that of Kader Keita from Al-Sadd for a fee of £4million and Flamini from AC Milan for a fee of £2.2million. They have both announced that there will be many more signings of this window as they look to vastly improve the current squad.
    Last edited by NathWalker; 01-05-2012 at 19:25.

Part-Timer

Anji - Transfers

Anji would like to announce the signings of two new players, with a third expected shortly.

Leandro who was released from Al-Sadd before the formation of the Super League will be joining on a free transfer.

Muslera will be joining for a fee thought to be just under £8million with a high wage. But this should continue to improve the impressive defence of the russians.

Another attacking option will be signing soon on loan, or so the mafia...the club have suggested.

Part-Timer

Yet more big business at Stadio de lo Diavolo

Following news of the capture of Douglas Costa earlier today, Della Torre has continued his ruthless attitude at the club, firing manager Walter Mazzari, citing the outgoing coach's persistence with 'a stupid formation that doesn't work' as the main reason behind the contract termination. To replace him, Della Torre has secured world-renowned manager Pep Guardiola, having bought out his 1 year contract from European and World Champions Barcelona. As one of the main exponents of the beautiful game, it is to be hoped that Pep will bring tiki taka football to the Campionato Super League.

Part-Timer

These transfer windows are just awesome

Amateur

And the news keeps coming

Bolton have today secured the loan signing of Olypiakos' Sergi Roberto for the remainder of the season

Youth Team

Newcastle United Announce Major Change

Newcastle United can today confirm that newly appointed manager Javier Aguirre has left is role due to his ego failing to fit in San Marino. In his place comes a young manager known for being a late late scorer in the 1999 Champions League Final.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

The former Manchester United forward has been brought out of his contract at Molde for a fee of £650,000 and will link up with Newcastle United straight away.

The first player in during the Solskjaer regin has come from Italy.

Alberto Paloschi

The forward joins from Chievo for a fee of £4.2m with weekly wages around the £40,000 mark.

With a new boss and the firepower of Paloschi, de Jong, Cisse and Schipplock many within the club will expect an instant rise up the table.

Amateur

Gladbach Bring in Duo from Germany

Following the club's move to San Marino, Gladbach seem intent on bringing in players from the clubs they left behind in Germany, today announcing the signing of Bremen's Sokratis Papastathopolous - a player whom Sammarinese commentators cannot wait to pronounce - for a hefty fee of £13.25m, as well as securing the loan of Borussia Dortmund's Ilkay Gundogan for the rest of the season.

It is thought that this will not be the end of the dealings from Die Fohlen in this transfer window.

Banned

Al-Sadd wave farewell to an Al-Sadd Legend

Kader Keita has officially been sold to domestic rivals HSV for a fee of around £4,000,000. Alex Ferguson had spoken to the Al-Sadd chairman on several occasions about the financial side of things are certain players who could be sold, whilst buying others that would improve the squad. Kader Keita unfortunately came into the category of not needed, due to his very large wages. Both agreed that the football use required from Keita was not enough to warrant his £75,000 wages.

Al-Sadd had recently taken John Obi Mikel on loan who also earns £75,000 wages and this is also being reported as a major factor in their decision.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b101 View Post
    These transfer windows are just awesome
    It will become intense late on in the window

Amateur

when is window open till?

Banned

Transfer Window Announcement
    The window closing time has been moved from 5pm to 6pm

Amateur

Default News from Olympiakos

Manager Babaginoosh gives his mid season statement regarding Olympiakos saying he is "satisfied with the current position of the team and understands that Jogi has does a good job and will be looking forward to see what moves the manager makes for the remainder of the year to solidify the club for the short term and long term."

Babaginoosh also announces the club has snatched up Italian winger Pasquale Foggia for the remainder of the year on loan.

The chairman is looking to make one or two smaller moves to bolster the teams depth and says he will allow the manager to spend the rest of the budget as he sees fit.

Chairman resets transfer budget to 10m and the remainder in wages.

Edit: i have to admit, this is sooo much fun
    Last edited by Babaginoosh; 04-05-2012 at 19:42.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ntfbolton1972 View Post
    when is window open till?
    03/05/2012 (Thursday) 18:00pm GMT+0 London

Amateur

Fulham - buying/selling

I will consider offers on any of my players, though for my key players, you will be expected to offer above the given value.
    We are looking for midfielders, a central midfielder is desperately needed, I will consider swap deals. I am also on the prowl for any strikers...

Fulham sign Dedé

Thats right, Fulham are again looking to the future with this signing, the 23 year old Brazilian centre back Dedé from Vasco.

value £4.9m x 2.5 = £12.25m
    wage is £9,250 p/w x 2 = £18,500 a week.

A hefty price tag but cheap as chips wages, the only thing holding me back from moving for my first choice target!

His stats already look good and hopefully he develops too:

edit: really loving transfer windows!!
    sorry if I reply slowly to any messages by the way, I am drugged up on painkillers and keep falling asleep, it's a wonder I managed to upload and embed an image in my post!
    Last edited by Jpr; 01-05-2012 at 21:08.

Part-Timer

Anji - Transfers

Anji would like to announce the signing of Jeremey Menez on loan, who found himself a backup player this season. As well as youngster Isco from fellow super leaguers Malaga.

The announcement comes as a shock to some of the current squad who may be fearing for their place as Chairman Glenn Crane has suggested that any offers for players will be thought about and possibly accepted.
    He mentioned his email box is empty and ready.
    Last edited by glennuk; 05-05-2012 at 02:48.

Amateur

More stunning news from the Olympiakos camp:

In his promise to maintain relevancy and stay competitive in San Marino and the world, Chairman Babaginoosh has decided to invest heavily into the club by throwing in a whopping 20.5m in all facilities of the club. The move is to keep a promise not only to stay competitive in the short term, but to exceed expectation and maintain a winning culture in the long term.

Upgrades on facilities:
    4m in Youth Facilities (+2)
    4m in Corporate Facilities (+4)
    4.5m in Youth Coaching (+3)
    5m in Training Facilities (+2)
    3m in Youth Recruitment (+1)

These moves will not only help us attract top quality footballers around the world, but will also help the club develop their own and maintain a culture that produces quality players for all clubs to envy.

Semi Pro

Transfer Signings

Marcelo Barovero

Loan
    Julian Schieber

Youth
    Thomas Peeters (Toronto FC)

Free Transfer
    Muamer Tankovic

Banned

Important Notice

For the remainder of this season and next season, prices for facilities will be frozen in place. However, once we reach the third season I will re-evaluate the finances of clubs and probably change the way facilities are upgraded. This is basically just a notice to inform you that now is probably the best time for upgrades, so don't miss out! They could become more expensive in future.

Youth Team

Loan Star Announced

Newcastle United can today comfirm a deal has been agreed to loan Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley until the end of the season. He joins with NUFC paying the £20k per week wages and according to new boss OGS that is the end of the signings for this season.

The club has had 4 bids rejected for three players and will now wait until July.

Reserves

Default Leeds Cash in on Freebie

leeds have sold ze roberto to olympiakos for a fee of 3m

Amateur

Default More news from the Olympiakos Camp.....

Last edited by Babaginoosh; 04-05-2012 at 19:43.

Amateur

1 hour till the deadline passes...

Youth Team

1 hour till the deadline passes...
    24 hours and 44 mins till deadline passes

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by kris0710 View Post
    24 hours and 44 mins till deadline passes
    lol. It's still wednesday isn't it? my bad everyone!

Youth Team

lol. It's still wednesday isn't it? my bad everyone!
    Yeah still Wednesday! Had me worried for a second though...

Amateur

Fulham news

Fulham have announced that they are expanding their 20,000 seater stadium to 30,000 at a cost of £20 million.

Transfers
    we are pleased to announce the arrival of Luiz Adriano from Shakhtar on loan, he was not our first choice after we missed out on Jack Wilshere & Jeremy Menez to other clubs.

Moussa Dembélé has been sold to HSV for a fee of £6m.

We are still looking for a good central midfielder.
    Last edited by Jpr; 02-05-2012 at 18:16.

Amateur

PSV

PSV chairman Andy Stewart would like to announce the signing of centre back Nicolas Otamendi to the club for £13M.

Otamendi should provide another force in defence aswell as adding another cb to add to the rotation when yellow cards are accumulated

Amateur

Club Atlético River Plate Announce Two New Players

After a horrible, HORRIBLE start to this season, Chairman and borderline alcoholic Eighteen Rabbit braved the podium today to announce that he had arranged two new transfers in the hopes of plugging up the leaking sieve that was the River back line. As of today the young superstar keeper Ron-Robert Zieler will be joining River from Hannover. Rabbit was quoted as saying, "Man, that kid can DRINK."

Additionaly, left defender Cristian Llama will be coming to River on loan from Catania for the rest of the season. It was not clear if Rabbit was aware that Cristian was not an actual llama or not as he began giggling uncontrollably when asked about it.

Shortly after making this brief announcement Rabbit belched loudly and then said he had to go "have a lie down" and staggered off stage.

Hopefully for River these two new signings can help turn around this season of horrors.

Amateur

HSV announce Dembele to the club

Nathan Walker is pleased to announce the signing of Dembele for Fulham at a price of £6million pounds

Amateur

Default Changes at top of the league side Málaga

The Málaga chairman has announce the new transfer budget for the rest of the season, being £35mil. So it looks like they are splashing the cash to secure top spot, and in doing so could put the club in financial danger.

A big chunk of this budget has already been used through two new additions to the team.
    Firstly, youth player Nathaniel Chalobah has been signed from Chelsea in a fee of around £5.4mil. But the big news is the signing of striker Neymar from Santos for something in the region of £23mil. The chairman has really shown his intent with this purchase.
    As well as them, youngster Muamer Tankovic ahs joined Málaga on a free transfer.

On top of this spending spree, the club can announce they are making improvements to thier facilities. Both their training and youth facilities will be improved by 2 levels, costing the club another £9mil.

On the opposite side of things, goalkeeper Carlos Kameni has been sold to Gladback for £3mil, slightly boosting the clubs finances.

The following players are now available for transfer;
    The whole u18 team, apart from Coulibaly and Valenica.
    The whole reserve team, apart from Joaquin.
    Hélder Rosário
    Enzo Maresca
    Sebastián Fernández

Amateur

Great move on Neymar, i was eyeing him for the next transfer window

Banned

I'm going to start on sorting out the transfers now.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Babaginoosh View Post
    Add in the fact that his wages are only around £35k p/w and it looks even better...

Amateur

Add in the fact that his wages are only around £35k p/w and it looks even better...
    Yeah, i wanted to get all the upgrades out of the way and get a feel on how much revenue would be generated with the club before i made a big commitment like that. Im eyeing a couple of other players, but he was at the top of my list.

Part-Timer

Anji - Transfers and for sale list

Anji would like to announce the capture of Yohan Cabaye for £12 Million from Newcastle.
    This has been funded with the sale of Jucilei for £14million to Fulham.

Also the following players are available

Mbark Boussoufa - £5million
    Odil Ahemedov - £3.5Million
    Jan Holenda - £250k
    Julian Draxler - loan fee of £1.5million
    Mateo Kovavic - loan fee of £1 million
    Medhi Carcela - £6 million

Amateur

Yeah, i wanted to get all the upgrades out of the way and get a feel on how much revenue would be generated with the club before i made a big commitment like that. Im eyeing a couple of other players, but he was at the top of my list.
    Wages are the killer for me, I don't mind putting the club in debt to buy a much needed player, but because the player is 23-26 his £90k p/w wage is doubled to £180k p/w. Can't use a quarter of the wage budget on one player

Amateur

Wages are the killer for me, I don't mind putting the club in debt to buy a much needed player, but because the player is 23-26 his £90k p/w wage is doubled to £180k p/w. Can't use a quarter of the wage budget on one player
    My wages are not too bad but I am the other way can't spend all my transfer budget on a top quality player

Banned

Important Notice - Free Players

Information on free players contracts are a bit in the dark at the moment, so i've come up with something to confirm what contract will be offered to them. This is as follows...

100 CA or Below = £2,000
    101 CA - 120 CA = £3,500
    121 CA - 140 CA = £5,000
    141 CA - 155 CA = £10,000
    156 CA or Above = £15,000

Amateur

Cheers, I couldn't believe he was still there, thought someone would have snapped him up by now

Banned

I have reached post 453 in terms of transfer movements. I will finish the rest of tomorrow

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Tactic Master View Post
    I have reached post 453 in terms of transfer movements. I will finish the rest of tomorrow
    After the transfer deadline scramble of course!

Banned

Transfer Dealing Information

All PM's must be sent before the 6pm deadline. However, you will have untill 8pm to confirm the deals in the thread. Any deals not confirmed in thread before 8pm will be cancelled. This gives you 2 hours after my confirmation of your PM to confirm your deals.

Amateur

More Transfer Dealings at Gladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach may be floundering towards the bottom of the league, but their chairman seems determined to turn things around. Having already brought in a new manager and two new players, the Gladbach squad has today been bolstered by the signings of Carlos Kameni from Malaga for a fee of £3m, and Mehdi Carcela from Anzhi for £5m. It is thought that Kameni will offer a bit of experience in goal and take the pressure off the developing Ter Stegen.

To offset these purchases, centre back Dante has been sold to Napoli for £9m, and that will be the end of the chairman's dealings this window. Manager Bielsa will have the £9m from Dante as his budget alongside the remaining wage bill, and may do as he likes with it.

Amateur

FC Twente Bring in Brazilian CM

After the recent income of money from the sale of De Jong and Brama, Fc Twente have decided to splash the cash on a CM. At a press conference today Fernandinho was announced as the new CM being brought in by van Barthold's team in a deal rumoured to cost £10.5m with wages of just over £30,000k p/w.

Van Barthold also said that he expected little to no movement on the final day of the window.

Amateur

More news from Olympiakos:

Babaginoosh decided to pull the trigger on one more transaction and brings in midfield youngster Denis Suarez from Manchester City on loan for the remainder of the season

Part-Timer

Anji would like to confirm the sale of Carcela for £5million

Also the following players are still available

Mbark Boussoufa - £5million
    Odil Ahemedov - £3.5Million
    Jan Holenda - £250k

Banned

Transfer Window Countdown: 2 Hour, 23 Minutes Approx.

The transfer window will be closing very soon, so now is the time to get those last minute bids in! Remember, aslong as your PM has been sent before 6pm, you will have untill 8pm to confirm in thread! I'm very busy today, but I will be taking breaks and using them to answer PM's and close the window.

Reserves

Default Leeds Listening to offers

Leeds United have confirmed they will be listening to offers for all of their players

Banned

Al-Sadd Press Conference

Press: Considering it's almost the end of the window, will you be bringing in any last minute signings?

Mike: No I don't think we will do. We made several bids to several clubs in the league, but the prices that were coming back were just too much. I can make the money available if needed, but you have to evaluate every angle when it comes to a bid and sometimes, like with these bids, I just couldn't see how £5mil or £7mil and even £10mil for someone aged 31 or above was reasonable.

Press: What about any possible loans or anything like that?

Mike: I believe that we have a very strong squad now, but we are just lacking a bit of back up. The players who we could possibly loan would probably only be as good as our own backup, so it would be a waste of time and money.

Press: You must be happy with the signing of Raul Albiol and the loan signing of John Obi Mikel?

Mike: I spoke to Sir Alex before we went ahead with the deals and it didn't take long to agree that these were 2 brilliant signings for the club. Raul Albiol is an absolutely fantastic defender and could be one of the best in the league in my opinion, so the price we paid was definately value for money. We did originally look to sign John Obi Mikel outright, but we did have to look at the financial side of things and it was more viable to sign Albiol and loan Mikel, as we would have had to pay a loan fee for Albiol and more wages for Mikel, but doing it the other way round has allowed us a free loan signing and less wages from signing Albiol.

Press: Finally, where do you predict you will finish come the end of the season?

Mike: Well you have to consider the fact that we aren't the only club in the transfer market, looking to improve our squad, so you can't really give an accurate prediction untill a couple of months from now. If I had to give a prediction now, I would say i'd be happy with 10th place, around abouts where we are now. If we got any higher, that would just be a bonus, but we must not go backwards!

Press: Thank you for talking to us Mike and good luck for the second half of the season!

Part-Timer

Mbark Boussoufa has to go this window. £4million or trade me a player or 2

Part-Timer

Will there be an end of jan update? Or just a league table, as i am thinking about changing manager, but want to see how well i do after the new signings.

Banned

There is an update every month

Part-Timer

Anji would like to confirm the purchase of
    Hristo popadiyn from Levski. The youngster can play in numerous positions and is tipped as a future star.
    The purchase is thought to have cost less than £1million

Also the following players are still available

Mbark Boussoufa - £4million
    Odil Ahemedov - £3Million
    Jan Holenda - £250k

Banned

Transfer Deadline: Approx 21 Minutes

Part-Timer

January is always less exciting

Banned

Transfer Window Officially Closed!

It has finally closed, but if you haven't yet confirmed your deals that I have given permission on, you still have untill 8pm! At that point, I will be finishing of the rest of the transfers and there is a possibility that we might have a January Update tonight!

Amateur

Fulham Transfer

We are pleased to announce the arrival of former Anji player Jucilei, who will add to our now two strong Brazilian contingency! The fee is rumoured to be in the region of £14m, again looking to the future.

Juiclei has already been seen hitting the Fulham gym.

Amateur

Just twenty minutes to confirm signings!!!

Amateur

After having his phone turned off for the past two days, Ben Evans switches it on to find he has received offers for four of his players. In his laziness, he sends the blanket message of 'NO! **** Off and Get your own players' to everyone, before realising his wife had also sent him a message saying she wishes he would come home from fishing in Samoa. The rest of Aston Villa's transfer budget is subsequently spent on divorce lawyers.

Banned

Deadline Officially Closed

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the season!

Amateur

missed out on confirming 3 deals cos I had to put kids to bed I am sure real life chairmen don't have this problem!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast