+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: [TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

Banned

Default [TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

Chairman Super League

A very successfull Entrepreneur from San Marino has just become one of the richest people on the planet. He has decided to invest in Sammarinese football and has searched for 22 possible candidates to buy out 22 clubs and their rights, from around the world and bring them to San Marino. The Entrepreneur has granted each Chairman £100 million each to create new facilities for these clubs, including a new stadium. These 22 Chairman and their clubs are as follows...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    San Marino Club History

Campionato Super League Winners

[2011/2012] 1st Place: PSV (1) | 2nd Place: Anji | 3rd Place: Malaga | Top Goalscorer: Edinson Cavani (22)

Coppa Titano Winners

[2011/2012] Winners: Al-Sadd (1) | Runner-Up: Bologna | Top Goalscorer: Mamadou Niang & Seydou Doumbia (6)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules - Created By Tactic Master

General Rules

1) Be as active as possible and make posts after updates. An active community, creates a fun sign-up.

2) You may set your transfer and wage budgets to whatever you like, but bare in mind you can only change these once during the season and you will not be able to go over your wage budget. If your manager puts you over your wage budget, this wont be a problem.

3) It is up to you to download the save game file from every update and check that your team is correct, transfers, loans etc...

4) Your Facilities can be upgraded once per season, but there is no limit on how much you can spend on them that one time. The cost to upgrade will be as follows...
    • £2,000,000 for a minor improvement to Youth Facilities (+1)
    • £2,500,000 for a minor improvement to Training Facilities (+1)
    • £1,000,000 for a minor improvement to Corporate Facilities (+1)
    • £3,000,000 for a minor improvement to Youth Recruitment (+1)
    • £1,500,000 for a minor improvement to Youth Coaching (+1)
    • £10,000,000 for a 5,000 Stadium Expansion
    Manager Rules

1) You can change your manager at any time, but doing this too often can cost you a lot.

2) When a manager is fired, they must be compensated their entire contract, unless you have the free to fire clause.

3) You can hire anybody you want, but if they are at another club, you have to pay compensation to that club in order to hire them.

4) If you want to hire a manager from a domestic club, you must agree compensation with the club manager.

Transfer Rules

The transfer rules will be split into three sections, one for the General Transfer Window, one for the Summer Transfer Window and one for the January Transfer Window. General Transfer Window rules apply to both Summer and January window rules.

General Transfer Window

1) Transfer Values are as follows:

Transfers of players with a minimum fee release clause can be purchased for the value of that clause.
    Transfers between clubs in domestic league - Agreed between Chairman.
    Transfers between foreign clubs - 2.5x the players current value.
    Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs who have not represented their country and have played less than 15 leagues games - 2x the players current value.
    Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs who have represented their country or played more than 15 leagues games - 4x the players current value.

Exception occurs if players is available through approach ingame. You will pay the compensation stated ingame.

2) Wage Values are as follows:

Under 17's = 1.25x Wage
    18 - 20 = 1.5x Wage
    21 - 25 = 2x Wage
    26 - 29 = 1.75x Wage
    30 - 32 = 1.25x Wage
    Over 33 = Current Wage

An exception occurs if the players wage is £140k + per week. The player will demand a £60k wages rise.

Free Players

100 CA or Below = £2,000
    101 CA - 120 CA = £3,500
    121 CA - 140 CA = £5,000
    141 CA - 155 CA = £10,000
    156 CA or Above = £15,000

3) Loan Transfers will cost a mandatory 10% of the players current value, unless loan listed. If loan listed, the player will be free to loan. You must pay 100% of the players wages.

4) If you wish to sign players from domestic league, you must first discuss the deal with that person and finalise your decisions, then contact me through PM and wait for me to confirm it is ok. Then you must both confirm the deal on the thread.

5) If you wish to sign players from foreign clubs, you must PM me with the player in mind and we will discuss and then you will be able to confirm in the thread.

6) Your control over the sale of players is slightly different. You may post up a transfer list of players in the thread at your own will, but you must contact me directly with requests to transfer list players ingame. You may release players from the club, but they will require full compensation for the duration of their contract.

7) Everything must be confirmed by me before being posted in the thread.

Summer Transfer Window

1) Transfer between domestic clubs are unlimited.

2) Loans between domestic clubs are unlimited.

3) Maximum of 2 foreign transfers.

4) Maximum of 2 foreign loans.

5) Maximum of 3 free transfers.

6) Maximum of 2 youth player signings.

* A youth players is a player ages 17 or under and valued at below £3,000,000 *

January Transfer Window

1) Transfer between domestic clubs are unlimited.

2) Loans between domestic clubs are unlimited.

3) Maximum of 1 foreign transfer.

4) Maximum of 1 foreign loan.

5) Maximum of 1 free transfer.

6) Maximum of 1 youth transfer.

* A youth players is a player ages 17 or under and valued at below £3,000,000 *

FAQ Section

*Loans*

I have had a couple of people ask questions about how to make a loan of a player from abroad. I will handle it by adding the player to your squad for the duration of the loan as there isn't a way to create loans in FMRTE. You will always have to pay 100% of their wages.
    As for who you can loan, if it is realistic it will be allowed. So any player who is listed for loan, fine, players who are listed as backup or below, fine, Lionel Messi, not OK!

*Youth Players*

If a youngster is available for a direct contract approach in the game then the cost to sign them will be the compensation that the club requires in the game. E.g. If you approach to sign Bernard Mensah from Watford, the cost of signing him will be £1.21m, as this is the compensation that Watford ask for in game.

*AI Transfers In & Out*

You will be able to block 6 players from being transfered out and will have the ability to cancel any loans in your squad that you wish.

*Transfer Proceedings*

Transfer income from any dealings you make will go straight to your budget unless you state otherwise.
    Transfer income from any dealings made by your manager will be determined as it usually would in a normal game, unless you state otherwise.

*Transfer Listed Players*

Players who are transfer listed usually have a set asking price. If this is the case, just like with a release clause, you can sign them for that price.

*Blocked Transfers Rule*

It is now even better as you will now have the following...
    • You can now block up to 10 players (Please state which by sending a PM back)
    • All transfers within the current season are blocked (Ends after the final game of the season)
    • All players 18 years old or younger are automatically blocked
    This now means that you can block even more players and you wont have to worry about your young players being poached!
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 19-06-2012 at 12:31.

Amateur

I guess you're expected a lot of PM in the near future then!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Evans View Post
    I guess you're expected a lot of PM in the near future then!
    Haha, definately yeah! I will try my best to keep space clear in my inbox so that people can get in touch. When i'm away from my computer, I usually have my phone with me so I can keep an eye on pm's through that if it doesn't decide to stop me viewing the page

Semi Pro

wheres the save game file ill post up sme stuff later got work in 30 mins and i have to make some food

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    wheres the save game file ill post up sme stuff later got work in 30 mins and i have to make some food
    It's in the Opening Post, just below the Image

Glennuk, you need to delete messages so I can get in touch with you.

Part-Timer

Anji - Initial Press Conference - Crane

Extracted from full press conference shown earlier on Sky Sports News

Crane:
    We are delighted to have the opportunity to participate in the Super League. I have full confidence in my Manager and will be supporting him with funding. We have already identified certain targets and will be moving along with offers very soon. Expect us to be busy and expect us to work towards being the best.

Banned

Al-Sadd Sports Club have just announced that Mike Nevo will become the new Chairman! The Al-Sadd directors believe that Mike Nevo has the clubs best interest at heart and look forward to working for him for the forseeable future. Speculation has already begun to circulate around the Al-Sadd camp about the future of current Manager Jorge Fossati. It is believed that Mike Nevo will want to look for a new Manager with experience at a bigger club.

With the move from Qatar to San Marino, it is believed that Al-Sadd is one of the smallest clubs in the country. Mike Nevo has promised that the manager in charge will have his full backing and will use his financial muscle to remove that trait from his club.

Banned

I've made some changes to the way we handle the wage demands. If you think that they need a tweak or have a better idea on how to go about this, don't hesitate to let me know

Reserves

Leeds United have announced Brian Clough will be the new Leeds Chairman. Clough has had past experience at the club when he spent 42 days there as manager before being sacked. While he believes his sacking was unfair, he has admitted that he will not think twice about sacking Neil Warnock if he doesnt perform. In other news, there is a race against time to ensure Elland Road (the stadium) gets to san marino in time for the new season. After being air lifted to the south coast, Elland Road is moving by ship to Mainland Italy and is currently just north of Morroco. Clough also stated his amitions to improve the clubs training facilities. A further announcement is expected from the club in the next few hours.
    Last edited by ri916; 16-04-2012 at 16:07.

Banned

Air lifted Now why didn't I think of that!

Part-Timer

I am looking for a RB if anyone has anyone for sale

Reserves

a few questions

1. Are you going to manage al saad? as in the save game the manager is managing them. Just realised you made the manager to look at players, hence scout man
    2. Are there any restrictions on who we can sign on loan? for instance is there anything to stop me signing danny welbeck.
    3. How will we know if an AI team buys one of our players? or if our AI manager buys one?
    4. If i transfer list a player, will he be transfer listed in game?
    5. do all proceeds from transfers go to the transfer budget?

sorry for the questions, but I dont think they are answered in the OP.
    Last edited by ri916; 16-04-2012 at 16:14.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ri916 View Post
    a few questions

1. Are you going to manage al saad? as in the save game the manager is managing them.
    2. Are there any restrictions on who we can sign on loan? for instance is there anything to stop me signing danny welbeck.
    3. How will we know if an AI team buys one of our players? or if our AI manager buys one?
    4. If i transfer list a player, will he be transfer listed in game?

sorry for the questions, but I dont think they are answered in the OP.
    1. No, that was only for scouting purposes for you lot
    2. As stated in the FAQ near the bottom of the OP, only realistic loans will be allowed. It will be possible to loan Welbeck.
    3. You will be able to block transfers on 4 specific players. All transfer activity will be posted in the appropriate update.
    4. If you want me to transfer list in-game, I can do that, but if the manager in-game decides to take him off, I have no control over that.

Amateur

How long is there till game start? I'll get scouting asap

Banned

Al-Sadd have just announced the signing of Seydou Doumbia for a reported £14,400,000. It is believed that this will take away most of, if not all of Al-Sadd's current finances, but Mike Nevo has stated that despite this, he will still continue to look towards the transfer market!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jpr View Post
    How long is there till game start? I'll get scouting asap
    I will put this in the OP

18/04/2012 at 20:00 hours.
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 16-04-2012 at 16:26.

Reserves

Leeds have announced their transfer and wage budget for the upcoming season. 8million pounds has been made available for transfers and a 250k wage budget has been decided upon.
    Last edited by ri916; 16-04-2012 at 16:30.

Banned

Ri, an answer for question 5 which i didn't notice since you edited your post

Transfer income from any dealings you make will go straight to your budget unless you state otherwise.

Transfer income from any dealings made by your manager will be determined as it usually would in a normal game, unless you state otherwise

I will post your questions and the answers in the FAQ section.
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 16-04-2012 at 16:32.

Reserves

Default Leeds secure Welbeck loan deal

Leeds United have signed Danny Welbeck on loan until the end of the season. This is Brian Clough's first piece of business at the club and the youngster is said to be happy to get a chance at first team football.

Amateur

Fulham Football Club

New manager at the helm, we'll call him JPR as I forgot what I put on the form!

Budgets:

£782,346 p/w wages
    £900,000 transfer budget

subject to change!!

Transfer news to hopefully come soon...

Amateur

HSV announce a new Chairman
    HSV have announce that they have a new Chairman, he is a relatively unknown English Born buisness man, Nathan Walker.
    Walker has announced also that HSV will no longer be taking part in Germanys Domestic competitions and will be taking part in the new San Marino super league.

He has also stated that a trasfer budget of £30million has been announced with a wage budget of £1.3 million
    Last edited by NathWalker; 16-04-2012 at 17:10.

Amateur

Fulham Football Club

big transfer news!

First up we have Andriy Fartushnyak, who despite being 22 can hopefully develop into a good footballer for the club

Secondly we have Alex Tuninetti, again another youngster who could hopefully turn into something good

Saving the best till last though, we have managed to snap up Ahmed Soukouna a definite future star providing that David Moyes doesn't actually use him as a sweeper...

On loan we also have Carl Jenkinson coming in from Arsenal to develop and be a back up to the first team.

edit: Could you also do a save game the day after the youth intake, so that we can add a manager and check out our youth prospects ourselves? Sorry if that is an added pain but I know some people (myself included) have taken a long term, youth outlook to this game.

Not necessary but it would be a good thing to do :P
    Last edited by Jpr; 16-04-2012 at 17:06.

Amateur

Default Aston Villa backed by businessman Evans

Exuberant businessman Ben Evans has taken over from unpopular chairman Randy Lerner and has taken the immediate decision to transfer the entire club to San Marino, including the stadium and players' homes using a very large crane. The new chairman has said that he will be looking for some cheap transfers and loan deals to keep the books balanced before trying to assassinate several players to cut down the wage budget.
    Transfer Budget: £7 million
    Wage Budget: +200k p/w more than it already is to make room for signings

Banned

JPR, unfortunately this is the only save game you will be able to get hold. I will provide you with any information you wish to see from in-game on your own youth players though, so that wont be a problem

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Tactic Master View Post
    JPR, unfortunately this is the only save game you will be able to get hold. I will provide you with any information you wish to see from in-game on your own youth players though, so that wont be a problem
    Hmmm ok, thanks anyway! I like seeing the CA/PA stars my assman gives my youth intake haha.

Banned

Hmmm ok, thanks anyway! I like seeing the CA/PA stars my assman gives my youth intake haha.
    I can arrange that for you

Banned

Just so everyone knows, there is an added rule.

Once you have set your transfer budgets on this thread, you will only be allowed to change them once during the course of the season. The best time to do this would be January, but you can do this at any point during the season. This wont affect your ability to sign players yourself (within the limits of the rules of corse).

Semi Pro

New Chairman Uproots Club

Newcastle fans were today calling for the return of a former enemy Mike Ashley. The former chairman has sold the club to an unknown football lover who has decided to quit the Barclays Premier League to compete in the new San Marino Super League.

Spike Cashley has purchased the club in a £100m deal and spent more than double that moving the club to a new 30,000 seater stadium in southern San Marino.

One little bit of good news for fans is the new chairman has comfirmed a transfer budget of £20m and a wage budget of £900k. The message from the boss though declared that should the club fail to get off to a good start in the SMSL then the budgets will be cut and jobs on the line.

The cutting of jobs seems to have begun already with FIVE players being transfer listed

Rob Elliott
    Peter Lovenkrands
    Nile Ranger
    Sammy Ameobi
    Shola Ameobi

Amateur

Club Atlético River Plate Announce New Chairman After Relegation
    After facing relegation for the first time in the clubs history the board of directors for River Plate in Argentina were faced with the dramatic decision to replace the chairman. Effective immediately Eighteen Rabbit will be assuming the reins. When asked about the appointment of this relatively unknown person to chair the club a spokesman for the board replied, "Well, he couldn't do much worse."

Accompanying this move after the rioting and melt downs of last season, River has moved to the new international combined league. River fans are hoping that this is beginning of a new era of success for the club at the newly created 35,000 seatCasa de los Conejos stadium.

When asked about the Transfer and Wage Budget for the reborn River, Eighteen Rabbit was quoted as saying that the transfer budget would be $5.6M and the payroll cap would be $145k.
    Last edited by 18Rabbit; 16-04-2012 at 20:00.

Amateur

Jameson takes the Reins

Bologna have today announced a massive revamp of the club. Nick Jameson, an unknown English entrepeneur, who gained his fortune in the pornography industry, has taken control of the club as chairman, announcing the build of a new stadium, the Stadion Bologna, in San Marino, and are going to take part in the inaugral season of the Sammarinese League. He has also announced that sizeable funds will be given to current manager Stefano Pioli, but that he hoped that a crop of home-grown stars will be produced, in order to take the club forward.

Part-Timer

Anji - The First now - The first at the end

Anjis board have sent out a rather frustrated message to the press.

We were the first to sign players. But due to technical issues did not get to make the planned press conference.
    The infrastructure in San Marino is not quite the same as the motherland.

Nevertheless we are here now and wish to announce our intentions to dominate the league, with 3 signings.

2 Permenant players that are joining the club are Leandro Damiao & Andre Schurrle. Both are exciting prospects who have a huge future at the club.
    We have also been lucky enough to sign Thiago from the Barcelona B squad on loan. This loan may turn to a permanent transfer if he plays well for the club and shows that he can adapt to life in the Super League.

Part-Timer

Italian mafioso takes control of Napoli

Gianpaolo Della Torre jetted in to San Marino today, having bought out the previous shareholders' stakes in the club yesterday and the club has moved quickly to condemn rumours that Della Torre sent Susan Boyle to pay them a midnight visit. A spokesman stated that the club are looking forward to Della Torre's reign, and are excited by his vision in choosing to join this new league. Della Torre himself was unavailable for comment, but the club maintain that they believe continental qualification should be the minimum expectation for the season, and they look forward to welcoming the competition to Lo Stadio del Diavolo.

Transfer Budget: £9.16M
    Wage Budget: £725k p/week

Part-Timer

This is my first one of these - sorry if this has been posted. Do we PM for transfers or just announce ourselves?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by b101 View Post
    This is my first one of these - sorry if this has been posted. Do we PM for transfers or just announce ourselves?
    You need to PM Tactic Master then when he confirms with you you can post on here. If you want to buy a player from my team for example you PM me with an offer then once we agreed we PM Tactic Master and again announce it here when we have the ok from him.

Amateur

BOLTON NEWS

Bolton Wanderers today announced Ntfbolton1972 as the new chairman following a takeover from previous Chairman Phil Gartside. He has made £3 million available to Owen Coyle for transfers with a weekly wage budget of £500,000.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by kris0710 View Post
    You need to PM Tactic Master then when he confirms with you you can post on here. If you want to buy a player from my team for example you PM me with an offer then once we agreed we PM Tactic Master and again announce it here when we have the ok from him.
    cheers - time to scout

Amateur

Listening to offers for the whole Bologna squad, aside from Ramirez, Gimenez, and di Vaio

Amateur

Barcelona youngster Rafinha has joined Fulham on loan for the season

Amateur

Bolton have today announced that offers for the following players will be considered

Jussi Jaaskelainen
    Ricardo Gardner
    Paul Robinson
    Zat Knight
    Robbie Blake
    Kevin Davies

Part-Timer

Napoli transfer list:

Federico Fernandez
    Salvatore Aronica

Amateur

FC Twente Takeover Complete

The new chairman of the club is Elliot van Barthold and in his first press conference he had this to say:

"I am delighted to be at such a successful and upcoming club. I am pleased with the set-up of the club and I won't be changing managers, Steve is a great manager and I think he can lead us to glory."

"I am giving him a Transfer Budget of: £9,000,000 and Wage Budget of: £125,000."

The Club would also like to announce a new Stadium based in the San Marino capital of Serrevalle. It will be called the Schteve McClaren Stadium.

Reserves

Default Youth Cull

Leeds United have today released their whole U18 squad with immediate effect. A spokesperson from the club has said that United expect much better intakes in the future and want these players to push through with U18 games.

In other news, the club is listening to offers for star player Robert Snodgrass. Rumors say the club is looking for in the region of 6million for the Scotsman.
    Last edited by ri916; 16-04-2012 at 19:38.

Amateur

NEW PSV OWNER

At a news conference today Andy Stewart was named as the new chairman of the club. Andy announced that PSV will leave the Eredivisie and join a new Super League based in San Marino. There is to be a future announcement regarding club transfers in the near future.

Banned

I'm back now, will get round to answering the PM's once i've sorted out all the current transfer activity.

Amateur

PSV Announce Budgets
    Andy Stewart has announced that Fred Rutten will be given a decent transfer kitty of 10Million with a 200k wage budget.

No-one has been officially transfer listed but Chairman Andy Stewart is willing to listen to any offers for players and may look to make improvements to the current PSV squad

Semi Pro

We Don't Give a Hoot About Colo Colo

Mr Che Guevara has took control of Universidad De Chile and with the ambition of finishing above Colo Colo our fierce rivals , People ask me why i took Universidad away from Chile its simple my hatred towards Colo Colo is unbearable that i couldn't see them succeed in a different competition this is the reason why they left because they weren't the best team in Chile.

Mr Sampaoli has my full backing and i will do everything in my power to help him bring in the best players possible

I would also like to show the loyalty of our supporters and there send of they gave us after our Final Game in Chile

Transfer Budget - £10 Mil
    Wage Budget £200k

Banned

Ok guys, i've handled all the requests in this thread now. I'm on to answering the PM's, but I have a lot to get through Don't worry if you don't get an answer to PM's straight away, I will get round to it ASAP.

Part-Timer

Napoli bolster squad and look to the future

Manager Walter Mazzari hosted his first press conference today, and had some surprises in store for the footballing world, announcing not one, not two, but five different signings for the team. The club have dipped their toes into the loan market, bringing in Brazilian winger Nene from PSG, as well as Turkish enforcer Mehmet Topal. As if that wasn't enough, the man with the best surname in the world, Siphiwe Tshabalala, also joins the club for a paltry £800k. Finally, fans of the club will be pleased to hear that the new owners are looking to the future as well, bringing in Kurt Zouma and Carlos Fierro for £3.6m and £700k respectively.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by b101 View Post

Siphiwe Tshabalala, also joins the club for a paltry £800k. Finally, fans of the club will be pleased to hear that the new owners are looking to the future as well, bringing in Kurt Zouma and Carlos Fierro for £3.6m and £700k respectively.

Is that not 3 foreign transfers?

Part-Timer

Anji - Exterminate

Would like to announce we are willing to hear offers for any players.
    We have made more enquiries and are looking to bolster our squad which means we may have some deadwood that needs to be exterminated...or sold!

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by glennuk View Post

Anji - Exterminate

Would like to announce we are willing to hear offers for any players.
    We have made more enquiries and are looking to bolster our squad which means we may have some deadwood that needs to be exterminated...or sold!
    exterminated... you mean laying new foundations for your new Stadium

Part-Timer

Is that not 3 foreign transfers?
    I think it's my 2 loans, 1 foreign transfer and 2 youth transfers.

I could be wrong though...

Amateur

Bolton today announce the loan signing of barcelona starlet Gerard Defouleu until the end of the season.

Banned

You are allowed 2 Foreign Transfer, 2 Foreign Loans and 2 Foreigh Youth Player Transfers (Youth Player = U17 Years Old).

Amateur

Club Atlético River Plate Announce New Manager
    After assuming control of River, Eighteen Rabbit today has announced that he is replacing current manager Matias Almeyda with experienced ex-Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard. When asked for comment Rabbit said, "Rijkaard plays the kind of soccer that River needs to be playing." We're not really sure what he means by that but he screamed and ran away after answering the one question. I guess he's still a bit media shy.

Banned

Right guys, I'm going offline now, so I will get to any PM's and announcements tomorrow afternoon I have sorted out all announcements up to post 47.

Amateur

Right guys, I'm going offline now, so I will get to any PM's and announcements tomorrow afternoon I have sorted out all announcements up to post 47.
    TM, I apologise in advance for being the most awkward person here by a long long way! You'll see what I mean by my PM

Amateur

Big news for Aston Villa as the side sign up Niko Krancjar from Tottenham Hotspur for a reported 4.9mil in an attempt to strengthen the midfield. In other news, Chelsea wonder kid Lucas Piazon has been brought in on loan for the season, with a quote from the chairman stating, 'He needs to watch some proper football, and I believe here at Aston Villa in San Marino he will get this, none of that Fernando Torres s**t'.

Semi Pro

Busy day on the transfer front

Newcastle United can today confirm the arrival of four new players with three leaving the club.

First through the door is 25 year old defender Rolando who has joined from Porto

Also coming on a permanent deal is 22 year old forward from Hoffenheim Sven Schipplock.

Two loan signings from the English Premier League complete the arrival list with Arsenal goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski and Sunderland midfielder Craig Gardner joining until the end of the season

Hopefully these signings will appease the fans as two big names have once again been sold. After the previous chairman seemed to sell top player after top player (Carroll, Barton and Nolan to name just three) the news that Demba Ba and Fabricio Coloccini have joined HSV for a joint fee of £20m will strike similar fear into the hearts of the loyal followers.

The third and final player moving on is more low key. Youngster Adam Campbell has joined Leeds United for a fee of £2m.

New chairman Spike Cashley has promised that there is still time and money for Newcastle to add players to the squad before Wednesday nights deadline day.

Amateur

PSV

PSV are happy to announce their first signing of the season as Marco-Andrew der Stegen the 19 year old goalkeeper from Gladbach. The club see this as a great signing for the future and good competition for Isaksson.

Semi Pro

Busy day on the transfer front

Newcastle United can today confirm the arrival of four new players with three leaving the club.

First through the door is 25 year old defender Rolando who has joined from Porto

Also coming on a permanent deal is 22 year old forward from Hoffenheim Sven Schipplock.

Two loan signings from the English Premier League complete the arrival list with Arsenal goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski and Sunderland midfielder Craig Gardner joining until the end of the season

Hopefully these signings will appease the fans as two big names have once again been sold. After the previous chairman seemed to sell top player after top player (Carroll, Barton and Nolan to name just three) the news that Demba Ba and Fabricio Coloccini have joined HSV for a joint fee of £20m will strike similar fear into the hearts of the loyal followers.

The third and final player moving on is more low key. Youngster Adam Campbell has joined Leeds United for a fee of £2m.

New chairman Spike Cashley has promised that there is still time and money for Newcastle to add players to the squad before Wednesday nights deadline day.

Seriously Sell Ba And Captain Colo and bring in a Mackem *Pitch Forks at the ready* Chants *Burn Him Burn Him*

Part-Timer

Haha toon!
    Why didnt you choose the geordies then?

Amateur

Fulham Football Club

Fulham are announcing that they have purged the U18's and reserves, leaving only 2 players, even had to let Frei go!

Budgets have been altered to reflect this...

£2,504,780m transfer
    £751,675k p/w wages

It is also pleasing to say that Fulham will be looking to have completed all of their transfers tomorrow, though nothing can be confirmed yet...

Expect big things to come from Craven Castle, later rather than sooner though!

Oh and, if anyone wants to buy any of my players, we are open to offers. I am also up to outrageous swap deals if anybody is interested?

Whoever is Anzi, Eto'o is getting old now, why not trade him in for the younger, faster, deadlier and just better Andy Johnson?

Amateur

Default Málaga announce new Chairman

Málaga have announce that Steven Kemp has taken over as the new chairman of the club.

A statement has been released stating the club budgets for the season as follows; Transfer Budget-£45mil, Wage Budget-£900,000 per week.

Having already caused a slight stir by refusing to talk to the media, Kemp may be making few friends at his new club by transfer listing some of the first team squad.

Rubén (GK)
    Hélder Rosário (D C)
    Enzo Maresca (DM)
    Francisco Portillo (AM LC)

It is understood that all offers will be considered and that any sensible offers for other players will also be taking into consideration.

Semi Pro

Transfers

Mr Che would like to announce the following signings

Kara from Tromso for £2.7 Million

Darwin Quintero from Santos Laguna for £2.5 Million

and brought in on Loan

Erik Lamela & Oriol Romeu

Semi Pro

Haha toon!
    Why didnt you choose the geordies then?
    Was too Late and also was looking for something slightly different

Semi Pro

Seriously Sell Ba And Captain Colo and bring in a Mackem *Pitch Forks at the ready* Chants *Burn Him Burn Him*
    Hey come on, I would not be a proper Newcastle chairman if i didnt come in and smash the place up a bit!!

Semi Pro

Hey come on, I would not be a proper Newcastle chairman if i didnt come in and smash the place up a bit!!
    Well MA has been the only one that did any damage but to be honest he was right to do a lot of players were getting paid far too much to do f all. but you dont sell Captain Colo how dare you

Semi Pro

Well MA has been the only one that did any damage but to be honest he was right to do a lot of players were getting paid far too much to do f all. but you dont sell Captain Colo how dare you
    If he wasnt on £80k pw would have kept him. Rolando is younger and on a lot less. Need to look to future with a stadium that holds 30,000!

I must have one of the highest paid squads in the league!

Amateur

If he wasnt on £80k pw would have kept him. Rolando is younger and on a lot less. Need to look to future with a stadium that holds 30,000!

I must have one of the highest paid squads in the league!
    to start with certainly, Newcastle, Villa and Anji I think have the highest wage bills, I think Eto'o gets more than Universidad de Chile's whole starting XI put together

Semi Pro

to start with certainly, Newcastle, Villa and Anji I think have the highest wage bills, I think Eto'o gets more than Universidad de Chile's whole starting XI put together
    My wage bill is i think 74k n hes on 300k

Amateur

My wage bill is i think 74k n hes on 300k
    Game says £160k p/w, but still a lot more hahahahaha.

This league is going to be interesting, just noticed Fulham are in the qualifying rounds of the Euro cup, I hope this doesn't mess us up in the league.

Part-Timer

Found a problem in the game. The league is only rated half a star. Which means any league wins will probably not do much for the rep of the club, as the league is seen as a crap one.

I don't know if you can change this, or if it would take too long. But i think it could be a negative factor in the long run. I didnt check the cup, and am now off to bed but im not sure what the rep is for that.

Amateur

Found a problem in the game. The league is only rated half a star. Which means any league wins will probably not do much for the rep of the club, as the league is seen as a crap one.

I don't know if you can change this, or if it would take too long. But i think it could be a negative factor in the long run. I didnt check the cup, and am now off to bed but im not sure what the rep is for that.
    Quite a few teams are in european competition so succeeding in them should get the league rep up fairly quick... I would think

Reserves

Default Leeds sign young guns

leeds have announced the signing of Adam Campbell for 2 million from newcastle. They have also announced the signing of youngster Carlos Fierro for the compensation fee of 1.26million.

Reserves

Manager Walter Mazzari hosted his first press conference today, and had some surprises in store for the footballing world, announcing not one, not two, but five different signings for the team. The club have dipped their toes into the loan market, bringing in Brazilian winger Nene from PSG, as well as Turkish enforcer Mehmet Topal. As if that wasn't enough, the man with the best surname in the world, Siphiwe Tshabalala, also joins the club for a paltry £800k. Finally, fans of the club will be pleased to hear that the new owners are looking to the future as well, bringing in Kurt Zouma and Carlos Fierro for £3.6m and £700k respectively.[/QUOTE]

TM also confirmed my transfer for Carlos Fierro. Also you have his price wrong. He's valued at 700k so you should have paid 1.4 million or the 1.26 million compensation. I think we should ask TM to check whose PM was sent first and that person should get him
    Last edited by ri916; 17-04-2012 at 06:13.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by AndyEs View Post
    Quite a few teams are in european competition so succeeding in them should get the league rep up fairly quick... I would think
    I think the league rep is slightly wrong, only 1 champions league slot for 1st and then 2 Euro Cup spots for 2cnd and the cup winner (I think, I can't get on at the moment so don't quote me on it!)

Though with the quality of our teams I think we will rise through the seedings quickly.

Maybe it is also good to have few European slots to start with, it means that the same 4 teams can't just keep getting into Europe.

TM also confirmed my transfer for Carlos Fierro. Also you have his price wrong. He's valued at 700k so you should have paid 1.4 million or the 1.26 million compensation. I think we should ask TM to check whose PM was sent first and that person should get him
    ri916 you confused the hell out of me here! I thought you were both Napoli and Leeds

Part-Timer

Carlos Fierro for £700k .

Sorry, that's a typo on my part - meant 1.4m but I'll happily pay the compensation instead... if I sent the PM first of course
    Last edited by b101; 17-04-2012 at 07:25.

Banned

Ok guys, I'm going to sort out all the current PM's and on thread Transfers and Budgets etc... Might take a while though so bare with me

Banned

Also my appologies to Ri916, I had so many PM's yesterday that I got a bit mixed up and i'm afriad that B101 did infact snap up Carlos Fierro first, sorry about that

Part-Timer

Ok guys, I'm going to sort out all the current PM's and on thread Transfers and Budgets etc... Might take a while though so bare with me
    Still sorting through. I have two offers i want to try and announce ASAP (The youth players i mentioned)

Amateur

Still sorting through. I have two offers i want to try and announce ASAP (The youth players i mentioned)
    Hope you've not stolen my talent!

Banned

All PM's should have been answered now and i've sorted out a way of organising the PM's so that I can delete them once they are answered This should basically mean things will move faster and smoother.

I would also like to apologise in advance for anymore mistakes I make with confirming players who others have already had confirmed. I will try my best not to do this, but I can't remember everything i've done

Banned

Important

Also some good news (JPR might like) and some information regarding rule changes in the future...

I may well be uploading the game save during each transfer window period to allow you to scout for potential signings. However, I may look at rule changes if I do this.

Rule changes Pending: I will be looking to restructure the rules to make them more clear to read, whilst as of the January Transfer window, you may see rule changes, most notably Loan Transfer.

Part-Timer

Anji - Youth of Tomorrow...Today

Anji have sent out the following announcement!
    We have just almost depelted our bank balance by snapping up the best young talent in the world.

Julian Draxler and Mateo Kovacic have signed for the Future Champions for a combined fee of 15million pounds.

We firmly believe this will help us dominate this league.

The remaining 1.9m will be given to Hiddink for the remainder of the season. That is of course if we the board don't decide to spend it before then.
    Last edited by glennuk; 17-04-2012 at 14:42.

Reserves

Default Carlos Fierro

Carlos Fierro has decided to join Napoli instead of Leeds United

Part-Timer

Carlos Fierro has decided to join Napoli instead of Leeds United
    Who wouldn't

Amateur

Club Atlético River Plate Bolster Their Squad
    Seeing an area of his club to be improved River manager Frank Rijkaard announced today that they will be signing two new players. First of all, from Independiente, Osmar Ferreyra will be returning to River for a fee of 425,000 with a wage of £3,850/wk. When asked for comment Rijkaard said, "We're glad to be able to welcome Osmar back home. He'll really bolster the midfield and has some fantastic set piece skills that will help us turn around River."

Additionally River have picked up Talal El Karkouri on a free transfer to help bolster their defensive line. Rijkaard had this to say, "We need the experience on the back line and Talal was pleased to be able to lend us his skills. He's not a spry as he used to be but he still has great technical skill and will help us out immensely. I was surprised that he was available, it was too good to pass up."
    Last edited by 18Rabbit; 18-04-2012 at 19:30.

Reserves

Who wouldn't
    anyone who wants to play for a team with passionate fans that doesnt just sit and defend

Amateur

FC Twente unveal New Signing

The club announced today at the new SM stadium the signing of Brazilian sensation Willian for a fee of £9million. He will be on a wage of £21.2k p/w and is set to feature heavily throughout the season.

They would also like to post up a Transfer List: Wesley Verhoek
    Nacer Chadli
    Denny Landzaat

And they will listen to good offers for players like: Luuk De Jong, Wout Brama and Leroy Fer.

Banned

This is all part of the fun The challenge isn't just to compete against each other, but also to show the world that San Marino football is on the rise! It may hinder you at first, but once we've got the league higher up it wont be a problem.

Part-Timer

This is all part of the fun The challenge isn't just to compete against each other, but also to show the world that San Marino football is on the rise! It may hinder you at first, but once we've got the league higher up it wont be a problem.
    Sounds like a plan batman!

Banned

Sounds like a plan batman!
    Also, in the first season we have several teams in Europe due to their last league standing in their home countries. This will help improve things a lot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TWFL View Post
    FC Twente unveal New Signing

The club announced today at the new SM stadium the signing of Brazilian sensation Willian for a fee of £9million. He will be on a wage of £21.2k p/w and is set to feature heavily throughout the season.

They would also like to post up a Transfer List: Wesley Verhoek
    Nacer Chadli
    Denny Landzaat

And they will listen to good offers for players like: Luuk De Jong, Wout Brama and Leroy Fer.
    It has to be said that this has to be one of the best signings that has been made, in terms of value. £9mil and only 21.2k wages is brilliant for a player of his quality!

Banned

All PM's and Thread Confirmations have been completed! It took a while but i've finally finished Now just waiting for the next load of messages haha! I think I will take a short break to find myself a new manager and possibly a second signing.

Reserves

Leeds sign ze Roberto on a free transfer for 10k a week.

Amateur

Whyte's Reign Of Terror At An End

Today Rangers Football Club have announced that a bid has been accepted from Russian oligarch Radoslav Iranov (picture below). Mr Iranov is said to be 'oil rich' but is yet to make a statement confirming the takeover from his side. The club have said that the Oligarch is rather media shy, possibly down to a shady past, and we (the public) should not expect to hear much from him. However, they did make it clear that the new chairman would be extremely involved in the selling/signing of players. There will be a statement in the near future detailing both the wage and transfer budget given by the new owners.

Above: Radoslav Iramov leaving Ibrox earlier today

Another statement was also released by the club today expressing the joy of having moved into the newly founded 'Super League'. The manager Ally Mcoist has been quoted as saying that it was a 'huge relief' and that the SPL was 'holding the club back'. The players were also very positive about the mood and are increasingly excited about facing a much more challenging league. The club has also recognised that Celtic have also joined the league and are suprisingly pleased stating that as they rise back into the fame of former glory Celtic would have front row seats! Fighting talk.

Eoin McGregor
    Ground Sports News

Banned

Plenty of rivalry going on in this league

Amateur

Rangers Announce Budgets

Following the recent takeover of Mr Iramov the club has stated that there will be a transfer budget of 7 million along with a wage budget of 300k. Surely new new signings are just around the corner

More to follow..
    Eoin McGregor
    Ground Sports News

Amateur

Chariman Evangelos Marinakis of Olympiakos FC has shocked the world by announcing he will be stepping down as president and selling his controlling share to a relatively unknown billionaire shipping tycoon by the name of Babaginoosh. When asked why Mr. Marinakis decided to step down and leave a successful and profitable team such as Olympiakos by the Greek media he responded with "I've got places to go, things to see, and people to do". Rumors in the tabloids is he is relinquishing his assets to hide his wealth in preparation of a potential messy divorce with Mrs. Marinakis. Other rumors were that Mrs. Marinakis asked for the divorce after catching him in bed with a mutual family friend, Nikos Papastefanos

Babaginoosh has made no comments about his surprise purchase of Olympiakos but has released a public statement to his fans and to his new team:
    "The continued greatness of the club will depend on the continued development of its youth intakes and the staff that will support them. I promise you that this team will always have my full support, regarding time, energy, and finances. We must stay the course and continue to succeed in the present and build for the future".

Transfer budget = 2 mil pounds
    Wages = 500k pounds

Transfers
    Wasting no time to bolster an already impressive squad, Babaginoosh has purchased two young talents to help the left side of the pitch:
    Christian Bruls - AA Gents - AM(LCR)/M(LCR) - 687k pounds
    Vladimir Koman - AS Monaco - AM(LCR)/M(LCR) - 575k pounds

Babaginoosh says he is currently unhappy with the quality of the goalkeeping on the team and will be looking to add one before the transfer window closes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast