+ Reply to Thread

Thread: various bugs *please try to fix*

Amateur

Thumbs down various bugs *please try to fix*

i was 12 seasons in with vauxhall motors and had them in the premier league and here are various glitches i experienced on ios 4.2.1

1. my players very often get injured spines and are out for 12 months , it seems to happen quite alot and would be unusual in real life.

2.sometimes when trying to progress from 1 season to another it takes a long time to progress and usually quits the game.

3. there are often offside goals when a player shoots and another player is offside but is not involved in play , the shot goes in but is offside even though the player doesent touch the ball.

4.my mate has a 4th gen and the matches when watching are smooth , but on my 2nd gen it is jumpy and the commentary often doesent keep up.

and in next years edition could you try to include the 7th tier in english football to start off in.
    Thanks for reading

Amateur

7th tier isn't even on the PC version

On my 2nd gen iPod (FMHi11) the 2d matches are fine, although the game is considerably slower all around than my brothers 2nd gen (but with the new processor)...

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

1. my players very often get injured spines and are out for 12 months , it seems to happen quite alot and would be unusual in real life.
    Can you give me a save game with this situation in it please if possible (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'll look into it - but its not something I've heard of before.

2.sometimes when trying to progress from 1 season to another it takes a long time to progress and usually quits the game.
    Older itouch's/phones (especially iPhone3g) will need to be rebooted every so often of their memory fragmentation can slow the game down and in a worst case scenario it might become unstable, however this should be very very rare unless you leave your phone turned on for a week plus at a time without a full reboot (which isn't ever recommended for a modern phone/device really tbh).

This might be helped by updating your OS to the latest version also if you aren't on that already.

3. there are often offside goals when a player shoots and another player is offside but is not involved in play , the shot goes in but is offside even though the player doesent touch the ball.
    The player doesn't need to touch the ball according to the ruling, he has to be deemed to be 'interfering with play. For instance if a player stands directly in front of the keeper and another player scores then he might not have touched the ball - but he's definitely distractd the keeper.

(also do bear in mind that referee's do make mistakes in the game also)

I will however keep an eye on the frequently of such things and try and tune the decision making to ensure that only close calls are made incorrectly.

4.my mate has a 4th gen and the matches when watching are smooth , but on my 2nd gen it is jumpy and the commentary often doesent keep up.
    That I'm afraid is likely to be down to the processing speed of your device, I do continually try to optimise and speed up things - but older devices do sometimes struggle with full-screen animation, especially as in FMH its running quite an advanced match simulation at the same time.

(you might find that upgrading to the latest OS helps with this - but again it might not)
    Last edited by Marc Vaughan; 13-04-2012 at 21:50.

Amateur

my ipod gotr smashed last week and so im buying a new one so i wont be able to send the save.
    sorry.

+ Reply to Thread