I Will Score More Goals Than You

This is the setup thread only at the moment, the likelihood is that another one will be set up for the actual event!

Hi Guys, After seeing the popularity of the series being done by CharlesBeans, I have decided to let another 40 of you take over a 16 year old and see who can score the most goals in a career and then, like in his series, take over a regen from your last club. If you would like to be involved in this, then post the name of your proposed player and his nationality and hopefully I can get the game up and running ASAP. The leagues that will be used are: England (League 2), Spain (Second Division B), Italy (Serie B), Germany (2. Bundesliga), France (Ligue 2) and then the top divisions from Argentina, Brazil, Holland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Belgium, Turkey and any others you would like!

I will be counting goals for any first team in a competitive match (i.e. Europe, League and Cup) + goals for the 1st team only on the international stage.

Thanks and good luck!!

Ivan Cordoba - Argentina

A change in alliances from Colombia to Argentina I see :)

So now we are at the half way point with 21 out of the 40 places gone. And with everyone so far choosing a different nationality from all 6 continents you are going to keep me very busy! glennuk you still need to tell me your nationality otherwise I will choose a random one ;)

A change in alliances from Colombia to Argentina I see :)

So now we are at the half way point with 21 out of the 40 places gone. And with everyone so far choosing a different nationality from all 6 continents you are going to keep me very busy! glennuk you still need to tell me your nationality otherwise I will choose a random one ;)

Haha didn't even think. Just plucked two South American sounding names out of my head!

I know I am a bit late, but since this is delayed for a month, is it too late to put myself in the hat?

Leon Jorge (Preferred name: Leonavich) - Jamaica

Will stay tuned regardless as this sounds interesting!

Archived