England
Spain
Scotland
Turkey
Romania

Oceania

New Zealand

The Aim

As we most of my games the aim is to achieve world dominance by winning every continents Champions League or equivalent trophy, there is no set pattern to how this is done I just plan to mess around moving from country to country. I actually made a mistake when loading the game and wasn't playing attention so I ended up with Turkey and Romania loaded being as I have never managed in any I decided to keep them open.

So I will start my career by becoming the manager of a team I have always enjoyed managing on the last few FM's Auckland City in the New Zealand league. I have started with a semi-pro reputation and will not leave until I win the O-League. New Zealand is a very short league with only 14 matches plus a play-off at the end, no domestic cup and of course the O-League which for some reason adds random lower league New Zealand based sides for the first season. Because of how short it is I will be updating half way through and at the end of the season.

I am hoping this save will be the one for me to keep going with a career thread because the last two I tried ended up crashing. I have added all the leagues I plan on managing in so I do not have to use the add/remove league feature to add in any more and risk bloating the database to unplayable levels. So here goes