+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Loan Length on Android

Question Loan Length on Android

Hi, possibly a basic question and I have probably just missed it but where can I find out how long someone's loan period is?
    I can see that some players are on loan and how much wage contribution is being made.
    I assume that the contract expiry that is shown is the full contract otherwise some players are on loan for years!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Loan lengths depend on the individual contract between the clubs in question, they're never longer than a year though.

I'm not sure it is visible at present - I'll look into that, might be an oversight on my part - tbh no ones mentioned it in the 'x' years FMH has been out

Amateur

When looking at the player in question's contract page in their profile, click 'View' at the bottom of the screen and from there you can view the player's loan contract. This page will tell you the start and end date of the loan.

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Allen View Post
    When looking at the player in question's contract page in their profile, click 'View' at the bottom of the screen and from there you can view the player's loan contract. This page will tell you the start and end date of the loan.
    Good man - I knew someone would remember where I'd left it

Thanks Charlie! I just found it last night by accidentally clicking on the "View" button I had never seen before.

+ Reply to Thread