+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FMH 2012 unable to start

Amateur

Default FMH 2012 unable to start

I'm getting this error message when I try to open the game having downloaded it. I have 3.8gb storage on my SD card and over 500mb on the phone itself (HTC Sensation), along with plenty of RAM (around 200mb). I've tried uninstalling, rebooting my phone etc but nothing has any effect.

Any advise?

Thanks

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by addickted View Post
    I'm getting this error message when I try to open the game having downloaded it. I have 3.8gb storage on my SD card and over 500mb on the phone itself (HTC Sensation), along with plenty of RAM (around 200mb). I've tried uninstalling, rebooting my phone etc but nothing has any effect.

Any advise?

Thanks
    Hi - does the error message give you any more info that just 'Unable to start'?

Amateur

Hi Alari, thanks for your reply. Below is the rest of the message;

Common reasons for this are:
    (1) Previous instance is still active (wait 30 seconds & retry).
    (2) Device is being used as storage medium for a personal computer.
    (3) Device has insufficient disk space to run or install game

Please rectify this issue before restarting the application.

There's definitely not a previous instance of the game, I'm not connected to my pc and I should have sufficient disk space.

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

When you say you've rebooted your device - is that a full power on/off (ie. hold down power button until power off option appears and select it).

Also could you please indicate how much storage space you have available on your devices SD Card please (and how big the card is in total).

Finally at what point does this appear? - ie. straight away, after the download occurs, during the installation of the files themselves?

Amateur

Hi Marc,

I've tried a reboot (which clears temp. files) and a regular on/off, has had no effect.
    Storage - I have 584MB available on the phone and 4.07GB of 7.39GB available on my SD card.
    The message appears straight away upon opening the game (I can see the start screen behind the error message window).

Ok it sounds like its not seeing your SD card for some reason - do you have any idea why this might be, are there any other applications which can access it (so you can check its available) - is there anything which might have 'locked' the card for some reason?

Also is the app installed on internal memory? - if so can you move the apk file to the SD card (click on 'Settings' then select 'Applications' and then 'Manage Applications' - then select FMH from the list and on the screen that appears 'Move to SD card').

I'm expecting that your SD card is in use somehow and blocking FMH from accessing it; because the game is installed onto internal memory you can't tell - however if you move the game to SD Card then the game should show up as 'unusable' until the SD card is available (which might help you work out what other app/device is accessing it and why?).

Amateur

Nothing that I'm aware of. The SD card is accessible as I can access videos etc stored on there. Is there anything else I can try?

Amateur

Sorry, I didn't see your second message.
    I've gone into manage apps, the details for FHM2012 are as follows;

Storage
    Total 42.75MB
    App 68.00KB
    USB Storage app 42.69MB
    Data 0.00B
    SD Card 0.00B

I selected the option to 'Move to SD Card' so now I have the option to 'Move to phone', or else force stop or uninstall. I tried running it again but experienced the same problem. It doesn't appear to be an issue with the SD card from what I can tell, but I'm puzzled over the 'USB storage app 42.69MB' bit?

Amateur

By the way, I did once receive the error message that frooper opened a thread for 'Could not install on SD or USB'. I don't get it any more but it may have something to do with it?

I selected the option to 'Move to SD Card' so now I have the option to 'Move to phone', or else force stop or uninstall. I tried running it again but experienced the same problem. It doesn't appear to be an issue with the SD card from what I can tell, but I'm puzzled over the 'USB storage app 42.69MB' bit?
    Ok good to know the app itself is now on the SD card.

Do you have a 'file explorer' style app on your phone which will allow you to view the file structure on it? (if so I'll try and talk you through manually installing the game data which should (hopefully) fix your problem ..

Amateur

I have just tried uninstalling it and making sure it's fully removed before downloading it again. During the download I've now received the error message 'Error - Package file was not signed correctly'. I tried it again and it worked, however I'm now back to the usual error message!
    I've just installed Astro File Explorer, will that do the job? If so I'm ready for instructions!

Ok you've got a qHD (540×960) resolution on your device - correct?

If so then the files you need to download should be available from:
    LINK INTENTIONALLY REMOVED THIS VARIES ACCORDING TO YOUR DEVICE, ASK FOR ASSISTANCE PLS
    and
    LINK INTENTIONALLY REMOVED THIS VARIES ACCORDING TO YOUR DEVICE, ASK FOR ASSISTANCE PLS

(don't worry about the 'informal' nature of that second URL - that file is actually held internally within the apk you downloaded, I just uploaded it there so that you could follow the manual installation - thats why its not on fancy server ;) )

Once you have these two files on a computer (I'd recommend downloading it on one first and then using wireless to transfer them onto your device) follow these instructions please.

(1) Use your file explorer application to create a directory named fmh_data on the root of your SD card.
    (2) Unzip the files into that directory recreating their own internal directory structure.
    (3) This should leave you with a directory named 'data' inside the fmh_data directory this will contain a LOT of junk about the game. The directories inside 'data' that you should see include: config, database, fonts, formations, icons etc. (if you don't see these then something hasn't been unzipped).
    (4) The final step is for you to create two files in the root of the fmh_data directory to tell the game that its already installed - these can be blank files (ie. nothing required inside them and they can simply be blank text files if thats easiest). The names for these two files are .nomedia (the . is important, its a special file, I use it as a marker but it also tells the OS not to scan this directory for images/music) and wvga_installed.txt.

Once this is completed the game should (hopefully) be able to locate the install and by-pass its internal installation procedure, fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Marc Vaughan; 13-04-2012 at 18:41.

Edited the first download link as it was incorrect ;)

Amateur

Bingo!
    Thanks for that Marc, seems to have done the trick.

Regards.

Bingo!
    Thanks for that Marc, seems to have done the trick.

Regards.
    Thats fantastic - thanks for being patient and I'm glad its all working for you now

Amateur

Hey Mr. Marc,

I've got a similiar issue. I'm using an HTC Desire S (480x800 I believe) with Android 2.3.5 and my phone is rooted. I installed the game and it installed successfully. Upon opening it, it asked if it can download additional data, I selected yes and the data downloaded. It then said 'Please wait while data is being installed to the sd card' or something alone those lines. When the data was being installed, meanwhile, I pressed the home key on my phone and started using whatsapp for a bit. After a while when i long pressed home button and launched FM again, it restarted. Right after restarted it gave me the same error as the person who created this thread and with the same possible three reasons. I have about 2 GB of free space in my SD card according to astro explorer and also according to the storage menu in phone settings. I have about 700 MB of free space on my phone according to the same menu. I turned my phone off and switched it on after a few minutes, tried to launch it and got the same error. I then uninstalled the game by going to my phone's default application uninstall menu. When I tried to install the game again, I got an error saying 'game not installed' while the setup was running. I have since turned my phone on, off, removed battery for more than a minute, tried to install it about 10 times, but it keeps saying that the game failed to install.

Could you please guide me on how to approach this problem? I'd be really grateful. I was extremely excited while installing the game but it didn't work

Thanks in advance!

This procedure will only work on a WVGA (800x480) resolution device - is anyone reads this and has a different resolution device please ask for advice before considering following the instructions here.

Please download the two files listed below.
    http://downloads.sega.com/footballma...00001/wvga.zip
    and
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/1/3272480/data.zip
    (don't worry about the 'informal' nature of that second URL - that file is actually held internally within the apk you downloaded, I just uploaded it there so that you could follow the manual installation - thats why its not on fancy server )

Once you have these two files on a computer (I'd recommend downloading it on one first and then using wireless to transfer them onto your device) follow these instructions please.

(1) Use your file explorer application to create a directory named fmh_data on the root of your SD card.
    (2) Unzip the files into that directory recreating their own internal directory structure.
    (3) This should leave you with a directory named 'data' inside the fmh_data directory this will contain a LOT of junk about the game. The directories inside 'data' that you should see include: config, database, fonts, formations, icons etc. (if you don't see these then something hasn't been unzipped).
    (4) The final step is for you to create two files in the root of the fmh_data directory to tell the game that its already installed - these can be blank files (ie. nothing required inside them and they can simply be blank text files if thats easiest). The names for these two files are .nomedia (the . is important, its a special file, I use it as a marker but it also tells the OS not to scan this directory for images/music) and wvga_installed.txt.

Once this is completed the game should (hopefully) be able to locate the install and by-pass its internal installation procedure, fingers crossed.

Let me know if this helps; if you get stuck then either post here or email me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and I'll try and advise further (bear in mind however that I'm in Florida and 5 hours behind the UK - ie. if you post/email at 10am then its 5am here and I'll probably be asleep, as soon as I get a message I will endeavour to respond promptly).

Amateur

Thanks, Marc, I'm downlodingg both the files as I type this. (Downloaded now) I'll try the solution you posted later today, slightly busy right now. Will let you know if it worked. Thanks again!
    Last edited by helloween3; 14-04-2012 at 15:28.

Cool - good luck, I've got fingers crossed for you

(which admittedly does make typing difficult ;) )

Amateur

Nope! That didn't seem to work. Did everything as instructed, then tried to run the game setup. The setup stopped with the same error 'Game not installed'. I think it would've worked if the game was already installed on my phone. I think you mis-read my problem and thought it's the same as the other guy's. My problem is slightly different. Let me tell you again, step by step

1: I installed the game on my phone, setup completed successfully and the game was installed.
    2: While it was downloading sd card data/installing the data on to the card, i used whatsapp and then when I came back to the game, it restarted.
    3: After restarting, it gave me the error that the game failed to start because of three possible reasons, already listed above by the other guy. Now no.4 is where the different problem starts.
    4: I un-installed the game so i could re-install it and try doing the whole thing again. This time, the game won't even install! I run the setup and it stops after a few seconds saying 'failed to install' or whatever usual error you get whenever an app fails to install on android!

That's it! Now, what do I do to fix it? I just need to install the game somehow and then your instructions would work. I know for a fact that this game CAN be installed on my phone (HTC Desire S 2.3.5) since it installed in the first attempt but then I had to uninstall it. Sigh. I'm sorry it didn't work. Are there some sort of temp files that I need to delete before I can install it properly?

There's this smdl2tmp1.asec file in the android_secure folder on the sd card. I think android_secure is the folder which keeps the apps you've moved to the sd card using app2sd and smdl2tmp1.asec is some sort of temporary file. People have reported having trouble with this file i.e. it gets correupt. I've tried re-installing the game after deleting that .asec temp file but it still doesn't work.
    Last edited by helloween3; 15-04-2012 at 01:18.

Sorry helloween3 I think I misunderstood you - can you uninstall the app and then look at

There are a couple of possible causes for this - the first is the SD Card being unavailable if the application is installed there, did you plug the device into a computer to charge it for instance? -

"app not installed on device" is a message I've gotten when the SD card is mounted (and unavailable), or when trying to tap a shortcut on the desktop to an app that's been removed in some way. If this is the problem I'd guess your case would be the former.

If thats not the case please refer to:

http://support.google.com/googleplay...answer=1067233

This is Googles FAQ for the store and amongst other things it'll explain how to clear the GooglePlay store cache which I think might be causing your issues.

PS - I'm presuming your device is 'bog standard' - if its rooted or similar this might be causing issues, if so please let me know asap and I'll take that into consideration.

Amateur

Just tried to install it after clearing the Google play store's data/cache, failed to install again with the message 'application not installed'.

Yes my device is rooted. I don't understand why the game installed the first time after i bought it off google play but never after that. Even if my device is rooted if that was a problem the game wouldn't have installed in the first attempt. I don't want to re buy the game, i don'tknow if that's even possible and if the game will work after that.

No my phone isn't connected to anything when I'm trying to install it and my sd card is definitely working as all my apps installed on the sd card are functional and phone is showing a free space of more than a gb on the card.

Help
    Last edited by helloween3; 15-04-2012 at 02:03.

Quote Originally Posted by helloween3 View Post
    Just tried to install it after clearing the Google play store's data/cache, failed to install again with the message 'application not installed'.

Yes my device is rooted. I don't understand why the game installed the first time after i bought it off google play but never after that. Even if my device is rooted if that was a problem the game wouldn't have installed in the first attempt. I don't want to re buy the game, i don'tknow if that's even possible and if the game will work after that.

No my phone isn't connected to anything when I'm trying to install it and my sd card is definitely working as all my apps installed on the sd card are functional and phone is showing a free space of more than a gb on the card.

Help
    Can you also try going to the Settings -> Apps -> Google Play/Market and then 'Uninstall Updates'. After that, restart your phone and attempt to download from Market (as it will probably be shown afterwards) again?

Amateur

Thanks, just tried that including uininstalling google play store update (It went back to Market) restarting my phone and then attempting to download and install it. Nope, install didn't work. Same error 'Application not installed' when I tried to install it. I don't think it has got anything to do with the market. It's probably the sd card. Maybe I need to delete some sort of temp data or something. No matter what I've tried (Everything posted above) it still gives the error 'Application not installed' when I run the installer. My sd card is otherwise working fine. I repeat, it installed correctly the very first time I tried which means my phone is fully capable of installing it. Don't know what the problem is.

I've seen one reference to someone with a similar problem on a different product, the solution in that case was as follows:

On my SD Card there was this file ->smdl2tmp1.asec in .android_secure folder. I've deleted it and it works great now ! .

It might be worth looking for a similar cache file?

(the other possible thing is - do you have enough internal memory to install the game apk initially? (28mb) if so can you unplug the SD card and then try installing the app?)

Amateur

Dear Marc, if you'd refer to post # 21 on this thread, you'll find that I've already mentioned that file and that I've already tried what you're saying. And my internal memory is about 750 MB right now. I'll try that.

Quote Originally Posted by helloween3 View Post
    Dear Marc, if you'd refer to post # 21 on this thread, you'll find that I've already mentioned that file and that I've already tried what you're saying. And my internal memory is about 750 MB right now. I'll try that.
    Ok fair enough - apologies - tbh I'm just googling and scanning the GooglePlay FAQ as hard as possible as the problem you're having technically isn't anything we can control or have documentation regarding (ie. its not SI's software).

Hopefully if it is the SD card then forcing the install onto the internal memory by removing that card will bypass the problem for FMH, you might find you have to do the same thing in the future for further software though ...

Amateur

Unmounted the sd card and then tried to download and install it. It worked! Game is now installed. Ran the game and it is now asking if I want to allow it to download data. I selected yes and it's at 20% now. I'm surprised why it didn't pick up the data already on the sd card according to the instructions above even though I had re-mounted the sd card before opening the game for the first time. But if it works then all good. Won't use whatsapp this time

at 60% now. Will update shortly.

Update: Download is done. It's now 'Installing game data - please wait - installing game data onto SD card etc etc'. Will update shortly.

The game is now working!

Thank you guys. Mr. Marc and Mr. Alari. You guys have pleasantly surprised me throughout these two or so days with the promptness of your responses and your dedication towards helping me. Playing the game for the first time now. The least I could do now is give your app a smashing 5* rating after I'm done playing the first time. Cheers!

One last question: Do you guys think it'll be safe to now move the app to the SD card using App2SD? Should I try that or should I just stop whining now.
    Last edited by helloween3; 15-04-2012 at 22:57.

I'm probably being a tad optimistic .... but I reckon you'll probably be ok to move it to the SD card, you shouldn't have to use App2SD - the application is already 'enabled' to allow that through the normal application controls (I did this on purpose for those users on older devices where internal memory is at a premium).

If this causes problems then at least you know how to get it working again

PS - Hope you enjoy the game

Amateur

Have moved it to the SD card by going to settings>applications>downloaded. Freed up some 34 MB of space from my phone's internal memory, and the game is still working. I've been actually playing it non-stop between my last post and this one. Thanks again dude, you're a top lad. Cheers.

Amateur

i have a similar problem but im using a tablet

Quote Originally Posted by sir k View Post
    i have a similar problem but im using a tablet
    Hi - can you let us know which tablet you have and at exactly which stage your problem is occurring? Thanks!

Amateur

android, version 4.0.3. the problem occurs when i was trying to open the game.thanks

android, version 4.0.3. the problem occurs when i was trying to open the game.thanks
    Thanks, can I just clarify exactly what the make and model of your tablet is? And is the error message you get this exact one?:

FMH 2012 unable to start

Amateur

the make is:ampe and model no:A8003T,and yes the exact same message appeared on the screen.thanks

Hi - Firstly, is the device connected to a computer? If so, please unplug it and try again.

Secondly, does the device currently contain an SD card? If so, try removing that and downloading/installing the game again.

Thirdly, please try fully powering off the device and restarting it.

Let me know if any of these work, if not I can provide you with some more things to try.

Amateur

wow its workings,thanks man,i disconnected the tablet from my computer.thanks so much

wow its workings,thanks man,i disconnected the tablet from my computer.thanks so much
    No problem, great to hear you've got it working!

Amateur

Default Galaxy mini

Hi.
    Is this game is playable for galaxy mini s5570?

The game requires a display of at least 480x320 to function, if the Galaxy Mini is below that resolution (I think it is) then the game will not function on it, sorry.

Amateur

Good for me then...
    and bad for my brother since it means he can't play it in his galaxy mini...
    I am using LG optimus one p500
    Oredy installed it but when I run the game it can't download...
    It said I don't have enough memory (0 mb free)
    While I still have couple hundreds mb free in my sd card...
    Whatever I do it won't download...
    I oredy followes all steps on previous post... But all seems not working...
    I'd like to test on my bro's phone but as u see he is using galaxy mini which this game won't work...

Ok if you followed the previous step then I expect you downloaded the WVGA file - thats actually for the 800x480 resolution devices, yours is 480x320 I believe ... because your device doesn't support that resolution the game wouldn't accept that installation.

Heres the correct instructions for your device:

Please download the two files listed below.
    (URL Deleted - new ones available with update data)
    and
    (URL Deleted - new ones available with update data)
    (don't worry about the 'informal' nature of that second URL - that file is actually held internally within the apk you downloaded, I just uploaded it there so that you could follow the manual installation - thats why its not on fancy server)

(4) The final step is for you to create two files in the root of the fmh_data directory to tell the game that its already installed - these can be blank files (ie. nothing required inside them and they can simply be blank text files if thats easiest). The names for these two files are .nomedia (the . is important, its a special file, I use it as a marker but it also tells the OS not to scan this directory for images/music) and sd_installed.txt.

Let me know if this helps; if you get stuck then either post here or email me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and I'll try and advise further (bear in mind however that I'm in Florida and 5 hours behind the UK - ie. if you post/email at 10am then its 5am here and I'll probably be asleep, as soon as I get a message I will endeavour to respond promptly).

PS - I've found a few devices aren't reporting the device memory free correctly, for this reason the update will have a 'force install' option built in so people can simply tell the installer to stop being silly and install anyway (update should be out early May all being well and contains a number of fixes/improvements for the game).
    Last edited by Marc Vaughan; 03-05-2012 at 20:51.

Amateur

Ok I am trying it now...
    Will update after all step done...
    Thanks

Amateur

Message "not enough space (0mb) gone but now it show I must download data... But when downloading data it forced to close

If you've followed the guidelines above then it shouldn't download data at all - did you remember to create the marker files (.nomedia and sd_installed.txt) these are important as its these which tell the game the data is already installed and prevents it trying to download again ...

Amateur

Yup I did...
    I found out that .nomedia make the "not enough space (0 mb free)" dissapeared....
    also had sd_installed.txt but it's still tried to download...
    I tried to delete other data (i tought it will try do download normally) but yet the app was forced to close

Lurker

Default Saumsung Galazy S2

Hi,

I am having the same problem (Error message upon startup) Running Version 4.0.3

Quote Originally Posted by RTW View Post
    Hi,

I am having the same problem (Error message upon startup) Running Version 4.0.3
    Hi - can I check that the error message is exactly the same as the one listed above?

Lurker

I am having the exactly the same problem Marc!

Would you please be able to send me the links to the files... i have a Samsung Galaxy Ace gt-s5830 with a screen resolution of 320x480.

Many thanks, Nick!

Quote Originally Posted by NJx95 View Post
    I am having the exactly the same problem Marc!

Would you please be able to send me the links to the files... i have a Samsung Galaxy Ace gt-s5830 with a screen resolution of 320x480.

Many thanks, Nick!
    Replied to your PM, let me know how you get on.

Amateur

I was playing fm earlier left to room for two minutes only to return and find that the game had exited by itself and now won't load at all even after a reboot of my device and a reinstall.. Any ideas guys? I have a Samsung galaxy 10.1 tab btw

Sosage - what operating system are you using and have you done anything 'non-standard' or particularly funky to your devices install?

Amateur

Android 3.2. No everything is standard

That sounds very strange - we have a tab inhouse and haven't come across anything at all like that; what happens when you attempt to start the game? (or is it an issue with loading a save game?).

Amateur

The screen just turns black and then returns to my home screen. The application is not loading at all

That sounds very 'odd' - if you have your device plugged into a computer and are sharing an SD card with the game data on it then this might happen (as the game would be unable to access the SD Card if its shared with a PC).

If this isn't the case could you possibly uninstall the game and then delete the contents of your fmh_data directory *except* for the 'save_games' folder, then install the game again from the GooglePlay store - it sounds very much like your game data has been corrupted somehow and is failing to load (why this might happen I don't know).
    Last edited by Alari Naylor; 03-05-2012 at 01:00.

Amateur

That worked a treat, thanks Marc

I'm using a HTC one x but get the same error as above. it's all internal memory though (no sd card), so don't know what I can do. tried resets, reinstalling, changing to phone memory / internal storage etc, increasing free memory but still not working. please help?

Quote Originally Posted by gravyinshef View Post
    I'm using a HTC one x but get the same error as above. it's all internal memory though (no sd card), so don't know what I can do. tried resets, reinstalling, changing to phone memory / internal storage etc, increasing free memory but still not working. please help?
    Hi - have you tried since the update came out yesterday? - theres a 'force install' option when the 'no space' indicator comes up in the update installer which might assist in ensuring it installs.

I guys, I had the same problem myself after installing, and I think I've found a quick fix (well it worked for me anyway).
    I had to delete the fmh_data folder, then go back onto FMH2012, it then came up with the first time data update download. I re-did that, and it now works! Hope it works for you, as I know how you all feel!!

Default FMH 2012 unable to start (samsung galaxy S2)

Hi, i'm having similar problem and errors as per below. Would you please be able to send me the links to the files..

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis L View Post
    Hi, i'm having similar problem and errors as per below. Would you please be able to send me the links to the files..

Hi- have sent you a PM, let me know how you get on.

Amateur

This game works in LG-350f? I make downloading de game but when I try start the game, this message appears:

"The application FMH 2012 (process com.sigames.fmhi) stopped unexpectedly. try again."

whats that? something i could try? or de smartphone don't have requiriments to open and run the game?

Quote Originally Posted by delemele View Post
    This game works in LG-350f? I make downloading de game but when I try start the game, this message appears:

"The application FMH 2012 (process com.sigames.fmhi) stopped unexpectedly. try again."

whats that? something i could try? or de smartphone don't have requiriments to open and run the game?
    Hi - just to check, this is the LG GT-350 as shown here?: http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_town_gt350-3135.php

If so, the game's not compatible with the phone due to the screen resolution being too small. It shouldn't have been possible to download the game from the Google Play store on that device (should be automatically blocked) - can you let me know which country's store you bought it in and when you did so? We want to find out how this might have been possible.

Thanks.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Alari Naylor View Post
    Hi - just to check, this is the LG GT-350 as shown here?: http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_town_gt350-3135.php

If so, the game's not compatible with the phone due to the screen resolution being too small. It shouldn't have been possible to download the game from the Google Play store on that device (should be automatically blocked) - can you let me know which country's store you bought it in and when you did so? We want to find out how this might have been possible.

Thanks.
    So, I brazilian and I dont speak english very well but I try make me understend.

No, this device is here http://www.lge.com/br/celular/aparelhos/LG-smartphone-P350.jsp

I did the download in Play Store on my smartphone...and the amount has been debited from my account but I can not play. What I do? I loss the money and I not play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by delemele View Post
    So, I brazilian and I dont speak english very well but I try make me understend.

No, this device is here http://www.lge.com/br/celular/aparelhos/LG-smartphone-P350.jsp

I did the download in Play Store on my smartphone...and the amount has been debited from my account but I can not play. What I do? I loss the money and I not play the game?
    Thanks for your reply - was this the Brazilian Play Store? And when did you download from it? We've definitely specifically blocked the phone you're using so this shouldn't be able to happen.

Can you please email me at alari.naylor@sigames.com with the account details used to purchase the game and the transaction ID.

Lurker

I am having the exactly the same problem FMH 2012 unable to start
    Would you please be able to send me the links to the files and steps I have a Samsung Galaxy S2
    Thanks, MALI21

Quote Originally Posted by mali21 View Post
    I am having the exactly the same problem FMH 2012 unable to start
    Would you please be able to send me the links to the files and steps I have a Samsung Galaxy S2
    Thanks, MALI21
    Hi - I've sent you a PM, please let me know how you get on!

Amateur

Hi i downloaded the ggame on my galaxy tab 10.1 and get the same eerror message as above?

Amateur

Oops never mind fixed by deleting the folder and installing!

Is this game working on qvga 240x320 cellphones, becouse in the google play page say that its possible

Quote Originally Posted by fornasari22 View Post
    Is this game working on qvga 240x320 cellphones, becouse in the google play page say that its possible
    No it will not work on a QVGA device - 480x320 resolution is required for FMH, sorry.

But if I root my phone and then by using some application i manage to change the resolution, would be possible to run the game?
    Thank you

The game requires a 480x320 resolution (or above) - if you can convince it your device has that then it will run ... how it'd look on screen, thats an entirely separate matter.

Lurker

Hi,

I am having the same problem as addickted. I have the game downloaded on the SD card of an HTC Sensation, plenty of memory, but I get the message:

I've uninstalled and re-installed the game, and restarted the phone, but no joy. What should I try next?

Quote Originally Posted by ecculois View Post
    Hi,

I am having the same problem as addickted. I have the game downloaded on the SD card of an HTC Sensation, plenty of memory, but I get the message:

I've uninstalled and re-installed the game, and restarted the phone, but no joy. What should I try next?
    Hi - can you please email me directly at alari.naylor@sigames.com with your transaction details -thanks!

Amateur

hi
    I have been having exactly the same error message as addikted in the first couple of posts on this thread.
    I have a samsung galaxy nexus. 11gb free space. I have tried uninstalling/clearing google play cache/clearing android download cache/power fully off/ re-start and finally re-install but the same message comes up immediately. I can see the faded game screen behind the message.
    Any suggestions would be much appreciated
    Thanks

Hi, firstly can you try using a file explorer app to remove the fmh_data folder, then uninstall and reinstall? Thanks.

Amateur

That worked and the game is up and running - thank you very much for your prompt and helpful response!
    My wife and kids might be a bit less grateful!

Quote Originally Posted by driver05 View Post
    That worked and the game is up and running - thank you very much for your prompt and helpful response!
    My wife and kids might be a bit less grateful!
    Good to hear it's all sorted

+ Reply to Thread