+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A few small bugs

Amateur

Default A few small bugs, plus a big one

On game exit the player tactical roles and tactical choices (e.g., attacking, pressing) aren't remembered and I constantly find myself having to change them back when I reload my game.
    If my phone is locked with the game running it still calls this time I've spent playing. For instance, I just pressed the home button during athletics but afterwards I find the game saying that I've spent an extra hour and a half playing?
    When I won the regional JPT then it told me I'd won the JPT even though I still had the final left.
    Last edited by Ceirdiff; 15-04-2012 at 09:59.

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ceirdiff View Post
    On game exit the player tactical roles and tactical choices (e.g., attacking, pressing) aren't remembered and I constantly find myself having to change them back when I reload my game.
    I'll take a look at this.

Could you indicate what device/OS version you're running with please (as it might be down to that).

Does this only occur when you save/exit for an automatic save or with manual saves also?

If my phone is locked with the game running it still calls this time I've spent playing. For instance, I just pressed the home button during athletics but afterwards I find the game saying that I've spent an extra hour and a half playing?
    Noted, I'll look at this - but tbh its not something which is going to be high priority to look into at present (ie. please be patient).

When I won the regional JPT then it told me I'd won the JPT even though I still had the final left.
    Noted, now on my ever growing list of things to do ;)

Amateur

I'm on an unupdated Galaxy S2 (I'm lazy ;)). It's happened pretty much every time loading manual or automatic. (Although it might be that I saved it as a basic 4132 just changing the player roles and the like, so it keeps reverting to standard 4132)

I also noticed that when pressing for help on player roles there is an undarkened stripe on the side of the screen (right side).

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Just to clarify this one, are you saving the tactic after creating it?

I believe this one is an issue that we've already got logged internally.

I also noticed that when pressing for help on player roles there is an undarkened stripe on the side of the screen (right side).
    I'll have a look at this on Monday as this kind of thing is one of my pet hates.

Thanks as ever for the feedback!

Amateur

I'm saving the tactic afterwards, but I haven't been reloading (it doesn't take too long to set it back up again).

A bug that's game breaking for me - due to my high level of scouting I offered a player a contract when a large number of scout reports came back and player contract renewals were offered. Due to this I never received the email about the club accepting/rejecting my bid (and subsequently couldn't offer the player a contract). Since then the game won't let me bid for the player; and despite him being one of my highest targets I frustratingly can't get him.

Save is here. Would appreciate it if you could give me advice on how to fix this ;)

Amateur

The transfers page refers to him as pending; any way I can offer the player a contract, or would I have to wait until his contract expires?

Can you email me the save (alari.naylor@sigames.com) and I'll have a look tomorrow. We can't access filesharing sites from the office.

By the way, if there are too many news items at once, important stuff like transfer offer responses should either get delayed a day or your assistant should have made a sort of 'interim' offer. Suspect it may be something else that's wrong rather than the news item just falling off the back.
    Last edited by Alari Naylor; 15-04-2012 at 12:58.

Amateur

I emailed you the save, thanks.

Just going through the tonne of saves I've received over the weekend, I'm sure I'll get to yours soon! ;)

You have mail...

Amateur

Oh, that would be it, the transfer went through in the window. Seems that the assistant made an offer without my knowledge ;)
    Thanks

Ideally the offer contract screen gets delayed until the next day, but if there's a ridiculous number of news items waiting this isn't possible and the assistant puts an interim offer in. It's something we might look for a more elegant solution to next year but hopefully it's not too irritating for now.

Thanks for bringing it up in any case!

+ Reply to Thread