FMH android tips

Hello Apple and Android owners!

Firstly, loving that FMH is now on Android, and enjoying the gameplay so far!

Secondly: I have a dream! This dream would see an old divide between Apple and Android healed one helpful comment at a time. I envisage iOS users, previously perceived as elitist and womanly, lending a helping hand to the new handheld barbarians of the android generation.

In plain English - Based on your experiences, what are the differences between the handheld and full version, ranging from significant and having impact to minute and quirky. Some examples of what I've found after reading this forum and playing for awhile:

• Maximum of 30 seasons
  • Regens take on attribute templates from retired players
  • Highlights are sparse and short. Useful info needs to be extracted from stats.
  • No hiring of backroom staff - set automatically in line with clubs reputation/facilities.
  • Some attributes have been combined to save screen space
  • Only one country is playable per game

That's the main things that stuck out to me. Please add your own, and feel free to correct anything I've said.

Cheers!

• SI Staff

Just to clarify miguels answer - multiple countries active at once is only available on iPhone, not Android. Android as BigShane indicated only allows one countries leagues active in a game.

Can you please clarify regens? So...if I have Wayne Rooney in my team and he retires whilst in my team does that mean I will get a regen similar to Rooney's stats?...reminds me regens in CM2, please clarify if this is true, thanks.

Is it possible to see the changes to plays stats from training, i.e. red and green?

Can you please clarify regens? So...if I have Wayne Rooney in my team and he retires whilst in my team does that mean I will get a regen similar to Rooney's stats?...reminds me regens in CM2, please clarify if this is true, thanks.

Is it possible to see the changes to plays stats from training, i.e. red and green?

A player will be generated with stats similar to Rooney's, but not necessarily - and probably not - in your team.

Imagine every player has all of their abilities, names and stuff stored in a cubby-hole. When the player retires this cubby-hole could be thrown away and a new one made for the new player. However, making a new cubby-hole takes a long time and it's much faster to just recycle the old ones and change some of the labels.

When a player retires, the cubby-hole just gets moved to the side until the game decides it's time for a new player to be brought into the database. The labels at the front of the cubby-hole (such as the player name, country, some technical stats, etc) just get changed and it's put back with all the others. It's much faster to do this than to make a new cubby-hole and fill it with completely new stuff every time a player is born, thus the 'regen' system. When a cubby-hole is recycled it becomes a 'regen'.

Hopes this makes sense :p

You can see a general overview of players training by going onto training->action->performance.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a question... how much memory does FMH need on android? I got a Samsung Galaxy Ace with around 60MB of internal memory (free) and around 150MB free on my SD card. And whenever i enter the game it says "Your device don't have enough free space for FMH to install fully (0MB Free)". Anybody got a solution?

Archived