+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suddenly jerky 2D

Amateur

Default Suddenly jerky 2D

I play all my matches in 2D (not classic), and the view was fine since I bought the game 6 months ago. Suddenly this view has become jerky. The ball and the players movement is choppy. I didnt do any changes as I know. Any ideas what is the cause?

Have you installed any antivirus software lately, or updated your graphics card drivers?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie MUFC View Post
    Have you installed any antivirus software lately, or updated your graphics card drivers?
    No. I did update for graphic card efter I discover problem with 2D. I didnt test the game after updating graphic card.
    Last edited by jascko; 11-04-2012 at 14:46.

Moderator and Technical Support

Maybe it was the wrong driver?- you can always roll back the driver to the previous one if that worked OK. Have a look also at what is running at the same time as FM as maybe there is a software conflict.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by FrazT View Post
    Maybe it was the wrong driver?- you can always roll back the driver to the previous one if that worked OK. Have a look also at what is running at the same time as FM as maybe there is a software conflict.
    I only update graphics after I discovered jerky 2D. I have now tested, and discovered that problem is there only when I play in window-mode. This was not a problem before, so I have no idea why this is happening now.

Amateur

Is it a laptop?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by i3rooker View Post
    Is it a laptop?
    No. Is stationary.

+ Reply to Thread