player consistantly getting red carded, can he be helped?

is there anything i can do to get him to be more of a controlled player?

he's a regen, so i can't really point you in a direction.

but it says he's just determined and level headed.... so i don't really understand why he has 4 red cards this season. he's only 21 so i assume i can change whatever is going on with him a little?

Have you disciplined him in any way- especially if the card was for violent conduct? Check also that his player instaructions are not set to hard tackling/closing down often etc. Perhaps get him tutored by an older good professional.

Have you disciplined him in any way- especially if the card was for violent conduct? Check also that his player instaructions are not set to hard tackling/closing down often etc. Perhaps get him tutored by an older good professional.

i'm in my 8th year, and he just started playing this position. i've never had this issue with any other player playing there, same tactic... so i'm not convinced it's the tactic.

1st red- warning (he understood)

2nd red- fined him one weeks wages (he understood)

3rd red- fined him two weeks wages ( upset and wanted to talk about leaving the club)

he's a good player attribute wise, and nothing points to him being an aggressive player in his profile... i don't know whats going on.

i might get him tutored, i just dont know if i have the right older player for the job or not.

Archived