Antoine Griezmann or Marko Marin?

Ian2oo9

Start of third season, I've had offers accepted for both these players at around the same price (about £22 mil). I only need one of them for the left wing. Marin is asking for more money and has slightly better stats, although I've heard a few people saying Griezmann is brilliant. Has anyone had experience with either of these players and could swing me either way?

post this kind of questions here, read the forum rules and dont clutter stuff up with unessery threads

Well don't clutter up threads with poor spelling and grammar and I'll think about it. Plus, a mod has replied here and has no issue with it, so stop being an ass.

I've bought Griezmann after all the unanimous support. He hasn't had the best start, but after a short injury and a quiet word telling him he needs to buck it up, he's got two goals on the bounce and an assist. He's got an awful habit of cutting in from the wing and shooting wildly over. I'm tying to cut that out. I'll update after his first full season, as I feel you all scouted him on my behalf ;)

Yeah left wing with a duty of support. I initially had him with an attacking duty, but that's when he was taking wild shots, and I'm playing a young Jack Robinson at left back, so he needs support.

I wouldn't want to retrain him as a CM as I've got a couple of world class players there anyway, and I bought him as I really needed quality on the wing.

After I posted earlier in this thread, I hunted him down in my current game. Was absolutely gutted to see he had obviously fallen out of favour at Real Sociedad (played 4 times in the 2nd season with no injuries) and was sold to Lyon for a paltry £4.1million :( Damn I missed out there!

Well don't clutter up threads with poor spelling and grammar and I'll think about it. Plus, a mod has replied here and has no issue with it, so stop being an ass.
poor spelling or gramer dont really mather in this case thought, since you managed to post both in the wrong forum section, and failed to find the thread you was suposed to ask this kind of questions in

im trying to help you and point you in the right direction

Here's an update after Griezmann's first season with me and Marin's season with Werder Bremen. Griezmann had a fairly good season and contributed some very important assists late in the season. Looks like the choice was fully justified!

antoinegriezmannhistory.png

markomarinhistorycareer.png

• 3 months later...
How can Griezman go to Athletic? I thought they could only buy Basque players...
he is trained at a basque cantera, even if it would be somewhat controversial to sign him, since he aint basque, it should technicaly be possible for that reason

anyway since someone for once moved this thread to the gptg it will probably get locked very soon....which is about time

Archived