How long is a season for you?

Every FM I look at that achievement for staying at a club for 20 seasons and wonder whether it'd even be physically possible for me to get that achievement time wise. I am on my 4th season with my club at the moment in what is my longest save, and it's been the fruit of probably 3-4 days playing time all told. But I am quite hands on, I like to control every little detail, I probably spend about 5 hours at least between seasons sorting out my reserves, staff, training, retirements, sales, board interaction, tutoring etc etc.

Short of just taking holiday the whole season I can't understand how people manage to play so far into the game without working like Chinese mmo gold farmers 24/7. I personally never take holidays because I always come back t ofind decisions have been made in my place that I am annoyed by.

I would say a season for me is at least 17 hours if not more. I can occasionally get about 50% of a season done in one day if I have absolutely no other commitments that day.

But I know there are some bouses here who have much longer games than me, so I just wondered what your average time for a single season is?

Im in 2091 at the moment but generally I holiday after the last game of the season to the second day of the transfer window play through the transfer windows but then holiday between games when i'm not in a transfer window.

Archived