ball control and shooting

For ball control coaches you need coaches that are good at technical coaching and mental coaching though mental coaching weighs less on the star rating.

For shooting coaches you also need coaches that are good at technical coaching and instead of mental you need attacking coaching which also weighs less on the star rating.

so for attacking i need a coach that can do 2 jobs attacking and shooting yes? with high attributes of technical and attacking? even if the coach has 2 and a half stars or 3 stars for both job ( attacking and shooting ) will he still be a good coach?

For attacking you need attacking coaching and some tactical coaching.

It's easier to just use the calculator: http://bonzollm.vze.com/fmcc

Depends on the division you are playing, if you are a top club then you would need some 4-5 stars coaches, 2-3 stars can still be decent though but the most important thing is to get the most stars possible while keeping a low workload for the coaches.

yes i know what i need for attacking mate, for shooting i need a coach with above 15 or so technical and attacking and tactical ratings yes? if i find a good coach with all these good ratings shall i make him train players for attacking and shooting or do i need seperate coach for everythig? like 1 coach for shooting 1 coach for attacking 1 coach for ball control etc etc?

The star rating in each category is set according to the highest individual star rating out of all the coaches assigned to the category. In other words, assigning a weaker coach to a category will not reduce that category’s star rating. Furthermore, assigning more than one category to a coach will reduce his star rating in each category assigned. Therefore, subject to Board limits on the number of staff you may employ (shown in the Staff panel on the Boardroom tab), you should concentrate on employing the best possible coach for each category, assigning them one single category only, and then reduce the coach workload by employing cheaper coaches. As with coach workload, a higher star rating will result in a higher category training score and so faster player attribute increases.A coach’s individual rating in a category is mainly determined by their coaching attributes. Each category has a primary attribute associated with it, while some have a secondary attribute which also helps calculate a coach’s rating but to a lesser extent. These are listed below:

Aerobic Primary: Fitness

Strength Primary: Fitness

Shot Stopping Primary: Goalkeepers

Handling Primary: Goalkeepers

TacticsPrimary: Tactical

Ball controlPrimary: TechnicalSecondary: Mental

AttackingPrimary: AttackingSecondary: Tactical

DefendingPrimary: DefendingSecondary: Tactical

ShootingPrimary: TechnicalSecondary: Attacking

As well as these coaching attributes, high ratings in the mental attributes Determination, Level of Discipline and Motivating will increase a coach’s star rating in all categories. The other mental attributes do not affect the star ratings. However, each coach’s ratings for Man Management and Working With Youngsters will affect the category training score for players trained in their categories.Note that it is of particular importance to sign a good tactics coach. This is because the coach with the highest Tactical attribute will train players in match preparation in addition to coaching their assigned training category. The higher rated this attribute is for the coach, the faster your team will learn your prepared tactics.

This is taken from here. http://www.guidetofootballmanager.com/training/training-schedules/assigning-coaches

Archived