Largest debt?

Well, i'm playing in the danish league, being a top team, won the Superliga last 8 years, established myself in the Champions League, haven't missed out any group qualifications, my board decides to throw in a new stadium for me, whipping out a 137m £ loan, but on the other hand gives me Denmarks largest stadium!

How large debts did you guys have?

The Man Utd one at the start of the game. But its almost gone... just another 13 months

LOL, goddamn Glazers and their leveraged buyout! Bet you anything Man U fans didn't know what a leveraged buyout was a couple years ago, but they do now!

Forget debt, my bank balance is over $600m in the game. Now when players ask for that 3m signing bonus, or the dickhead agent wants 6m I don't gripe quite as much as about 10 or 15 seasons ago :)

• 6 years later...
On 06/04/2012 at 11:17, Bruun said:

Well, i'm playing in the danish league, being a top team, won the Superliga last 8 years, established myself in the Champions League, haven't missed out any group qualifications, my board decides to throw in a new stadium for me, whipping out a 137m £ loan, but on the other hand gives me Denmarks largest stadium!

How large debts did you guys have?

RIP Bruun, we miss you.

• HUNT3R locked this topic

Archived