+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Player transfer stuck on pending!

Amateur

Default Player transfer stuck on pending!

Hi, love the forums btw!

I need help and I apologise if I've posted in the wrong bit!

I'm in the prem with Cardiff , and I was in January transfer window in like 2021 and I received a bid for my player sylvan gourcuff from man city for 70 odd million, now it was like the 29th of jan and typical of having fm2012 on the iPhone I knew the transfer wouldn't go through in time so I change the bid so the transfer went through at the end of the season and the transfer was agreed. All good!

Until I get to the end of the season and even the end of the transfer window (August) and it still says pending on the transfer screen and on the player profile it still says he's looking forward to joining man city? I don't know what to do because I can play him I think but he's not in my plans and is causing my harmony rating to go down because he's unhappy yet because of the pending transfer I can't release, offer him out or do anything to his transfer status....?

Any ideas what to do??

Thanks

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Hi, thanks for reporting this.

Can I just check what date the player's contract end date is/was?

Amateur

It's okayy the contract runs out on 1st July 2026 and I'm currently in 23rd September 2023 so I don't think it's that! :/ part of me is wondering whether it is because man city didn't have the funds anymore but they were signing players in January and the summer window too but not anywhere near the figure of 70 million?.

Thanks

I don't suppose you have any old saves available from either before 29 Jan, or between 29 Jan and 1 July? We'd very much like to take a look if you do.

Amateur

I think I do how would I go about uploading them?

Thanks, that'd be great. There's a post with instructions on how to do so here: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...save-game-file

Amateur

Thanks I'll try that when I get home.

Any chance u know why it might have done this or even a way to push it through? Im wondering if I buy some man city players and up their budget it might push it through as they woul have the funds??

I have no idea actually, it shouldn't be funds-related. We're aware of an issue where an end-of-season transfer sometimes fails to go through when a player is at the end of their contract, but this obviously isn't the case here.

As well as the old save, if you email the current one too, Marc *might* be able to push the transfer through, but I can't promise that it'll be possible.

Lurker

was this issue ever solved?

I'm am currently having the exact same problem. I thought it was something to do with the window but i have now played into January and I still get an email every day that 2 transfers to the same club are pending. It also appears to be blocking me from receiving other transfer offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bittco View Post
    was this issue ever solved?

I'm am currently having the exact same problem. I thought it was something to do with the window but i have now played into January and I still get an email every day that 2 transfers to the same club are pending. It also appears to be blocking me from receiving other transfer offers.
    If you have a save from before the transfer bid/s came in that would be absolutely fantastic, it's a rare issue that we're trying to track down.

Amateur

Default Similar problem with a transfer bid

I'm with Grimsby Town FC working my way up. I've bid on two players (Ruiz from Chivas Mexico and Cullen with Cliftonville) and I continually get an email saying that the teams are waiting to see if other teams bid. I bid on Ruiz over a year ago in gametime and it still shows up every single day!

Quote Originally Posted by tbmd96 View Post
    I'm with Grimsby Town FC working my way up. I've bid on two players (Ruiz from Chivas Mexico and Cullen with Cliftonville) and I continually get an email saying that the teams are waiting to see if other teams bid. I bid on Ruiz over a year ago in gametime and it still shows up every single day!
    Hi - have you updated to 5.0.3? That should fix most instances of the issue you mention.

Amateur

Thanks Alari. I didn't realize an update was available!

Amateur

I've got the same with the last update. The bug is simple, the player can resign a contract after sign with our club.
    Then, if you sign a player at the end of the contract, you will have it after his "resign contract" (from his team).

For example, first year I sign a player for end of 2014 and 3 days later, he resign in his club. So the end of his contract move to 2019...

We've got internal fixes in for most examples of this now.

+ Reply to Thread