help with editor!

Hi i have looked through the threads and can't find help.. basically i need some1 do do me an idiot proff guide to how i set up the editor for my PSP. I have downloaded it. but my probs are. how do i access the data to edit it. and i can't find my PSP on my PC. The cable seems fine, but i guess it was for a Camera. do i need a official one? Please help. Thanks.

Hi i have looked through the threads and can't find help.. basically i need some1 do do me an idiot proff guide to how i set up the editor for my PSP. I have downloaded it. but my probs are. how do i access the data to edit it. and i can't find my PSP on my PC. The cable seems fine, but i guess it was for a Camera. do i need a official one? Please help. Thanks.

try going to "my computer" and look through the devices,

i havent got the official one either so dont worry, mine makes a noise when i connect up.

Just out of interest you are going on usb connect on the main menu of ur psp, where you select your game when you first load your psp?

• SI Staff

If the cable connects ok then the PSP's memory then it should show up as a drive in explorer and allow you to transfer files accross.

If you have slots for memory cards on your laptop you could also just plug the PSP memory card straight into them and access it that way.

only by increasing a clubs reputation will you get any sort of club increase but you cant directly change the amount of money you have, changing the reputaation will lead to you being able to attract bigger players to the club

Archived