+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Football Manager Handheld 2012 (Android) Feedback Thread

Amateur

plx do not postpone it

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elizbar22 View Post
    until no in google play . when we finally will have Football Manager ?
    Its been 'delivered' to the store - we're waiting on propagation to the outside world now, as I mentioned last night we've no experience of how long this will take as FMH is our first Android product ... so please be patient.

Part-Timer

can you expand on that? you mean there IS a way to edit data? sorry, have spent mty life playing the pc version am totally new to FMH!

Amateur

Absolutely gutted this won't play on my x10 as it's firmware 2.1 , would of bought this aswell

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chronic187 View Post
    Absolutely gutted this won't play on my x10 as it's firmware 2.1 , would of bought this aswell
    I think it may be possible to officially upgrade the X10 as far as 2.3.3?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Alari View Post
    I think it may be possible to officially upgrade the X10 as far as 2.3.3?
    Looks that way, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Er...ia_X10#Updates

Amateur

Yeah theres defo an update for your phone, i did the update myself for my friends X10, the update came out quite a while ago aswell, adds live wallpapers, multitouch and a pretty decent performance increase.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
    Its been 'delivered' to the store - we're waiting on propagation to the outside world now, as I mentioned last night we've no experience of how long this will take as FMH is our first Android product ... so please be patient.

I was under the impression since theres no review process with android, it should be up within 15 minutes. (obviously i must be wrong about that since its been an hour)

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Train View Post
    can you expand on that? you mean there IS a way to edit data? sorry, have spent mty life playing the pc version am totally new to FMH!
    There isn't an 'official' way to edit the data - however there is an unofficial save game editor for FMH (not made by SI) which should work on the Android game, we won't know until its in the wild tbh.

Amateur

There isn't an 'official' way to edit the data - however there is an unofficial save game editor for FMH (not made by SI) which should work on the Android game, we won't know until its in the wild tbh.
    I'll let you know when I attempt to add £134m debt to Rangers! ;-)

Amateur

Any idea when the game goes live?

Part-Timer
    All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Yiddo88 View Post
    Check Post #102 from Marc Vaughan.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Yiddo88 View Post
    They answered that:

We're estimating it will be live at about 6:30pm (BST), but it's impossible to say the exact time, so don't shout at us if it's not perfect. It's all on target to be there today though

Amateur

Damn my Xperia x10 Mini pro is 2.1 so can't buy this

Amateur

Damn my Xperia x10 Mini pro is 2.1 so can't buy this
    You could get a custom ROM on there, but I think your main issue is the screen resolution!

Its out now ...

Google Play Link
    http://bit.ly/Iz05nq

Amateur

Bought, paid for and downloading

Amateur

Works great on my Galaxy S2! Started my career already

Amateur

First impressions: there's some bad Android handling. You have your own keyboard, why? Just call up whatever keyboard is set to run. Also the back button dumps you to the Home screen, despite most (all?) views having a virtual back button so this would be easy to implement properly.

Amateur

My god it runs quick on my SGS

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Quboid View Post
    First impressions: there's some bad Android handling. You have your own keyboard, why? Just call up whatever keyboard is set to run. Also the back button dumps you to the Home screen, despite most (all?) views having a virtual back button so this would be easy to implement properly.
    Definitely some features of Android that they could take advantage of - I think they are keeping it very close to the iPhone version for now though!

Amateur

I love it, runs smooth and fast on my asus tf and my xperia play, thank you sooooooooo very much

Amateur

I agree, give them a chance to get it out there running and then learn and then take it from there, im just so happy weve actually got it

Amateur

Brought and installed on my sgs2 and asus transformer. looks great on SGS2. Also looks good on my Asus tablet. however it does not make most of screen size. which is a shame.

Amateur

Bought and now playing. Its awesome, thank you to everybody involved in creating and testing the game. Fantastic work!

Part-Timer

IS there a season limit??

Amateur

You can't tap on names in news articles, so for example going from a news article I have about Welbeck's contract to actually viewing him and perhaps bidding on him will take quite long.

I'm enjoying this, a few quibbles are inevitable but this is very promising!

FMH Development Team Jamie King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twellman24 View Post
    IS there a season limit??
    30 season limit, same as the iOS game.

@Quboid - Not sure if you're familiar with the iOS version but the 'Links' button in the bottom right hand corner when viewing a news item will give you related links - i.e to Wellbeck's profile (in this example).

Amateur

If the main issue is stability, would there be any way of working out the ideal season limit based off the phones specs? Would there be a method for us to say - bah, who cares about instability!? and keep on playing in the knowledge it could insta-crash?

EDIT: Lol, I love how Marc says he'll be here for support, stays up from early in the morning chatting to us; and then the moment it's released is when he decides to have a break. Talk about rotten luck

Quote Originally Posted by daz_2000 View Post
    Brought and installed on my sgs2 and asus transformer. looks great on SGS2. Also looks good on my Asus tablet. however it does not make most of screen size. which is a shame.
    Depending on the most popular resolutions used by purchasers of the app, we may look to include new skins in future updates.

Amateur

Depending on the most popular resolutions used by purchasers of the app, we may look to include new skins in future updates.
    Are you actively monitoring the resolutions of the devices running the app then? Or just relying on verbal feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by cooliusxp View Post
    Are you actively monitoring the resolutions of the devices running the app then? Or just relying on verbal feedback?
    We haven't put any monitoring into the game at all - will be verbal feedback* combined with what the store tells us regarding sales (tbh I don't know if Google indicate to developers the types of devices installed onto or not, time will tell ... this release is a learning curve for us all in that regard).

*If you haven't guessed already I put a lot of trust in our customers generally to guide me in which way our products should evolve and generally let me know what we're doing right and wrong.

Amateur

To be quite honest I haven't 100% checked - but in theory all the various saved files from the iOS version should work on Android, the only notable exception might be the unlockables file as I might have changed the format of that slightly I'm not certain (and tbh if I have then I wouldn't be totally upset as I think part of the fun is NOT CHEATING and unlocking things for yourself ).
    The unlockables file does work, it goes in the data file not tested the others

EDIT - all the others work too, but them in 'user_data' this includes tactics
    Last edited by grimbo88; 11-04-2012 at 17:18.

Amateur

Works pretty fast in the Galaxy Note, but the game doesn't stretch to full screen (800 x 1280 pixels) that is a shame with this huge 5.3" screen

The intro screens are in full screen mode, the game it's not.

Amateur

Just setting up a game now, my mouth is watering at the prospect of never being bored again... can we add/remove leagues? Wouldn't mind starting in Scotland but with the option of moving to England.

Quote Originally Posted by themodelcitizen View Post
    Just setting up a game now, my mouth is watering at the prospect of never being bored again... can we add/remove leagues? Wouldn't mind starting in Scotland but with the option of moving to England.
    In this version you're limited to just the nation you start in, if this version is successful (ie. sells enough copies that I'm allowed to do a sequel) then I'm hoping for next years I'll know enough about the devices to squeeze things tightly enough to make it run multiple leagues at once ....

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Quboid View Post
    You can't tap on names in news articles, so for example going from a news article I have about Welbeck's contract to actually viewing him and perhaps bidding on him will take quite long.

I'm enjoying this, a few quibbles are inevitable but this is very promising!
    The little button in the right hand bottom corner is you friend

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie King View Post
    30 season limit, same as the iOS game.

@Quboid - Not sure if you're familiar with the iOS version but the 'Links' button in the bottom right hand corner when viewing a news item will give you related links - i.e to Wellbeck's profile (in this example).
    Thanks! And thanks chrismarkham1982, this is a lot handier! I'm finding out bits and pieces as I go along and I'm enjoying it.

Part-Timer

Is there a way to put players i dont want to see in my squad screen in the reserves? Cant seem to find it yet.

BTW, best feature so far for this version (and it BEATS the PC/Mac version)--you can call back loaned out players in your first season!!! That's awesome!!!

Amateur

played it on the tube on the way home from the office, the journey went very quickly! love it! Thanks again Marc.

Quick question, I cant seem to find a way of showing the players preferred foot. e.g left or right or both. Is that not displayed? Also it looks like I cant view/hire staff, before I use to get a good scout and take his word on player purchases, if I scout players now, is the scout a good man to trust as I cant see how good he is (playing with mk dons)

played it on the tube on the way home from the office, the journey went very quickly! love it! Thanks again Marc.
    Glad you're enjoying it.

Quick question, I cant seem to find a way of showing the players preferred foot. e.g left or right or both. Is that not displayed? Also it looks like I cant view/hire staff, before I use to get a good scout and take his word on player purchases, if I scout players now, is the scout a good man to trust as I cant see how good he is (playing with mk dons)
    Footedness isn't visible I'm afraid - amongst other things there simply isn't space available on the screen.

There aren't seperate staff in the game - the scouts you're given are adequate but not perfect, that is they should give sensible feedback but don't replace a good managers judgement.

Semi Pro

Got it going on my phone and tablet. Should be £6.99 well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ritchie View Post
    Got it going on my phone and tablet. Should be £6.99 well spent.
    Hope so - let me know how you get on with it

Part-Timer

Any help with my question a few posts up Marc?

Thanks!

Semi Pro

I've got a 10.2" tablet and it doesn't show in full screen Not a dealbreaker, but not ideal. Seems fine on my Desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Twellman24 View Post
    Is there a way to put players i dont want to see in my squad screen in the reserves? Cant seem to find it yet.
    When looking at a player, there should be an action button on the bottom bar. Pressing this should bring up an option to 'Demote' the player.

Part-Timer

Thank you so much Alari!

Amateur

We haven't put any monitoring into the game at all - will be verbal feedback* combined with what the store tells us regarding sales (tbh I don't know if Google indicate to developers the types of devices installed onto or not, time will tell ... this release is a learning curve for us all in that regard).

*If you haven't guessed already I put a lot of trust in our customers generally to guide me in which way our products should evolve and generally let me know what we're doing right and wrong.
    It might be worth adding the minimum resolution to the app description?

On the game, why does confirming on a tactic screen e.g. after changing player roles bring one out of tactics? Its annoying if you're making adjustments to each area i.e. changing set piece takers then player roles etc especially pre-match.

Edit: I just realised that there is no need to confirm until all adjustments are made!
    Last edited by Medion; 11-04-2012 at 20:00.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Works pretty fast in the Galaxy Note, but the game doesn't stretch to full screen (800 x 1280 pixels) that is a shame with this huge 5.3" screen

Really?

I hope @Marc Vaughan will look into it soon, I was hoping to enjoy it on the Note.

Quote Originally Posted by Eborg View Post
    Really?

I hope @Marc Vaughan will look into it soon, I was hoping to enjoy it on the Note.
    We're definitely looking at a higher-resolution tablet screen as a possibility for an update at some stage. It may take a little while to get it to a stage where we're happy to send it out into the world, though - and of course it depends on which resolutions prove to be the most requested/used by purchasers of the game.

Amateur

We're definitely looking at a higher-resolution tablet screen as a possibility for an update at some stage. It may take a little while to get it to a stage where we're happy to send it out into the world, though - and of course it depends on which resolutions prove to be the most requested/used by purchasers of the game.
    Great news re updated resolutions... works great on my Samsung Galaxy S2, but, as already commented by others, does not fill my screen on my Asus EeePad TF101. Still, I am absolutely delighted to be playing this great game on Android at last so thanks to Marc, Alari etc for making this happen :-)

Reserves
    'If that rabbit won't run, get it out of the microwave' - F1 Predictions Champion 2007, 3rd 2006

Yeah, huge black borders on my Ainol Elf, would really appreciate a 1024x600 skin, but I guess it's not a very popular resolution. It runs super quick though!

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm not using the interface correctly, but if I have more than one job offer, there doesn't seem to be a way to view the others without rejecting the first offer?

Amateur

Fantastic work guys, runs great, very impressed and very grateful. I have a samsung galaxy s2 and its perfect. On the Asus transformer it runs fine, just needs full screen nd that will be perfect too (i know your waiting on feedback, though am pretty sure you will go with the standard mainstream tablet of 1200x800 as thats very common)

Just one thing though, and am sure others will pick this up, its bad android practise for the back button to exit the game, at least without asking are you sure you want to exit, ive seen this quite often in other games, and people will moan about it. Its common practise for android folk to press the back button when they want to go back to a screen, now since this is the ios port, all the buttons are onscreen (which is fine btw they should be in games and not hidden away) but people will hit the back button by accident out of habbit, thus you may wish to consider including it as a feature that it takes you to a back page, or adding a pop up box asking are you sure you wish to exit the game.

Luckily android has proper multitasking as when i did this i found my self back to my homescreen, however when i held the android home button down for a few secs to bring up recent tasks, it took me straight back to where i was so i didnt loose anything.

just a suggestion guys, great stuff, got my weekend all planned out now

Amateur

hi,
    id like to buy the game, but i live in Germany, and in the compatability window, it says that the game cant be installed im my country.... is there any way i can still play? ive tried hotspotshield, but even in the american play store, im still told i cant install the game on my device

Amateur

Enjoying this so far. Just a shame about the big borders on my Galaxy Nexus so I'm selfishly hoping that support for that will be added.

Amateur

Thanks Marc ,it is really super game!!!! I have lg optimus 2x p990 ,and it working fantastik!!!! Now i have what i will do in bus when i go to my work every day . In 22 aprils i will have birthday ,and this game for me really very very good present!!!

Thanks Marc ,it is really super game!!!! I have lg optimus 2x p990 ,and it working fantastik!!!! Now i have what i will do in bus when i go to my work every day . In 22 aprils i will have birthday ,and this game for me really very very good present!!
    Cool glad to hear its working well and that you're enjoying it

PS - In case I forget to say it on the day, have a happy birthday

Quote Originally Posted by joppenheimer531 View Post
    hi,
    id like to buy the game, but i live in Germany, and in the compatability window, it says that the game cant be installed im my country.... is there any way i can still play? ive tried hotspotshield, but even in the american play store, im still told i cant install the game on my device
    Apologies, but for legal/licensing reasons we're not able to sell or market the game in Germany.

Amateur

ok, thats too bad, thanks for the response

Amateur

I use Google Chrome on my laptop, which isn't powerful enough to run FM12. If I access the Play store, will I be able to purchase FM on Android and play it on my laptop? Or is that the silliest question ever asked on these forums?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Boroboy100 View Post
    I use Google Chrome on my laptop, which isn't powerful enough to run FM12. If I access the Play store, will I be able to purchase FM on Android and play it on my laptop? Or is that the silliest question ever asked on these forums?
    No there is a way, but its a little bit complicated to do.

first you have to go and buy the app,

then there is a chrome plugin that lets you download apps from the google play website direct to your laptop

Now that you have the apk (thats the file type of the app) you need to download somthing to play the app on

theres quite a few programmes that do this, number one in a google search is called bluestacks, ive never tried it as well i have a phone and pc so i duno why you would want to? but neway thats how you do it.

Btw it probs wont play well since its designed for touch screen and not a mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Boroboy100 View Post
    Its not a silly question but unfortunately only Android is supported by this app - so unfortunately it won't be playable on your laptop most likely, definitely not without some serious faffing around anyway (and we haven't done any QA on using something like bluestacks - tbh until mintvilla mentioned it I'd never head of it, so thanks for that Mr. Villa ).
    Last edited by Marc Vaughan; 11-04-2012 at 23:24.

Amateur

I love you SI

Third Team

Curiously why is it $9.99 USD and $10.49 AUD when the Australian Dollar is stronger than the US Dollar, $1 AUD = $1.03 USD.

Amateur

And £1 = $1.59, so why is the game £6.99 instead of £6.49

Banned

Rather enjoying the game right now on my Samsung Nexus. Just a shame about the black borders on this 1280x720 screen. I understand the reason why though. Thanks for the game guys!

Part-Timer

Crikey this might actually work on my T-Mobile Vivacity (480x800, Gingerbread, 800mhz CPU). I may consider this even though I have it already on my iPod, as I also have an android tablet (Advent Vega, currently running 2.2 but i'll likely flash to 3.0 at some stage).

Quote Originally Posted by Crispypaul View Post
    Crikey this might actually work on my T-Mobile Vivacity (480x800, Gingerbread, 800mhz CPU). I may consider this even though I have it already on my iPod, as I also have an android tablet (Advent Vega, currently running 2.2 but i'll likely flash to 3.0 at some stage).
    Hasn't been specifically tested on either of these exact devices, but the specs look sufficient to run it, not sure how fast the Vivacity will be

Amateur

Here's my vote for skins to support the Galaxy Nexus (1280 * 720) and Transformer Prime (1280 * 800)

Loving being able to sync saves between the two devices too! :-D

Amateur

@Marc...out of interest how are the first 24 hours sales figures looking? Did you have any targets? Would be gutted if this was not continued next season due to lack of demand.

@Marc...out of interest how are the first 24 hours sales figures looking? Did you have any targets? Would be gutted if this was not continued next season due to lack of demand.
    I haven't been emailed sales figures by anyone (and tbh doubt I'd be allowed to post them if I do get emailed them) - however from the reviews/ratings in the store I do know that most people who have bought the game seem to be enjoying it, as a developer thats what I aim for (and if anyones has any issues then please obviously let me know so I can help sort them out).

I'm optimistic the game will perform well enough to spark an on-going series on Android; time will tell ...

Amateur

The Play Store is currently reporting 1000-5000 downloads and the game is currently at #4 in Top New Paid Apps (only the new Angry Birds, Cut the Rope and Zynga game are higher)!

until no in google play . when we finally will have Football Manager ?
    I'm not quite sure what you mean? - FMH is already available via. GooglePlay, SEGA indicated that other stores will be looked at in the near future if thats what you mean - unfortunately I don't know specific release dates for this yet (when I do I'll post them here).

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post

I'll join the clamour for this resolution ... think it would be extremely playable on Note/tablet.

9L

Amateur

will the fmh be available in austria? Or do you have the same legal reasons like in germany?

Amateur

Justice for Galaxy Note!

Quote Originally Posted by peety View Post
    will the fmh be available in austria? Or do you have the same legal reasons like in germany?
    I don't know - I'll check for you (although bear in mind most people at SEGA are probably sensibly in bed at this hour, so chances are I won't be able to answer until tomorrow at some point).

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown Imposter View Post
    I'll join the clamour for this resolution ... think it would be extremely playable on Note/tablet.
    9L
    Trust me I'm on the case - currently driving myself mad trying to find a solution which will 'enhance' things as quickly as possible for all the various uber-HD style devices .... (you'd be amazed at quite how many different resolution devices there are out there).

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Conchie View Post
    Here's my vote for skins to support the Galaxy Nexus (1280 * 720) and Transformer Prime (1280 * 800)

Loving being able to sync saves between the two devices too! :-D
    i beleive the galaxy nexus also has the same 1280 x 800 resolution as the transformer, those extra 80 pixels are for the bottom bar with the touch screen buttons which are on both devices.

Amateur

Quick question on the game if i may... can i offer a player a contract who is with another club and there contract is expiring? Or do I have to wait until its expired?

Also what is the situation with loans. What is the amount allowed per season? And how many at one time?

Thanks (nearly completed my first season - still loving it!)

Quick question on the game if i may... can i offer a player a contract who is with another club and there contract is expiring? Or do I have to wait until its expired?
    The exact situation depends on the real-life rules; for players in England you have to wait longer towards contact expiry before an approach to domestic players than for players playing abroad.

Also what is the situation with loans. What is the amount allowed per season? And how many at one time?
    The rules you're under in this regard should be visible on the competition rules page (and again vary according to where you're managing as irl).

Thanks (nearly completed my first season - still loving it!)
    Glad you're enjoying the game

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by mintvilla View Post
    i beleive the galaxy nexus also has the same 1280 x 800 resolution as the transformer, those extra 80 pixels are for the bottom bar with the touch screen buttons which are on both devices.
    Sorry mate but you are wrong, the Nexus and Transformer do have different resolutions, the on-screen controls don't come into it.

Amateur

Trust me I'm on the case - currently driving myself mad trying to find a solution which will 'enhance' things as quickly as possible for all the various uber-HD style devices .... (you'd be amazed at quite how many different resolution devices there are out there).
    Just off the top of my head:
    320x480: iPhone <4 / the standard low-res Android (Most first-gen devices, some low-end ones)
    480x800: the standard normal-res Android (Galaxy S2, Most HTC devices)
    480x854: Motorola thinking they're funny...
    640x960: iPhone >4 / "retina" screen Android devices (Meizu M9?)
    1280x720: HD Android devices (One X and Galaxy Nexus)
    1280x800: most Android tablets and some 'phones' (Samsung Galaxy Note)
    1024x768: iPad / a couple of minor Android tablets (Archos I believe)
    1920x1200: A few already confirmed Android tablets (Asus Transformer Infinity)
    2048x1536: iPad 3 / potentially a new Samsung Android tablet if rumours are true

The list goes on. It's not the easiest thing in the world to cater for... I mean, a dynamic UI would be amazing, but that'd probably mean a full rewrite of the game?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by PutzMan View Post
    320x480: iPhone <4 / the standard low-res Android (Most first-gen devices, some low-end ones)
    2048x1536: iPad 3 / potentially a new Samsung Android tablet if rumours are true

The list goes on. It's not the easiest thing in the world to cater for... I mean, a dynamic UI would be amazing, but that'd probably mean a full rewrite of the game?
    960x540 is far more used than 960x640 on android

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by tomdubs View Post
    960x540 is far more used than 960x640 on android
    Ah yeah, forgot qHD. Nice catch!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by PutzMan View Post

Don't forget 1024x600 as seen on many 7" tablets (and a few cheap 10" ones)
    (of course this is also the resolution of the popular Kindle Fire but at the moment this still isn't available outside the US, not to mention the fact that the game hasn't made it to Amazon's app store yet)

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by mintvilla View Post
    Not sure about that. 1280 * 720 is native 720p and when you watch videos the navbar automagically disappears!

Edit: What he said...
    Quote Originally Posted by cooliusxp View Post
    Sorry mate but you are wrong, the Nexus and Transformer do have different resolutions, the on-screen controls don't come into it.

Amateur

Is it possible to take a screenshot while I'm in the game? So that I could publish some pics on the net. Thanks.
    Last edited by ιвяσ; 13-04-2012 at 13:38.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ιвяσ View Post
    Is it possible to take a screenshot while I'm in the game? So that I could publish some pics on the net. Thanks.
    What device are you using?

Only some Android devices allow the taking of screenshots, so it really does depend on what you are using.

Amateur

HTC Wildfire S

Quote Originally Posted by ιвяσ View Post
    HTC Wildfire S
    The only way to take screenshots on an unrooted Wildfire S is by installing a load of dev tools on your computer and having the phone plugged in, unfortunately.

Amateur

Sorry to hear that. Thanks anyway. I'll manage to do something, I hope.

Amateur

can i change data , for example money ,or players clubs? Thanks

can i change data , for example money ,or players clubs? Thanks
    Only through playing the game - there is however an unofficial save game editor available from fmhvibe ... using it would be cheating of course and I'm sure you don't want to do that

Part-Timer

WOW...I haven't logged onto these forums for a while now till today when I saw FM 2012 handheld was available on the Play Store for Android so I had to log on and post! The last FM game I bought was FM 2011 for the PC...I have bought every game except FM 2012 for the PC, even though FM 2011 for the PC was a massive disappointment for me due to the complexity and how overerly complicated tactics became, I gave up on FM2012 for the PC and will never buy again. I currently am playing CM 97/98 on my Android device (Samsung Galaxy Note) using DOSBOX so its good to see something that is current, I think Sigames have made an excellent decision in moving from iPhone ...I just hope the Android version will never become overly complex like the PC version.

Lurker

Hi,

It will be available more languages in future like portuguese?

Thanks and good work

Quote Originally Posted by synnc View Post
    It will be available more languages in future like portuguese?
    I'd love to add more languages into the game - however obviously to be able to do so requires there to be a sensible 'case' which can be presented to SEGA for a translation to be made (its not cheap translating the amount of text in the game so they'd require a certain amount of units sold in a region to consider it I'd expect (fingers crossed).

Thanks and good work
    Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast