From Division 11 to the Prem?

JamieKing

Right then. I've downloaded the database which takes me into the depths of the English game, I'm starting out in Division 11 and making this into the last FM12 game i do so it could go on for years until i manage to burst into the Football League!

I've decided to take over a team called South Normanton Athletic who play in the Division 11 Central Midlands South. I live in South Normanton which is a tiny little village in Derbyshire!

Wish me luck! I'll need it.

Season 2011/2012 - Central Midlands South - 1st (Promoted)

Season 2012/2013 - Northern Counties East Division 1 - 2nd (Promoted Via Play-Offs)

Season 2013/2012 - Northern Counties East Premier Division - 1st - Northern County League Cup Winners

1-2.png

From Division 11 to the Prem

1-3.png

South Normanton Athletic F.C. is a football club based in South Normanton, near Alfreton, Derbyshire, England. They play their home games at the Exchem Sports Arena on Lees Lane. They joined the Central Midlands League in 1990, and were promoted to the Northern Counties East League First Division in 2003. Although they were promoted to the Premier Division in 2007, the club folded at the end of the 2007-08 season as the club was unable to find a new committee. However, in June 2009 South Normanton Athletic reformed after a new committee was found.

06281005628.jpg

Year Founded: 1980

Nickname: -

Ticket Price: £1.30

Season Ticket Price: £35.00

Season Ticket Holders: 62

Estimated Value: 2k

Media Prediction: 14th

Ground Name: Exchem Sports Ground

Capacity: 3000 (300 seated)

1-2.png

Season 2011/2012 - Transfers and Squad

1-3.png

1-4.png

As you can see all the players here are currently on amateur contracts and this is what you'll be season for a good 4 years or so!

1-2.png

Season 2011/2012 - Friendlies

1-3.png

3refd.png

Just tried to get some money here but as you can see them teams was actually valued at "Very Large Rep" so it's pretty hard to get any money through with friendlies as well! It's going to be a long few years until i manage to reach BSS/BSN.

1-2.png

Season 2011/2012 - August

1-3.png

1-5.png

2.png

A really good start to division 11. There's been a hell of a lot of goals scored all ready, and conceded. I still have no idea how this season will pan out!

Great entertainment for £1.30 per game!

I will be in crowd for the next game for sure :cool:

Haha! We need fans.

Great start. James Gilpin is a great goalkeeper for a level 11 club. I have used him up to level 7 before and still put in good performances. Good luck with this. :thup:

Yea he is a great goalkeeper. Will probably lose him after half a season though!

1-2.png

Season 2011/2012 - September

1-3.png

1-6.png

2-1.png

Not a very good month at all but who said it was going to be easy? I'm starting to see exactly how the league works. What makes it hard is only having 3 subs so if you get a injury which you do near enough every game then you have players in that position who don't play there, which costs you the match, This was the case in all of my 3 losses. On the plus side I'm still 2nd which is a good thing.

1-2.png

Season 2011/2012 - October

1-3.png

1-7.png

2-2.png

So only two game this month but two great wins against teams that was 2nd and 4th. I've finally hit the top of the league! I should be looking at improving my defence if i can soon though!

1-2.png

Season 2011/2012 - December

1-3.png

1-9.png

2-4.png

Another pretty good month despite losing at the last hurdle. Loads of teams are coming in for all of my players so I'm trying to get some players back in, i will post a screenshot of the squad through January.

1-2.png

Season 2012/2013 - On goings

1-3.png

1-14-1.png

2-9-1.png

Well this is the league I'm in this season but I've never heard of any of these clubs! I'm so happy that I've managed to turn Semi-Proffesional.

1-2.png

Season 2012/2013 - Transfers and Squad

1-3.png

1-15-1.png

2-10.png

Right, need to clear a few things up.. Now I've turned Semi-Pro I'm able to offer players part-time contracts which means nobody can sign them from me like they did when we was Obscure. I've risked it and gave all my players contracts so you can see from the finances shot I'm way over budget on my wages i just hope this don't come back to haunt me in the long run.

I've kept a lot of players from last season and just offered them contracts. It seems strange but now i got promoted i cant get players as good as when i was a amateur club, seems pretty strange! The reason i kept most of the players is because I'm 4-6 to win the league, the message said i had a really good chance of winning it.

1-2.png

Season 2012/2013 - August

1-3.png

aug.png

1-17.png

I can tell already that my defence isn't good enough but there's no other players that good enough out there so I'll just have to stick to it! Never the less it was still a great first month!

1-2.png

Season 2012/2013 - October

1-3.png

oct.png

2-13.png

When i lost the first game i thought i was going to be in for a tough month but they seemed to pull together and go unbeaten for the remainder of the month!

could we some of your best players please and also a few staff members?

great work also, keep it up

Wish you luck this season! Would you show us your best players?

I'm going to have a player watch update in January. Will show you every player.

1-2.png

Season 2012/2013 - December

1-3.png

dec.png

1-21.png

Absolutely horrible month, i think I've underestimated this league massively. I'm going to look at releasing most of the players in January, there will be a big update next month hopefully with some more signings!

1-2.png

Season 2012/2013 - January

1-3.png

1-22.png

2-16.png

Now that's what I'm talking about! A much better month, I still think the top spot is becoming further and further away so may have to take my chances in the play-offs!

1-2.png

Season 2012/2013 - February

1-3.png

2-17.png

1-23.png

It would have been a absolute dream month if i beat Eclesall! They was 2nd too! I've finally made it into the play-offs and the last two months will be absolutely vital.

1-2.png

Season 2012/2013 - March

1-3.png

1-24.png

2-18.png

It's took me all season to get the team playing how they are, another fantastic month. Teams above me seem to be winning as well though, theres 4 games left and I'm 5th with 4 points a drift from the top. It's going to be a long 4 games.

1-2.png

Season 2012/2013 - April

1-3.png

2-19.png

1-25.png

I feel hard done by that i didn't get the automatic spot after the amazing run I've been on through out 2013. I've got the ability to win the play-offs and we go into the play-offs from a 5 win streak.

Onto the play-offs!

1-2.png

Season 2013/2014 - Transfers and Squad

1-3.png

SouthNormantonAthleticTransfers_History.png

SouthNormantonAthleticSquad_Players-2.png

GK - Scott Furlong

GK - Keiran Kelly

DR - Patrice Konan

DR - Evans Sorianoua

DC - Nicholas Lyskov

DC - Nathan Buddle

DC - Berthold Mandanda

DC - Olaf Ritzen (STAR PLAYER)

DL - David Joe

DL - Jay Ward

AMR - Kane Cork

AMR - Ali Akbar

MC - Sebastian Ndombe

MC - Josh Burge

MC - Erhard Ludovic

MC - Henry Eze

AML - Loris Ghiglia

AML - Fawzi Saadi

ST - Richmond Kissi

ST - Jack Watts

ST - Sean Brean

ST - Ben Whitehead

So I've gone all foreign on my team this season, all I'm doing is going to player search > and putting tackling, then going down from 15. It's proving to work! I'm predicted to finish 5th according to the club overview. That was before i made any signings though

1-2.png

Season 2013/2014 - August

1-3.png

1-27.png

2-21.png

A decent start to the season only losing 1 in the league and already up to 3rd in the table. I'm not bothered about any of the cups, I'd rather be knocked out of them all in the first round so i can concentrate on getting promoted again!

Archived