Hat's off for the Hatters

JamieKing

1.png

A Luton Town story

LUTON-TOWN.png

Luton Town Football Club is an English professional football club based since 1905 at Kenilworth Road, Luton, Bedfordshire. The club currently competes in the fifth tier of English football, the Conference National, for the third consecutive season during the 2011–12 season.

Formed in 1885, it was the first club in southern England to turn professional, making payments to players as early as 1890 and turning fully professional a year later. It reached the top division of English football in 1955–56, and reached a major final for the first time when playing Nottingham Forest in the 1959 FA Cup Final. Relegated from the top division in 1959–60, the team was demoted twice more in the following five years, reaching the Fourth Division for the 1965–66 season, before being promoted back to the top level by 1974–75.

Luton Town's most recent successful period began in 1981–82, when the club won the Second Division and was promoted to the First Division. Winning the League Cup in 1987–88 with a 3–2 win over Arsenal, Luton remained a First Division club until relegation in 1991–92 signalled the end of major success. More recently, financial difficulties have caused the club to fall, in just three years, from the second tier of English football to the fifth, ending its 89-year spell as a member of The Football League.

Luton0002.jpg

Year Founded: 1885

Nickname: The Hatters

Chairman Status: Loves the club

Legends: Mick Harford, Brian Stein, Ricky Hill

Derbies: M1 Derby vs Watford

Fierce Rivals: Watford

Other Rivals: MK Dons, Q.P.R, Stevenage

Finances: OK

Average Ticket Price: £16.00

Average Season Ticket Price: £16.00

Season Ticket Holders: 4,000

Estimated Value: £550k

Media Prediction: 1st

Ground Name: Kenilworth Road

Rent: £1 per year

Capacity: 10300-all seater

Year Built: 1905

Stadium Condition: Very Poor

Pitch Condition: Good

1.png

A Luton Town story

Season 2011/2012 - Transfers and Squad

LUTON-TOWN.png

Right then, I've been unbelievably busy and probably had the best transfer period I've ever had in the BSP. I will show you the most probable line-up which will feature through out this season.

GK - Patrick Bantamoi

DL - Danny Potts

DC - Andy Iro

DC - Anthony Bartholome

DR - Curtis Osano

AML - Klaus Salmutter

MC - Chris Birchall

MC - Ferne Snoyl

AMR - Euloge Ahodikpe

ST - Pablo Counago

ST - Collins John

Sub 1: GK - Elvijs Putnins

Sub 2: D(RLC) - Kgosi Ntlhe

Sub 3: MC - Andre Boucaud

Sub 4: AM(RL) - Robbie Willmott

Sub 5: ST - Stuart Fleetwood

Resv: DC - Kevin Long

Resv: DL - Martin John

Resv: DC - Janos Kovacs

Resv: MC - Alex Lawless

Resv: AML - James Cronesberry

Resv: ST - Amari Morgan-Smith

As you can see I've made some absolute amazing signings and it's probably the best team I've ever had in the BSP on any of the previous FM games. The full list of all the transfers is below.

LutonTransfers_History.png

Here are the finances, not too bad but I'm over by 1k. Depending how the season goes on i can release a few players through out the season if injuries don't become a problem but it's the BSP so I'm making sure I've got sufficient back up.

JamieKingOverview_Home.png

1.png

A Luton Town story

Season 2011/2012 - Friendlies

LUTON-TOWN.png

1-1.png

Well it was all about making some money after releasing over 15 players so the bank balance dropped a bit, I wasn't too bothered about the results.

Archived