+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attendance issue. Known bug?

Amateur

Default Attendance issue. Known bug?

I'm wondering if this is a known issue.

I'm managing Crystal Palace. We just got promoted to Premier League after winning the Championship.

Through three matches average attendance is 16346. Seems really, really low for a 26000 seat stadium in good condition in London for a newl promoted Premier League team.

Highest attendence was the home opener, against Liverpool, which only drew 21,685.

Part-Timer

What was your average attendance last season? Did you play any premier sides home in the cups and if so what were those attendances like? Did your season ticket sales increase this season?

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by marty78 View Post
    What was your average attendance last season? Did you play any premier sides home in the cups and if so what were those attendances like? Did your season ticket sales increase this season?
    Doesnt matter...its a bug.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by marty78 View Post
    It improved from about 14K to 16K from my Championship year to my Premier season. Way too small for a club the size of CP and in London. The attendance in the Championshp winning season was lower than CP's current attendance in real life, and they are 15th in the table. I also lead the Championship in goals so we were certainly fun to watch.

It's a good thing I've got an oil billionaire for an owner, but that doesn't seem long term sustainable if attendance doesn't increase.

Third Team
    Pro-consumer, anti-DRM. Never be satisfied with any answer. Dig until you drop.

Give it a few more matches to increase the sample size.

I do think it's a tad low, however. Swansea's attendance last season was in the 15,000s (source) and this season, it's in the 20,000s (source).

Amateur

FWIW IRL Selhurst Park is in anything but good condition, but I think I saw somewhere it's a bug.

+ Reply to Thread