• South Africa
    • South Korea
    • Spain
    • Turkey
    • Ukraine
    • USA - extends in Canada (Custom File)
    • Wales

Club: Markham Marauders
    Founded: 2012 (or just imagine they began in 2011)
    Rivals: Belleville Squires

The Pitch (along with 500 imaginary seats):

Walker Park

Corporate Facilities: Fairly Basic
    Training Facilities: Basic
    Youth Facilities: Minimal
    Junior Coaching: Basic
    Youth Recruitment: Limited

The Goal:
    Get the Markham Marauders to the MLS and beyond
    The Task: A youth only policy. I can sign coaches though
    The Challenge: This team is in the 8th tier, we start out as an amateur club

I will try to stick with my policy as long as possible and with discipline...

----

Some questions you may ask:

1. Why are you doing this?

Because I'm going on the youth only bandwagon and I want to have an enjoyable save without any crash dumps

2. Is Markham your local club?

No, I don't live in Markham but they're the 'most local' one in the custom DB. I don't live near Walker Park though, I don't really travel that way when I'm in Markham. I could have also started with the North York Astros since I have passed by the pitch IRL (not far from uni) but they're aren't at the bottom.

3. So you're finally doing a one club save...

Yes this will probably be a one club save. Unless Everton offers me the job, then it will be a two club save with no restrictions with the Toffees.

4. Is this your final thread for a FM12 save?

Yes. I won't make another one if this one crashes till FM13.

5. Hey!!! That's not Markham Marauder's real logo!!!

It isn't. It's McMaster University's main logo. They just happen to also be called the Marauders.

----

So hope this goes well.

Last edited by rancer890; 29-03-2012 at 23:23.

Reserves

Career Summary

Seasons

Last edited by rancer890; 09-05-2012 at 02:14.

Reserves

I take it you've made promotion to MLS possible.

Reserves

2011 Season - Markham Marauders - St. Lawrence Soccer League

Standings | Past Positions | Fixtures - The St. Lawrence Soccer League consists of only Canadian clubs around the St. Lawrence River. Solid job by us to narrowly win the title and avoid the promotion playoff.

North American Amateur Cup - Cup competition for Amateur clubs. We did really well making it to the Final, but we lost in the Final, most importantly losing out on an extra $150k...

North American Open Cup - Open cup for all clubs. I'm pleased we made it that far in the competition.

Ontario Cup - cup competition for clubs in the province, I didn't really lose much sleep over this, because I didn't want the fixture congestion...

Transfers - we didn't get anyone. We didn't really need to.

Squad - Decent squad. Don't ever trust the star ratings though!

GK - Kyle Piagini
    DR - Ian Ferracci
    DC - John Tannenbaum
    DC - Simon Niksic
    DL - Alex Gomez
    MR - Frank Stubbs
    MC - Valerio Parrotta
    MC - Jason Goddard
    ML - Steve Rajkovic
    ST - Juvaune Campbell
    ST - Barrington Smith

Overview | Facilities | Finances

Managerial Stats

2011 Season

Goals for Next Season

• Survive
    • Improve Youth Facilities

Code:
    Year     Division                    Tier     Position                                                            Notes
    2011     St. Lawrence Soccer League     8          1st                  Promotion, North American Amateur Cup Finalists

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by deltablue View Post
    I take it you've made promotion to MLS possible.
    Not me, Mike Magnum. Click the link to see more.

Reserves

Markham Marauders - St. Lawrence Soccer League

Best of the Youth Intakes

I'm already done pre-season for the 2012 Colonial Amateur League, but here's the best from our 1st youth intake:

Radford Sinclair

Emilio Rotundo

Wyn Bourgault

All 3 players are 5/5 in star ratings so they will help out immediately.

2013 Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career, Marvel Draft Winner, 2014 Best FMCU Team & Career Thread

Good start Rancer. Good luck going forward .

Third Team

Good start to your career and congrats on promotion.Maybe one day Canada can become a force on the World stage if the players are good enough

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by SRL88 View Post
    Good start Rancer. Good luck going forward .
    Cheers SRL88!

Quote Originally Posted by B.W.G View Post
    Good start to your career and congrats on promotion.Maybe one day Canada can become a force on the World stage if the players are good enough
    Well I'll try my best to improve the youth in the country then! Long way to go though.

Youth Team

Good to see you back, rancer! Hopefully this save lasts and there's no computer problems!

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by cerud View Post
    Good to see you back, rancer! Hopefully this save lasts and there's no computer problems!
    Cheers cerud. I'm glad to be back (couldn't login via my main internet for a couple days) but I'm happy with this save and this youth only challenge.

Reserves

2012 Season - Markham Marauders - Colonial Amateur League

Standings | Past Positions | Fixtures | Semi-Final Leg 1 Semi-Final Leg 2 | Final Leg 1 Final Leg 2 - All this was unbelievable. I'm still at a loss of words. We had a great start, terrible middle part, and we narrowly LaSalle to move up into 5th spot and a playoff date against FC Westchester. First leg was alright, till the end when we gave up a key goal, but we did get the away goal. 2nd leg of the Semi-Finals we attacked and didn't hold back all game and we were rewarded with a victory large enough to advance to the Playoff Final against Buxmont, who manhandled us in the 2 meetings this season. First leg, we lost but I was very encouraged by our play, because it was unlike the other times we played them. The 2nd leg, like the Semis, were a do-or-die winner take all situation and once again I told the lads to attack. We dominated regular time to push the game to extra time, where we struck twice and hung on for the win, and thus getting promotion to tier 6, the Colonial Division 2. This promotion was really unexpected, and after we clinched promotion, I did get all excited and punch the air a few times.

North American Amateur Cup
    - It was a bit annoying we lost at the first hurdle, because my finances were so good last year because we went to the Final.

North American Open Cup
    - We couldn't get to the first round proper again, but at the stage we lost was realistically the most I could hope for.

Colonial Cup
    - I would have loved to make the Final but we will be in the competition again next season so I'll try my best.

Ontario Cup
    - There's no prize money till the Semi-Finals so I once again didn't want to create even more of a fixture congestion with this cup.

Transfers
    - Lost two players to Barrie in the St. Lawrence Soccer League. We didn't miss a beat.

Squad
    - With much more talent at my disposal there's a clearer indication who can bring in to the next level and who won't contribute as much in the 6th tier next season. Still don't trust the star ratings since 0.5 star Barrington Smith is still very useful. He can shoot penalties unlike the rest of the squad.

GK - Kyle Piagini | Jeremy Nascimento
    DR - Emilio Rotundo | Tyler Bishop
    DC - John Tannenbaum
    DC - Wyn Bourgault
    DL - Simon Niksic
    MR - Frank Stubbs
    MC - Paul Osman | Valerio Parrotta
    MC - Jason Goddard
    ML - Steve Rajkovic
    ST - Radford Sinclair (YP1)
    ST - Barrington Smith | Edoardo Varnier

Overview
    | Facilities | Finances

Managerial Stats

2011 Season
    2012 Season

Goals for Next Season

• Survive again
    • Get enough money to improve youth facilities. Finishing top half in the Colonial Division 2 would mean a 6 figure payout at the end of the season so that's definitely enough promotion for me to finally be able to have enough money to improve facilities.

Code:
    Year     Division                    Tier     Position                                                            Notes
    2011     St. Lawrence Soccer League     8          1st                  Promotion, North American Amateur Cup Finalists
    2012     Colonial Amateur League        7          4th                                                        Promotion

Youth Team

Congrats on promotion! So what league do you go to now in this new North American pyramid?

Youth Team

Great start so far, rancer! I love the fact that your 500 capacity stadium is all-seated

Reserves

Not too bad a start.

2013 Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career, Marvel Draft Winner, 2014 Best FMCU Team & Career Thread

Another nice season. Well done.

Reserves

Congrats on promotion! So what league do you go to now in this new North American pyramid?
    Colonial Division 2, which is the 6th tier. The Colonial Premier League is the tier above that and then there are 4 professional tiers, from bottom to top: USL Pro West/East, USL Pro, NASL, and finally, MLS. It's going to be bloody hard though to get into the top 2 tiers because you can't promote automatically, you have to beat the worst team that season first.

Quote Originally Posted by AK22 View Post
    Great start so far, rancer! I love the fact that your 500 capacity stadium is all-seated
    It's all seated, you just have to bring your own chairs to Walker Park.

And there's also plenty of room for expansion!

Not too bad a start.
    Another nice season. Well done.
    Cheers deltablue and SRL!

We'll hopefully settle in a division soon although I won't hold back if we get another opportunity for promotion. We need the money if we don't have good cup runs like this past season.

Reserves

2012 Major League Soccer

I will post this every year to see the progression of all 20 clubs in MLS. In short, the 20 teams in this semi-exclusive division are the 19 clubs in MLS right now in the real life season, as well as the New York Cosmos. Top 6 make playoffs, with the seeding rounds 3 vs 6, and 4 vs 5. Those two winners go into a draw to face one of the top 2 teams in the MLS regular season, and the Final consists of a 2-legged aggregate to crown the MLS champion. This setup favours many of the initial franchises as it gives them some security that they won't be relegated easily, and is definitely rewarding if a club from the NASL can knockout the worst MLS club out of the division. The Philadelphia Union defeated the Chicago Fire for the 2011 title.

The team that finishes 20th go into a relegation playoff with the top 3 teams in the 2nd tier NASL (North American Soccer League). It is a 2 round, 2-legged aggregate. The San Jose Earthquakes finished last in 2011 but managed to avoid the embarrassment of being relegated. Toronto FC were really close that 20th spot, but they managed to steer towards some wins after sacking Aron Winter and replacing him with Michael Laudrup.

Here are the 2012 Standings:

The surprise winners this year are the Montreal Impact. In only their 2nd season of MLS, they have won the MLS title. They defeated Columbus and regular season winners FC Dallas, before facing the New York Cosmos to see which team would win the MLS Cup in their 2nd season of operation at the top flight, and the Impact came out on top.

----

Budgets wise, the highest budget team doesn't necessarily have the best results, as you can see from the poor season by the LA Galaxy.

There is already a gulf in the Big 3, who are the two New York clubs and the LA Galaxy. The rest of the teams are evenly packed in terms of salary, and it's nice to see that even though parity has been eliminated the richest clubs don't always win. Not too surprised the Revs (ownership doesn't care about the soccer team), Rapids (they always seemed to have smaller budgets than the rest of the league from what I know), and the Crew (small market, and seems more of a college sports town with the success of college football and basketball at Ohio State.)

----

With the increase of budgets of teams because of the amount of money these clubs make, it's a bit surprising the Golden Boot winner is Chris Wondolowski, a player who has spent his entire career in MLS, mostly with the San Jose Earthquakes. As you can see, he was bought by Montreal which certainly helped with their run to the championship. Many names are still recognizable to me so the league hasn't been entirely run over from players who are just new to the league.

----

This is definitely the biggest change. With European-like transfer system of buying players instead of the restrictive trading in the past, teams are now spending the money to acquire their talent. At the high end, teams are spending 8 figures to get players, just from other MLS teams. Some Canadian and American players are also getting the opportunity to come (or come back) to MLS to play, the examples here being Michael Bradley, Jose Torres, Josh Simpson, and Edgar Castillo.

These clubs have money to spend, but they aren't acquiring players from the biggest clubs in the world. The only two notable players from Europe are MB from Chievo, and Kyle Bartley, who couldn't get any games with the Gunners and spent the 2011-2012 season with Rangers when they weren't bankrupt, to the Cosmos.

----

And that's a wrap for the 2012 MLS Season review! Hopefully, more different segments will be published for the 2nd review in 2013!

Semi Pro

Insane American football, yay!

Reserves

That's more like it.

Reserves

Markham Marauders - Colonial Division 2

Youth Intake 2013

The best player of the intake:

Anthony Baker

Other players who could make an immediate impact this season:

Odain Walters

Justin Hastings

Annoyed we didn't get a LM or RM but we'll take any good players. All players above 2 stars CA and above will be signed, because of the unreliability of the star ratings and I can't afford all these wages.

First Team Squad Member
    Yaya Sanogo is now 227 goals away from equalling Henry's record at Arsenal

definitely doesn't look like an easy challenge but i'm sure you'll stick to it and eventually get to the MLS, good luck!

Reserves

Media Prediction: 20th in a 20 team league
    Colonial Division 2 Expectations: Avoid relegation
    North American Amateur Cup: Reach 2nd Qualifying Round
    Colonial Cup: Have fun
    Ontario Cup: Have fun
    Transfer Budget: $25.75k
    Wage Budget: $95k (currently spending $37,856)

----

We're favourites for relegation but I think we got the squad to survive.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by PaulHartman71 View Post
    definitely doesn't look like an easy challenge but i'm sure you'll stick to it and eventually get to the MLS, good luck!
    Cheers Paul! I will try my best and it's definitely a fun challenge and a bit different. I'm definitely stick with this it's much more rewarding than signing players and going up the ranks quickly.

Youth Team

You definitely have room in that wage budget! Will your gate receipts and other incomes be enough to balance this out?

Reserves

You definitely have room in that wage budget! Will your gate receipts and other incomes be enough to balance this out?
    I have no interest in actually spending a lot of wages. We lost money every month unless we got prize money from the cup competitions and the end of season bonuses.

Reserves

2013 Season - Markham Marauders - Colonial Division 2

Standings | Past Positions | Fixtures - A solid season when we were tipped for relegation. I was really excited after the 19 game mark when the league got split because that guaranteed a 6-figure payout at the end of the season. We could have finished 6th and pocketed an extra $20k ($130k for finishing 8th vs $150k for finishing 6th) but i'll live with 8th which is a very solid mid-table finish.

North American Open Cup - Lost in the same round as all the other times.

Colonial Cup - disappointed we lost in the 1st Round considering last year's run.

Ontario Cup - no big deal for now...

Transfers - I released a few players who were mostly useless.

Squad - A 5 star starting XI...but hopefully new players can challenge the current ones for places on the squad in the upcoming intake.

Key Players:

Anthony Baker - Our leading scorer this season. He did a solid job considering this was his first year playing football against other semi-pro clubs

Emilio Rotundo - a solid season overall by Rotundo. He had some bad games but overall I was really pleased with his performance

Frank Stubbs - he's got crappy attributes, but he can still score and dish out assists at this level. He's just a really solid player from our humble beginnings as an amateur club

Youth Players:

2012 - Radford Sinclair - What a terrible season after so much promise in 2012. He's considered more talented than Baker but scored 0 league goals all season. It's been 1538 minutes (nearly 26 hours!) since his last goal in a competitive competition in the first cup game of the season.

2013 - Anthony Baker

Overview | Facilities | Finances | Affiliations

The money from the affiliation isn't much, but it'll cover the wages of 2 youth contracts and half the wage of a 3rd one so any money helps. I have no interest in loaning their players and will reject it.

Managerial Stats

2011 Season
    2012 Season
    2013 Season

Notes/Goals for Next Season

• I'm really happy with the season. I was even kind of thankful I didn't go into the playoffs again...because we had trouble against the top teams in the league as you can see from the results.
    • Build on the past season finish. We need more quality though and more of our players need to perform.
    • Get enough money to improve youth facilities. I think we need closer to $500k so we might be a year or (at worst) two years away from improving them barring an epic collapse down the standings by us next season. However, we do have adequate junior coaching so that will help.

Code:
    2012     Colonial Amateur League        7          4th                                                        Promotion
    2013     Colonial Division 2            6          8th                                                              N/A

Good start to your career so far.

Nice layout as well, very easy to read.

I support Everton as well, nice to see you do to, I wonder if they'll ever come in for you.

Youth Team

Good progress rancer. Probably good not to fly up the leagues as the quailty will catch you up too quickly. Still, consolidation in that division is more than respectable. Hopefully this downloaded league structure is more stable than the last one you had.

Third Team

Congrats on the promotion in 2012 and well done or surviving in your first season at tier six level.Hopefully you can show improvement in 2014 and that it gives you some good youth players
    Last edited by B.W.G; 06-04-2012 at 13:39.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky-Jigsaw View Post
    Good start to your career so far.

Nice layout as well, very easy to read.

I support Everton as well, nice to see you do to, I wonder if they'll ever come in for you.
    Cheers Tricky-Jigsaw. I'm a very slow writer of updates so for me, short and to the point is my kind of style.

Everton already sacked their manager once already....but for me to even have a chance at the job I have to get Markham into MLS first! It's nice to see another Everton fan, need more of them around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Raware View Post
    Good progress rancer. Probably good not to fly up the leagues as the quailty will catch you up too quickly. Still, consolidation in that division is more than respectable. Hopefully this downloaded league structure is more stable than the last one you had.
    Cheers Raware. I hope so too! We were a bit lucky with the results this season (heck I think we were lucky every season I managed...) but I just wanted to finish in the upper half of the table for the money so now I know how we stack up it's time to see how far I can push for another promotion.

Congrats on the promotion in 2012 and well done or surviving in your first season at tier six level.Hopefully you cam show improvement in 2014 and that it gives you some good yoth players
    Thanks B.W.G. I have received your blessing now.

Youth Team

A good solid season of consolidation, and not too far off the top six either

Personally, two Everton fans around here is more than enough

Reserves

You may now resume flying up the leagues

Reserves

A good solid season of consolidation, and not too far off the top six either

Personally, two Everton fans around here is more than enough
    Nah, we need more. Or just one more than Liverpool fans.

You may now resume flying up the leagues
    Will try my best deltablue!

Reserves

I would move if this was a normal career game, but I'm staying with Markham for the duration of this save unless Everton (and now) Rizhiquan come for me. The latter feels like a local club because I got connections with Guangdong province. It's not the right club I would choose if I wanted to manage in China anyways (that would be one of: Beijing Guo'an, Tianjin TEDA, Shandong Luneng, Guangzhou Hengda, Guangzhou Fuli, or my favourite one Guangdong Rizhiquan).

But nice to see how my rep is like in this save.

Reserves

2013 Major League Soccer

Quarter-Final (2 leg aggregate)

(6) Philadelphia Union 1-3 Seattle Sounders (3)
    (5) LA Galaxy 4-2 New England Revolution (4)

Semi-Final (2 leg aggregate)

(2) Chivas USA 2-5 Seattle Sounders (3)
    (1) Sporting KC (a) 1-1 LA Galaxy (5)

MLS Cup Final (2 leg aggregate)

(1) Sporting KC 3-4 Seattle Sounders (3)

Another exciting MLS season has come to a close, with the Seattle Sounders being the first West-Coast based team to win the 'new' MLS. Last year's finalists Montreal Impact and the famous New York Cosmos didn't have the best of seasons, and finished in the bottom half, with the free-spending Cosmos only 6 points off from having to deal with the Relegation Playoff. The schedule format in the league (actually the schedule format for all the American leagues), 1 game against each opponent, before the league splits into 2 and you have to play another 9 games to determine the playoff seeding at the upper half, and determines who goes into the playoff at the bottom half of the table. A bad start could already mean you're behind the 8-ball because you're scrambling to just get into the top half of the table after 19 games, just to have a chance to get a playoff spot and lift the trophy at the end of the season.

So despite the lack of salary cap, there is still a lot of parity in the league in the early goings for now. The finalists of the 2011 MLS Cup, the Chicago Fire had to leave with tough Relegation Playoff round, but they defeated FC Edmonton and the Puerto Rico Islanders to remain in the league.

A bit more change from last season, but this league is still very reliant on players before this new formation: American players (some coming back to America from Europe or Mexico) and South American players.

Only one of the 3 big spenders managed to make the playoffs. The club in 4th had to avoid the embarrassment of being the first ever club to be relegated in the history of American soccer. Some clubs increased salary last season, like the Revolution, and that paid off with a playoff appearance.

Gotta love no salary cap in MLS...still waiting for a star player from Europe to get transferred to MLS though.

Reserves

2014 World Cup - Hosts: Brazil

The group stage draw results:

Group A - Ukraine, Brazil, Australia, Gabon
    Group B - USA, Spain, Sweden, Uruguay
    Group C - Morocco, Chile, Austria, England
    Group D - Mexico, Italy, Ivory Coast, Paraguay
    Group E - Colombia, Japan, France, Greece
    Group F - Senegal, Canada, Russia, Croatia - we finished in 4th in the Hex and had to go though the hard way (the playoffs) to get to Brazil
    Group G - Argentina, South Korea, Turkey, Jamaica
    Group H - Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, Slovenia

Notable absentees:

CAF - Nigeria, Egypt
    AFC/OFC - New Zealand
    UEFA - Germany, Netherlands
    CONCACAF - Honduras
    CONMEBOL - none

You could have had a worse group to be honest.

Reserves

You could have had a worse group to be honest.
    Much better than USA's group that's for sure!

Reserves

Youth Intake 2014

At least the new candidates have some positions i need depth in, although maybe it was a bit overboard with the amount of wingers I got.

Still looking for that 5 star CA 'keeper so I don't have to keep resigning my current one and save some wages in the process.

Angelo Carmelo Matheson - I shortened his name because the nickname was too long is fit his entire name, but I think he can challenge for a spot in the first team in the 2014 season.

All players with bids I will be signing, all who aren't signed on the first day will probably not be signed by me. I do have to be a bit wary of how much money we're spending.

As for our club reputation, we're only predicted to finish 19th so our rep has gone by from last year (we were predicted 20th) but I'll be happy to expect the same from last season.

Third Team

Tough group for Canada although it does suck to be USA with that Group.Looks like you had a very good youth intake and best of luck for the new season.

Reserves

I just sacked Daniel Hudson as an Ass Man and replaced him with Ahmad Manning, a former player on his first job as a backroom staff member.

I don't mind paying him a bit of wages, since he's only paid a bit more than a youth player, but he's a big improvement and hopefully he'll help figure out the best youths during the intakes.

Reserves

Tough group for Canada although it does suck to be USA with that Group.Looks like you had a very good youth intake and best of luck for the new season.
    I feel my ass man lied to me. It looked too good to be true and the star ratings aren't too impressive now...so I sacked him and replaced him with someone better.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rancer890 View Post
    I just sacked Daniel Hudson as an Ass Man and replaced him with Ahmad Manning, a former player on his first job as a backroom staff member.

I don't mind paying him a bit of wages, since he's only paid a bit more than a youth player, but he's a big improvement and hopefully he'll help figure out the best youths during the intakes.
    He is FAR better, JPA, JPP is worth a lot of money in my view.

Youth Team

Seconded, good call on the assistant front. Your original guy was pretty shambolic!

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Flamers View Post
    He is FAR better, JPA, JPP is worth a lot of money in my view.
    Yeah, I didn't really care till the part where the last batch seemed too good to be true and I also thought it would be a wise investment to actually pay for a backroom staff member now since we're aren't making much profit but making a bit of money nonetheless. He was also cheaper than the other options who wanted like $15,000 which was way too much who weren't that much better so happy to sign my new Ass Man who is much cheaper.

Seconded, good call on the assistant front. Your original guy was pretty shambolic!
    Yeah definitely! Good thing he wasn't on a wage to begin with! I might start paying the other members of my staff, probably starting with the physio so we get less injuries this season....

Youth Team

Much better assistant. They are definitely worth the money you pay them if you use them well.

Reserves

2014 FIFA World Cup - Hosts: Brazil

Group Stage

Group A - Brazil, Ukraine, Gabon, Australia
    Group B - Uruguay, USA, Sweden, Spain (they drew Sweden, and lost to Uruguay (1-3) and USA (0-2)!)
    Group C - England, Chile, Austria, Morocco
    Group D - Mexico, Paraguay, Italy, Ivory Coast
    Group E - Colombia, Greece, France, Japan
    Group F - Russia, Croatia, Canada, Senegal (Canada beat Senegal 2-1, lost to Russia 3-0 and Croatia 5-2)
    Group G - Argentina, South Korea, Turkey, Jamaica
    Group H - Portugal, Slovenia, Saudi Arabia, Ghana

Second Round

USA 1-0 Brazil
    Uruguay 2-0 Ukraine
    Paraguay 0-1 England
    Mexico 0-0 (p) Chile
    Croatia 1-3 Colombia
    Greece (p) 1-1 Russia
    Argentina 0-1 Slovenia
    Portugal 2-0 South Korea

Quarter-Final

USA 0-1 (e) Chile
    Uruguay 1-0 England
    Colombia (e) 2-0 Portugal
    Greece 1-0 Slovenia

Semi-Final

Chile 1-0 Greece
    Uruguay 4-1 Colombia

3rd Place Playoff

Greece 0-1 (e) Colombia

Final

Chile 0-2 Uruguay

----

Awards

Best Goalkeeper - Joe Hart (England/Man City)
    Golden Ball - Alan Dzagoev (Russia/CSKA Moscow), Theo Walcott (England/Arsenal), Gaston Ramirez (Uruguay/Valencia)
    Golden Shoe - Pato (Brazil/AC Milan), Edison Cavani (Uruguay/Tottenham), Mario Mandzukic (Croatia/Lazio)
    Best Young Player - Joao Bolano (Colombia/At. Madrid)

----

So a crazy World Cup comes to an end. Can't wait for Russia 2018.

Reserves

Much better assistant. They are definitely worth the money you pay them if you use them well.
    Also added a Fitness Coach, and Physio. Unfortunately I seem to have more injuries after I signed the physio!!!

I also requested and received a junior coaching upgrade, we are now at 'Average', so hoping for better youths in the future.

Uruguay .

Reserves

Not a callup from Canada, but nonetheless a positive sign that we at least got one player who's good enough to get a youth callup from somewhere.

Reserves

2014 Season - Markham Marauders - Colonial Division 2

Standings | Past Positions | Fixtures - A season in which we actually struggled for a period of time. There was a time where I thought we might get relegated, but thanks to a tactical tweak we managed to save the season.

North American Open Cup - Still hoping to make the 1st Round Proper one day.

Colonial Cup - unlucky we lost on penalties, but I think this is the one cup competition we can go well with a little bit of a luck.

Ontario Cup - nothing new here.

Transfers - Only got of one player, although we got plenty of players in the reserves. I'm just keeping them because they're still on amateur contracts. The first batch of amateur contracts are expiring so more players will be released.

Squad - The starting XI is still mostly 5/5 stars, but I think I found my tactic. It's actually not even mine, I took B.W.G.'s tactic and made a bit of adjustments myself. It's still in a work in progress but we have good results now. And now we actually score some goals more often than not, even if we do give more goals than we score sometimes. I will probably continue experimenting during pre-season and actually play my pre-season games in 2015. I'm very happy that we're now playing entertaining football, even if we end up losers I'm very pleased with how we played. At least we're creating chances now, even if it's not the best idea when we're facing the better teams in the league. Next step is probably creating a tactic against the better teams, something I couldn't do during the season because we weren't going to win and avoid relegation by playing defensively.

Youth Players:

Radford Sinclair (YP2012) - a much better season from Sinclair, and he actually scored goals. I think I finally found a spot for him in my starting XI with my new tactic. His recent success has also got him on the international radar with the Jamaica U20's. He might be hard pressed to get on the Canada U20's but I'm happy that he's getting international experience at the youth level. Another solid season and I will offer him a multi-year part-time contract.

Anthony Baker (YP2013) - he had a 21 hour goal drought earlier in the season, but after the tactic change he starting scoring goals and very pleased he scored more than double digits.

Angelo Carmelo Matheson (YP2014) - he immediately was slotted in my starting XI all season and didn't disappoint. Hopefully he can get better in his sophomore.

Hopefully our now Average junior coaching can help us get better youths, because we still don't have enough money to get a youth facilities upgrade yet.

Managerial Stats

2011 Season
    2012 Season
    2013 Season
    2014 Season

• Hopefully we get an improved performance next year. We were still above our media prediction but I want to get back into the top half of the table and get 6 figure end of season prize money
    • Hopefully no more day long goal droughts from our strikers.
    • Since it'll take a while before I can improve facilities, I will set my sights on increasing Junior Coaching. We're now at Average and I hope it can keep getting better every season.

Code:
    2013     Colonial Division 2            6          8th                                                              N/A
    2014     Colonial Division 2            6         14th                                                              N/A

Reserves

Interesting to see how tha tactic does over a full season.

Reserves

Interesting to see how tha tactic does over a full season.
    I'm interested too with how it'll hold up all-season. I will definitely admit that it's a bit leaky defensively but if we turned most of those draws into wins we should be in the top half of the table again.

Banned

Well done Rancer, not too far away from Orlando. If I may ask how are they doing?

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by dagoonerfan View Post
    Well done Rancer, not too far away from Orlando. If I may ask how are they doing?
    Cheers mate. Orlando have been midtable in the NASL in all 4 years.

Banned

Cheers mate. Orlando have been midtable in the NASL in all 4 years.
    Cheers, good luck in getting to the MLS

Reserves

Cheers, good luck in getting to the MLS
    Cheers. It's much easier to get Orlando into the MLS than my club.

No NASL club has gotten through the playoff and has defeated a MLS club yet (including this past season).

Banned

Cheers. It's much easier to get Orlando into the MLS than my club.

No NASL club has gotten through the playoff and has defeated a MLS club yet (including this past season).
    That doesn't make good reading for me then
    So the MLS is the same in 2014 as it was at the start then?

Reserves

That doesn't make good reading for me then
    So the MLS is the same in 2014 as it was at the start then?
    Yes, there's still a lot of parity like the real MLS, with different MLS Cup champions every year, but there's the same 20 clubs.

I think you can get Orlando to the MLS with a bit of creativity and luck.

Banned

Yes, there's still a lot of parity like the real MLS, with different MLS Cup champions every year, but there's the same 20 clubs.

I think you can get Orlando to the MLS with a bit of creativity and luck.
    Cheers, I'm also sure you Markham there.
    Imo there isn't a lost of diffrence between the NASL and MLS based on my frendlies. Your saves way more challenging Anyway Markham has got Lionel Messi's apprentice Also How long does it take you to do a season?

Reserves

2014 Major League Soccer

The 2014 MLS season has come to a close, with the Vancouver Whitecaps defeating their Canadian rivals Toronto FC in a thrilling encounter in the MLS Cup Final. Shortly afterwards, a member of the Vancouver Whitecaps posted this on Twitter:

@WhitecapsFC To everyone who hates us, suck it
    And then Vancouver rioted in celebration for once.

(Seeding)

MLS Cup Playoffs

Quarter-Final
    (5) Seattle Sounders 3-2 New York Red Bulls (4)
    (6) New York Cosmos 2-4 Toronto FC (3)

Semi-Final
    (3) Toronto FC 4-2 Chivas USA (2)
    (5) Seattle Sounders 2-3 Vancouver Whitecaps (1)

Final
    (1) Vancouver Whitecaps 5-3 Toronto FC (3)

----

Relegation Playoffs

Semi-Final
    (NASL-3) Tampa Bay Rowdies 6-0 San Antonio Scorpions (NASL-2)
    (MLS-20) Chicago Fire 3-1 Internationals (NASL-1)

Final
    (NASL-3) Tampa Bay Rowdies 2-4 Chicago Fire (MLS-20)

MLS isn't coming to the state of Florida just yet as the Chicago Fire will stay in MLS for another season.

---

Good to see some players are making it big time to big clubs on other continents.

----

The Cosmos are starting to create a gulf in player salaries with the rest of the league. Great work with Chivas USA making the most out of their resources while dealing with the brother LA Galaxy in the same stadium. I think all 20 clubs will have the resources to stay up for the time being because of the gulf of finances between the first and second tiers. (compare these figures with my Markham Marauders, we only spend $90,000 on player salaries, lowest in the Colonial Division 2).

---

BTW, I don't hate Vancouver but I'm cheering for the Kings all the way! In fact, I hate the Toronto teams a lot more!!

Reserves

Cheers, I'm also sure you Markham there.
    Imo there isn't a lost of diffrence between the NASL and MLS based on my frendlies. Your saves way more challenging Anyway Markham has got Lionel Messi's apprentice Also How long does it take you to do a season?
    I'll think about trying to get out of the 6th tier before I think about MLS!

The gulf might get bigger as teams get more money from MLS in prize money so this is a challenge that favours the original 20 clubs.

I would be happy if my players had 20% the talent of Messi! And usually it takes 10-12 hours, although I multitask a lot. Been a bit busy lately with exams so I only got time to play when I'm sick of reviewing.

Banned

Rancer just another question about American leagues -
    Is the team affected if I had an away game in New York on the Saturday then a cup game in California in the week - is the team affected?

Reserves

Rancer just another question about American leagues -
    Is the team affected if I had an away game in New York on the Saturday then a cup game in California in the week - is the team affected?
    There aren't travel affects on players in FM iirc. There would just be fatigue from playing 2 games during the week.

Youth Team

As a Vancouverite (transplant from Edmonton ), when we riot, it has nothing to do with sports! We riot out of sheer stupidity and don't you forget it!

Reserves

Youth Intake 2015

Only 5 CA players and the goalkeeper will be signed, because I only want players who can play immediately (and this also saves money...)

Brian Hussein - the pick of the bunch. I think he will have to compete for a spot in pre-season before I can guarantee him that a spot in the starting XI

Other notables:

Navin Simon - he might be ok at right back because he certainly won't win many battles in the air

Sasa McCallum - really good player with good attributes in the right areas. This likely means Tannenbaum is further down the depth chart and 2015 might be his last season with the Marauders

Evan Giacomi - another option up front. Decent attributes across most areas but they hopefully can get better through training. A team player and hard worker who can also shoot penalties

David Gardiner - we need a goalie (released Nascimento) so he will help out with the competition for the #1 shirt in pre-season

The average junior coaching really helped because I think the players are getting a lot better! Hopefully these intakes get more improvement as I upgrade junior coaching.

Reserves

As a Vancouverite (transplant from Edmonton ), when we riot, it has nothing to do with sports! We riot out of sheer stupidity and don't you forget it!
    Think the stupidity of the rioters has infected the brains of the entire Canucks team (outside of Luongo).

Banned

3 very good players there rancer who can join immediatley w

Reserves

I would be so happy if he can reach that potential!!! (USL Pro West/East is the 4th tier of the American soccer pyramid)

Reserves

3 very good players there rancer who can join immediatley w
    Cheers mate. Hussein and Simon probably have a chance immediately, and Giacomi might have to stay in the U18s for a bit because I got Baker, Varnier, and Sinclair already upfront (assuming Hussein can do well enough in pre-season to get that AMR spot in the starting XI).

But the future is bright.

Reserves

Markham Marauders Pre-season

I normally don't ever post pre-season results, because frankly, they're just non-competitive friendlies, but still nonetheless I have been using the tactic all-preseason bar one game, and (overall) I'm pleased with the results.

Jan. 15 - vs North York (USL-Pro East) - W 3-0
    Jan. 24 - vs Hamilton Croatia (USL-Pro East) - W 5-3
    Jan. 31 - vs TFC Reserves - L 0-4 (only game I didn't use the 4-2-4)
    Feb. 4 - vs SC toronto (Colonial Premier League) - W 5-2
    Feb. 11 - at Barrie Broncos (St. Lawrence Soccer League) - D 1-1

So overall a very good pre-season, and more than the results, I see the team playing just like how we did at the end of last season, and we're firing on all cylinders. I'm looking forward to the league and cup matches.

First Team Squad Member
    Yaya Sanogo is now 227 goals away from equalling Henry's record at Arsenal

Really enjoying this so far, love how it's sort of like a dafuge style career with added difficulty of youth only policy, plus you have kind of like a sub-plot experiment going on at the same time as you track progress of the MLS. Interesting to see Cosmos with so much money and not win anything yet, also wonder if any big names from Europe will ever make the switch to the MLS.

Youth Team

Good to see a few solid youngsters coming through already. Looking good for the new season too!

That World Cup was amazing! Three South American nations in the final four, but without the usual suspects of Brazil and Argentina

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by PaulHartman71 View Post
    Really enjoying this so far, love how it's sort of like a dafuge style career with added difficulty of youth only policy, plus you have kind of like a sub-plot experiment going on at the same time as you track progress of the MLS. Interesting to see Cosmos with so much money and not win anything yet, also wonder if any big names from Europe will ever make the switch to the MLS.
    I would love to have a career with the amount of success as dafuge!!!

I really enjoy looking at MLS throughout the season, even I wish I was a bit more immersed in that league, although tbf I have to focus on my own club! Trying to figure more ways to analyze the MLS as the years go by but I believe once the real players start to retire and the newgens start to play a bigger importance in the development of the league I can probably write a bit more (hopefully I won't still be in the Colonial Division 2 when that happens ).

No big name internationals have gone to the MLS, but many Americans/Canadians are still coming home. The latest one? Jozy Altidore to Energy Drinks Gives You Wings FC!

Good to see a few solid youngsters coming through already. Looking good for the new season too!

That World Cup was amazing! Three South American nations in the final four, but without the usual suspects of Brazil and Argentina
    Cheers AK22! It's nice to see our players are starting to get some double digit attributes (or really close to double digits!!) to start off with which will definitely with our progression up the leagues.

And yes, definitely, that World Cup was pure madness! The other 3 South American teams took the podium places! USA beating Brazil on home soil. Spain losing not one, not two, but three group stage games!

Banned

Do you live in North America then?

Third Team

Tough 2014 but it looks like you have some good youth players coming through and it looks like you had a very good pre-season.

Reserves

Do you live in North America then?
    Yes. I support TFC and live in Toronto.

Tough 2014 but it looks like you have some good youth players coming through and it looks like you had a very good pre-season.
    Cheers B.W.G! Loving the way we play now, even if it means not getting many clean sheets.

Reserves

More good news. It's midseason (July 1) and our junior coaching is now upgraded to 'Good'.

We also went to the First Round Proper of the North American Open Cup and lost to a USL team, but we did get a lot of gate receipts which will massively benefit my finances.

Reserves

Just noticed you put India down twice in the OP. Just a small thing.

Youth Team

Think the stupidity of the rioters has infected the brains of the entire Canucks team (outside of Luongo).
    Yes, indeed!

Reserves

2015 Season - Markham Marauders - Colonial Division 2

Standings | Past Positions | Fixtures | Semi-Final Leg 1 Semi-Final Leg 2 | Final Leg 1 Final Leg 2 - We had a fantastic start to the season, but we hit a bad patch near the end of the season and we nearly blew it. I got suspended for the Semis 1st leg because I ran my mouth in the media and got suspended . But we did okay in that match, and in the 2nd leg, we had to rely on penalties to get to the Final, against the Vermont Voltage. We won the first leg 3-2, although it was so stupid of us to give a late away goal, and we couldn't handle Vermont in the 2nd leg so we're staying in the division for another season. I didn't think we were ready for the next tier just yet so I'm not losing a lot of sleep because our form in the 2nd half was flat out awful after we had trouble scoring. The league winners, Indiana United, were taken over by a tycoon and had a lot more resources than the rest of the division so without them next season we can do even better than this season.

North American Open Cup - we finally got to the First Round Proper! Unfortunately we faced a professional USL team so we lost easily to them.

Colonial Cup - A fantastic run in the Colonial Cup finishing it all with a win in the final for my (and the club's) second trophy to go with my St. Lawrence Soccer League trophy.

Ontario Cup - we seriously suck like crap if we could lose to an 8th tier club....

Transfers - Let some fringe players go and released our hero way back in the 8th tier in Barrington Smith because I still kept him captain and he missed training which was a definite no-no for me.

Squad - The other reason we lost was because our best players were injured by the Vermont Voltage in the last game of the regular season. So needless to say I was p***** at that team for being such a bunch of dirty arses managed by a manager who I absolutely hate. If we had those key players the playoffs would have ended with a different result.

Youth Players:

Radford Sinclair (YP 2012) - A great season from Sinclair! He had more appearances for the Jamaican U20s and he joined the 10/10 club with 16 goals and 12 assists.

Anthony Baker (YP 2013) - The other YP striker also had 16 goals to go with 7 assists. Baker and Sinclair formed a very good attacking duo this season.

Angelo Carmelo Matheson (YP 2014) - Matheson played in the majority of the games this season and led the club in assists.

Brian Hussein (YP 2015) - He was downgraded from leading USL-Pro East potential to good USL-Pro East potential, but most importantly, he has to stop getting injured so he can reach his potential.

----

We're at Good Youth Coaching now, but we apparently still do not have money to improve youth facilities...how many more years of saving do I need to improve them. I was lucky this year because of cup runs.

Managerial Stats

2011 Season
    2012 Season
    2013 Season
    2014 Season
    2015 Season

• Win the league. I hate playoffs and don't want to go through that again. With Indiana United out of our division it would be easier facing only semi-pro clubs.
    • Keep saving money or having deep cup runs so we can get a bit more money to improve those youth facilities!

Code:
    2014     Colonial Division 2            6         14th                                                              N/A
    2015     Colonial Division 2            6          2nd                                             Colonial Cup Winners

Last edited by rancer890; 21-04-2012 at 04:56.

Reserves

Just noticed you put India down twice in the OP. Just a small thing.
    I realized after I finished the first season but was too lazy to fix it since I didn't think anyone would notice it anyways...till now I guess.

Yes, indeed!
    I can't wait for Wednesday.

Third Team

Very unlucky on just missing out on promotion but congrats on winning the Colonial Cup

Reserves

Very unlucky on just missing out on promotion but congrats on winning the Colonial Cup
    Cheers B.W.G. As I wrote in my end of season update, it might have been better to not get promoted because I wasn't totally confident in how my tactic would hold up in the 5th tier Colonial Premier League. If we can get another improvement in youth coaching next summer I think we're in a very good spot for promotion in 2016 and success beyond that.

Hopefully we can get lucky in cup draws again next season! The two teams I absolutely hated (Indiana United and Vermont Voltage) are in the next tier so I'm confident of our chances.

Next update coming up is the annual MLS season review.

Reserves

2015 Major League Soccer

MLS Cup Playoffs

Quarter-Final

(6) Real Salt Lake 4-0 Colorado Rapids (3)
    (4) Red Bull New York 2-4 LA Galaxy (5)

Semi-Final
    (6) Real Salt Lake 3-7 DC United (1)
    (5) LA Galaxy 5-2 Vancouver Whitecaps (2)

Final

(5) La Galaxy 0-3 DC United (1)

So finally, the regular season winner is also the MLS Cup Champions. DC United, who are still based in the US capital and not in Baltimore, and also hold the distinction of winning the most MLS Cups, win another, their first title since 2004. They also got out that terrible RFK Stadium where they paid a seven figure sum in rental fees and moved into their own soccer-specific stadium, 30,000 seater DC United Park, in 2014. San Jose are also still in the MLS, having won their relegation playoff rounds.

MLS Relegation Playoffs/NASL Promotion Playoffs

Semi-Final

(NASL-1) FC New York 1-5 San Jose Earthquakes (MLS-20)
    (NASL-3) San Antonio Scorpions 1-3 Arizona Sahuaros (NASL-2)

Final

(NASL-2) Arizona Sahuaros 0-3 San Jose Earthquakes (MLS-20)

------

----

There's the 'Big Four', the two New York clubs, the Galaxy, and the Sounders, who are spending the most basically every season. I'm surprised the Quakes are midtable in the salary standings, because they only got 10,000 attendance in their 18,000 seat stadium! And new owners Bell and Rogers (part of MLSE) should start spending a bit more on TFC, afterall Rogers Communications is who I pay all my bills at, and has a net worth of $20 billion in assets in the radio and TV industry...

The big transfer is definitely Altidore going back to the Red Bulls. Nice to see he didn't join the Evil Empire (Cosmos) and turn his back on the team that developed him before he went to Europe. Many of the transfers coming over are now younger players, who will only improve the league as a whole. MLS isn't a Retirement League anymore!!!

Reserves

2011-2015 National Teams Roundup

United States

Head Coach: Jurgen Klinsmann
    U21s Head Coach: Peter Vermes
    U20s Head Coach: Caleb Porter
    World Ranking: 21st
    2013 Gold Cup: Lost to Mexico in penalties in the Final
    2014 World Cup: Lost to Chile in the Quarter-Final
    2015 Gold Cup: Lost to Jamaica in the Semi-Final

Key Players: Timothy Chandler (New England Revolution), Stuart Holden (LA Galaxy), Jose Torres (Chivas USA), Jozy Altidore (New York Red Bulls), Landon Donovan (Liverpool), Michael Bradley (New York Cosmos)

Best USMNT Newgen Players: Angel Saucedo, Julian Sanchez, Spencer Shaffer

Canada

Head Coach: John Limniatis
    U20s Head Coach: John Kerr
    World Ranking: 65th
    2013 Gold Cup: Lost to Honduras in Quarter-Final
    2014 World Cup: 3rd in Group F
    2015 Gold Cup: Lost to Mexico in Semi-Final

Key Players: Junior Hoilett (Inter), Will Johnson (Seattle Sounders), Michael Klukowski (Celtic), Marcel de Jong (Houston Dynamo), Jonathan de Guzman (Villarreal), Andre Hainault (Seattle Sounders)

Best CMNT Players: Darko Guja, Radojica Komljenovic

Youth Team

Running your mouth in a quality match...reminds me of more than a few coaches I had in my hockey playing days Still, you always loved the drama! Tough beat in the playoffs, but the next season should be a real possibility.

First Team Squad Member

Really enjoying this read Rancer Started a save with San Antonio Scorpions

Reserves

Running your mouth in a quality match...reminds me of more than a few coaches I had in my hockey playing days Still, you always loved the drama! Tough beat in the playoffs, but the next season should be a real possibility.
    I was giving the refs a hard time all season and they finally got sick of me running my mouth.

It really did suck after we lost, we were down my best players but we still went at them to the very end. Unfortunately, we just didn't get enough healthy bodies to make a serious run at the end.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Standard liege! View Post
    Really enjoying this read Rancer Started a save with San Antonio Scorpions
    Cheers SL! Good luck with them and get them into MLS!

Reserves

Youth Intake 2016

The following players will be signed:

Mitch Fletcher - he has a lot of goalkeeping attributes near 10, which is good. Unfortunately, Eccentricity is the highest one...

John Cain - not as good as Fletcher, but my Ass Man thinks he got some potential and extra 'keeper depth wouldn't hurt.

Pedro Lopez - his strongest position is left back. He's pretty good for this level.

And here's our 2016 Youth Product:

Dennis Campbell - he's already better than my incumbent, and has the potential to be a leading USL-Pro left winger (that's the 3rd tier!).

Good thing I resigned my centrebacks, because there weren't any good ones this year.

Third Team

Some good youth players coming through,hopefully Campbell can produce the goods for you.

Hopefully someone one day will break into the MLS even if it is just for a season!

Reserves

Some good youth players coming through,hopefully Campbell can produce the goods for you.

Hopefully someone one day will break into the MLS even if it is just for a season!
    So much for that.

WHAT. THE. FU**?????

How in the world can another team sign my youth????

Third Team

Normally by tribunal but it is kind of weird.I've seen youth candidate players with "WNT" next to them even though they've just come through.

Reserves

Normally by tribunal but it is kind of weird.I've seen youth candidate players with "WNT" next to them even though they've just come through.
    I don't think teams should be allowed to sign a youth that comes out of the youth candidate process. Under youth contract sure, but under trial no way. It's not even realistic how a team from Mobile, Alabama, knows this sick prospect from Markham, Ontario, Canada, after one day?

I already have a hard enough time figuring whether to resign my players because if I don't resign them they become free agents, and I don't mind that part. I always liked that my challenge were always harder than everyone's elses.

But this is too far for me. Why should I waste my money improving my youth facilities only for them to leave for other clubs, with me getting NO compensation (I can't do anything since they're on trial)? I'll keep playing, because I think we're good enough already to get promoted to the next tier anyways without him, but if this starts happening every year, I think it's pointless because we will always have less reputation than the other clubs we're up against, so we're always going to lose our best youths...

I've renamed him 'THE ORIGINAL TRAITOR', in reference to the many traitors who rather play for other countries IRL than Canada. Heck, the guy even had Markham Marauders as his favourite club.

Third Team

It doesn't happen every year.For myself,my 2020 youth candidates saw me lose no less then 9 players who were still on trial as I was too indecisive.To make it worse they moved to Segunda Division B sides which is absurd as I am in Liga BBVA Before that it was 2015 when I lost 3 but that are the only two years it's happened to me so it should get better for you.

The original traitor,I like it and I like it that much I may have to borrow it if I lose a hot prospect

Reserves

It doesn't happen every year.For myself,my 2020 youth candidates saw me lose no less then 9 players who were still on trial as I was too indecisive.To make it worse they moved to Segunda Division B sides which is absurd as I am in Liga BBVA Before that it was 2015 when I lost 3 but that are the only two years it's happened to me so it should get better for you.

The original traitor,I like it and I like it that much I may have to borrow it if I lose a hot prospect
    Oh, I've lost players to different clubs in most years, it's just this time I'm ranting about it because my YP got stolen! Maybe this issue should be raised in GD..

Youth Team

Well done on your first cup victory!

Do you get many Canadians with Serbian second nationalities?! The fact you've got three like this in your youth intake tends to suggest so

Reserves

Well done on your first cup victory!

Do you get many Canadians with Serbian second nationalities?! The fact you've got three like this in your youth intake tends to suggest so
    Cheers AK22!

The majority of my team with second nationalities are actually half-Jamaicans , but we have some Serbians too.

Some specific clubs are more likely to have specific second nationalities. For example: the Dayton Dutch Lions can expect to have Americans with Dutch second nationality. Similarly, the Serbian White Eagles will have mostly Canadian/Serbs.

Now if a club for example Chinese Dragons FC existed in the North American leagues, I would totally manage that club.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast