+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holidaying multiple leagues vs. holidaying just one and adding the rest later

Third Team

Question Holidaying multiple leagues vs. holidaying just one and adding the rest later

Hi folks,

I'm just about to start a new save and I'd like to start 4 years in in order to have more variation and maybe an interesting challenge that doesn't exist today.

I want to run multiple leagues.

Now I wonder, should I save time and just load up England, holiday that for 4 years and add the residual leagues I want to run just before the date at which they'd become active?
    Or will that have a negative impact on the game in any way? Not sure how this works as opposed to just waiting for longer while all leagues are loaded from day 1.

Does anybody know? Advice much appreciated

IIRC the extra players (not on the initial DB) will be re-gens if you don't load all of the leagues at the start

Third Team

I'd holiday 3 years, add the leagues you want and then holiday that final year

Third Team

This is exactly the sort of thing I'm wondering about.
    Will the game take the previously not loaded players from the db and simulate their progress or create newgens in their place? And are we likely to find every team pretty much in the state it would be at the start of the game or should we see some rise or decline as well?

Third Team

Now that I know that holidaying first and then adding leagues was the recipe for disaster, I wonder if anybody knows whether removing leagues again will stop or at least slow down the madness?

Anybody?

It's such a shame. Found my favourite club having been promoted to the playable leagues and even a second time before I added a manager and now I'm on the verge of bringing them to the first division. Or I would, if it wouldn't take 5 minutes per day to progress now. It's more like reading a book with some infrequent pauses...

+ Reply to Thread