Mr Hough FM12.2 Tactics.

Its great to see that the Majority is really enjoying this tactic, I however think this tactic is OK, Not as good as previous tactics, My next one however the 4-2-3-1 is in my Opinion better.

I'm gonna let a couple of people test it tomorrow and see what the general Feedback is.

I thought it was going to be a 442? :S

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently Beating Man Utd With a Default Everton Squad 4-0, I have had 9 shots 5 on Target Hit the woodwork 1 Made 5 CCC's 2 Half Chances Man Utd have had 5 Shots all off Target and made 2 half Chances.

This is my New 4-2-3-1 tactic.

MR HOUGH on your 4-1-2-2-1 tactic i tweak 2 DC and 2 MC from man marking to zonal marking and it works wonder form.

thank you

Yeah i thought it might be better, Zonal Marking tends to be Better than Man Marking in this Patch.

I'm currently Beating Man Utd With a Default Everton Squad 4-0, I have had 9 shots 5 on Target Hit the woodwork 1 Made 5 CCC's 2 Half Chances Man Utd have had 5 Shots all off Target and made 2 half Chances.

This is my New 4-2-3-1 tactic.

Nice when are you planning on releasing it on us??

Mr Hough

How does your AMC play with this tactic? Is he getting alot of assists?

Steve

He is more of a scorer than anything, Wingers get most asssts, I'm playing Cahill in the AMC position at the minute and he has stats of Played 8 scored 6 assisted 1. Strikers get a few assits though.

I'm being dragged out by the Missus to to shop shopping, When i get back in an hour or so i'll send you then tactic to have a look at.

He is more of a scorer than anything, Wingers get most asssts, I'm playing Cahill in the AMC position at the minute and he has stats of Played 8 scored 6 assisted 1. Strikers get a few assits though.

I'm being dragged out by the Missus to to shop shopping, When i get back in an hour or so i'll send you then tactic to have a look at.

No problem mate. Funnily enough i'm being dragged out by my missus also!

Steve

If you want I could give it a test run with any team u want.my long holiday has almost started with not a lot of work at uni tom.:p

MR HOUGH on your 4-1-2-2-1 tactic i tweak 2 DC and 2 MC from man marking to zonal marking and it works wonder form.

thank you

i second that,and i put my previous def tweak and haven't conceded in 15,total 3 in 20 games.crazy.thanks a lot for this.

i second that,and i put my previous def tweak and haven't conceded in 15,total 3 in 20 games.crazy.thanks a lot for this.

akash would you mind to upload it !?

@ MR Hough would you mind to send me the tactic also with the amc? so i will test it tonight with my club PSV Eindhoven :)

Nice! Can you tell me, please, what are exactly the changes you need to do on Hough's new tactic to apply your tweak?

If u guys have used my previous defensive tweak,I basically put the same instructions on the mentality bar,the closing down and the marking to zonal and all that.And just changed mc to zonal and changed the set pieces.As I like them to be more realistic.I still score a lot,about 29 this season from corners(38 games),but its still more realistic then all lurk where u score every game.I will only post if mr.hough allows me to,till then i can pm u both n u can tell me how it goes for you.

If u guys have used my previous defensive tweak,I basically put the same instructions on the mentality bar,the closing down and the marking to zonal and all that.And just changed mc to zonal and changed the set pieces.As I like them to be more realistic.I still score a lot,about 29 this season from corners(38 games),but its still more realistic then all lurk where u score every game.I will only post if mr.hough allows me to,till then i can pm u both n u can tell me how it goes for you.

I would really appreciate if you pm me with your tactic, and will test it today asap! :)

i pm'd you guys.let me know via pm if you got it.And put a bit of effort onto whose on what corner instruction.Make sure your corner taker is stay back..And best finisher on near post and 2nd best on short.And best aerial power in the box.Similarly,sort out the defence,best markers and header with man markers.My dm is aerially weak hence he's on the posts for eg.

undrekiller you have to wait 5 games and then you'll see.......

I have played two seasons already, and won both years, but i loose against big sides club. When i changed MC and DC to zonal i have 3-5 goals against me last 5 games. But this is an amazing tactic still mr Hough so thank you for sharing it!

I also want a PM with the 4-2-3-1 tactic Mr Houg :) So can i try it with my team next season who starts soon.

I have a nice base 442 Mister Hew, but the opponents always have a lot of shots. Do you know how to limit that?

It depends really, are the oppoants getting in close and and shooting and creating good chances or are they shooting because your team is closing the space and they don't have any other option but too shoot?

Mr Hough, Is there any chance you could pm me with the tactic. 1st season with this tactic it was unstopable, but second season i'm losing games were i should be winning by a high margin.

Well I really can't wait for the new tactic. Sounds really great. I can't imagine it being better than this one though. I'm having great successes with my Semi-Prof Icelandic Fram KF. I managed to get it through Champions League play-offs in the group stage of the Europa League. That wasn't a good campaign unfortunately. I was in one of the toughest groups: Bayer Leverkusen, LOSC Lille Métropole and Galatasaray. This was one bridge too far for my Semi-profs, however it was good to see that my team wasn't losing by huge numbers. I've made a profit of 3,4 Million last year (my total salary cost in 1 year are at 350.000 euros) and my club will be professional next year. I'm hoping to advance a little further in the Europa League/Champions league this year. I'm sure I'll succeed with this tactic :)

It depends really, are the oppoants getting in close and and shooting and creating good chances or are they shooting because your team is closing the space and they don't have any other option but too shoot?

It's a little of both, the majority of the opponents shots seem to be coming from outside the box.

It's a little of both, the majority of the opponents shots seem to be coming from outside the box.

I would change the Marking or both Central midfielder and Central defenders to Zonal, See if that helps.

I have gave the tactic to 2 people i know will give me great feedback which is what i need, There is no point asking for the tactic because i wont be giving to anyone untill it is ready.

OK no worries. A few of us could give great feedback I think :confused: but never mind. Hope it's worth the wait

I really don't know enough about tactics to mess with what anyone creating a tactic has done , most of it goes straight over my head lol

So when i use one it pretty much works as is or is binned off after about 4 months of a season . I was very nervy about changing to this tactic but having used Mr Hough's over the years i was confident it wouldnt let me down given long enough . Ok so the Derby County team i play as had won the title previously but conceded far too many for my liking and only ever got as far as the Quarter finals in Europe . Starting the new season with this tactic it pretty much needed to click straight away or the title was going to be out the window . I needn't have worried ...........

hough3.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

add to that a Domestic Cup double and then the Champions league

hough4.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Winning a friendly 5-0 doesn't make a diablo tactic.

Yea thanks Rooney, I watched it already. Cool ****, so the Rocks been back a while? Missed him.

I know that a friendly match is not a tactic the diablo thank you;)

but I'm curious to see season two .. if it still works as well or get used to the game we will see

i pm'd you guys.let me know via pm if you got it.And put a bit of effort onto whose on what corner instruction.Make sure your corner taker is stay back..And best finisher on near post and 2nd best on short.And best aerial power in the box.Similarly,sort out the defence,best markers and header with man markers.My dm is aerially weak hence he's on the posts for eg.

Tested it yesterday, with a very small club from Brazil, no transfers at all, just played and see how it gone...

On a regional championship, it was amazing, played 22, won 17, draw 4 and lost just 1.

On the national championship (where the others times are very much stronger), played 15, won 6, draw 4 and lost 5. Curiously, all the 5 defeats were 1-0 (just bad luck?)

If I put some more efforts it would be better for sure, but I can say it's very effective on defense... I'm at work now, can't say exactly how many I conceded but still, it's very nice!

Hey Mr Hough, those changes didn't seem to make too much of a change. Almost all of my players are on a low closing down.

What did you do when you used your OP tactic to make your 442, move wingers back and move the DM to SC and copy the SC settings over?

Well done for an excellent tactic Mr. Hough!

Started a new game with this tactic in Italy Serie A....

Played 21 Won 21 Scored 74 Conceded 11

I just have some questions regarding attacking corners set pieces...

1. The 'Aim At' Near Post should be ticked or not?

2. Also, corners should be in-swinging or it does not make a difference?

3. And last thing, there should be 2 Back, 7 Lurk and 1 Near (the one which scores often). The corner Taker should be Back or Lurk?

Thanks