Mr Hough FM12.2 Tactics.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily the tactic didn't lose much of the fluidness changing from Fusstidious to this one, so I can use it in the 2nd half of the season with Cologne, lying 2nd and hopefully we can win the title with this one :) Thanks very much!

Well Mr Hough it will have to go some to beat the original one on this post. Started using it in my 4th season with Sheffield United in the Championship after two successive promotions and then a relegation. Cleared my old slow players and bought young pacey ones. I have played 32 games won 27 drawn 5 lost 0 scored 102 against 32. I have only lost to Man Utd away in League Cup 2-1 and that was with my second string. I have beaten Spurs and Fulham from PL to reach 6th round of FA Cup

Just amazing tactic however I will still down load the new one to give it a go!!

Thanks again for all your hard work

Thanks for the new tactic i will give it a try, once i've got back from wrestlemaina at the metro arena tomorrow night, im currently playing as pompy in the championship in my second season, your other tactic kept me up in the first season and finished a respectable 15th notbad concidering i only had 15 players and 3 of them were youth players, keep up the great work

Only had time for a very brief play tonight with the new tactic. As Sandhausen (first season in top German division) beat Schalke 5-4 and drew with Wolfsburg 2-2. Far from fluent - but I have high hopes as would dearly like a two winger/two striker tactic to work. Was 4-1 down at half time in my first game - so the half time team talk stirred things up! It looks nice going forward - but a little vulnerable at the back. Obviously will give it more games - but I wonder if the defensive corner routine could be better. I'm conceding a number of corners and this is where their goals come from. Anyone have a strong set-up to try if things don't pick up?

The old 4-1-2-3 was mostly responsible for getting me to the to league and winning me the cup from the second division. Have chopped and changed too much in first season in top flight, but am hanging on to third....

Thanks for your work Mr Hough.

Thanks very much Mr Hough- would you recommend rotating it with your 4-1-2-2-1 to counteract the AI adapting to the system or will this tactic be able to sustain its success?

I appreciate you've only just finished the tactic so Ill probably have to find out for myself but thought I'd ask just in case.

Once again thanks for the brilliant tactics- this version of FM has frustrated me more than most tactically

First game with the tactic saw me beat Wolves 5-1 with Burnley and my previously ineffective second choice striker (when playing one up front) scored 4.

It's put me back to the top of the Premier League... which is nice!

One thing I will say is, the wingers seem to run into trouble quite a lot and it feels like a lot of chances are created against you... That said, my defense is poor which might go some way to explaining it!

First game with the tactic saw me beat Wolves 5-1 with Burnley and my previously ineffective second choice striker (when playing one up front) scored 4.

It's put me back to the top of the Premier League... which is nice!

One thing I will say is, the wingers seem to run into trouble quite a lot and it feels like a lot of chances are created against you... That said, my defense is poor which might go some way to explaining it!

I've noticed this, the wingers seem to run to the byline a lot or to the edge of the area. They continue to play around with it a bit, before passing the ball all the way back to a central midfielder or striker- if he has dropped back. I can't help but feel that If crossing was changed to "often", the wingers would whip a low one in for the strikers- who are actually always central and in the box- and this should also help with counter attacks.

Just a suggestion Hough...I have no idea if that makes any sense or will work. I'ts just in your tombstone tactic from last year, which actually worked amazingly on this years game, on patch 12.04, you have crossing set to often and through balls set to often. The result of this is you get the wingers either cutting in and making a through ball to the opposite striker, or they go wide and make a low cross in for the near side striker.

I played for a game as I had to rush off to work. I want to comment, not critiscise: I used a not bad Bolton side against a good side Spurs. SOT and CCC are the equal out. However what worries me that I scored 2 with corners whereas they scored 2 with open played, besides I didn't seem to get a decent chance in open play.....

I use similar tactics so that it is closed to fluid already...

As said, I played only 1 game, and only just a comment...

2 games so far with my Weswt ham 2018. 4-0 and 8-0, 2 red cards though. Nice tactic

Edit: 3 red cards in 3 games... Also lost the 3rd game to liverpool, they slaughtered me. The tactic is still not fully fluid and it seems to be a good one, with the exception for the red cards.

First time I don't get a Mr Hough tactic to work (at this moment). Attacking it's good, but in defense it's an absolute nightmare for me... I will try to sort it out, otherwise I will analyse some goals against me (as soon I've some time) as feedback for you Mr Hough.

Great tactic the new 442. Until now, 11 played - 9 wins, 1 draw and 1 lost.

Many wins like win versus Man City home and Roma away. My team is Montepellier in second season. I dont have any star apart from Ait Fana, who i think is a great player.

The lost was incredible because i deserve to win. Was 14 shots versus 4 against.

Unfortunately it hasnt done it for me in my Man Utd save- conceding far too many goals and not really creating very much either.

Im sure it will work for a number of people and good luck with the 4-2-3-1.

You can even have it on low without making a loss at fluidness at all

in earlier versions of FM12 it seemed to have a great impact to have your work rate at very high even when the tactic were fluid

rkcwedstrijden.png

I am sorry to say Mr. Hough. But this tactic is really one of your weakest creations so far. You had really great tactis in the past. The worked inmediatly. But this one is really an bad tactic. The defence is very weak in this, you get a lot of conceded goals. The pre-season looked very promising. But when the competition started. It whas just a drama..

woooot a 5-0 loss against PSV...

Tactic going great for me. Won 12 in a row in serie A with an old and fairly untalented inter team in 2018 .

I am glad it is going fine with your. But i just lost 1-4 against FC Utrecht.. I am going to switch to another tactic, because this one isn't a good tactic for me.

I have played 10 games, 5 loss, 2 draws, 3 wins.... The main problem is defence, i can win the shots on target 12-4 and loose 4-0. I won the league last season with your 4-1-2-2-1 tactic, but i struggle with this one.... I have lost all games away from home

Thanx for another release Hough!

I'm however having trouble with defence so have gone back to your 4-3-3 setup as that still works best for me but it might be because I have been using that one for a long time and hence kind of lack wingers :)