Mr Hough FM12.2 Tactics.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello Mr Hough,

You can tell me if the atacking midfielders left/right play with their feet changed?

tks

Although the wingers play more like inside forwards you can use natural out and out wingers there, I played Bale in my tottenham test and he scored 15 goals in 15 games and also had 15 assists so again it depends what you have on your side and who you want to bring into that position.

Hope that help :p

Mr Hough; what are your latest plans? All these posts by other people are really confusing me :)

Are you in the process of creating some new tactics? If so what are the formations?

Mr Hough; what are your latest plans? All these posts by other people are really confusing me :)

Are you in the process of creating some new tactics? If so what are the formations?

As far as I know he is currently working on a 442 and a 4231, with the 442 coming out first.

There are plenty more tactics out there, Use them if you don't wanna wait but i'm not gonna rush my tactic because you are impatient

Absolutely mate.

Mr Hough's tactics are really well thought out and a lot of effort is put into the making of them, so they are well worth any wait.

I'm vey happy to say that the tactic is coming along extreamly well, It is now a 4-1-1-2-2 instead of a traditinal 4-4-2.

I have tested with lower teams, Hearts and Swansea. Did extreamly well with both sides.

I am now doing a 4 league test with England Spain Germany and Italy. I will choose Sides from each league and play and see how we are.

I fully Expect to release this tactic Tomorrow 19th/4/2012.

Thanks for your Appreciation

I'm vey happy to say that the tactic is coming along extreamly well, It is now a 4-1-1-2-2 instead of a traditinal 4-4-2.

I have tested with lower teams, Hearts and Swansea. Did extreamly well with both sides.

I am now doing a 4 league test with England Spain Germany and Italy. I will choose Sides from each league and play and see how we are.

I fully Expect to release this tactic Tomorrow 19th/4/2012.

Thanks for your Appreciation

with two wingers?

everytime i concede goal one minute after i made a subsitution.

it's incredible.

i don't know why!!!!????

I haven't been using Mr Hough's tactics, but I find the same thing. Not sure if it's a bug in the game or I'm just being paranoid, but either way it happens so often that it's now got to the point where I don't make subs anymore unless I have to.

FM 2010 and 2011 was the same. Now in 2012 the same again.

To make a substitution, i have to stop the game and make the sub. And if you see the game on key moments, your team and the other team can't be atacking.

I think its a bug too.

Pretty Awesome that mate well done.

well done to you dave, just select the players. however i have to say that, i experienced totally different experience with my beloved Beşiktaş. The scores were not consistent and i conceded a lot.

i thought it was my defenders as i sucked in defense but at the end of the second season i bought dante and bassong for cb and i still sucked.

from what i understand the most important position is midfielders. all my mc and dmc are exceptional in both defense and attacking in that tottenham save.

so its either midfielders or fullbacks as i did not have enough quality in those areas in my beşiktaş save.

i even managed to get adler in that save. it just didn't work out.

which tactic would that be?

its rock vs cena with cb s are set to zone marking as hough stated.

When i have played 10 games with each of my Teams from England Spain and Germany i will post Screens of each test.

I am then gonna do a final test with Huddersfield or Middlesbrough and after that i will release the tactic.

I am currently 99.9% confident that this tactic will be released today.

When i have played 10 games with each of my Teams from England Spain and Germany i will post Screens of each test.

I am then gonna do a final test with Huddersfield or Middlesbrough and after that i will release the tactic.

I am currently 99.9% confident that this tactic will be released today.

Hi Mr Hough, still waiting for your new released of your tactic