tracking transfer payments

I raised an issue in this part of the game the other day, maybe not an issue of such but something I wanted to clarify, and now I know your looking at this maybe you can help.

Can you check when this money comes into your bank account. It says it comes in/goes out monthly, but if you do the sums you will see its not included monthly, I am trying to work out when it is included, I think it is at the start of the transfer windows but not certain on this.

I raised an issue in this part of the game the other day, maybe not an issue of such but something I wanted to clarify, and now I know your looking at this maybe you can help.

Can you check when this money comes into your bank account. It says it comes in/goes out monthly, but if you do the sums you will see its not included monthly, I am trying to work out when it is included, I think it is at the start of the transfer windows but not certain on this.

No it's not you get it monthly.

Look for a player in your clauses page who still is owed money to you. See how many payments it says is left and keep checking back. That way you'll know if you've recieved a months money. Judging by my own finances I seem to get the correct amount of money each month based on the 'clause' page. When I check my 'players sold' in the finances tab it always adds up correct.

Could it be that you're paying out more in monthly installments than you're taking in? The finance page shows a net figure.

On a related note, I still maintain a helpful addition to the clauses page would be a quick total of your outgoing and incoming monthly payments per month. Possibly with a 6 month, 12 month, 24 month projected total.

I generally try to avoid using the monthly payment method of transfers, but if I've sold players to clubs using 48 month plans, it would mean I could potentially fund the signing of a player over a longer period and have my finances remain neutral.

(I realise this can be done manually, but it would be a handy shortcut)

Could it be that you're paying out more in monthly installments than you're taking in? The finance page shows a net figure.

No I have no players being payed for monthly but alot being sold monthly. As I have stated before here is what I have noticed.

Last month on the fiance screen it says "Turnover: 10,602,898"

yet if i go to the Income page, it says "Total:13,518,884"

I have made a few sales that are going as "monthly payments" and this comes to £2,915,986 per month of "player sales" income. This figure is the difference between my Turnover and the income.

No I have no players being payed for monthly but alot being sold monthly. As I have stated before here is what I have noticed.

Last month on the fiance screen it says "Turnover: 10,602,898"

yet if i go to the Income page, it says "Total:13,518,884"

I have made a few sales that are going as "monthly payments" and this comes to £2,915,986 per month of "player sales" income. This figure is the difference between my Turnover and the income.

Turnover is what income a company (in this case, club) gets from its normal business activities. The way I see it, player sales isn't included, as it is not something you have to do (normally) to run a football club. It might be something every club does, but if you keep selling players, you will have no squad left, and would be out of business (you can't play matches if you have no players...) - meaning, it's not part of the normal business activities (which would be selling tickets, sponsorships, prize money etc.), so it is not included in the turnover.

Turnover is what income a company (in this case, club) gets from its normal business activities. The way I see it, player sales isn't included, as it is not something you have to do (normally) to run a football club. It might be something every club does, but if you keep selling players, you will have no squad left, and would be out of business (you can't play matches if you have no players...) - meaning, it's not part of the normal business activities (which would be selling tickets, sponsorships, prize money etc.), so it is not included in the turnover.

Very true but the money from sales of players does go into the bank account when you sell them outright and not by monthly installments. But the money from the monthly payments doesn't go into the bank account monthly.

It goes under the category "players sold" every month.

Yes this is true, but if you look at you bank balance and work it out, it doesn't go into the bank balance every month. And when the message comes "You made a profit/loss of ..." it isnt taken into account on that either.

So I just played a month with a save, my balance went from 44 mill on july 30th to 56 mill on august 31st, and the board report stated I had a profit of 11.9 mill. That seems to add up right to me?

Archived