Game Crashes going into NEXT Season

Please help,

My game crashes when I try and go from one season to another when i click NEW SEASON. I have an iPhone 3, Ive tried freeing up memory and switching it on and off and nothing works. I never had a problem going from season to season until I downloaded an update. Is this something that can be fixed?

• SI Staff

Hi there,

This is something we've had a few people mention to us but have never seen here ourselves. Can I ask which iOS version you are running on your phone, and whether it has any unusual customisations/modifications (such as being jailbroken) or similar?

In any case, if you send me your save I can progress it through the season update for you, instructions on how to do that can be found here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/254587-iFMH-How-to-extract-and-send-us-your-save-game-file

Thanks a lot for bringing this up, and we'll continue to look into this to see if we can work out why a small number of users are experiencing it.

Hi Alari

Thanks for replying. I did actually email you jusr before I registered today. Apologies for that. I just saw your email on a previous thread and am not Community-savvy. the email came from Gary Crombie (me). My iPhone 3 is not jailbroken, and I dont know what iOS is, sorry. But its just a standard iPhone 3 who no unusual modifications. Thanks

• SI Staff

Hi, could you try sending the email again? I can't find anything from you in my inbox.

To find your iOS version, if you go to Settings->General->About, there should be a box saying 'version'. The number in there is your iOS version. It'd be very useful to know, as we're trying to work out whether there's a common factor among the setups of the people that have experienced this.

• SI Staff

Cheers, got the save now. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it (progresses through to the next season fine for me) but I'm just going to try it out on various bits of our hardware to see if it causes any trouble at all.

Once I've done that, I'll send the progressed save back to you.

• SI Staff
Hi, I've got exactly the same issue. Using iPhone 3G on 4.0.1

Can't progress to a New Season. Can I send through to you also?

Many thanks,

Louis

You're very welcome to send me the save and I'll see if we can progress it for you. Any further details related to your phone would also be very useful!

Archived