Worst regen names

I've got one called Ollie Rattle.

Far too high a percentage of decent regens are strikers from what I've seen so far, regardless of how many you already have. Isn't the game supposed to generate some youngsters in positions you actually need them?

I have a Nigerian winger who had the pseudonym Daniel. Very original. Well, he's a great talent so i though i could just give him a nickname consisting of his full name. Then i saw his full name in his profile: Daniel Daniel.

Not a bad one, but I had a very promising french right-back called 'Geronimo' once on FM2010. Amused me.

My favourite was "Peter Parker", one of those entirely made up and crap regens that gets stuck in your squad screen if you don't select another goalkeeper for a friendly.

Signed him, and then constantly used the "Everybody gets one" quote from Family Guy as he blundered about the pitch for the reserves, picking up more sendings off than successful tackles. In fairness, he was an awful goalkeeper, nevermind a defensive midfielder. Still, I got a few laughs out of it! :D

I see a lot of players with the same first name and last name - in my current FM08 game with random names, I played against both Dean Dean and Martin Martin in the first season in BSN.

Archived