+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Mack4life's Chairman Game

Amateur

Default Dean Ashton's returns to football: West Ham Takeover

West Ham Possible Takeover - Plan to bring in Eriksson as Manager - Dean Ashton's returns to football with a bang

The consortium led by Hammer's Legend, Dean Ashton and co are all set to complete his takeover of West Ham, they are preparing to introduce new directors to the board of the newly promoted English Premier League club as it moves towards finalising a deal with Gold and Sullivan
    There are rumours flying around that he wants a new manager at the club and Big Sam will be stepping down with a hefty payout.

After a week of excited claims about the star players the newly enriched club might now try to recruit, Dean Ashton has announced that if the takeover is successful then he will be concentrating on a calmer, more structured approach to developing a team capable of challenging for football's highest honours, and with the use of West Ham's excellent youth facilities they will be aiming to become one of Europe's elite clubs. Ashton officially announced his 3-year-plan, and that he expects the club to be challenging for Top 4 by the end of the 3-year-period. The [new] manager will have his full co-operation of him and his board.
    Ashton will be willing to sign of on a few new players in the comings weeks before pre-season in an attempt to bolster the team chances of Premier League survival and hopefully for future triumphs, The list of possibilities are endless but Ashton is likely to be targeting young talent from around World and European football.

New Manager Possibilities

The odds on favourite to replace Big Sam when the takeover is complete, is Sven Goran Eriksson, who was seen with his agent leaving Dean Ashton's home earlier today.

Erikson would be good foe WHU.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatTraveler View Post
    Erikson would be good foe WHU.
    Yeah he did a mint job at getting city started before the mega money arrived...

Well I think he will do well on this anyway... always finds talent and gives youngsters a run out in the team, good for the West Ham facilities too.

Part-Timer

Available Teams

Cardiff
    Southampton
    Newcastle

As always, if you're interested then read the rules and PM me with your team selection.

Part-Timer

Omar Brown has taken over as Newcastle chairman. Newcastle has been without a chairman for a while and with Omar Brown guidance the Toon Army can once again reach greatness.

Amateur

Surprised it took so long to get chairman for the magpies

Part-Timer

Ok, I believe that we are down to only Cardiff requiring a Chairman now, Southampton have one but he hasn't announced it yet.

I am going to try and find one more person today and will put up a post detailing each clubs current situation and the transfer window rules tonight.

So, anybody want to take charge of Cardiff?

Amateur

Default Saints fans beware!

Ex Wigan chairman Jason Powell has taken over as chairman of newly promoted Southampton. He sold his share in Wigan following their last day relegation to the Championship. Jason indicated he wanted only to be involved with premier league football and has wasted no time in getting back involved. Saints fans will be hoping he brings better fortune to their club than he did with Wigan.

New Chairmain in town
    cardiff city have a new chairman and goes by the name of Shamus Vidovic the multi-millionaire has took over the newly promoted Welsh club and has big ambitions. It is unknown what the serbian, irishmans plans are for the club but it is known he is excited but he is excited about his first venture into english football. After interviews with cardiff fans the main vibe was that who is this man and what does he even look like, the truth is nobody really knows is this chairman too good to be true for the sake of cardiff city i hope not.

Amateur

Nice, all teams taken now... let's get cracking!! Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Part-Timer

Ok, I'm putting together the next update now, however I just realised that we do still need one more player.

West Brom are still available.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by mack4life View Post
    Ok, I'm putting together the next update now, however I just realised that we do still need one more player.

West Brom are still available.
    Come on someone take on the baggies!!!

Part-Timer

Kino, we have a taker but he can't post up till tomorrow morning.

Amateur

Kino, we have a taker but he can't post up till tomorrow morning.
    lol, ok... no worries, I'll stop clogging up the thread then...

Part-Timer

2012/13 Season Preview

Club Information

Arsenal
    Balance - £44,645,180
    Current Wages - £1,764,760
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available - 90%
    Current Manager - Arsene Wenger
    Cost to Sack Manager - £11,960,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Aston Villa
    Balance - -£3,934,170
    Current Wages - £1,048,200
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available - 20%
    Current Manager - Giuseppe Sannino
    Cost to Sack Manager - £3,120,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Blackburn
    Balance - £2,166,570
    Current Wages - £537,460
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available - 35%
    Current Manager - Steve Kean
    Cost to Sack Manager - £1,300,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Cardiff
    Balance - -£6,203,670
    Current Wages - £208,450
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available - 5%
    Current Manager - Malky Mackay
    Cost to Sack Manager - £416,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Chelsea
    Balance - £22,991,040
    Current Wages - £1,894,900
    Current Manager - Jurgen Klinsmann
    Cost to Sack Manager - £3,120,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Everton
    Balance - £4,270,110
    Current Wages - £572,690
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available - 50%
    Current Manager - David Moyes
    Cost to Sack Manager - £2,600,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Fulham
    Balance - £9,099,820
    Current Wages - £897,340
    Current Manager - Pat Rice
    Cost to Sack Manager - £3,900,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Liverpool
    Balance - £5,454,000
    Current Wages - £1,902,300
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available - 75%
    Current Manager - Kenny Dalglish
    Cost to Sack Manager - £4,160,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Man City
    Balance - £53,045,960
    Current Wages - £2,332,070
    Current Manager - Roberto Mancini
    Cost to Sack Manager - £5,200,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Man Utd
    Balance - £96,959,700
    Current Wages - £1,580,670
    Current Manager - Sir Alex Ferguson
    Cost to Sack Manager - £4,160,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Newcastle
    Balance - £15,608,940
    Current Wages - £833,640
    Current Manager - Alan Shearer
    Cost to Sack Manager - £2,912,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Q.P.R
    Balance - -£1,991,430
    Current Wages - £721,350
    Current Manager - Mark Hughes
    Cost to Sack Manager - £5,720,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Southampton
    Balance - -£2,254,640
    Current Wages - £419,980
    Current Manager - Nigel Adkins
    Cost to Sack Manager - £1,404,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Stoke
    Balance - £7,437,830
    Current Wages - £624,490
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available - 80%
    Current Manager - Tony Pulis
    Cost to Sack Manager - £1,040,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Sunderland
    Balance - £8,784,800
    Current Wages - £850,420
    Current Manager - Martin O'Neill
    Cost to Sack Manager - £1,040,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Swansea
    Balance - £14,973,860
    Current Wages - £290,370
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available - 75%
    Current Manager - Brendan Rodgers
    Cost to Sack Manager - £1,872,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Tottenham
    Balance - £48,137,060
    Current Wages - £1,416,870
    Current Manager - Harry Redknapp
    Cost to Sack Manager - £2,392,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

West Brom
    Balance - £16,588,380
    Current Wages - £725,520
    Current Manager - Roy Hodgson
    Cost to Sack Manager - £7,280,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

West Ham
    Balance - -£8,967,270
    Current Wages - £707,690
    Current Manager - Sam Allardyce
    Cost to Sack Manager - £6,864,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Wolves
    Balance - £1,426,730
    Current Wages - £589,670
    Current Manager - Terry Connor
    Cost to Sack Manager - £520,000
    Facilities
    Senior Squad
    Reserve Squad
    Transfers

Rules

General

1) Only sign up for this if you will be able to commit to it. Don't sign up if you can only get on the forums once a week or if you're going to drop out before the end of the first season.

2) You can chance your manager at any time and as many times as you want, but obviously changing manager often will be very expensive.

3) When a manager is fired the remainder of their contract will be pain in full.

4) Only realistic managerial appointments can be made, so no you can't hire Sir Alex Ferguson if you're managing Wigan.

5) If you want a manager from a team in the league then you will have to sort out compensation with the chairman of their current club. If you sign a manager from an AI team then the compensation value paid will be the remainder of their contract + 25%.

6) You may set your transfer & wage budgets to whatever you like, but just remember, set them too high and your club will run the risk of bankruptcy. Also, your transfers may not take you over your wage budget. If your manager chooses to do so there is nothing you can do, but you may not offer more money than you have set out in your budget.

7) Your facilities can be upgraded if you want to. The cost will be:
    £2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your youth system.
    £3,000,000 for a minor improvement to your traning facilities.
    After the first season I will allow chairmen to improve their stadiums if they desire, however the details of that will be sorted out later.

Transfers

8) Limits on transfer numbers are as follows:
    Transfers between clubs in the league - Unlimited
    Loans between clubs in the league - Unlimited
    Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 4 per season
    Transfers from foreign clubs - Maximum of 2 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January, maximum of 3 in a season
    Loans from foreign clubs - 2 per season
    Free signings - 3 per season
    Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs - Maximum of 2 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January, maximum of 3 in a season
    *A youth player is classified as a player aged 17 or under and valued at below £2,500,000*

9)Transfer values are as follows:
    Transfers between clubs in the league - Agreed between Chairmen
    Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - Double the players current value
    Transfers from foreign clubs - 2.5 times the players current value
    Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs - Double the players current value IF they have not represented their nation and have played less than 10 senior games. Four times the players current value if they have represented their nation or have played more than 10 senior games.
    *Represented their nation counts as Under 21s or Senior sides*
    *If a player has a minimum fee release clause in their contract which is less than the calculated value then they can be purchased for the value of the clause*

10) At the start of each transfer window I will post up a list of the top players available on a free transfer. If a chairman wants to sign a player they will PM me their contract offer. I will then announce the player on this thread and every chairman will have the opportunity to PM me their own contract offer. The player will sign for club who makes him the best offer. Posting up your offer in the thread rather than in a PM will result in the player rejecting it.
    *In the first season you can view the players in your own game, however after the first season if you want to see a players attributes then just ask and I can send you a screenshot, as obviously after the first season some players will have started to decline*

11) If you wish to sign a player from another club in the league then you need to contact the chairman of that club, agree the details of the transfer, then let me know about it, and once I have confirmed it is all OK then you can announce it in the thread.

12) Your control over the sale of players is more restricted than with signing players. Players that you want to get rid of can be offered to other clubs in the league by posting up an announcement of your desire to get rid of the player or by contacting chairmen directly. You can also choose to release players on a free transfer however the remainder of their contract will come out of your transfer budget, or you can transfer list a player. To release or transfer list a player you need to contact me and I can sort it out for you.

Wages

13) The wages that players will be signed on will vary depending on the player you're signing and the club that you're at.
    Predicted League Position of 1st to 6th:
    Player aged 18 of less - 2 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 2.25 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2.5 times current wage
    Players aged 33 or over - 2 times current wage
    Players from own league - 1.5 times current wage
    Predicted League Position of 7th to 14th
    Players aged 18 or less - 1.75 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 2 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2.25 times current wage
    Players aged 33 or over - 1.75 times current wage
    Players from own league - 1.25 times current wage
    Predicted League Position of 15th to 20th
    Players aged 18 or less - 1.25 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.5 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2 times current wage
    Players aged 33 or over - 1.25 times current wage
    Players from own league - Same as current wage
    *I know that this seems a bit complicated but it is my attempt to make things a bit more realistic and to balance the game out a bit, so big clubs have to pay higher wages than smaller clubs would, and hopefully if this game runs for a number of seasons it could see the smaller teams being able to make indents into the top of the table*

Playing

14) Everything must be confirmed by PM before being posted on this thread. So for example, you don't announce a transfer until I have confirmed by PM that it has gone through, you don't announce a manager sacking till I know about it and have told you it is OK, and so on. You get the idea!

15) If you wish to take part in this game then PM me the team you want to take over along with your wage & transfer budgets. Then once I have replied to confirm that the team is available you will need to post up a press release on this thread announcing the new chairman.

*Loans*

I have had a couple of people ask questions about how to make a loan of a player from abroad. I will handle it by adding the player to your squad for the duration of the loan as there isn't a way to create loans in FMRTE. You will always have to pay 100% of their wages.
    As for who you can loan, if it is realistic it will be allowed. So any player who is listed for loan, fine, most players who are listed as backup, fine, Lionel Messi, not OK!

*Youth Players*

If a youngster is available for a direct contract approach in the game then the cost to sign them will be the compensation that the club requires in the game. E.g. If you approach to sign Bernard Mensah from Watford, the cost of signing him will be £1.21m, as this is the compensation that Watford ask for in game.

Current Database

Download

The above link will take you to the exact save game I'm currently using. All transfers will be made on the current in game date and so everything in the save is exactly as it will be when I start editing it.
    Feel free to use it to scout players and decide what transfers to make.

Current Chairmen

6th - Arsenal - swfc4life22
    12th - Aston Villa - toonbalmy87
    18th - Blackburn -
    19th - Cardiff - connocfc67
    4th - Chelsea - rennomillo
    7th - Everton - nirmit
    8th - Fulham - NathWalker
    5th - Liverpool - Blackwolves
    1st - Man City - Kristof1982
    2nd - Man Utd - TheGreatTraveler
    9th - Newcastle - Animosama
    13th - Q.P.R - EoinMcG
    20th - Southampton - JP66
    16th - Stoke - kris0710
    10th - Sunderland - mack4life
    15th - Swansea - Jamo456
    3rd - Tottenham - UkFootballScore
    14th - West Brom - Wonderkid360
    17th - West Ham - kino4
    11th - Wolves - Spurs + Eastbourne 4eva

Transfer Window Deadline

The transfer window is open from now until 2200GMT on May 4th.

What to do next

I would like all Chairmen to make a post which explains what they are setting their transfer & wage budgets at, along with anything else you wish to include such as a verdict on your teams previous season, aims for this season, possible transfer targets, players you are looking to sell, whether your manager is safe or not, essentially as much as you want to!
    Please put some effort in, this thread is much nicer to read when people put effort into their posts.
    Last edited by mack4life; 03-05-2012 at 11:24.

Amateur

Nathan Walker announces Budgets for new season

Fulham Chairman has announced that he will be giving budgets of £35million and a wage Budget of £1.4million. He has said that although a top ten finish in the previous season was the target he is looking to improve on that this year with a top 6 finish the new target. His budgets reflect this expetations

Current manager Pat Rice joined the team in the summer of last year and because he performed to the Chairmans targets he will keep his Job and this will be reviewed in January if he is not still in with a shout at a top 6 and a cup win.

Nathan Walker also announced that he is expecting at least 5 new players to be brought into the club as he continues with his hopes to be a major force in England and Europe within 4 years of his takeover.

Amateur

Jameson announces Seasonal Plans

The Swansea City chairman, Nick Jameson, has today announced the budget that will be spent on recruitment for the season, as well as announcing some of the club's transfer targets. The club is said to be willing to spend around £12m in transfer fees, and it has been said that the wage budget will be increased by around £100,000 per week. Jameson is said to be interested in securing the services of current loan star Gylfi Sigurdsson, as well as attempting to secure loan targets from other clubs around the division.

Jameson is also said to be pleased with the final league position of last season, and, because of this, Brendan Rodgers' job is completely safe, whatever happens this season, but feels that with significant investment this summer, the club is ready to push on into the top half.

Part-Timer

Ok, I just realised that I made a big(ish) mistake with this. I forgot that clubs set their transfer budgets and often make some transfers before the season restart date (June 24th) and so quite a few clubs have already made some transfers.

This will have affected the bank balance of any clubs involved, however I'm afraid that there is nothing that I can do about this. So if your club has already spent big (I'm looking at you Arsenal!) then your balance will be lower than it should, however you should still approach the season as normal.

I'll make sure I don't let this happen next season.

Part-Timer

Shaw announces budget, potentially bankrupts Sunderland

Earlier today the current Sunderland Chairman, Mr Shaw, made his first public appearance of the season to make several announcements and take questions about his short stint at the club so far.

*So, Mr Shaw, how do you feel that your first season at the club went?*
    First off, I would like to thank everybody at the club for their attitude and the way that they approached what could have been a tricky season. Everybody worked hard throughout the entire year and really showed me that this is a great place to be. As far as the football is concerned, I am delighted that we brought home the League Cup, beating several top sides to do so, and overall I am pleased with the way the team fared in the league. I would have been much happier if we hadn't tailed off towards the end of the year but we spent most of the season in the top 6 and really showed that we can play with the big boys and at the end of the day, 9th place in the best league in the world isn't too bad!

*So what are your aims for this season?*
    Obviously I would like to see us push on from last year and secure a higher league finish. I would love to see us qualify for European football through the league rather than having to win a cup to get there. As for our foray into the EURO Cup this year, I have no illusions about this competition, I know that we will be the underdog in just about every one of our games, however at the very least I would want Martin O'Neill to guide us safely through the final 2 qualifying rounds and to ensure that we put in a respectable performance in the group stage.

*Speaking of Martin O'Neill, he had a relatively small budget to play with last year, is he going to be given a bit more to play with this time around?*
    First of all, I disagree with your implication that I was being tight with my money last year. The club spent just over £15m bringing in new faces and for a side the size of ours I believe that is a fairly large spend. However, yes he will have more money available this year. I will be making £35m available in transfers and allowing up to £1.3m per week in wages. I would however like to see some attempts being made to balance the books and will not allow uncontrolled spending, if Martin wants to spend everything that I have made available then he will need to move on a few players as well.

*So do you have any specific players that you expect to be moving, either in or out of the club?*
    At the moment I don't have any names in mind that I would want to see join the club, I know that I would want another top keeper to join to provide competition to Craig Gordon, another good defender or two to bolster a slightly thin back line, and a top quality striker as we struggled quite a bit to find the net last year. As for who will be leaving us, at the moment I only have a few names in mind, and only one of these is a certainty. The player who I absolutely want out is Asamoah Gyan. After the way he treated the club before he left on loan last season I feel that there is no way that myself, the fans or his teammates could accept him back and as such I want to see him out of the club as soon as possible. Other players that I expect might be leaving include Keiran Westwood, Ahmed Elmohamady and possibly Fraizer Campbell & Kieran Richardson.

*Thank you for your time.*

Transfer Listed Players

Asamoah Gyan - £5m
    Keiran Westwood - £2.5m
    Ahmed Elmohamady - £2m
    Craig Gardner - £4.5m

Offers will be considered for all four.
    Last edited by mack4life; 02-05-2012 at 13:16.

Amateur

SPURS ANNOUNCE TRANSFER LIST AND AVAILABLE BUDGETS!

After a hugely successful season CHAMPIONS TOTTENHAM will want to kick on!

£10,000,000 will be made available for transfers
    And the wage budget of £1,750,000 p/w

Players up for sale will be

Steven Pienaar - £2,500,000 - Offer Accepted
    Jermaine Jenas - £3,000,000
    Seb Bassong - £4,000,000 - Offer Accepted
    Adel Taarabt - £2,000,000 - Offer Accepted
    Louis Saha - £1,000,000
    Steven Caulker - £6,000,000

Fax the Chairman for any offers on players!
    Last edited by UkFootballScore; 03-05-2012 at 00:12.

Manchester United looking to sell, not buy
    Today, Manchester United Chairman Phil Neville has announced that the club will look to sell players before buying any. Out the door could be any player, with quite a few expected to leave. A couple others will leave on loan as they seek some first team experience. As for budgets, Neville said that Ferguson will get 10Million to spend on transfers plus whatever he earns from shipping out players. As for a wage budget, he will allow 1, 623,000 per week, although it would be better if he could minimize the wage budget as the club look to stabalize the finances.
    Players probably heading out:
    Phil Jones: Loan fee of 2 M
    Chicharito: 20M
    Rafael: Loan fee 1M

A few others are also expected to leave.

Part-Timer

Hey IM the West Brom Manager. See my post end of Page 6.

I just haven't made any transfers or big announcements yet!

Amateur

Bummers :/

Amateur

Arsenal Announce Season Plans

Arsenal have announced that 15million has been made available for transfers for the current season. Also a further 1million will be made available in wages so Wenger will have plenty to spend on new players for the upcoming season. No announcement has been made yet on which players are available for transfer, but that should be announced later today.

Semi Pro

Aston Villa Budgets

After a torrid start of the season thank to Alex Mcleish, Mr Giuseppe Sannino came in and you could straight away see the progress the squad made by winning the FA Cup and getting ourselves out of the relegation zone this year we will be looking to come inside of the top6 so with this in mind i would like to release the budgets for the summer transfer window :

Transfer Budget - 17 Mil
    Wage Budget 2.5 Mil

Semi Pro

Stoke City

Following the poor end to last season Stoke City have yet to confirm a new deal with manager Tony Pulis. With only two wins from the final ten games the club dropped down to 15th after spending mst of the season in and around 10th place. The drop in form and positions cost the upto £4m in prize money and this could lead to a change in manager.

The club has already been involved in two big transfer this season with Swansea left back Neil Taylor joining for £4.6m while club captain Ryan Shawcross has left to join Aston Villa for £12.25m. Also leaving is Jacob Butterfield for £1.4m to Southampton. The club has doubled the money they spent on him from Barnsley last year.

Moving into the new season the club can announce a transfer budget of £30m and a wage budget of £900,000. This seems to be a gamble for a mid table side at best but nearly half of the transfer budget has been raised through sales already and it is thought that interest in players like Peter Crouch and Robert Huth will be high following good seasons.

The Stoke board would like to thank Arsenal for loaning Andy Carroll last season as his 6 goals in 15 games helped the club avoid a possible releagation battle. It was thought that Arsenal paid a large chunk of his wages that enabled the deal to go through.

Players Transfer Lsited:

Salif Diao - FREE
    Diego Arismendi - £500k
    Glenn Whelan - £1m
    Cameron Jerome - £750k
    Ricardo Fuller - FREE
    Lee Novak - £800k

As you have seen the club has history with selling big players for big fees so every player has a price. The club has promised that any players sold the money will be used to fund re-placements.

Amateur

A successful season, time to build upon it

In a press conference, the Everton chairman, Nirmit Arora reflected upon a successful season and said that he was delighted with the work that David has put in along with the boys to qualify for Europe holding off severe competition from Arsenal and Chelsea. He emphasized the importance of building upon a successful season to take the club to the next level.

He reaffirmed the club's ambitions of making it big in Europe over the coming seasons.

Arora told the media that £20M have been made available to bring in fresh faces along with £1M as wage budget. He has been quoted as saying, "The club has been looking at a few names and some movement is expected in the near future".

Club's transfer list:
    Emiliano Papa - £2M
    Tony Hibbert - £1.5M
    Ricardo Rocha - £100K
    Junior - £50K
    Last edited by nirmit; 03-05-2012 at 03:40.

Part-Timer

Ah ****, sorry Glenn, totally forgot about you! I think I forgot to add you to the list I have here of active managers.

Sorry for getting your hopes up Wonderkid36, if anybody drops out I'll drop you a PM.

Part-Timer

Ah ****, sorry Glenn, totally forgot about you! I think I forgot to add you to the list I have here of active managers.

Sorry for getting your hopes up Wonderkid36, if anybody drops out I'll drop you a PM.
    Hey mack, actually it is ok. Wonderkid36 can have my place. I am already in others and don't want to be selfish.
    If he still wants it he can have it if not COME ON WEST BROM!
    I'll give it 24 hours and then see what your/his decision is/

Amateur
    The sheer depths of hell watching pineapple games

Default Manchester City Press Conference

A Season of Lessons and Growth

In a Exclusive interview today with EuroSport Manchester City Chairman Kristof Lazarevic spoke of how the past season transpired and what he expects of the season Ahead.

Although quoted as saying that he demanded the League title or Roberto Mancini would go, Chairman Lazarevic said that he was pleased with the form of his City side and overturning Tottenham's points difference but missing out on the clubs first Premier League title by one point, but claiming the Europa League was a bright light at the end of a long season, having again qualified for this years Champions League Mr Lazarevic was quoted as saying that he expects the team to at least reach the quarter finals of the competition and win the Premier League, he is limiting the transfer funds available this season due to the heavy investment laid out last year but he was quoted as saying if there is a player that Roberto really wants and thinks can make the squad better then it already is then he will sanction the transfer up to £40M in saying this he has officially quoted that this years budgets will be set at £60M with £3.5M as wage budget.

When outlining his future plans for the club he said that expects Manchester City to challenge for the Premier League title year in year out and win the Champions League within 3 seasons, when quizzed over the future of Roberto Mancini Mr Lazarevic responded by saying there has been some speculation in regards to Roberto's position with names such as Jose Mourihno, Guus Hiddink, Pep Guardiola mentioned but after my end of season review I have decided that he shall stay for at least the coming season with a Mid season review to see how the club is progressing.

Manchester City Transfer List

Adam Johnson £7.5M
    Micah Richards £10M
    Owen Hargreaves £1M
    Wayne Bridge £1M
    Roque Santa Cruz £3M
    Last edited by Kristof1982; 03-05-2012 at 15:39. Reason: Transfer Listing

Part-Timer

Free Transfer Information

Just a quick post to clear up one thing.

Any players that are available on a free transfer cannot be signed outright. If you tell me that you are interested in a player then I will create a list of all free players that have had interest, and will then post it up on this thread. Every chairman then has a chance to PM me a contract offer for any of the players and they will join the club that makes them the best offer.

Also, any players in the game whose contract is about to expire is available on a free transfer, there are plenty of good players who are very near the end of their contract.

Amateur

Manchester City Transfers

Manchester City would like to announce the transfers of the following players to the Club.

Eden Hazard
    Joins from Lille on a 5 year deal for a fee of 28.75 Million Pounds

Holger Badstuber
    Joins from Bayern Munich on a 5 year deal for a fee of 18.25 Million Pounds

Jeremy Menez
    Joins from Paris Saint Germain on a season long loan for a fee of 5.75 Million Pounds

Jens Martin Westermann
    Joins the Manchester City youth system on a 5 year deal for a fee of 2.0 Million Pounds

Part-Timer

Also, I've updated the save game download link, I had moved on a few days and quite a lot of player values had changed. Please use the new link.

Amateur

Default West Ham Chairman : Pre-Season Announcements

West Ham United news update
    In the early hours of yesterday morning, the new Hammers Chairman, Dean Ashton, made his first public appearance of the season to make several announcements and answer some questions to clear the air about the manager and potential transfers in and out.

Firstly, we have to ask...What's it like to be back at Upton Park?
    Well, I haven't had much time to take it all in, the takeover happened so quickly. I was met by thousands of fans yesterday and their seems to be a real buzz in the air. I think its great for the club to get straight back into the Premiership, it's were we deserve to be. I think Big Sam has done a great job in getting us straight back up. I'm really excited, it is a bit surreal to be back thou, I was so tempted to bring my boots and show them all that I can still do it, haha, only kidding, my days are long gone...I can't wait to get started, this should be a great campaign and won't be easy to predict the outcome, there are so many teams of similar quality.

Let leads onto my next question, can you confirm the rumours that you are replacing Big Sam?
    Firstly, as I said I think Big Sam has done a terrific job in returning us to the Top Flight but I just don't think he shared our ambitions and how we wanted to get there was a big ask from Sam, for that reason we have looked at other options, and I'm glad to announce that Sven-Goran Eriksson will be arriving next week to meet the players, we have also recruited Tord Grip as Sven's right hand man and hope that our discussions of ensuring our Premier League status this year.

So, What are the expectations for the club?
    Well, I believe that with the structure and facilities we have a team that deserves to brace the European Stage, but this is not a target for this year. With our financial troubles we will be expecting a secure mid-table finish, and we want to stay clear from any relegation battle.

Transfers, anything confirmed yet, IN or OUT
    We have decided to keep quiet on this matter as we don't want bigger clubs trying to poach our targets, but I will announce that the following players are available at the right price:-
    Kevin Nolan - £5.5m
    Carlton Cole - £5.0m
    Robert Green - £4.0m
    James Tomkins - £5.0m
    Pablo Barrera - £5.5m

We understand the fans concerns straight away with this announcement, as they were are top performers from last season but we feel that are financials just aren't up to scratch and we need to offload before suffering bankruptcy. I have spoken with Sven already this morning and we have agreed that this might have to be done, and transfers will only be completed at the sale price listed.
    I have told him I have signed us two players and we are just awaiting confirmation now from the FA, surprisingly one of the signings was a target he had in mind anyway, which is great, shows we are both on the same page.

I have made some funds available for transfers and the manager has my full backing in the transfer market, but unfortunately with any player sales the majority of the funds will be going towards our bank loans.

Therefore, this years budgets are as follows:-

Transfer Budget - £12,500,000
    Wage Budget - £1,239,870

These will not be altered during the season, we have to protect our status and will not put this club into jeopardy, after this season we will have to look into other areas that will ensure our clubs survival(financially).

Well, thanks for your time, Dean and hope to talk to you again before the season starts...and welcome back to football
    Thank you, "Come on the Hammers"
    Last edited by kino4; 02-05-2012 at 14:20.

Semi Pro

Aston Villa Signings

I would like to introduce the 4 players who i hope will be apart of The Villians push for the top 6

Bojan Strok - £1.6m - £55 per week
    Ismael Armendariz - £2.9m - £55 per week -

Breno - £210k - £87k per week
    Nene - £1.9m - £134k per week

Loans :
    Kiko Femenia the next prodigy from the La Masia
    Jose Callejon - 1.5Mil 25k
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 02-05-2012 at 13:34.

Part-Timer

Sunderland Already Throwing Their Money Around

A historically frugal side, Sunderland seem to be relishing the fact that they now have some good money available to them and have already made a couple of expensive transfers.

The first player to be joining the club is Salvatore Bocchetti. The 25 year old Italian central defender was a late bloomer by modern standards, it wasn't until he was 22 that he got his first major break, when he joined Serie A side Genoa and immediately broke into the first team, making 60 appearances over the next 2 seasons. A move to Russia then beckoned and he joined the 2009 Russian Champions, Rubin Kazan. Straight away he cemented himself as one of the teams star players and as a result found himself in Italy's 2010 World Cup Squad, and to date has represented his nation on 13 occasions. Bocchetti joins Sunderland for a fee in the region of £12m and with a wage reported to be over £70,000 per week will be on of the Black Cats highest earning stars. No pressure then Salvatore!

Next up we have Seydou Doumbia, a player who has had a lack of stability in his career to date and must be hoping that he can settle in Sunderland and really make a name for himself. Seydou has bounced around a bit in his short career and despite only being 24 has already played at teams in the Ivory Coast, Japan, Switzerland and most recently in Russia with CSKA Moscow. However, despite the lack of any long stays he has always shown a great eye for goal, in Switzerland he found the net 50 times in 64 games for Young Boys and after only 33 games for CSKA his tally is already up to 21 goals. He is quick, strong, comfortable on the ball and has a great work ethic, all of which could make him a firm favourite with Sunderland fans for many years to come. The deal for Seydou Doumbia includes a fee of about £12.5m and will see him pocketing just shy of £40,000 each week.

The last player to join today is Elías Alejandro Rosales. Rosales is a 17 year old Mexican goalkeeper, currently in the youth system at CD Atlas, but he is a player with great potential. Despite his young age he has already played twice for his nations Under 21 side. With Shaw announcing earlier on that he wanted to strengthen his teams goalkeeping options I'm not really sure that the Sunderland fans were expecting such a young, unproven player to be the answer, but Shaw obviously has faith in Rosales ability to develop into a top quality stopper and has gambled just under £3m on the player to succeed.

When asked whether this would be it for the Black Cats this summer Shaw told the assembled media that "there is still some money left in the kitty and I would very much like to see a few more new faces at the club. I have contacted several other Chairmen in the Premiership to inquire about various players however for now I am not going to name anybody as they offers are at a very early stage."

So, that's that for today although I very much expect that we will be back here in the not too distant future.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by glennuk View Post
    Hey mack, actually it is ok. Wonderkid36 can have my place. I am already in others and don't want to be selfish.
    If he still wants it he can have it if not COME ON WEST BROM!
    I'll give it 24 hours and then see what your/his decision is/
    thanks mate, it's appreciated

Amateur

West Brom announce Budgets!
    Seeing as UAE tycoon Bin-Der Din Dat has taken a share of 76% in the club,he has announced WBA budgets for the season :
    The Transfer budget will be 10m and wage budget of £1,050,520(which gives Albion 325k left over)
    Transfer listed are ; Zoltan Gera(500k),Lateef Elford Allyu(250k or loan),Graham dorrans(1m),Ismael Fuentes(100k) , Kevin McNaughton(750k),Simon Cox(1m).
    Last edited by Wonderkid36; 02-05-2012 at 14:50.

Amateur

Din Dat Keeping his cards close to his chest...
    West brom owner Bin Der Din Dat has not been revealing much in terms of transfers recently.
    When asked by a reporter he said
    We are looking at some middle eastern players.I prefer to say as little as possible
    When pressed further by our reporter he said
    We are considering the signing of Yaser Al-Qatani and possibly Taiser Al-Jasin.That is all.

Amateur

I've just found a gem of a regen in my youth team

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatTraveler View Post
    Manchester United looking to sell, not buy
    Today, Manchester United Chairman Phil Neville has announced that the club will look to sell players before buying any. Out the door could be any player, with quite a few expected to leave. A couple others will leave on loan as they seek some first team experience. As for budgets, Neville said that Ferguson will get 10Million to spend on transfers plus whatever he earns from shipping out players. As for a wage budget, he will allow 1, 623,000 per week, although it would be better if he could minimize the wage budget as the club look to stabalize the finances.
    Players probably heading out:
    Phil Jones: Loan fee of 2 M
    Chicharito: 20M
    Rafael: Loan fee 1M

A few others are also expected to leave.
    Breaking News: Transfer Discussions
    Dean Ashton, has released to press that he is after Darren Fletcher, and has been forced to release this information publicly as the clubs chairman is refusing to take my calls and his secretary keeps saying that his mail inbox is full. He also wants to know the availability of Federico Macheda on loan.

In other news, West Ham have confirmed the signing of Darwin Quintero and they are still waiting to hear back from Kasper Schmeichel(with option to buy at the end of the season) and Juan Iturbe for a season long loan, Ashton is hoping these players will add depth to his club and give Sven enough money left to sign 1 or 2 more signings.

Semi Pro

Stoke City

It has been a very busy day at Stoke to day with chairman Kris Scott announcing that manager Tony Pulis is not having his contract renewed. Pulis has paid a heavy price for the clubs poor season run in and the club have confirmed talks are going ahead with two men although nothing can be confirmed or denied at this stage.

On the transfer front it has been just as busy with the club showing off FOUR new players.

First through the door is Phil Neville. The defender/midfielder has joined in a cut price £100k deal from Everton and will earn wages of £30k per week.

The club has raided the Championship for the next two players with Neal Eardley coming in from Blackpool for £3.6m and Jem Karacan from Reading for £3.4m. These players will earn £22k per week between them.

Finally joining is a youngster from Ajax. Marc Scheepens has joined for £1.7m and will collect a wage of £190 p/w.

Chairman Kris Scott has said that he expects the the first three siginings to be regulars in the first team squad while Scheepens has been signed with the future in mind.

The press are being asked to stay around the club for the afternoon as more players and maybe a new manager are expected to be paraded.

Amateur

Everton unveil two new signings

The Everton management has announced that two players would become a part of the club when the club begins its pre-season tour. The first player is Yohan Marchand who joins from the French club Lyon for a reported fee of £8.5M and would earn £21,500 per week. Marchand is a versatile player who can play on the right side of the midfield or through the centre.

The other player to become a part of the club is Kevin Pages who joins from the Argentine club Boca for a fee of £2.375M with a contract that would fetch him £55 per week. A natural left back, Pages is also capable of playing on the left side of the midfield.

While two players have joined the club, Phil Neville has left the club to join Stoke City for a fee of £100K. The club wishes to thank Phil for his services over the years and would like to wish him luck for the future.

Amateur

Transfer Listed:
    Ferrie Bodde: £500k
    Fede Bessone: £500k
    Scott Donnelly: £500k
    Kemy Agustien: £500k
    Ashley Richards: £1m
    Andrea Orlandi: £1m
    Luke Moore: £1m
    Leroy Lita: £1m
    Michel Vorm: £4m
    Jonas Borring: £1.5m

Amateur

CHELSEA NEWS

Iman Iskandha has announced new transfer and wage budgets for Chelsea.
    Transfer budget : 20m
    Wage budget : 2m
    He also want to hire new manager for Chelsea after disappointed with Klinsmann squad last season.

Part-Timer

NEWCASTLE

Despite the sub par finish by Alan Shearer the Newcastle chairman is willy to give him some more chances. How many we are not sure just how patient Omar Brown is.
    Wage budget - 1mil
    Transfer Budget - 5 mil

Amateur

Default Chairman Game:- West Ham Chairman

ASHTON AND WEST HAM WELCOME TWO NEW FACES AT UPTON PARK

Darwin Quintero arrives at Chadwell Heath to a fans ovation, they really look excited to see this lad play. Quintero has been a while now been under the radar of Sven-Goran Eriksson and Ashton immediately agreed. Whilst Juan Iturbe, is another exciting South American, isn't quite all that, he comes over with great potential but a really bad attitude. Erikkson could really have his hands full here but it isn't the first time he's had to manage a big ego.
    Tomkins interest is sparked as rumours fly around to a potential deal involving some players in exchange... Ashton said he was unable to discuss these matters further as they are only in the midst of negotiation and he said he isn't prepared to talk to the press until they have reached the end of contract negotiations.

Last edited by kino4; 02-05-2012 at 17:03.

Amateur

West Brom announce first signing of the transfer window
    West Bromich Albion chairman,Bin Der Din Dat has announced two new faces at the Britannia Stadium,Nigel Hasselbaink and Sean Scannel.
    Hasslebaink,nephew of former Chelsea striker Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has moved for £250k with a wage of £1600 p/w.
    Sean Scannel joined for £340k and will receive a wage of £7500 p/w.

When question about his knew players Din Dat replied
    "I am happy with my two new signings,and believe they are the future of this club.Roy(Hodgson) was excellent at negotiating contracts and the fees and I hope to bring in many more players.
    When we asked him if he had any other transfer targets in mind he said
    I am interested in signing Oguzhan Ozyakup of Arsenal,and will be in contact with their manager soon I am also interested in signing a player from my home nation(The United Arab Emirates),Fraser Fyvie of Aberdeen,Danny Murphy,who is currently unattached and Kieran Westwood of Sunderland

Amateur

Jamo could you clear some messages please mate, need to bid for someone

Amateur

Finances for next season.

Transfer Budget : 0
    Wage Budget : £ 2,000,000

Last season Liverpool surpassed all expectations and finished 3rd in the league. This season chairman Thomas Gerrard expects Liverpool to finish in 3rd. A failure to perform on expectations would clearly mean the end of King Kenny. King Kenny has proved his managerial skills last season and chairman Thomas Gerrard expects more of the same.

Transfer Listed Players
    Joe Cole
    Micheal Ngoo
    Suso
    Fabio Aurelio

Part-Timer

Jamo, please clear your inbox.

Transfer Targets and possible sackings
    Cardiff city's Vidovic has announced he is looking into sacking malky mckay and bringing in some players from celtic fc such as gary hooper and victor wanyama other players he is interested in are a bit closer to home like wayne bridge and gyan.
    He has stated some players he wishes to sell:
    antony gerrard 2 mil
    lee naylor 100 k
    tom heaton 1 mil

He is looking into replacing mckay but we are not sure who with yet
    he is set his tranfer budget at 12 mil
    and wage budget at 300,000

Amateur

Arsenal Announce Players Available

Almunia - Free
    Bendtner - 4mil or Loan (500K + 100% Wages Paid)
    Gervinho - 4mil or Loan (500K + 100% Wages Paid)
    Chamakh - 4mil or Loan (500K + 100% Wages Paid)
    Carlos Vela - 4mil or Loan (500K + 100% Wages Paid)

Amateur

HAMMERS UNHAPPY AT LOSS OF A FANS FAVOURITE
    Ashton talks to the press, "I am decided to let him go, in exchange we have received money to pay off some debt. We have also gained three quality players again to bolster the squad and allow Sven-Goran a better team to work with... I am also glad to announce that we have got rid of some large wages." Tomkins was rumoured to be on in excess of £38,000, one of the squads highest.

James Tomkins from West Ham to Swansea for £2.5m
    Andrea Orlandi from Swansea to West Ham in exchange
    Luke Moore from Swansea to West Ham in exchange
    Leroy Lita from Swansea to West Ham in exchange

Amateur

SCHMEICHEL SIGNS FOR THE HAMMERS
    -

Erikkson is happy with the chairman's new appointed and he went onto say that he loved there time together both at Man City and Leciester, adding that Kasper was a keeper worthy of premiership football and that he is a model pro on and off the pitch.

New signings for cardiff
    sacked by shamus vidovic malky mckay has been replaced By don givens this is his first full time management job but he has had lots of experience in english football.

There has also been 2 new signings in the name of Victor Wanyama for 4.5 million and Budding english Striker Gary Hooper for 5.5 million.

Last edited by connocfc67; 02-05-2012 at 20:00.

Semi Pro

Stoke City

Stoke City can this evening announce a new manager and another young prospect brought in for the future.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has left his role with Molde in Norway to manage in the Premier League for the first time. A hero with Manchester United is known for his late late goal in the 1999 Champions League Final and his amazing subsitute appearence away to Nott'm Forest where he stepped off the bench to score 4 goals.

Although new to the Premier Leage OGS has tasted success as a manager. In charge of Manchester United reserves for 2 and half years he guided them to champions of England, champions of the Northern League as well as winning the Manchester and Lancashire Senior Cups.

Upon moving to Molde he also guided them to the Norwegian League Title. The 100 year old club had NEVER won the Tippeligaen before OGS stepped in.

The latest signing has shades of the Phil Nevile about it. Joining from Everton. A fee of £100k. But there is where it stops. Jose Baxter is a young lad with a troubled past and once Everton announced he was able to leave Stoke City felt it was great bet to punt £100k on a young talent. Not expected to be around the first team squad much this year we certainly hope Jose will have a bright future here.

Another youngster with good Premier League experience has joined Stoke City. Manchester United defender Rafael had come on a seasons long loan at the cost of £1m. His wages of £15k pw are also being picked up by Stoke.

Last edited by kris0710; 02-05-2012 at 20:43.

Amateur

Hammers announce the sale of Gary O'Neil
    OUT

In exchange for James McClean, who announced his transfer whilst on International Duty, & Ahmed Elmohamady and £325k.

-

Amateur

Fulham Announce Two New Signings
    Fulham have today have announced that Martin Kelly will be rejoining up with the squad after a successful loan period with the club. The fee for this will be £5million
    They have also announced that former WBA midfielder Dorrans will be joining to club after being transfer listed by new chairman Bin-Der Din Dat. The fee for that will be £1million.
    It is thought that there will still be plenty of more singings at the club before the window slams shut

Amateur

Hammers busy again in the transfer market

Ashton's wheeling and dealing, could be seen as stepping on Erikkson's toes, but Ashton insisted his relationship with his manager is sound and they are consistly in communication and that he agreed with the swap deal, where we see Joe Mason and Tom Heaton join West Ham United in exchange for Winston Reid.

Transfer Listed:-
    Kevin Nolan - £5.5m
    Carlton Cole - £5.0m
    Robert Green - £4.0m
    Pablo Barrera - £5.5m

(Willing to accept exchanges for players with small wages; £15,000 or less for any one player)
    Last edited by kino4; 02-05-2012 at 20:34.

Amateur

Apologies everyone, messages cleared, didn't realise it was all full.

Amateur

Default Southampton

Southampton fans are eagerly awaiting the new season and hope the club will do all they can to stay in the league. Chairman Jason Powell is taking a different approach to premier league survival this year, rumours are he is to splash the cash and risk Southampton's financial stability in a bid to avoid the drop. In a surprise move he has announced a transfer budget of 10M and a wage budget of 1M. Only time will tell if this risky strategy will pay off.

BTW, I don't have access to Football Manager at the moment so all my transfers and decisions are based on my knowledge of football and guesswork....well...mainly guesswork

Also, I may be on the lookout for a new manager, if anyone is considering changing manager, I may be willing to pay compensation that's less than your cost to sack your current manager
    Last edited by JP66; 02-05-2012 at 22:11.

Amateur

Wolves Pre-Season Announcement

Wolves chairman Steven Kemp has relased the follwing press statement;

"As a club we a very pleased with our performance last season. Finishing in the top half was far beyond our expectations and proved we made the right decision by sticking with manager Terry Connor. We will again be giving him our full support and backing.
    This season we want to try and secure another mid table position as soon as possible and then push on to be in the top 10 again.
    To be sure of this we will be making a significant amount of money available to invest in the squad.

The following players will be transfer listed to try and free up some money and squad places for the new season;
    Wayne Hennessey - GK - 3.5 mil
    Dorus de Vries - GK - 1mil
    Ondrej Kusnir - D/WBR - 750k
    David Edwards - AMRC - 750k
    Sylvan Ebanks-Blake - ST - 1.5mil
    Sam Vokes - ST - 750k
    aswell as most of the reserve team and all of the u18's."

Reports are suggesting the club is risking financial meltdown by giving a huge transfer budget of £30mil in addition to a wage budget of £1mil a week.

Amateur

JP if you need anyone to give you details on players just let me know and ill help you out eh

Amateur

SPURS ANNOUNCE PERMANENT TRANSFER!

Following last seasons loan from Manchester City, Mario Balotelli has signed permanently at Premier League Champions Tottenham!(man that feels good to say :-p)

The period last season was obviously seen as a success by manager Harry Redknapp and chairman Jack Bullock!

Also news that Spurs have accepted offers for Steven Pienaar, Seb Bassong and Adel Taarabt has been confirmed by Redknapp. The clubs are yet to be announced but will no doubt be sooner rather than later!

Amateur

Four In One out as WBA sign Four More Promising youngsters
    Graham Dorrands left for Fulham,reportedly signing for £1m,while 18-year old Tom King(From Crystal Place) and 17-Year Old Aldo Parmesani(From AC Milan), 23-Year Old Kieran Westwood(From Sunderland) and 19 year-old Fraser Fyvie(Aberdeen)
    Westwood was signed for £2.5m and will receive a weekly wage of £37,500.
    Fyvie cost West Brom £1.7m and will have a wage of £1,450 p/w.
    Tom King cost a bargain £900k.He will have a wage of £115 p/w.
    And Last,but certainly not least Aldo Parmesani cost Albion £3.6m and will have a wage of £840 p/w.

As always,Bin Der Din Dat was more than happy to share his thoughts on these signings
    I am very happy we have secured these players,they all have a very bright future with this club.This may not be the last of are signings,you can expect a bit of deadline day drama here at The Hawthorns.
    Din Dat has also announced the clubs updated transfer list.
    Joe Mattock-500k
    Martin Fulop(Only available for swap if Myhill is sold)-250k
    Boaz Myhill(Only available for swap if Fulop is sold)-450k
    Gareth McAuley-100k
    Liam Ridgewell-650k
    Simon Cox-500k
    Jerome Thomas-600k
    Jay Demerit-100k
    Craig Dawson-1m
    (Ismael Fuentes,Kevin Mcnaughton,Keith Andrews and Somen Tchoyi are also available) Feel free to make a bid from any player(Not Transfer listed as well as Transfer listed)
    Last edited by Wonderkid36; 03-05-2012 at 09:19.

Amateur

I loooove regens so I looove Parmesani

Amateur

Bizzle Announces 'DENCH' budgets

QPR chairman Lethal Bizzle has today announced the new budgets for the season ahead and has already sparked controversy. The club seems to be in an insecure financial position yet Bizzle has stated that there will be a transfer budget of £12million and a wage budget 900k, surely a crazy decision?! Will this plunge this club into huge amounts of debt and end up in liquidation? We're soon to find out..

Part-Timer

Chairman Needed For Blackburn

As the title says really, the Blackburn chairman from last season hasn't been on for a week so I'm looking for somebody new to take over Blackburn.

Give the rules a quick read and PM me if you're interested.

Amateur

First Two Signings For QPR

After the recent statement from Bizzle about QPR's budgets the club has been quick swift in confirming the first 2 signings of the season.

The first signing of the window sees the versatile defender Chris Gunter arrive from Nottingham Forrest for a fee of £1.3million

Above, Chris Gunter representing Wales

The second signing was that of Israeli forward Omer Damari. Omer is relatively unknown and the deal has been related to a deal in the first season for superstar Bressan, due to the unknown nature of the player and the low transfer fee. Bizzle will be hoping Omer can match Bressan's impact in the league.

Above, Omer Damari representing Israel

Eoin McGregor, Ground Sports News.

Part-Timer

Another Busy Day Up North

So, a little over 24 hours since we were last reporting from the Stadium of Light and we're already back to bring you even more transfer news. Shaw did say before that there would be some more activity and he really wasn't lying. Today we will be introducing four new signings and a couple of departures.

First up we welcome the Tottenham duo of Steven Caulker and Sebastien Bassong. The defensive pair have both joined on a season long loan for a combined fee of £1.5m with Sunderland responsible for paying all of their wages. Neither player has had much of a look in at Spurs recently, with both being shipped out on loan last season too, however they obviously did enough to impress Shaw, even if Redknapp wasn't quite as convinced.

The next player to be joining the Black Cats is Gary O'Neil, the versatile attacking midfielder has joined on a 3 year contract from West Ham and the deal that brought him to the club also saw Sunderland receiving a fee of £325k and with James McClean and Ahmed Elmohamady moving the other way. When asked why Shaw had given up so much to capture O'Neil he told us that "Gary is exactly the kind of player I want in my team. He is extremely hard working and can run all day, the kind of player that can put huge pressure on opposing players, hassling them for the ball all game long, and ensuring that our opponents can't settle. I think that Gary will fit right into the side and that he could be a vital member of our team."

Last up is the experienced Park Ji-Sung, moving to Sunderland from Manchester United for a fee of around £6m with a further payment of £1m due at the end of the season. Park was often viewed as a bit of a gimmick signing when he moved to Man Utd back in 2005, signed to boost merchandise sales in Korea, however since then he proved himself to be a great asset to the side. We asked Shaw why he spent so much on a player who is now 31 and surely doesn't have that long left in the top flight and he told us "Park, like O'Neil, is a player who I will admit isn't technically gifted, but he has shown time and time again that the sheer amount of effort he puts in, and his attitude can more than make up for any weaknesses in that side of the game. He can play in almost any position across midfield and I know that he will give 100% to the side every single time he steps onto the pitch."

Lastly the assembled press wanted to know whether or not we would see much more activity within the club in this transfer window and were told that "there will not be any more permanent signings being made. I am very happy with the squad we have right now and so all you can expect to see from now till January is for a couple more players to leave the club and possibly one more loan signing, but that is it. Also, if anybody wants Gyan, the ****, then you can have him for £3.5m."

Amateur

Bizzle Announces Transfer List

Today Mr Bizzle announced that ANY QPR play bar - Bressan and Kaboul were for sale. Yes that means both high scoring strikers Zamora and Cisse

Semi Pro

Stoke City

I can today confirm a revised list of players that Stoke are looking to off-load

Danny Higginbotham - FREE
    Salaheddine Sbai - FREE
    Danny Collins - FREE
    Rory Delap - FREE

Along with this Stoke City can confirm the capture of WBA defender Craig Dawson for a fee of £600k.

Last edited by kris0710; 03-05-2012 at 15:57.

Amateur

Another busy day at the office, as West Ham make another couple of signings

Ashton snaps up veteran keeper, Manuel Almunia on a free transfer from Arsenal

Also completes a loan deal for Stephen Ward with an option to purchase for £1.2m at the end of the season... Lets see if he can impress the new manager at Upton Park.

In other news Ashton has stated again on the availability of some players and he has also announced that Kevin Nolan is no longer available at any price... and that they are in the market for a few more signings, some may not surface until the sale of some players.

Transfer Listed:-
    Carlton Cole - £5.0m
    Robert Green - £4.0m
    Pablo Barrera - £5.5m
    Last edited by kino4; 03-05-2012 at 13:48.

Amateur

Arsenal Sell Players

Arsenal have been involved in the transfer market. They have sold Almunia for free to West Ham. Also leaving is Carlos Vela for £4mil to Everton, Chamakh is heading to Fulham for 4mil aswell. Gervinho is expected to be leaving to join Southampton on loan for the rest of the season.

More transfer news is expected soon with Arsenal looking to get rid of dead wood in their team.

Part-Timer

Free Transfer Information

Just a reminder about free transfers.

If you find any players who are currently without a contract or whose contracts end on 30/06/2012 who you would like to sign, PM me their name and they will be added to the list of players due to enter the free transfer auction tomorrow.

Also, there will be some players entered into the auction who are currently at Premiership clubs. If any of your players appear in the auction and you want to keep them then you can do so, provided you give them a wage rise of 25%. If you offer them that then they will choose to stay with you rather than accepting any other offers.
    Last edited by mack4life; 03-05-2012 at 14:47.

Part-Timer

Rumours are abounding that a new Chairman is about to take over as Commander in Chief at Blackburn, follwoing the unfounded rumours of the takeover at West Brom, we were not so sure about this news until we got the following statement from the club..

Speculation that International Businessman Glenn Crane is about to take over the club is true. He has been in negotiations for the past week, and rumours of the West brom takeover were false. He was just in the area buying a pasty.

Expect transfers soon as Glenn Crane had the following to say.

Anyone is for sale at the right place. Bid for any Blackburn player and your offer will be considered.

Amateur

Yet another move in the transfer market for the Hammers

Chairman, Dean Ashton is proud to announce the signing of an unknown youth player,Cvejic Velimir from Lyngby, described as a player with great potential and could prove a massive bargain for a mere £920k and the wages supposedly in the region of £720 per week.

Part-Timer

The first signings for Blackburn are in.

Adam Johnson and Kolo Toure have signed on loan for a combined fee of 1.5Million.

Blackburn have an option to purchase at the end of the season for 12 million (7.5 and 4.5 respectively)

**Sky Sports news team made a mistake, it is Adam not Michael Johnson that is on loan at Blackburn**
    Last edited by glennuk; 03-05-2012 at 20:38.

Amateur

Kristof, could you clear some message space please? Cheers

Amateur

My inbox is now clear mate!! PM away!!!

Amateur

West Brom Sign Two New players
    West Bromwich Albion have continued their busy transfer market by signing 2 new players.
    Former England Under-21 keeper Joe Lewis signed from Peterborough costing Albion £1.2m he will receive a wage of 5,750 p/w.
    The Baggies have also signed young defensive midfielder Francis Coquelin on loan from Arsenal,paying 50% of his wages and not paying any loan fee.

Press Conference with Bin Der Din Dat
    Reporter; "How do you think these signings will benefit the club?"
    Din Dat;
    I think Joe(Lewis) will definitely strengthen are weakest position,goalkeeper. I am also of the belief that Francis(Coquelin) will provide excellent backup for Mulumbu & co.
    Reporter;You promised the West Brom fans,an Asian player,so far no such player has arrived.And can we expect more transfers from West Brom before the transfer window slams shut?
    [Din Dat;
    We were in talks with Yaser Al-Qatani,but we had to cancel the deal as his club were asking for £7million.There might be one or two transfers coming in and out of West Brom,but I wouldn't bet on it.

Amateur

3 More Through The Door at QPR

QPR have announced 3 more singings to bring their total of new players to 5. Wayne Hennessay joins for £3million, Asamoah Gyan for £3.5million and Haris Medunjanin joining for free from Stoke. All three players have joined from other clubs in the EPL and Mr Bizzle is said to be very happy.

Above, Asamoah Gyan

Above, Haris Mendunjanin

Above, Wayne Hennessey

In other news Bizzle explained that the relationship between the QPR and the Manchester City had completely broken down. Bizzle is quoted as saying 'Kristof Lazarevic is a wasteman. The price he offered for one of the reserve players was not dench leeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaveeee it yeah.'

Eoin McGregor, Ground Sports News

Amateur

Everton Transfer news:

Everton has successfully agreed terms with Arsenal to sign exciting striker Carlos Vela for a fee thought to be around £4M. Vela, who showed a lot of promise during the early parts of his career was looking to move to get first-team football elsewhere as his chances were limited at Arsenal. Vela has joined on a payroll of £34,375 per week and the striker is said to be relishing the prospect of regular first-team football at the Goodison Park.

A deal has also been agreed with Manchester United for defender Phil Jones who has joined the team on a season long loan for a fee of £2M and Everton paying his full wages for the duration of the loan. Jones would be looking to fill the void left by the departure of Phil Jagielka and is said to be eager to work with David Moyes who is known to work wonders with young players.

In other news, veteran goalkeeper Marcus Hahnemann has joined Cardiff City on a free transfer.

Amateur

Swansea Announce Five New Players

Nicholas Jameson has today revealed the signings that he expects will fire the Welsh club into the Europa League places. Wilfried Zaha and Nathaniel Clyne have both come in from Crystal Palace, for a combined fee of around £1.9m. The Liberty Stadium faithful are said to be concerned that the club have invested such a considerable sum on two players that played in a side relegated from the Championship, although both have both been linked with much bigger clubs in the past.

Another player coming in that tasted 'The R Word' last season is James McCarthy, for a club record fee of £4.2m. Another player who has been linked with better clubs, McCarthy possesses the passing ability that Brendan Rodgers cherishes, and is seen as a replacement for Leon Britton, who departed in January, although McCarthy is known as a more attacking playyer than Britton. His potential midfield partner, Guido Pizarro, has also been brought in for £1.75m from Lanus, and is another player who can pick any pass he wants, although he is not known by many followers of the English game, but the Italian-Argentinian impressed in a loan spell at second-tier Italian side Pescara.

The final player to be brought in was probably known about by the fans, following the announcement of the departures of Andrea Orlandi, Leroy Lita and Luke Moore to newly promoted West Ham United. In return for these players and £2.5m, James Tomkins has arrived at South Wales, replacing Steven Caulker, whose loan recently expired.

Jameson also announced that the fans should expect another couple of signings.

Part-Timer

Blackburn have announce another new signing in the form of Diego Arismendi.
    He comes in on a free transfer, and will be backup to N'Zonzi.

The biggest capture so far though has to be in the form of spectacular swap deal.
    Blackburn will receive Damien Duff and £4million in exchange for Morten Gamst Pedersen.
    Last edited by glennuk; 03-05-2012 at 20:42.

Semi Pro

Stoke City

In comes another player for Stoke this summer with Genk forward Jelle Vossen joining for a fee of £6.5m and wages of £19k p/w.

Vossen becomes the 8th new player to join OGS team in recent days. A total spend on transfers so far £17m and the chairman comfirming there is still a bit of room in the budget should OGS wish.

Fans should be just as happy with key players like Crouch and Huth staying put and the news coming through that the club expects one more player to leave tonight while there are FOUR players still looking for new clubs

Danny Higginbotham - FREE
    Salaheddine Sbai - FREE
    Danny Collins - FREE
    Rory Delap - FREE

Amateur

Three in, One out at The Cottage.
    Nathan Walker is pleased to announce that his re-building project at Fulham is going well with three new players joining the club and one leaving, these three players are Chamakh from Arsenal for a fee of £4m, Pienaar from Spurs for a fee of £2.5m and finally a deal that sees Damien Duff joining his first club Blackburn in a swap deal for Morten Gamst Pedersen along with duff joining Rovers they will also be getting £4m off Nathan Walker.
    Pat Rice is said to be extremely happy that he and Nathan Walker have managed to bring in so many new players and has also said that he is expecting many more new faces to be coming in to Craven Cottage.

Amateur

If anyone has any decent Strikers that they would be willing to sell for less than £8m Pm me to let me know.
    Cheers
    Last edited by NathWalker; 03-05-2012 at 20:57. Reason: Spelling Mistake

taarabt and novak coming to wales
    former totenham and qpr wonderkid is coming to cardiff and is set to be a big star at the club. Don givens is suprisingly happy at all of vidovic's signings and with a fee of 1.1 million pound and lee novak from stoke fro 400k there is barely any money left for givens to spend.
    Last edited by connocfc67; 03-05-2012 at 22:30.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Kristof1982 View Post
    JP if you need anyone to give you details on players just let me know and ill help you out eh
    Thank you!

Amateur

Another player arrives at the Goodison Park

Everton has completed the signature of 21 year old right back, Martin Montoya from Barcelona on a season long loan deal for a fee of £600K with the club paying all of his wages for the duration of the loan.

Part-Timer

Blackburn have announce another new signing this time its a loan move for Nicklas Bendtner.

This could conclude the transfers in for the season, but players are still available to leave if any clubs should offer the right amount.

Part-Timer

Praise The Lord, Satan Has Been Banished

Once more we are heading up north to Sunderland for what we had heard was going to be one of the best moments in Sunderland's history. We'll let Mr Shaw explain why he called this conference at such short notice:

"After many weeks of negotiations I am proud to announce that the traitor, Asamoah Gyan, has finally left the club for good. We have shipped him off to Q.P.R for £3.5m, which may be £10m less than we paid for him only 2 years ago, but I honestly couldn't give a damn. After the way he treated the club, the fans and the management I think the fact that he has walked out of the door for the final time will be a huge boost to everybody involved in the club."

In other news, Keiran Westwood has also departed, joining West Brom for a fee of £2.5m.

Amateur

Wolves announce signings

Even though things have seemed quiet at the Wolves camp during the transfer window, behind the scenes it has been very manic. Due to laziness of the PR team no announcements have been made over the last couple of days, so that they could do it all in one go. The chairman has signed no less than 6 new players.

Nedum Onuoha from QPR for £4mil
    Nathan Redmond from Birmingham for £4.8mil
    Jake Forster-Caskey from Brighton for £2mil
    Curtis Nelson from Plymouth for £800k
    Mapou Yanga Mbiwa from Montpellier for £4.75mil
    Fernando from Porto for £9.75mil

He has also overseen two players leaving the club.

Wayne Hennessey to QPR for £3mil
    Stephen Ward on loan to West Ham for £325k with the option to buy him for £1.2mil

The club is now looking to offload some players as the squad is looking quite big. Transfer listed players are;

Dorus de Vries - GK - £600k
    Carl Ikeme - GK - £250k
    Ronald Zubar - DRC - £1mil
    Ondrej Kusnir - D/WBR - £400k
    Christophe Berra - DC - £1.2mil
    Jody Craddock - DC - Free
    Karl Henry - DM - £1.5mil
    Morgan Schneiderlin - DM - £1mil
    Nenad Milijas - MLC - £1mil
    Adam Hammill - AMRL - £1.2mil
    David Edwards - AMRC - £400k
    Sylvan Ebanks-Blake - ST - £800k
    Sam Vokes - ST - £500k

Amateur

Southampton dive into the transfer market

Southampton are pleased to announce 8 new signings! Joe Cole and Fabio Aurelio are to join on season long loans from Liverpool. Diao, Fuller, Sorensen, Whelen and Jerome have all joined to help the Saints cause. And another deal that has gone through is the loan deal for Arsenal player Gervinho for the season.

Despite this flurry of activity, it is thought chairman Jason Powell is still not satisfied with the Saints squad, demanding that current manager Nigel Adkins brings in more talent!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by JP66 View Post
    Thank you!
    No problems buddy!

Amateur

Chairman Lazarevic can today confirm that Roberto Mancini has indeed lost the plot and signed Matthew Upson on a 1 year deal from Stoke City for free, when asked about why his manger opted to bring in such a mediocre player, Mr Lazarevic said he f*****g what....he had been told that Roberto's son Andrea who is in the clubs reserves wanted a "big strapping English lad" to polish his boots and balls if you know what I mean!

Also when quizzed about his relationship with the QPR Chairman Mr Bizzle Dizzle who the hell gives a Shizzle he was quoted as saying "I dont have time for men who offer risable amounts for players when other parties are interested in his players, we are a buying club not a selling club and we will not be forced to sell players for small amounts".
    Last edited by Kristof1982; 04-05-2012 at 00:18. Reason: Gaff

United announce departures
    Today, Manchester united chairman Phil Neville has announced that the club has been able to make a profit of 10 million from the sales and loanes of 3 players. First off, Park Ji Sung has left Old Trafford and is now a Sunderland player for a 6million fee with another million being added at the end of the season. As for loans, Phil Jones has gone on a season long loan to Everton with a loan fee of 2 Million, while Raffael has left on a season long loan to Stoke for 1M. United are expected to make a signing in the next few days, and have announced that all their youngsters are offlimits unless a good offer comes in.

Amateur

West Brom Loan Topal
    West Bromwich albion have confirmed that they have loaned Mehmet Topal for the season and they will pay all of his £33,500 per week wages.
    Chairman Bin Der Din Dat had this to say ;
    I am happy with this signing,he is a great player and I am delighted to be able to loan him,he will be a big boost to this club.I can't see any more signings,although we might loan another player.
    Last edited by Wonderkid36; 04-05-2012 at 07:53. Reason: Thought I was Stoke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast