Squad

Wigan
    Squad

Wolves
    Squad

League Report

League Table
    Player Stats

The table now seems to be sorting itself out a bit, with the bigger sides finding their way to the top while smaller sides like Norwich start to drop down the table, although there are still some notable exceptions. Everton, Fulham, Wolves and Wigan are still punching above their weight while Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea are fighting amongst themselves for the Euro Cup places, however with 26 games still to go I have no doubt that they will all have climbed up the table by the end of the season. The biggest shock so far however is still Aston Villa, rooted to the bottom of the table, without a point this month, and even if they win their game in hand they will still be in the relegation zone. Villa fans must now be praying that their new boss will be able to turn things around and somehow drag them up the table.

In terms of the player stats the little guys are doing their best to show that there is great talent thoughout the whole division, with five of the top 7 goalscorers coming from outside of the big clubs, Pennant and Robinson showing some great creativity to provide assists on a regular basis, Titus Bramble finally proving that he can, contrary to popular belief, do something right. There is one name on there that most of you probably won't recognise, Giuseppe Prestia was the young Italian defender signed by Man City earlier this season. He started off in the reserves but in the last 6 weeks he has been a regular fixture in their first team and has shown that despite his young age he has some great talent and can already hold his own with the big boys. It looks like he could turn out to be a fantastic signing by the Chairman, potentially a great future defender for Man City.

Semi Pro

Aston Villa Press Conference

I would like to announce that the new manager of Aston Villa is Giuseppe Sannino whom i hope comes into the club and brings in a an attacking style off football that Mcleish never could.

Forza Aston Villa

Semi Pro

whatttt!!!!!! no Goalkeepers FFs arghhhhhhh!!!

Part-Timer

I know, you're not exactly having a lot of luck with the injuries!

I can't remember how long they are all out for but I'll check in the morning and let you know.

Semi Pro

yeah cheers no problem i know what ill be doing in January transfer window

Mack......why don't I have Djorou in my Squad?

Amateur

Finally another win. Seem to be un-consistent. Need a good run of form to get back into the top 4.

Amateur
    The sheer depths of hell watching pineapple games

Good amount of consistancy from my Man City team, can't believe the form Nasri is in either!!

Amateur

Typical Liverpool. Winning against big teams, hope they don't go into the form they play every week in EPL.

Amateur

oh well can't win em all fair play swans lol

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatTraveler View Post
    Mack......why don't I have Djorou in my Squad?
    He is in your reserves, set as backup.

Apparently Fergie doesn't rate him! So far he has made 3 starts, come off the bench 5 times, averages 5.38 tackles per game, 78% pass success and an average rating of 6.54.

Part-Timer

Toonbalmy, your keepers are as follows:

Guzan out for another two weeks with a fractured cheekbone.
    Given out for three to four months with a torn calf muscle.
    Siegrist out for four to five weeks with a sprained ankle.

So for now you're stuck having to use Andy Marshall, 36 years old, not made a single appearance before now in his two years at Villa and when you signed him in 2008 it was because he was released on a free by Coventry.

Amateur

Aston Villa are stuffed haha

Amateur

Hopefully Swansea will be able to pull away then!
    Pretty shocked at Gylfi's average rating though, Rodgers obviously doesn't know how to utilise him!

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Jamo456 View Post
    Hopefully Swansea will be able to pull away then!
    Pretty shocked at Gylfi's average rating though, Rodgers obviously doesn't know how to utilise him!
    The problem is that he is playing without an AMC, he is using Allen and Gylfi as central midfielders and with a single striker, so Gylfi is playing a long way behind the striker and so he doesn't get any chances to take up the space between the opponents defence & midfield, just behind the striker.

It isn't entirely his fault though, only 8 goals from the entire team so far this season isn't exactly great is it!

Part-Timer

Week 13

Champions League:

Man City
    Man Utd
    Arsenal
    Chelsea

Premiership:

Wednesday
    Saturday
    Sunday

Game of the Week 1 - Game of the Week 2
    My first pick this week is Aston Villa against Stoke. Stoke have won four of their last five, Villa are stuck to the bottom of the table, and Villa are down to their fourth choice keeper. So I knew that to get anything from this game Villa would have to attack, they would probably have expected to concede goals and so had to attack from the off, and they did a great job of doing just that. Stoke were never given a chance to get going and for the first time this season Villa got everything going in the same match, creating plenty of chances while keeping it tight at the back. Now they just need to do this 10 more times this season and they shoudl be safe.
    Next up was a surprise top of the table clash. Man City were unbeaten so far and have been threatening to start to run away with the league, while Fulham are proving to be a bit of a surprise packagebut this would be their first real test since the opening 3 games when they had to play Liverpool and Man Utd. I was still expecting Man City to enjoy this game and I could easily see Fulham being played off the park here but they proved me very wrong. Man City did quickly pull out a two goal lead but when Yaya Toure needlessly got himself sent off it gave Fulham a way back into the game. While Fulham didn't take control of the game the man advantage allowed them to restrict Man City quite well, hold the ball up and build up attacks properly and tehy were rewarded with two second half goals to give them a point. 2 draws and a victory against the big boys so far this season for Fulham, so showing they can mix it with the big sides.

League Table

Amateur

i need more from klinsmann...

Amateur

Not too bad. Another champions league win and another premier league win. We need it to continue though

Semi Pro

Hmm somehow we have lost more than half our games yet just 3 points of the top 4. what a crazy season.

Part-Timer

Week 14

Euro Cup:

Fulham
    Tottenham
    Stoke

League Cup:

Quarter Final

Premiership:

Saturday
    Sunday
    Monday

Two games again this week. First up was a real bottom of the table clash between Swansea and Aston Villa. After a great performance last time out against Stoke I felt that Villa had a great chance to pick up another three points today but despite the game being pretty even it swung against them. It turned out to be a battle of the keepers in the end, with Tremmel in the Swansea goal picking up the MoM award while Marshall, between the sticks for Villa gave up two goals late on in the game which cost Villa the victory.
    Second up was Man Utd against Sunderland. A few days earlier Sunderland picked up a convincing win in the League Cup againt United, although it was very much a second string United side, so I expected them to want revenge and I couldn't see any other result except a win for Man Utd, but it didn't turn out that way. Despite being gifted an early lead, and playing over half the game against 10 men, they just couldn't push on from their early lead, and it cost them. Man Utd have really been struggling recently, without a win in 4 league games, only 1 win in cup games in their last four, and already find themselves 11 points behind the league leaders with Sunderland now sitting right on their tail.

League Table

Amateur

Quality from my SPURS team!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE!!! amazing win away at Athletic Bilbao in Euro Cup 2-3! Two away wins in the Prem against Bolton and Villa! 1-2 & 0-2! and a 4-0 smashing of sorry QPR at the Lane!! my squad are performing amazingly!! the Prem is ours to lose!! going for a quadruple now! League Cup QF! Euro Cup going well! FA Cup will be interesting and the Prem is just easy!!

Semi Pro

Brilliant point against Arsenal! Picked up some good league results of late and been strong at home in Europe. Shame we can't do the same away. Looks like a couple of the summer signings are fitting in really well.

Amateur

This looks good, hope this form can be held on to until the end of the season.

Amateur

Why is Fabio taking pens for UTD haha

Amateur

Disappointed with the loss against Newcastle but a solid win against Wolves.

Amateur

So inconsistent it's unreal, just need to string 2 or 3 wins together and Swansea are out the relegation zone. Hoping I should be ale to clear the debt soon as well...

Amateur

@mack...can u post the screenshot of my team matches and tactic
    Last edited by rennomillo; 06-04-2012 at 14:53.

Winless in 6 matches in all competitions, lost against SUnderland TWICE, and now we are 11 points adrift from the leaders. Hopefully taking Modric from Spurs will slow them down a bit so that we can catch up. The CL is worrying too, as we only have 2 points from our last 3 matches.

Amateur

Very poor from QPR.. Mark Hughes would be gone if he didnt cost 7 mill haha

Semi Pro

Good game against stoke unfortunately didn't play to well in the next game but things are looking better with sannino in charge

Amateur

i don't think having modric will change much as i've had sandro kranjcar playing well and will have carrick off of you too so it will all add up

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by rennomillo View Post
    @mack...can u post the screenshot of my team matches and tactic
    Once I reach January I'm going to post up each clubs full fixtures and current tactics. If I start doing it for one person then it's going to end up with everybody asking for it individually so you'll have to wait for another few updates.

Amateur

its not the Chairmans job to worry about tactics anyway lol

Part-Timer

Week 15

Champions League:

Man City
    Man Utd
    Arsenal
    Chelsea

Groups
    So not a bad year for the English sides, with Man City being the only one of the four not to get past the group stage. The other three will have to really pick up their game in order to challenge for the trophy though as with the exception of Chelsea's victory over Ajax there haven't really been any particularly good performances from any of the English teams.

League Cup:

Quarter Final

Premiership:

Saturday
    Sunday
    Monday

First game this week saw a resurgent Sunderland hosting Fulham at the Stadium of Light. Sunderland would be expected to be on a high having beaten Man Utd twice in the space of a few days and coming up against an injury hit Fulham side, who went into this game missing Schwarzer, Mignolet, Dawson, Hangeland, Gibbs, Villa and Johnson, with Riise and Grygera suspended, you would have fancied Sunderland for the home win, but apparently nobody told Fulham that. Fulham played some lovely football, they passed the ball around well, controlled posession, but were consistently let down by their finishing. They also seemed to underestimate the pace of the Sunderland attack, Welbeck in particular, and were repeatedly punished on the counter attack. This result also sees Fulham drop below Sunderland in the table.
    Next game I have chosen is Arsenal against Blackburn. Arsenal have had a weird season so far, they started very brightly, winning 3 of their first 4, then had a major wobble in the next 6 games, but have found soem form in the last few weeks again with 3 wins and a draw from their last 5 matches. Blackburn on the other hand have never really found their feet, picking up the occasional win but with no consistency at all, and their win against Bolton last week ended their previous run of four consecutive defeats. Arsenal have a great chance to pick up 3 points here but when Carlos Tevez picked up a red card after only 12 minutes it threw them onto the back foot and Blackburn took full advantage, took control of the game, and walked away with a well earned 3 points.

League Table

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by UkFootballScore View Post
    its not the Chairmans job to worry about tactics anyway lol
    No it's not, but if the manager is playing a formation which uses positions you're weak in then you can choose to strengthen that area in the January transfer window.

Amateur

Good result in the league cup for my Fulham boys happy so far

Amateur

yeah i suppose so about the tactics! A bit gutted about SPURS losing to Fulham in QF of LC but oh well! another away win in the league against Norwich just gotta keep going nice to go back top again

Amateur

Ok i meant to go 5 points clear at the top lol

Amateur

Champs League is what i'm after and 11 points clear of Man Utd in 5th but still if we can keep consistent in the League then the title is there for the taking as teams around us are really inconsistent at the moment!

Amateur

Much better! Smashing Villa 4-1 come on!

Part-Timer

Week 16

Euro Cup:

Fulham
    Tottenham
    Stoke

Groups
    You may notice that I have included four groups here, and that is because I think it is great that Birmingham, despite not even being in the playoff places in the Championship, have managed to get through the group stage in the Euro cup. As for the Premiership teams, Stoke put up a good effort however I think that this could benefit them as they can now concentrate properly on the league. As for Fulham, I honestly can't see them going much further in this competition, but I could easily see Tottenham walking away with the trophy in a few months time.

League Cup:

Quarter Finals

Premiership:

Saturday
    Sunday

Game of the Week
    Who would have thought that going into this game we would have Wolves in a position to overtake Chelsea if they won this game, however Chelsea have been playing pretty well recently including demolishing Newcastle 5-0 last week, so they had to be favourites for this game. Wolves however came out fighting and caught Chelsea off guard and were 2-0 up within 10 minutes. Chelsea were never given a chance to settle and even once they reduce the defecit to a single goal they very quickly let Wolves through again and the two goal lead was enough to see Wolves through to the whistle to get the three points.

League Table
    Last edited by mack4life; 06-04-2012 at 20:36.

Amateur

Another draw! Arhhh

Winless streak comes to an end, back in the Top 4. Totenham are destroying the league right now. The question is if they can keep this form for long. Cause, if they can, we are all fighting for 2nd place.

Amateur

Four points clear with a game in hand!! I'm loving this haha

Amateur

Not good enough from Arsenal in the league. Winning the champions league is our only hope this season.

Amateur

At least a sdaw keeps a small unbeaten run going, although beating QPR would have lifted us a place, and put us only in the relegation zone on GD, just wish that Rodgers would play 4-2-3-1, let Gylfi create something!

Part-Timer

Week 16 Report

Arsenal
    Squad

Aston Villa
    Squad

Blackburn
    Squad

Chelsea
    Squad

Everton
    Squad

Fulham
    Squad

Liverpool
    Squad

Man City
    Squad

Man Utd
    Squad

Newcastle
    Squad

Norwich
    Squad

Q.P.R.
    Squad

Stoke
    Squad

Sunderland
    Squad

Swansea
    Squad

Tottenham
    Squad

West Brom
    Squad

Wigan
    Squad

Wolves
    Squad

League Report

League Table
    Player Stats

The table has changed quite a bit in the last four weeks. Last time we had Man City starting to run away with things a bit, Fulham & Everton fighting for a Champions League place and Man Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea down in 6th, 7th & 8th. It's looking pretty different now, Spurs are 4 points clear at the top with a game in hand, Fulham are in freefall, Chelsea & Arsenal are slowly losing ground on the top of the table and Sunderland and Wolves have now jumped up to the European places. No real changes down at the rough end though, Villa and Swansea are both still rooted to the bottom of the table with Villa steadily falling further behind. The only real changes down there are that Wigan have dropped 5 places in 4 weeks to put themselves in real danger.

Stats wise it is pretty similar to last month, the big boys are dominating in terms of average ratings, but there are still some players from the lower sides still showing what they can do. Elliott Bennett has grabbed himself 4 assists in as many games to stop Norwich freefalling down the table, Papiss Cissé has found the net 5 times this month and Anton Ferdinand has started to pick himself up after a fiarly poor start to the season and has helped Q.P.R. to their tightest defensive run, only conceding more than a single goal once in the last month.

Semi Pro

Poor week all round. Gutted about Europe. That exit certainly changes the plans for January.

Amateur

Jeez very Poor run of form, can't win a League when your wins and draws colums are practically the same!!! Very poor result against Wolves to!! Disappointing to say the least!!!

Part-Timer

Week 17

Premiership:

Tuesday
    Wednesday
    Monday

Game of the Week
    I think that Chelsea could now legitimately be called a club in crisis. Sitting in 9th place before this game and less than half way through the season they are already 13 points off the top of the table, but only 6 points away from the relegation zone. If they are to stand any chance of finishing in a repsectable position this season they have to win these kind of games, however as has happened far too often this season they threw away a great chance to take home 3 points. Their passing was dreadful, giving the ball away to Wigan far too often, their defence opened up to Wigan too many times and despite creating quite a few very good chances their finishing was woeful. For a team who are meant to be one of the best in the country this just isn't good enough. Surely if this doesn't turn around in the next couple of months I could easily imagine them getting rid of a second manager in a year.

League Table

Semi Pro

Oh my days. Two shattering defeats to United and Liverpool. Not such a Merry Christmas for me.

Amateur

Finally picking up points! Come on

Amateur

Mack did you get my PM mate?

Amateur

The run just keeps going :-) 2-1 against poor Chelsea and massive draw at City if we had won that the league could have been over!

Part-Timer

Not even in January yet and you're saying the league is yours? Bit early for that isn't it?

Amateur

@mack ..can we add new budget for january transfer?

Part-Timer

I'm going to put up a post explaining the january transfer window, remaining budgets, all that kind of stuff, tomorrow morning.

Semi Pro

Need to start picking up so wins some how god knows how though need my Goalkeepers back

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    Need to start picking up so wins some how god knows how though need my Goalkeepers back
    Guzan has been back for a couple of weeks now, doesn't seem to have helped you!

Yes, that's what I'm talking about Fergie!
    2 wins by more than 3 goals, in 3rd place, and only 6 points adrift from 1st. Hopefully Modric can help us get past City and Spurs and win the title.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mack4life View Post
    Guzan has been back for a couple of weeks now, doesn't seem to have helped you!
    i meant shay guzan is awful may have to find a cb in jan

Amateur

I'm not saying the league is mine just if we had beat city we would have been 7 clear with game in hand so could have been 10 points

Amateur

I'm not saying the league is mine just if we had beat city we would have been 7 clear with game in hand so could have been 10 points

I hope spurs crash and burn. No offense mate

Part-Timer

Week 18

Premiership:

Saturday
    Monday

Game of the Week
    Both Chelsea and Villa are desperate for points but for different reasons. Chelsea need to start making up ground on the top 6 while Villa have to start taking home some wins in order to avoid the humiliation of being relegated. While both sides were struggling for form before this game I still had to favour Chelsea, as they have at least had some good games this season while Aston Villa have pretty much just been dreadful all year, so for Aston Villa to walk away with the three points was a major shock. Chelsea controlled the game from start to finish, created bags of chances, and should have easily walked away with the win but once again their finishing was dreadful. A vital three points for Villa although they are still a long way off safety.

League Table

Semi Pro

yes we will survive i just know it (Aston Villa)

are you uploading the new save game file for the players ??

Part-Timer

I will upload it but probably not till tomorrow morning, the post explaining how this window will work will be up in a few minutes though.

Part-Timer

January Transfer Window

Transfer Deadline

2200GMT on 09/04/2012
    *So about 2 days time*

Club Information

Arsenal
    Remaining Wage Budget: £13,562
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £1,614,886
    Bank balance: £91,505,008
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available: 90%
    Results
    Squad

Aston Villa
    Remaining Wage Budget: £851,802
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £0
    Bank balance: £-4,646,897
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available: 20%
    Results
    Squad

Blackburn
    Remaining Wage Budget: £49,431
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £2,423,531
    Bank balance: £-5,256,912
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available: 35%
    Results
    Squad

Bolton
    Remaining Wage Budget: £28,233
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £4,000,000
    Bank balance: £-1,816,776
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available: 10%
    Results
    Squad

Chelsea
    Remaining Wage Budget: £163,329
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £1,805,862
    Bank balance: £1,902,369
    Results
    Squad

Everton
    Remaining Wage Budget: £383,997
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £2,902,263
    Bank balance: £-9,377,831
    Results
    Squad

Fulham
    Remaining Wage Budget: £863,068
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £5,187,375
    Bank balance: £-738,835
    Results
    Squad

Liverpool
    Remaining Wage Budget: £508,249
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £9,039,860
    Bank balance: £-4,824,775
    Results
    Squad

Man City
    Remaining Wage Budget: £1,046,694
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £22,643,755
    Bank balance: £29,822,309
    Results
    Squad

Man Utd
    Remaining Wage Budget: £139,128
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £2,563,399
    Bank balance: £-1,533,848
    Results
    Squad

Newcastle
    Remaining Wage Budget: £53,002
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £7,961,284
    Bank balance: £3,153,549
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available: 50%
    Results
    Squad

Norwich
    Remaining Wage Budget: £15,009
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £10,642
    Bank balance: £4,412,219
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available: 75%
    Results
    Squad

Q.P.R.
    Remaining Wage Budget: £92,030
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £2,651,934
    Bank balance: £-10,487,289
    Results
    Squad

Stoke
    Remaining Wage Budget: £-11,478
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £0
    Bank balance: £1,133,698
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available: 55%
    Results
    Squad

Sunderland
    Remaining Wage Budget: £70,306
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £887,880
    Bank balance: £8,179,293
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available: 70%
    Results
    Squad

Swansea
    Remaining Wage Budget: £-15,675
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £149,603
    Bank balance: £6,105,087
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available: 55%
    Results
    Squad

Tottenham
    Remaining Wage Budget: £109,536
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £11,467,368
    Bank balance: £58,563,961
    Results
    Squad

West Brom
    Remaining Wage Budget: £382,453
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £1,324,355
    Bank balance: £14,920,082
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available: 80%
    Results
    Squad

Wigan
    Remaining Wage Budget: £75,899
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £2,537,715
    Bank balance: £5,957,752
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available: 80%
    Results
    Squad

Wolves
    Remaining Wage Budget: £152124
    Remaining Transfer Budget: £4,802,912
    Bank balance: £16,999,280
    % of Transfer Revenue Made Available: 70%
    Results
    Squad

Transfer Window Rules

To save you having to read through everything on the first page again I thought I should repost the relevant rules here. Please read them again just to refresh your mind.

Transfers

8) Limits on transfer numbers are as follows:
    Transfers between clubs in the league - Unlimited
    Loans between clubs in the league - Unlimited
    Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 4 per season
    Transfers from foreign clubs - Maximum of 2 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January, maximum of 3 in a season
    Loans from foreign clubs - 2 per season
    Free signings - 3 per season
    Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs - Maximum of 2 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January, maximum of 3 in a season
    *A youth player is classified as a player aged 17 or under and valued at below £2,500,000**I believe that most of us have already reached the limit of foreign transfers, so please make sure that you are still within the limits before asking me to put a transfer through.

9)Transfer values are as follows:
    Transfers between clubs in the league - Agreed between Chairmen
    Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - Double the players current value
    Transfers from foreign clubs - 2.5 times the players current value
    Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs - Double the players current value IF they have not represented their nation and have played less than 10 senior games. Four times the players current value if they have represented their nation or have played more than 10 senior games.
    *If a player has a minimum fee release clause in their contract which is less than the calculated value then they can be purchased for the value of the clause*

11) If you wish to sign a player from another club in the league then you need to contact the chairman of that club, agree the details of the transfer, then let me know about it, and once I have confirmed it is all OK then you can announce it in the thread.

12) Your control over the sale of players is more restricted than with signing players. Players that you want to get rid of can be offered to other clubs in the league by posting up an announcement of your desire to get rid of the player or by contacting chairmen directly. You can also choose to release players on a free transfer however the remainder of their contract will come out of your transfer budget, or you can transfer list a player. To release or transfer list a player you need to contact me and I can sort it out for you.

Wages

13) The wages that players will be signed on will vary depending on the player you're signing and the club that you're at.
    Predicted League Position of 1st to 6th:
    Player aged 18 of less - 2 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 2.25 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2.5 times current wage
    Players aged 33 or over - 2 times current wage
    Players from own league - 1.5 times current wage
    Predicted League Position of 7th to 14th
    Players aged 18 or less - 1.75 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 2 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2.25 times current wage
    Players aged 33 or over - 1.75 times current wage
    Players from own league - 1.25 times current wage
    Predicted League Position of 15th to 20th
    Players aged 18 or less - 1.25 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.5 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2 times current wage
    Players aged 33 or over - 1.25 times current wage
    Players from own league - Same as current wage
    *Yes this looks quite complicated, but it should be fairly easy to understand if you remember where your club was predicted to finish. This list is at the bottom of the first post on page 1.*

Sale of Players

Just one little thing which I'm not sure I mentioned before, you all know about selling players to other managers in the league but I just wanted to clear up one thing.
    If you want to sell any players but nobody else in the league is interested then if you let me know by PM which players then I will use FMRTE to transfer list them. This doesn't mean that they will be sold, it just increases the chances of them moving on.

Adjusting Your Budgets

I will allow clubs to make adjustments to their budgets at the following rate:

£50,000 wage budget = £1.5m transfer budget

So if you wanted to add £3m to your transfer budget then your wage budget would have to be reduced by £100,000.

The only restriction I am placing on this is that you may not change your budget by more than £200,000 in wages, which equates to £6m in transfers.

As usual, if you have any questions, just ask me. And remember, don't announce anything in the thread until I have told you by PM that it is OK.
    Last edited by mack4life; 08-04-2012 at 18:38.

Part-Timer

Chairmen Still Needed For

Bolton

I am also looking for 3 people who would want to take over one of the newly promoted teams for the second season.

PM me if you are interested in joining the game.

Part-Timer

*I have made a slight adjustment to the limits on transfers, please read this again.*

8) Limits on transfer numbers are as follows:
    Transfers between clubs in the league - Unlimited
    Loans between clubs in the league - Unlimited
    Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 4 per season
    Transfers from foreign clubs - Maximum of 2 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January, maximum of 3 in a season
    Loans from foreign clubs - 2 per season
    Free signings - 3 per season
    Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs - Maximum of 2 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January, maximum of 3 in a season
    *A youth player is classified as a player aged 17 or under and valued at below £2,500,000*

I have put the changed bits in bold. So if you made two foreign signings in the summer then you can make one now, but if you made less than 2 in the summer then you can sign more than 1 player now, up to a limit of 3 for the season.

Kuzack looking for PL Move
    Sir Alex Ferguson has told us that third-choice goal-keeper Tomas Kuzack would be avaible for a fee of 4 million, and that after talking to the player, he would prefer to stay in the PL.
    "To be honest, Tomas(Kuzack) is a great keeper, he is just unlucky to be in the same team as David(De Gea) and Lindegaard. "
    He also talked about finally having Luka Modric at his disposal. "It's great to finally have him here. He has had a wonderful first half of a season with Totenham, and hopefully he can help us catch up to them."
    As for players who might be coming, he said one or two might be coming in, but no more.

Amateur

Spurs haven't got Carrick m8 still with Man Utd

Part-Timer

Yeah, I forgot Carrick and Modric in the summer transfer window, I set them both up as future transfers in January, just that Carrick's is due to go through in a couple of days time.

Amateur

injury problem damaged Chelsea...Klinsmann should know how to use youngster if he dosnt want sacked in the end of season

Amateur

Ok Mack cool :-)

Amateur

Default Man City Players up for Grabs

After talks with manager Roberto Mancini chairman Kristof Lazarević has decided that the following players are up for sale

Emmanuel Adebayor - £7'000'000
    Adam Johnson - £10'000'000
    Kolo Toure - £7'000'000
    Owen Hargreaves £2'000'000
    Stuart Taylor - £500'000

For more information contact the Man City chairman, swap deals considered
    Last edited by Kristof1982; 08-04-2012 at 13:30.

Amateur

I also hope spurs crash and burn

Part-Timer

I don't, I hate Man City with a passion and would love to see Spurs win the league.

Now I've got that out of the way, hopefully the Spurs chairman likes me now so, Gareth Bale for £700,000?

Amateur

Fulham Chairman Walker announces transfer list

Nathan Walker has today announced that he is still willing to listen to any offers for any players but some players has come to him unhappy at the club and will be transfer listed. These are:
    Chris Baird £2m
    Marcel Gecov £500k
    Simon Davies £1.5m
    Danny Murphy £1m
    Moussa Dembele £10m

All would also be available in swap deals
    Last edited by NathWalker; 08-04-2012 at 12:34.

Part-Timer

January Database

http://www.mediafire.com/?15t9enoy3iue67i

This is the current game database. Feel free to download it so you can scout players.

http://www.mediafire.com/?15t9enoy3iue67i

Amateur

Rodwell up for sale!

In a press conference today, the Everton chairman, Nirmit Arora announced that due to the club's current financial condition, Jack Rodwell has been put up for sale. The club would be willing to entertain offers around £15M.

Amateur

MODRIC & CARRICK DEAL GOES THROUGH

Tottenham have announced the deal that fell through in the summer due to paper work issues has finally been completed!

The deal was agreed in early September after the original deal was delayed and cancelled. Michael Carrick has said to be delighted to be 'home'

Park Ji Sung To Leave UTD.
    The asking price is of 12 Million, although swap deals will be considered.

Semi Pro

Some silly prices being quoted at the moment. Going to be a quiet window.

Amateur

Arsenal will not be buying or selling anyone in this transfer window. Dale Stones has quoted a few clubs about the value of a player and it seems that prices right now are at a record high. "yeah some clubs are asking way too much. We are ignoring all offers and will wait till the summer. We are confident that with the squad we have we can still push for Europe next season."

Semi Pro

Following Stoke City early exit from Europe and Carling Cup this season manger and chairman have decided to trim the size of the squad.

The following players have been told that they will transfer listed and any interest in them from other clubs is more than welcome.

Thomas Sorensen
    Jonathan Woodgate
    Wilson Palacios
    Dean Whitehead
    Kenwyne Jones
    Cameron Jerome

Amateur

Default Wolves announce players available to leave

The following players are all available to leave the club, all offers welcome. Interest in other players will also be considered.

Jody Craddock
    George Elokobi
    Dorus de Vries
    Carl Ikeme
    Juraj Halenar
    Wayne Hennessey
    Last edited by Spurs + Eastbourne 4eva; 08-04-2012 at 20:43.

Semi Pro

Aston Villa Transfer List

Ireland 2Mil
    Bent 20 Mil
    Abonglahor 18 Mil

Will listen to swaps aswell

Amateur

Some absolutely crazy figures being quoted.. no point in even being on the transfer list

Part-Timer

Deleted Now
    Last edited by mack4life; 05-10-2014 at 16:37.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EoinMcG View Post
    Some absolutely crazy figures being quoted.. no point in even being on the transfer list
    i blame liverpool for crazy prices if downing is worth 20 mil then abonglahor is defo worth 18 million and Carrol 35 Mil Bent is a proven goal scorer in the EPL so nothing crazy there just going with the market

Amateur

If people look at the teams budgets then they would see that there's no money around lol I've got 11m and Ive got second most so only city could afford 18m for Agbonlahor and that ain't happening lol

Semi Pro

If people look at the teams budgets then they would see that there's no money around lol I've got 11m and Ive got second most so only city could afford 18m for Agbonlahor and that ain't happening lol
    thats why there are trades welcome so money n players involved

Amateur

Erick Torres moved to Chelsea with transfer fee of £2.5m and wage of £8,800

Part-Timer

Just a quick message to say that anybody who was waiting for me to confirm transfers will have to wait till this evening. I have ended up having to go into work for the whole day and so obviously can't get onto FM.

I will check everything out by about 7pm and will reply to anybody who is waiting for a reply ASAP.

Amateur

Nath Walker announces New Signing
    Fulham chairman Nathan Walker has announced that Martin Kelly will be joining up with the club on a seaon long loan for a fee of £1.5 million and an agreed fee of £5million if Fulham get a top 10 finish in the league.
    He has also annonced that there might be some more news with another signing that could be announced if all the paperwork goes through with both the clubs
    Last edited by NathWalker; 09-04-2012 at 17:10.

Amateur

Blackburn Transfer List

Goodwillie- 2,500,000
    Vincenzo Grella- 1,000,000

Amateur

Default Wolves announce new signings

Wolverhampton Wanderers have today announced the signings of two new players.

Firstly German International goalkeeper Rene Adler has been signed from German outfit Bayer Leverkusen. This is a major coup for the club.
    Adler, 26, who has appeared for his country 10 times, is said to be looking forward to playing in the Barclays Premier League.

He was followed through the doors at Molineux by, 19 year old Czech Republic International, Vaclav Kadlec, who has joined from Sparta Prague. The young striker is destined for great things after making is Debut for his previous club at the age of 16.

Chairman Steven Kemp is delighted by the two new players and can't wait to see them in action.

As a result of the new additions, all 3 first team goalkeepers (Dorus de Vries, Wayne Hennessey, Carl Ikeme) have been made available for transfer along with striker Juraj Halenar. Any offers will be considered.

Amateur

Another signing at The Cottage
    Fulham have announced another signing in ex swansea midfielder Leon Britton for a fee of £2million and with Andrew Johnson going the other way.
    Pat Rice and Nathan Walker have now openly said that they are happy with the squad and feel they can press for european football next seaon.

Semi Pro

One in on a quiet deadline day

After failing to get into the Arsenal first team so far this season Andy Carroll has made a loan move to Stoke until the end of the season. This is seen as a chance for him to get first team football and prove to the management and staff at Arsenal that he can perform at the top level of English football.

This is seen as a coup by some given that Andy has been involved in two recent transfers totalling around £45m. With Soke well known for playing the ball more in the air than on the ground and Peter Crouch being one of the top scorers in the Premier League there seems little to stop Carroll making a late charge for the England squad this summer and really kick start his career.

Amateur

Adebayor signs for liverpool

Emmanuel Adebayor has signed for Liverpool from Man City for a fee of 7 Million. Adebayor is expected to lead the Liverpool attack with Luis Suarez.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast