+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Mack4life's Chairman Game

Part-Timer

Default Mack4life's Chairman Game

Ok, this is going to be my first effort at running a Chairman game. I have taken part in a few over the years and for some reason had never bothered to try and run my own. Well I've got bags of free time at the moment so I thought I would give it a go. The rules are going to be broadly similar to those of the other chairman games on this forum but with a few tweaks.

*The rules are based on those by ollie laaaaaaaad but with some changes*

This game WILL run for as long as I have people willing to participate. It will not end early.

Rules

General

1) Only sign up for this if you will be able to commit to it. Don't sign up if you can only get on the forums once a week or if you're going to drop out before the end of the first season.

2) You can chance your manager at any time and as many times as you want, but obviously changing manager often will be very expensive.

3) When a manager is fired the remainder of their contract will be pain in full.

4) Only realistic managerial appointments can be made, so no you can't hire Sir Alex Ferguson if you're managing Wigan.

5) If you want a manager from a team in the league then you will have to sort out compensation with the chairman of their current club. If you sign a manager from an AI team then the compensation value paid will be the remainder of their contract + 25%.

6) You may set your transfer & wage budgets to whatever you like, but just remember, set them too high and your club will run the risk of bankruptcy. Also, your transfers may not take you over your wage budget. If your manager chooses to do so there is nothing you can do, but you may not offer more money than you have set out in your budget.

7) Your facilities can be upgraded if you want to. The cost will be:
    £2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your youth system.
    £3,000,000 for a minor improvement to your traning facilities.
    After the first season I will allow chairmen to improve their stadiums if they desire, however the details of that will be sorted out later.

Transfers

8) Limits on transfer numbers are as follows:
    Transfers between clubs in the league - Unlimited
    Loans between clubs in the league - Unlimited
    Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 4 per season
    Transfers from foreign clubs - Maximum of 2 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January, maximum of 3 in a season
    Loans from foreign clubs - 2 per season
    Free signings - 3 per season
    Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs - Maximum of 2 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January, maximum of 3 in a season
    *A youth player is classified as a player aged 17 or under and valued at below £2,500,000*

9)Transfer values are as follows:
    Transfers between clubs in the league - Agreed between Chairmen
    Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - Double the players current value
    Transfers from foreign clubs - 2.5 times the players current value
    Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs - Double the players current value IF they have not represented their nation and have played less than 10 senior games. Four times the players current value if they have represented their nation or have played more than 10 senior games.
    *Represented their nation counts as Under 21s or Senior sides*
    *If a player has a minimum fee release clause in their contract which is less than the calculated value then they can be purchased for the value of the clause*

10) At the start of each transfer window I will post up a list of the top players available on a free transfer. If a chairman wants to sign a player they will PM me their contract offer. I will then announce the player on this thread and every chairman will have the opportunity to PM me their own contract offer. The player will sign for club who makes him the best offer. Posting up your offer in the thread rather than in a PM will result in the player rejecting it.
    *In the first season you can view the players in your own game, however after the first season if you want to see a players attributes then just ask and I can send you a screenshot, as obviously after the first season some players will have started to decline*

11) If you wish to sign a player from another club in the league then you need to contact the chairman of that club, agree the details of the transfer, then let me know about it, and once I have confirmed it is all OK then you can announce it in the thread.

12) Your control over the sale of players is more restricted than with signing players. Players that you want to get rid of can be offered to other clubs in the league by posting up an announcement of your desire to get rid of the player or by contacting chairmen directly. You can also choose to release players on a free transfer however the remainder of their contract will come out of your transfer budget, or you can transfer list a player. To release or transfer list a player you need to contact me and I can sort it out for you.

Wages

13) The wages that players will be signed on will vary depending on the player you're signing and the club that you're at.
    Predicted League Position of 1st to 6th:
    Player aged 18 of less - 2 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 2.25 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2.5 times current wage
    Players aged 33 or over - 2 times current wage
    Players from own league - 1.5 times current wage
    Predicted League Position of 7th to 14th
    Players aged 18 or less - 1.75 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 2 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2.25 times current wage
    Players aged 33 or over - 1.75 times current wage
    Players from own league - 1.25 times current wage
    Predicted League Position of 15th to 20th
    Players aged 18 or less - 1.25 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.5 times current wage
    Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2 times current wage
    Players aged 33 or over - 1.25 times current wage
    Players from own league - Same as current wage
    *I know that this seems a bit complicated but it is my attempt to make things a bit more realistic and to balance the game out a bit, so big clubs have to pay higher wages than smaller clubs would, and hopefully if this game runs for a number of seasons it could see the smaller teams being able to make indents into the top of the table*

Playing

14) Everything must be confirmed by PM before being posted on this thread. So for example, you don't announce a transfer until I have confirmed by PM that it has gone through, you don't announce a manager sacking till I know about it and have told you it is OK, and so on. You get the idea!

15) If you wish to take part in this game then PM me the team you want to take over along with your wage & transfer budgets. Then once I have replied to confirm that the team is available you will need to post up a press release on this thread announcing the new chairman.

Current Managers
    *Figures calculated by ollie laaaaaaaad*

Managers Contracts: Name, Wage, Contract Length, Cost To Remove

Arsenal - Arsene Wenger - 115k - 2014 - £17.94m

Aston Villa - Alex McLeish - 40k - 2014 - £6m

Blackburn Rovers - Steve kean - 25k - 2013 - £2.6m

Bolton Wanderers - Owen Coyle - 15k - 2012 - £780,000

Chelsea - Roberto Di Matteo - 15k - 2012 - £780,000

Everton - David Moyes - 50k - 2013 - £5.2m

Fulham - Martin Jol - 30k - 2013 - £3.12m

Liverpool - Kenny Dalglish - 40k - 2014 - £6.24m

Manchester City - Roberto Mancini - 100k - 2013 - £15.6m

Manchester United - Sir Alex Ferguson - 80k - 2012 - £4.16m

Newcastle United - Alan Pardew - 9.5k - 2016 - £2.47m

Norwich City - Paul Lambert - 10k - 2012 - £520k

QPR - Mark Hughes - 55k - 2014 - £8.58m

Stoke City - Tony Pulis - 20k - 2012 - £1.04m

Sunderland - Martin O'Neil - 20k - 2012 - £1.04m

Swansea City - Brendan Rodgers - 12k - 2014 - £1.87m

Tottenham Hotspur - Harry Redknapp - 46k - 2013 - £4.78m

West Bromwich Albion - Roy Hodgson - 35k - 2012 - £1.82m

Wigan Athletic - Roberto Martinez - 13k - 2014 - £2.02m

Wolves - Terry Connor - 10k - 2012 - £520,000

Current Finances

Arsenal
    Balance: £129,167,312
    Wage Bill: £1,199,906

Aston Villa
    Balance: £9,472,306
    Wage Bill: £805,796

Blackburn
    Balance: £2,083,350
    Wage Bill: £494,677

Bolton
    Balance: £2,234,960
    Wage Bill: £533,371

Chelsea
    Balance: £40,616,643
    Wage Bill: £1,791,009

Everton
    Balance: £6,097,373
    Wage Bill: £761,643

Fulham
    Balance: £8,813,845
    Wage Bill: £701,900

Liverpool
    Balance: £17,703,490
    Wage Bill: £1,477,970

Man City
    Balance: £153,541,021
    Wage Bill: £2,316,368

Man Utd
    Balance: £84,363,474
    Wage Bill: £1,447,109

Newcastle
    Balance: £27,031,595
    Wage Bill: £738,435

Norwich
    Balance: -£4,427,908
    Wage Bill: £214,627

Q.P.R.
    Balance: -£3,372,226
    Wage Bill: £818,401

Stoke
    Balance: £6,585,279
    Wage Bill: £583,506

Sunderland
    Balance: £32,582,583
    Wage Bill: £835,608

Swansea
    Balance: -£1,073,542
    Wage Bill: £269,922

Tottenham
    Balance: £92,054,724
    Wage Bill: £1,010,505

West Brom
    Balance: £17,196,343
    Wage Bill: £561,750

Wigan
    Balance: £8,488,221
    Wage Bill: £358,367

Wolves
    Balance: £14,495,732
    Wage Bill: £416,898

Current Chairmen
    *Predicted league position is shown infront of the team name*
    4th - Arsenal - Dale Stones - swfc4life22
    9th - Aston Villa - Long Tym Toon - toonbalmy87
    15th - Blackburn Rovers -derby4everr
    13th - Bolton Wanderers -
    3rd - Chelsea - Iman Iskandha - rennomillo
    8th - Everton - Nirmit Arora - nirmit
    10th - Fulham - Nathan Walker - NathWalker
    5th - Liverpool - Thomas Gerrard - Blackwolves
    1st - Manchester City - Kristof Lazarevic - Kristof1982
    2nd - Manchester United - Gary Neville - TheGreatTraveler
    7th - Newcastle United - Adam Lashley - Lashley
    18th - Norwich City -
    16th - QPR -EoinMcG
    12th - Stoke City - Kristopher Scott - kris0710
    11th - Sunderland - Alex Shaw - Mack4life
    19th - Swansea City - Nicholas Jameson - Jamo456
    6th - Tottenham Hotspur - Jack Bullock - UkFootballScore
    14th - West Bromwich Albion - Richard Hatton - thenzon
    20th - Wigan Athletic - Jason Powell - JP66
    17th - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Spurs + Eastbourne 4eva

Important

This is a save game which has the exact database I'm using at the start of the game.
    You can use this to see which players are available, use it to scout, and so you can see the current values & wages of every player.
    Just download it, put it in your save games folder, and load it up in game.
    Download Link

*Loans*

I have had a couple of people ask questions about how to make a loan of a player from abroad. I will handle it by adding the player to your squad for the duration of the loan as there isn't a way to create loans in FMRTE. You will always have to pay 100% of their wages.
    As for who you can loan, if it is realistic it will be allowed. So any player who is listed for loan, fine, most players who are listed as backup, fine, Lionel Messi, not OK!

*Youth Players*

If a youngster is available for a direct contract approach in the game then the cost to sign them will be the compensation that the club requires in the game. E.g. If you approach to sign Bernard Mensah from Watford, the cost of signing him will be £1.21m, as this is the compensation that Watford ask for in game.
    Last edited by mack4life; 02-05-2012 at 12:15.

Part-Timer

Shorts' Reign Is Cut Short

After only 3 years involved in the club and less than 6 months as Chairman, Ellis Short has announced that he will be selling the majority of his shares in Sunderland AFC. Short announced that his decision to relinquish his majority was because while he has enjoyed his time in Sunderland he believes that the role of Chairman should be held by somebody who is more passionate about the club and the sport of football than he is.

After the departure of Short it didn't take long for a new Chairman to be found, with the role being taken by Alex Shaw, a lifelong Sunderland fan, although this will be the first time he has been involved with the club.

In his first press conference as Chairman, Mr Shaw announced that his desire is to establish Sunderland AFC as a top 6 team within the next 3 seasons and to bring the team their first Premier Division title since 1935 within 6 years. He also said that Martin O'Neill had his full backing and that he firmly believed that if any manager in the modern game could achieve his goals, it was O'Neill. In order to assist with the process Mr Shaw has made £15m available for transfers and has set the wage budget at £1,135,000 giving Martin O'Neill just under £300k to play with.
    Last edited by mack4life; 25-03-2012 at 22:06.

Amateur

Mohamed Al Fayed Steps Down!

Fulham Chairman Al Fayed has decides to sell the majority of his shares in the club after claiming he no longer has the desire to own a 'small' club like Fulham and is interested in taking over a club that will win trophies.
    It did not take long for Fulham to find a new Chairman with Nathan Walker taking over in the role. He is said to be looking for a replacement to Martin Jol after he publically wished to continue working with Al Fayed although he has said nothing yet has been decided. He has set a transfer budget of £25million and a wage budget of £1.7million. As he hopes to take Fulham to the next level and finish in the top 4 within 2 seasonand to be a major force in Europe within 6 season.

Can I become Man. U's Chairman?

Amateur

Tottenham Hotspur - Spurs Announce change in Chairman!

Unbelievably Daniel Levy has stepped down as head of Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur today after a heated argument with fans during a charity event.

A witness said Levy had reacted angrily towards a fan giving him abuse about last seasons downfall and ultimate failure Champions League Qualification.

Jack Bullock has taken over as Interim Chairman for now as next in line but hopes to take full charge after a chunk of Levy's share in the club.

More to follow....
    Last edited by UkFootballScore; 25-03-2012 at 14:39.

Amateur

I wouldn't mind being Newcastle's chairman.

"WHAT?" Fergie's response to Man U take over
    Yes, today an investor group has bought out the Man. United chairman, and have decided to install a man of the house to help lead the team. Gary Neville has been chosen to become chairman less than a year after retiring from proffesional football. Gary has been clear that Fergie's job is not going to be touched unless the team really underperforms, although he is confident that won't happen with Fergie in charge of the team. With his advisors, Neville has announced that a transfer budget of 32 million will be avaible, with a wage budget of 1.6 million. This comes as a shock to many fans, with more sure to come.

Amateur

guys check out this site for scouting the best players! they have profiles for each player and have his stats for 5 seasons later for each player and have wage and value details for each player at start of game so can easily work out cost of players! some gems in there for sure! http://footballmanagerstory.com/scou...t-player-list/

Amateur

Medical problems force Kenwright to step down!

Being affiliated with Everton F.C. for more than 20 years, Bill Kenwright has decided to sell the majority of his stakes in the club and step down as the chairman citing medical problems as the reason for this big step. Kenwright believes he is no longer fit enough to carry on the job of the chairman and is of the opinion that another candidate would be able to perform the duties of the chairman better than him.

After the departure of Kenwright, the role of Chairman of Everton F.C. has been taken over by Nirmit Arora.

In a press conference, Mr. Arora has shown his ambition to take the club forward and establish Everton as a top four club. He showed his full faith in manager David Moyes as the man to take the club to the next level. He has also made £15M available for transfers and sanctioned 1.1M for wages.
    Last edited by nirmit; 25-03-2012 at 17:38.

Part-Timer

Important

This is a save game which has the exact database I'm using at the start of the game.
    You can use this to see which players are available, use it to scout, and so you can see the current values & wages of every player.
    Just download it, put it in your save games folder, and load it up in game.
    Download Link

Amateur

TOTTENHAM SIGN WONDERKIDS!

Spurs have announced the signings of Wonderkids Neymar from Brazilian side Santos and Kara from Norwegian outfit Tromso.

The fee for the highly sought after star Neymar was around £20m and the wages received is said to be around 51.75k p/w!
    This will be seen as a coup for the club after reports from Spain & Brazil said he was wanted by top sides like Barcelona, Real Madrid & AC Milan!

The signing of Kara has come as a shock to Spurs fans as he is unknown but Manager Harry Redknapp "i've got high hopes for this lad, he is a top top player! Triffic!"

The cost of Kara has received good response from the Tottenham faithful being a bargain at 2.4m and wages of just a reported 3.6k p/w he is a low risk signing and one the fans hope to be a long and successful career at the North London club!

Amateur

Due to the two signings made by Chairman Jack Bullock he has shown a huge amount of ambition for the club and as a result Daniel Levy has sold the remaining shares to him and Jack Bullock now has total control over the club!

Part-Timer

Just to let everybody know, you can make your transfers any time from now till when I announce that the transfer window has ended. This will probably be 48 hours after all 20 teams are taken. Any transfers you want, just PM me and I will check whether everything is OK and that your values are correct and then you can announce them.

Amateur

Mike Ashley steps down; Lashley takes over.

"It was announced earlier this morning that Mike Ashley had stepped down as Newcastle chairman. Hours later it was announced that Adam Lashley had gained his shares, thus taking over the football club. Lashley is alleged to of said he will spend any amount needed to ensure success for the club"

Semi Pro

I'll be Aston villa

Amateur

Tottenham announce Player Transfer List!

Giovani dos Santos - £6m / Loan £1m fee
    Jake Livermore - £5m
    Tom Huddlestone - £7m / Swap Deal Considered
    Jermain Defoe - £10m / Swap Deal Considered

Amateur

Fulham Chairman Nathan Walker wants new faces!!
    He accepts that to do this sacrifices within the club need to happen.
    Transfer Listed Players are:
    Chris Baird
    Phillipe Senderos
    Bjorn Helge Riise
    Bryan Ruiz
    Steve Sidwell
    Moussa Dembele
    All offers will be listened to.
    He also claims that any other player at the club will be sold given the right offer.

Amateur

Amateur

In a shocking news this afternoon Thomas Werner has stepped down from the position of the chairman of Liverpool FC. The situation is currently unclear but sources closes from Werner has leaked a rumor that he stepped down due to personal reasons.

After 2 hours without a chairman, Liverpool FC's board of directors hired a stranger as the chairman of Liverpool FC. Thomas Gerrard, who will continue Liverpool's successful legacy is the youngest chairman of Liverpool FC in their rich history.

He has stated that Champions League qualification is the top priority for this season, Kenny Dalgish will remain as the manager. He has also transfer listed 1 Liverpool player.

Andy Carroll, who was bought for 35 Million has been transfer listed by Mr. Thomas Gerrard, who thinks that Andy Carroll is a waste of money and space. He will be available for 10 million.

Amateur

Bye Bye Jenkins!

It has today been announced that Huw Jenkins has resigned as chairman of Swansea, citing the fact that his personal fortune could not keep up with the exorbitant wages needed to attract players to a Premier League club.

Director of Football Nicholas Jameson has taken over as chairman, and it is widely expected that manager Brendan Rogers will have to sell before he can buy, and is possibly looking for swap deals to take place in order to strengthen the squad.

With this in mind he has announced that avoiding relegation will be the main priority this season, and that a seasonal review will take place in January, where funds will be mad available if necessary.

Rogers has announced that the following players have been made available for trade or sale:

Stephen Dobbie: £1m
    Kemy Agustien: £1m
    Ferrie Bodde: £500k
    Last edited by Jamo456; 25-03-2012 at 16:56.

Amateur

JAMOOOOOOO!

Amateur

Dale Stones Takes Over as Arsenal Chairman

Today it has been confirmed that Dale Stones, the Yorkshire businessman, has taken over with immediate effect the running of Arsenal Football Club. Peter Hill-Wood is said to be very happy with the offer Dale put forward and has 100% confidence that he can help take Arsenal forward, alongside current manager Arsène Wenger. In a brief statement Dale has said that he is 100% behind Arsène Wenger and will provide him with funds to make Arsenal the winning side they should be.

Amateur

This is just starting to get going now i love it!!!

Amateur

Same here. Really looking forward to this Now to get some players in my team :P

Amateur

Really hoping I was right to not give any budget :/
    Just want to clear the debt and then try and kick on, with some big signings

Amateur

already got two massive signings so happy already! might have bryan ruiz on a cheeky swap deal too so that might be it for me now lol wanna see what Redknapp can do in-game! anyone wanna make offers for ANY players feel free will consider anything!

Amateur

Dale Stones has quickly announced that the following players have been made available:

Tomas Rosicky - 2mil
    Johan Djourou - 5.5mil

Semi Pro

Lerner And Out

Mr Long Tym Toon has took Control of Aston Villa After Mr Lerner stated he was not interested in football anymore and was hoping to turn the club into a Ice Hockey team and after careful consideration and missing out on Newcastle United Mr Toon decided to buy Aston Villa which he knows with careful spending and the right manager the club will be in europe in 2 years

This being said Big Eck will stay in charge but will have no transfers as he is not Mr Toons first choice and too expensive to get rid off so basically he is the face of the club not a pretty one but nevermind nothing i can do about that. And without further rambling i would like to announce some important news:

Darren Bent up for sale for £25 million
    Stephen Ireland £4 Million can go smoke his shish somewhere else

Transfer Budget 45million for me not eck the reason being i would not trust Alex Mcleish with the steam of my Sh*t
    Wage Budget £1.8 Million
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 25-03-2012 at 20:14.

Amateur

The following players have been made available for transfer:

Tony Hibbert - £500K
    Magaye Gueye - £6M
    Leon Osman - £3M
    Darron Gibson - £2M

In addition, all other players are up for sale if the price is right.
    Last edited by nirmit; 25-03-2012 at 17:46.

Amateur

Abromovich died in a freak accident and his wife sold all its shares to the Iman Iskandha, a millionaire from Malaysia. Iman wants to do revolution in the team but will not spend big.

Amateur

BBC NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! Roman Abramovich has died in collision with a RAF Aircraft Carrier whilst in his £5,000,000,000 Yacht

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UkFootballScore View Post
    BBC NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! Roman Abramovich has died in collision with a RAF Aircraft Carrier whilst in his £5,000,000,000 Yacht
    Don't say things like that get people's hopes up

Amateur

BBC NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! Torres scores twice in ONE game!!!!

(Obviously this could never happen in real life i know this haha ........................ oh wait!)

Part-Timer

Important

I forgot to mention this earlier, but all players will be signed on a 3 year contract unless I am told otherwise by PM.

Part-Timer

Sunderland Chairman Announces First Moves

In a press conference today the new Sunderland Chairman, Alex Shaw, announced the completed signing of two new stars. The first player to be revealed was Cleiton Ribeiro Xavier, signed for a fee estimated to be around the £10m mark from Metalist Kharkiv in the Ukraine. Shaw told the assembled press that he was "sure that many people will believe we have paid too much for Cleiton, however I believe that his versatility and all round ability will see him thrive within the team and help to push us up the table".

The second player who will be pulling on a new Sunderland shirt this season is Vasilis Torosidis, a 26 year old Greek full back signed from Olympiakos. The fee is believed to be in the region of £5m with Torosidis expected to receive just over £40,000 per week. Torosidis has been ever present in the side for the current Greek champions for the last 5 seasons and is a regular in the national side too. Shaw went on record to state that "Vasilis is a player who has shown over the years that he is very capable in virtually any defensive position as well as displaying some attacking talent as well. It was this that sparked off my interest in Vasilis as I want to build a squad where every player can get involved all over the pitch."

While these two transfers will have used up the majority of the clubs transfer budget we suspect that there may be more deals in the pipeline. Shaw told us that "I am always looking for ways to improve our current squad and while we won't be making any more expensive transfers there is always talent out there if you look hard enough and I wouldn't be at all surprised if we had a few more new faces in the squad before the end of the transfer window".

Vasilis Torosidis

Cleiton Xavier

Amateur

TOTTENHAM ANNOUNCE SIGNING OF BRYAN RUIZ!

Spurs have completed the capture of Fulham midfielder Bryan Ruiz. The deal sees midfield battler Tom Huddlestone go in the opposite direction.

Huddlestone had been out of the Spurs side for a while due to injury and form of Scott Parker & Luka Modric, he has said to want to kick start his career working with former Spurs boss Martin Jol!

Tottenham have been looking at Ruiz for a while but Fulham snapped him up on Transfer Deadline Day last year. Were yet to see where Ruiz may fit into this Tottenham team but there will be no doubt as to where Huddlestone will fit in at Fulham sitting nicely beside former team mate Danny Murphy.

Amateur

Arsenal Announce Transfer Signings

Today Arsenal have completed the signings of Andy Carroll and Sime Vrsaljko. They have also announced that Kieran Gibbs is leaving the club to join Fulham in a deal worth 4mil. Tomas Rosicky is also leaving to join Fulham in a double swoop for the London club. Rosicky is moving for 2mil. Andy Carroll has signed for around 10mil while Sime Vrsaljko joins for 2.5mil. Carroll made headlines signing for Liverpool as he cost the club 35mil. He struggled for form and found it difficult to settle into the Liverpool playing style. Now he has a fresh start at Arsenal who were looking for someone to partner Van Persie up front.

Little is known about Sime Vrsaljko. The 19 year old Right Back has been called a real talent for the future and with Arsenal producing wonderkids in the past, this could be his ideal club. With him being a "Cheap" purchase there is no real loss for Arsenal and fans will surely be itching to see what he can do.

Arsenal also said that more transfer news will be coming soon with players entering and leaving the club.
    Last edited by swfc4life22; 25-03-2012 at 22:00.

Amateur

With us signing Carroll I am now willing to listen to offers for Chamakh. Send me a pm if you want him

Amateur

EVERTON UNVEIL FIRST SUMMER SIGNING

Everton Football Club is pleased to announce the signing of Willian from Shakhtar on a 5-year contract. The transfer fee is reported to be around £9.1M and the deal would see Willian earn around £20.4K per week. The chairman, Nirmit Arora believes that this signing would introduce a flavor of more flamboyant football at the club.

Semi Pro

EuroMillions Winner replaces Legend Coates

Stoke-on-Trent legend Peter Coates stunned the 'The Potteries' today by selling Stoke to recent winner of the EuroMillions jackpot Kristopher Scott.

Coates was 7 years into his second spell with Stoke but decided with a heavy heart that the time was right to move on. At the ripe old age of 74 he can now sit back and relax watching his favorite club from the newly named 'Peter Coates Stand' replacing the formerly named Marston's Pedigree Stand.

Scott's first job was to assure fans and players alike that manager Tony Pulis has his full backing and has no intention of replacing him.

'Tony has built up a good squad and done a fantastic job since joining in 2006. I am hoping that i can enjoy such a friendly relationship with Tony as he enjoyed with Peter.'

'Everything is in place for the club to make the step up now, great fans, lovely stadium, talented squad and thanks to the previous owner a decent finanicial position. Im sure you will see some players coming and going, much the same as other summers but we are all after the same thing success'

'The next 4 years should see this club continue to grow in all areas. After early talks with surveyors, asked to investigate the feasibility of stadium expansion, we were met with a positive response so the further the club grows on the pitch i endevour to match it off'

'Despite the recent win i have had i not be throwing huge amounts of cash into a black hole but any player that Tony feels the club need he knows where my door is. This club has been run well over the last few years and i seek to continue this.'
    Last edited by kris0710; 25-03-2012 at 21:49.

Fergie announces Transfer List
    "With the New Board and the money given, we are interested in buying some players to improve our squad. Sadly, some players will have to leave for that to happen, and I wanted to tell all other clubs who they are. Berbatov, Kuzack, and Valencia are transfer listed, while a few youngsters will be avaible for loan. Here is the official list:
    Berbatov: 12M
    Kuzack: 2M
    Valencia: 18M
    Pogba: Loan fee 350K
    Amos: Loan fee 200k
    Vermijl: Loan fee 70k

Amateur

Fulham Chairman Announces New Faces
    Fulham can today announce two new signings to the club. Tomas Rosicky for a fee of £2million and Keiran Gibbs for £4million.
    Walker also announced that he expects many more new signings to the club within the next few days maybe with a certain young Brazilian joining?

More to come

Amateur

Another New Signing at Arsenal

Arsenal tonight have officially signed Left Back Alex Sandro. The 20 year old has signed from Porto on a deal worth around 9mil. On the deal Arsène Wenger said he was another great talent joining the club. With Gibbs leaving the club, Sandro provides great competition for places and excellent back up. With it being another youngster signing, will the fans be unhappy that for another season running no big star name has signed?

Breaking News! - Johan Djourou is expected to be announced as a Man Utd player very shortly. Stay tuned
    Last edited by swfc4life22; 25-03-2012 at 22:20.

Djourou Makes Manchester Move
    As expected just minutes before, Johan Djourou is now a Manchester United player coming from Arsenal for a fee of 4 million. However, that wasn't the only deal announced as Manchester United have said that they have accepted an offer from Sunderland for a 6 Month Loan on striker Danny Welbeck, as long as Danny accepts the deal himself, wich shouldn't be a problem as he was there the season before on loan.
    Rumors have started putting Modric in the United Line-Up, although it's not sure if a deal will be made or not.

Amateur

Fulham Chairman announces another new signing
    Nathan Walker has announced his delight in singing long term target Lucas Moura for a transfer value of £13.125m it is thought that he will be on wages of £19,250 per week.

It is sure that there will stil be a couple more signing to be seen at craven cottage in the next few days with a deal for a certain CB in the makings as we speak.

Semi Pro

Three In as Pulis looks to build

Stoke City today hosted a five man press conference. Seated inside the Britannia Stadium was new owner Kristopher Scott, manager Tony Pulis and the three new players brought in to bolster the squad.

First up is a player well known the the Championship for his midfield brilliance. Jacob Butterfield has completed his deal to join Stoke for a fee in the region of £700,000. A player who has come through the Barnsley youth team has made 66 league apps for The Tykes and has previously been linked with a host of Premier League clubs. Coming into his final year of contract Pulis decided to strike now.

Second through thd door is a youngster who knows Stoke well. Adam Vaas has joined from Italian Serie B side Brescia and will look to prove people wrong as the 22 year old was shown the door by a then Championship side Stoke back in 2007. Having gone to Italy he has played 83 times in Serie B and 20 times in Serie A. The deal went through for a fee around £1.7m

Finally today Stoke can reveal the signing of 20 year old Costa Rica forward Joshua Villalobos. He joins for a fee of £688k amd has suprised many people as he is unknown to many. Pulis was quick to point out not many had heard of Javier Hernandez a year ago but look at him now.

Chairman Scott was quick to point out that the club are still in the market for a couple more players but is also looking to trim a few fringe players from the squad. With that he announed that Thomas Sorensen is to be transfer listed along with Carlo Nash, Salif Diao, Ricardo Fuller and Mamady Sidibe. He was also quick to point out the the final four of those players were avaliable on free transfers with Sorensen the only player the club were looking for a fee.

Amateur

I'm not liking the wage structure but loving this game guys lol

Part-Timer

Important

I have made a slight tweak to the wage structure. It only affects transfers between two clubs in the league and is simply to try and avoid the wages for them spiralling too far out of control.

Anybody who I told was over their wage budget and couldn't go through with a transfer, PM me because the situation may have changed.

Thanks.

Part-Timer

Chairmen Still Needed For

Blackburn
    Bolton
    Norwich
    Q.P.R.
    West Brom
    Wolves

Anybody who wants to take over one of these clubs just PM me.

Part-Timer

More Action at the Stadium of Light

Well, Alex Shaw did say that there would be more movement at Sunderland and he wasn't lying. Once again he has made two new signings, but only one that anybody has ever heard of!

The first player to be making the trek up north is Danny Welbeck, who has agreed to a 6 month loan however we understand that both clubs are prepared to consider extending the loan till the end of the season if Welbeck receives regular games and fits into the Sunderland squad well. When asked why he made the approach for Welbeck, Shaw said that "Danny is a player that I have kept an eye on for a while now. He has huge potential and while he was here last season he showed some flashes of brilliance. I firmly believe that Martin O'Neill can get the best out of him and hopefully he will enjoy his time here and choose to stay till the end of the season."

Next up is a player who is quite well known by the fans of Neman Grodno, winners of the 1992 Belarusian Cup, but not heard of anywhere outside of the club. Pavel Savitskiy is a 16 year old versatile attacker who has been a regular in the Neman Grodno side for the past 12 months, however nobody yet knows if he has what it takes to ever make it at a top level. We don't know what the value of the deal was but sources close to the Neman Grodno management have hinted that the deal was approaching the £250,000 mark. If that is the case then it isn't a big money transfer but for an unknown 16 year old with no obvious pedigree it could be £250,000 too much.

Pavel Savitskiy in action for Neman Grodno

Danny Welbeck making his England debut

Today Shaw also announced that he was looking to move on a few members of his squad in order to lighten the load on the wage bill and free up a bit more funding to give him the option of bringing in another fresh face or two. The players he announced are available were:

Kieran Richardson - £3.5m or Loan with a fee of £500k
    Matthew Kilgallon - £2m
    Billy Knott - £750k
    Simon Mignolet - Available in a trade for another keeper

Amateur
    The sheer depths of hell watching pineapple games

Default Manchester City Chairman Steps Aside

BREAKING NEWS

Manchester City Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak has sold a 51% stake in the Club to Serbian Tycoon Kristof Lazarevic, he said that he was stepping aside to spend more time developing Football in the Middle East so the Gulf Countries have a good chance of performing at Qatar 2022, he said he would still continue his strong investment in the club ad would be around in a advisatorial capacity.

Kristof Lazarevic was quoted as saying "It is known that I am a fan of Partizan Belgrade but I have a strong feeling for Manchester City, and I hope to be able to continue the clubs strides and help them develop into one of the Biggest clubs on the planet.

More news to come....

Amateur

TOTTENHAM INVOLVED IN TRANSFER MARKET ONCE MORE!

Fulham have confirmed Michael Dawson is set for a medical at the club. The fee of £2m has been agreed with Tottenham and can expect news of a complete transfer soon.

After Tottenham failed to secure Champions League football this season Luka Modric has desired his Intensions to leave White Hart Lane. Manchester United came calling and the sides have thrashed out a deal involving former Spurs midfield general Michael Carrick plus cash. We are not sure on the cash deal but said to be around £14m

Semi Pro

are kidding me Jesus should asked for nani and carrick and money bargain of the season u could of had bent and 14 mil for Modric

Amateur

Default Manchester City Press Conference

The new Chairman of Manchester City has today backed current manager Roberto Mancini with a transfer budget of £100'000'000 and a weekely wage budget of £3'500'000 per week he has also anounced that the following players are available for Transfer

Carlos Tevez
    Gareth Barry
    Pablo Zabaleta
    Stuart Taylor
    Mario Balotelli

Semi Pro

Aston Villa Press Conference

I would like to welcome you all here to Villa Park of lengthy Negotiations lasting over 3 days i am proud to announce the following Signings

Leandro Damião for a reported £12.5 Million

The Manchester United Destroyer Nicolas Gaitan for a Reported £10 Million

And Finally the Party Boy

Giovanni Dos Santos from Tottenham for a Reported fee of around £5Million

Amateur

Arsenal Announce More Players Can Go

Arsenal have announced that Chamakh and Gervinho are for sale and would welcome any offers for these two players. It is thought that Arsenal have seen better replacements for them in the current market. Also Arsenal will be announcing something new about one of their staff members. More on that later.
    Last edited by swfc4life22; 26-03-2012 at 12:52.

Amateur

I know I could have got more for modric but I like carrick and he's a ready made replacement

Semi Pro

Pulis slams Premier rival

In a heated press conference today Stoke manager Tony Pulis launched an attack on a fellow Premier League manager and chairman following what was described as 'insulting and disrespectful' offer for the clubs defender Ryan Shawcross.

"I think that is insulting, let's be clear about Ryan, I make the decisions here, i didn't sell him last year and said to him that I would bring in more quality players and we have so why on earth would we accept such a joke of an offer"

“I think it’s unfair on the Stoke fans and I think it’s unfair on Ryan. The league must do something about the way people manage themselves and if they think these childish games will unsettle Ryan then they dont know the lad" Pulis continued.

More to follow...

Amateur

Tottenham ins & outs

Ins:
    Neymar - 20m
    Kara - 2.4m
    Bryan Ruiz - Swap Deal
    Michael Carrick - Swap Deal

Outs:
    Giovani dos Santos - 5m
    Tom Huddlestone - Swap Deal
    Michael Dawson - 2m
    Luka Modric - 14m+Swap Deal

Amateur

CHELSEA NEWS!!!
    Iman set a transfer budget of £20million and a wage budget of £2.0million. He also listed out the player he doesnt want.

Transfer list
    Essien
    Obi Mikel
    Kalou

Semi Pro

Scott releases statement on Shawcross

"We have got quality players, who will go on to play for top top sides, not only in this country but abroad. We are Stoke, we have to buy and sell players, and you can't stop a lad going up to the top level, the top six teams, and I would never do that. But if we let our players go we expect and demand a fee to match the talent."

"We don't want to sell Ryan, full stop. He is the kind of player that are the difference between staying up and getting relegated. You've got to be strong at the back to stay up. He is just brilliant, a wonderful player."

"For a club to offer such an appalling amount of money for of the most consistant young English players in the country is nothing short of scandalous. The way some people work is almost laughable. I have been a chaiman for days and already im amazed by some"

"With a club our size every player has a price, im not going to lie and say otherwise but until the valuations are met then i am more than happy to continue with the current squad. Tony has brought in three players so far, with more to come i would hope. We are a club going places and players like Ryan know this"

Amateur

Nath Walker Hints at Manager Exit with a Possible Arsenal Favorite to be his replacement!!

Nathan Walker has today hinted that he is looking to sack Matin Jol with immediate effect due to Jols recent press conference about wating to continue working with Al Fayed. Nothing as of yet has been confirmed
    There also could be news about a replacement for the job.

Amateur

Newcastle United announce transfer listings

"Earlier today Newcastle sent word to other clubs that the Ameobi pairing, Sammy & Shola have been transfer listed. Both players have welcomed the chance to gain first team experience with manager Alan Pardew stating: "Both the lads are parting on good terms. They've been influencial in our success but I cannot promise them first team football and they're wasted here." Is this a sign of things to come at the toon? New chairman Adam Lashley has only been in charge a day and already players are being shipped out, with the chairman and Alan Pardew apparently looking to sign some players at the back where they're currently lacking. Kyriakos Papadopoulos & Dedryck Boyata are apparently being targeted, with the latter being waited on until his loan spell at Bolton ends."
    Last edited by Lashley; 26-03-2012 at 18:13.

Amateur

Lashley I have signed Sime Vrsaljko. Read one of my posts above where I announce it

Just so you don't spend time looking at him when others are available

Amateur

cheers mate will edit it

Amateur

Kyriakos Papadopoulos Newcastle bound

Quote Originally Posted by NUFC.COM

"It's official. After a report earlier today that Newcastle were reportedly interested in Greek defender, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, it's now been announced officially by the club that he's put pen to paper on a 3 year deal. He's signed for the club for an undisclosed fee. Now whether Lashley & Pardew are still looking at Dereck Boyata is another thing entirely now they've got their main man at the back."

Yes, Man U make big Move
    Today Luka Modric was presented infront of a big crowd in Old Trafford as the newest Manchester United signing following his move from Totenham that saw Michael Carrick and forteen million go the other way.
    "I'm excited to be here at last. I am very thankful to all the Totenham supporters for all the support they gave me during my time at the club, but I want to fight for the Premier League season in, season out, something I currently can't do at Totenham...I know I will have to fight for my place here as there are many other great players, but I am confident I can win my place in the starting eleven and help the club win silverwear this season...I want to prove that all the money spent on me wasn't a mistake."
    When asked about the new signing, Ferguson was pleased that they where able to get him, knowing that Chelsea had been interested in him. He also said he wished the best for Carrick in London, while not ruling out any more signings. Modric will wear number 16 this season.

Amateur

BREAKING NEWS!

Everton close to securing deal for highly rated Barcelona youngster!!!

Stay tuned for more...

Amateur

I regret selling modric already! :'-(

Part-Timer

Yet more new faces for the Black Cats

We were always expecting more deals to take place that involved Sunderland and it turns out we were right. This venture into the market has seen Shaw venture into the loan market to bring in two experienced players from central Europe.

The first new player is Anderson Luís de Carvalho, better known to the world as Nene. The 29 year old attacking winger has spent much of his career playing in Spain & France, most recent with P.S.G. and over the years has shown some serious ability, both when it comes to providing & scoring goals and Shaw believes that "Nene has the potential to bring a real attacking flair to this side and hopefully we can persuade him to consider a permanent move to us at the end of the season." We understand that Sunderland will be paying his entire wage packet which comes to £67,000 per week, so they will be hoping that he can hit the ground running to justify his cost.

Next up is Mehmet Topal, a 25 year old Turkish defensive midfielder signed on loan from Valencia. Topal is primarily a defensive player who can play at either DM or MC however Shaw believes that he potentially has a lot more to offer. Shaw told us that he believes that "Topal easily has the ability to be a great box to box midfielder. He is very physically fit, is good with the ball at his feet, can move the ball around well, and is very solid defensively." Whether or not he is correct remains to be seen, all we know right now is that Sunderland will be paying just over £33,000 per week for his services.

Nene showing the kind of ball skills that got Shaw interested

Mehmet Topal celebrates after scoring against Stoke

In other news Shaw has shocked the Sunderland faithful by announcing that he is interested in pursuing a deal which would take Stéphane Sessegnon leave the club.

Stéphane Sessegnon - £10m or a deal can be negotiated for a swap with another AMC/R

Semi Pro

Mr Toon has threw his 5P over the "disaster" Modric deal i cant understand why he would sell him for so little Manure have got probably the deal of the last 10 years Modric is great player where as Carrick isnt even good enough to get into a bad england squad the deal should of been 60 plus carrick that man is delirious anyways how much you want for Bale 10 mil and nzogbia ;).

Amateur

Ahhhhhh I feel **** haha tbh though I reckon modric doesn't do much on fm and carrick is just as good in my opinion and I got neymar for 20m which has for to be a better deal surely lol

Amateur

"I want first team football"

Everton have acquired the signature of 20 year old Barcelona wonderkid, Thiago on a season long loan deal. Finding it difficult to play for the Barcelona first team day in day out, Thiago expressed his excitement upon the opportunity to play regular first team football and prove his credentials to the Barcelona management.

Amateur

Nathan Walker announces long term England defender transfer
    Fulham can finally announce the deal for Michael Dawson for a fee of £2million
    Walker has also said to have one more tranfer target maybe to be announced in the next few days

Amateur

Nath Walker Announces Jol has left the club after fallout
    Nathan Walker has today announced that Martin Jol has left the club with immediate effect and his successor will be the one and only Pat Rice who is taking a step up in his career after soo long as the Arsenal number two

Amateur

Default Jason Powell takes over Wigan

Jason Powell has taken over Wigan with reports stating Dave Whelan had felt he had taken the club as far as he could and hoped fresh ideas could take Wigan to the next level. Early signs are that Jason will listen to all reasonable offers on his players as he undertakes a complete evaluation of the current setup.

As for transfers, Jason has informed the media that he will be on the look out for any bargain deals.

Roberto Martinez's job is thought to be safe...for now.

Amateur

Default Manchester City Press Conferance

Chairman Kristof Lazarević would today like to announce the transfers of the following players to Manchester City Football Club

Mario Göetze - The young German starlet has signed for the club on a 5 year deal for a transfer fee of £33.125M
    Hulk - The Brazilian Beast has signed from FC Porto on a 5 year deal for a fee of £18.25M
    Maxym Koval - The young Ukrainian shot stopper has joined on loan for the season from Dinamo Kiev

Amateur

Jeremy Peace set to sell majority of West Bromwich Albion FC

It was announced today that the Former owner of West Bromwich Albion FC, Jeremy Peace , has agreed to sell a 60% share in the football club to Northern Irish born businessman Richard Hatton. Jeremy Peace has indicated that he would be looking to take a backseat approach in running the football club.

Unproven and Inexperienced Hatton, who earned his fortune through a nationally recognised scrap metal recycling company has now become the leading shareholder for West Bromwich, commenting to local press Hatton stated that he "Felt a great buzz around the place, and wanted to get things running early".

The clubs official statement from Hatton is as follows:

"-I would like to thank everyone in supporting me in becoming the highest shareholder of West Bromwich Albion FC.

-The Boards expectations are to have a stable mid table finish for the season

- I have decided to keep Roy Hodgson as the Manager for the time being and look forward to working with him."

It is unknown what Hatton's first move will be within the transfer market, however predictions suggest that he will be looking to improve albion's defensive capabilities.

**Did Email mack4life about west brom, but see someone taken the slot but no post called west brom?; so if it has been taken I will take another, if not here it is**
    Last edited by thenzon; 27-03-2012 at 10:25.

Part-Timer

Yep, sorry about that Thenzon, made a mistake when pasting the list into my first post. Don't worry, they are yours!

Part-Timer

Chairmen still needed for:

15th - Blackburn Rovers -
    13th - Bolton Wanderers -
    18th - Norwich City -
    16th - QPR -
    17th - Wolverhampton Wanderers -

Amateur

Wolves QPR Norwich Blackburn Bolton still available!!

Amateur

CHELSEA NEWS!!!

Iman wants to cut price for Essien!!

Transfer list
    Essien - 15m
    Obi Mikel - 10m
    Kalou - 7m

Amateur

toonbalmy i cant send you a message mate says you inbox is full
    Last edited by NathWalker; 27-03-2012 at 17:10.

Amateur

Fulham Transfers So Far
    In
    Tom Huddlestone Swap Deal
    Keiran Gibbs £4m
    Tomas Rosicky £2m
    Lucas Moura £13.25m
    Michael Dawson £2m

Out
    Bryan Ruiz Swap Deal

Amateur

Two new faces arrive at Goodison Park!

In a press conference today, Nirmit Arora today announced two new signings that Everton have made.

The first one is 23 year old Brazilian centre back, Douglas who joins from the Dutch side, FC Twente. He is a commanding central defender, displaying strong aerial ability, and he was widely considered to be one of the best defenders in the Eredivisie before making the switch to the Goodison Park. The transfer fee is thought to be around £4.8M with Douglas signing a 5 year contract getting around £17K per week for his services. Douglas said that he has full confidence in his ability to make the step up from the Dutch League to the English Premier League.

The other player to put on an Everton shirt today is 16 year old exciting young forward, Carlos Fierro who was a part of the U17 World Cup winning Mexican squad. He joins from the Mexican side Club Deportivo Guadalajara also known as Chivas. The Everton management had to part away with £1.4M for the deal which would see Fierro earning £18 per week. Fierro said he was looking forward to work under the Everton manager David Moyes.

Elsewhere, there are unconfirmed reports about an Everton player leaving the Goodison Park. More on this later...

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NathWalker View Post
    toonbalmy i cant send you a message mate says you inbox is full
    Should be fine now

Part-Timer

"Final" new player for Sunderland

Once again we're back at the Stadium of Light where Sunderland Chairman Alex Shaw has recently announced his 7th transfer of the season. This latest deal sees Simon Mignolet moving to Fulham while Sunderland will receive David Stockdale and £700,000. Speaking about this deal Shaw told the assembled press that "Stockdale is an underrated keeper. He is a great shot stopper and still has plenty of potential for improvement. I firmly believe that he can develop well at this club and has the potential to be a future number one for us."

Stockdale in action against Manchester United

Amateur

Another new signing at Craven Cottage
    Nathan Walker has today announced the singing of Sunderland goalkeeper Simon Mignolet in a swap deal for David Stockdale aswell as a fee of £700k
    Walker has also announced that he expects two or three more signings at the cottage before the deadline day.

Part-Timer

Transfer Deadline

I wanted to announce that the waiting for new Chairmen is over. The remaining clubs will remain fully under AI control with absolutely nothing about the club changed, however obviously if anybody wants to join the game once it is underway I will let them take charge.

The transfer deadline is set for 2200 GMT on 29/03/2012, so just over 48 hours from now.

I also wanted to announce that clubs may now sign players on a free transfer.

If there are any unattached players that you want to sign then you need to pm me the player name and the wage you want to offer the player. I will then announce that there is interest in that player (I won't name which team wants them) and all Chairmen will have 24 hours to submit an offer. The player will sign for the club that makes him the best offer.

Amateur

Kilgallon the Swan

Brendan Rogers today announced the 6 month loan signing of Sunderland defender Matthew Kilgallon, announcing that 'he will give us much needed experience at the back, as well as being a threat from set pieces, which, with the delivery of Sigurdsson, could be a great weapon.'

Rodgers also announced that Michel Vorm was also up for sale, with the club looking for a fee of around £5m
    Last edited by Jamo456; 27-03-2012 at 20:54.

Amateur

Tottenham Hotspur have completed the double signing of Mario Balotelli & Gareth Barry!!

The fee will be 20m and Emmanuel Adebayor will go back to Manchester City as part of the deal.

Part-Timer

UKFootballScore, please clear your inbox, I need to send you a PM.

Semi Pro

Aston Villa Announcement at Villa Park

Final Dealings for Mr Toon

I would like to announce the Signing of Clint Dempsey for a fee of £12 Million Plus James Collins whoever he is the transfer may seem a bit high but to me this guy is worth every penny he is Fulhams MR Consistent and also bring more attacking Football to the club and lots of experience and i hope Mr Delph will be able to learn of him because he the perfect professional to learn from

Amateur

Fulham Unveil Duo
    Fulham have today announced the signing of James collins with clint dempsey going in the opposite direction and 12 milion coming in
    ando also the signing of tim cahill for 4.5 million

Amateur

In a statement by Everton's spokesperson, the club has confirmed the departures of Tim Cahill and Darren Gibson. Cahill, who joined the club in 2004 and has gone on to make over 200 appearences for the club has been sold to Fulham for a fee of £4.5M. Meanwhile, Darren Gibson has left the club for Wigan Athletic for a reported fee of £1.5M. The club would like to thank Cahill for years of loyal service and would like to wish both the players luck for all their future endeavours.

Amateur

Default Wigan announce signing!

Wigan have officially announced the signing of Darren Gibson for a fee of 1.5M

It is also thought to be believed a couple more players are close to signing, with just some paperwork to be filled out before the deals can be finalized.

Jones for Loan spell?
    Sir Alex Ferguson has tolde the press today that young centerback Phil Jones could leave the club on loan to another Premiership club for the rest of the season. The loan fee is expected to be of 200,000, and the other club would have to pay atleast 80% of the player's salary. He also stated he was still listening to offers for Valencia although Berbatov would stay at the club. He also stated Park could be avaible if the offer is good enough, and preferrably a swap deal.
    After the press conference, rumors have started linking the Scotsman with multiple talented Youngsters including Real Madrid's Jese Rodriguez, Barcelona's Tello, Real Sociedad's Griezman, Athletic Bilbao's Muniain, Bayer Levrkusen's Michael Ortega, and New York Red Bulls's Juan Agudelo. It's unknown how many actually will happen, if any, but it seems like an interesting window for the Red Devils.

Part-Timer

Free Transfer Targets

This is a list of players who are currently unattached and who have had some interest. Each of these players has had at least one club submit an offer and in accordance with the rules I will now hold a blind auction for their services.
    Any chairman who is interested in signing them has until 2200GMT on 28/03/2012 to PM me their contract offer for any of these players. All I need from you is the wage you are offering and contract length, although the players decision will be made purely on the wage. If you post your offer in this thread then the player will reject it, only offers made by PM will be accepted.

Amara Diané - History

Arne Friedrich - History

Fernando Meira - History

Guti - History

Mahamadou Diarra - History

Malkhaz Asatiani - History

Zé Roberto - History

*I know that because everybody is sending me their bids, in theory I could look at them all and simply say that I offered a little bit more than everybody else for any players I wanted to sign. In order to show that I haven't done this I have sent a well established member of this forum a list of bids that I have submitted for unattached players and so after the auction ends if anybody wants to verify that my bids have not been changed then I will give you the name of the user so you can PM him to check.*
    Last edited by mack4life; 28-03-2012 at 12:43.

Amateur

Default SkySports

SkySports Exclusive

In a brief interview with Manchester City Chairman Kristof Lazarevic SkySports asked about the rumours that the moves of Mario Balotelli and Gareth Barry to Tottenham Hotspur have fallen through.

Chairman Lazarevic told us that he had heard from the FA that the moves had not been approved and is trying to contact the Tottenham Chairman for details of the transfers collapse, when asked if the players were now available he said that at this stage talks between Tottenham and Man City were to continue but an update would be available soon

Amateur

Whaaaaattt inbox now empty lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast