Jussi Jaaskelainen
    Levan Kenia
    Massimo Ambrosini
    Michael Ballack
    Royson Drenthe
    Sergio Asenjo
    Soufiane Afkir

Rules
    • This is a blind auction. Do not post any contract offers in this thread, all contract offers for these players must be submitted to me via PM.
    • All you need to send me is your wage offer for any players you are interested in.
    • You may bid for as many players as you want, however only 3 may be signed, even if you win multiple auctions.
    • If you bid for more than 3 players then you must also send me a list which ranks the players in order of preference. So your most wanted player as number 1, second most wanted as number 2, and so on. If you win more than 3 auctions this list will be used to determine which players will be signed.
    • Once a bid is made, that is it, it cannot be changed or withdrawn.

Deadline for this auction is 2200GMT tonight, 04/05/2012

Part-Timer
    Bill Shankly \'If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.\'

If I had a club, I'd be definitely looking at signing 3 or 4 of those. You could practically turn your club from mid table to Champions League contenders. I'm enjoying reading all your different ways of running things. Like an alternate story mode

Part-Timer

Well, it would be hard given that you can only sign 3 players from the auction!

Amateur

CHELSEA NEWS!!

Jurgen Klinsmann is the latest Chelsea manager to be shown the Stamford Bridge exit door.
    Fabio Capello was appointed as Chelsea manager and his team-building achievements at Madrid and Juventus were a factor in his appointment.

Part-Timer

Grella, Bruno Ribero, Bradley orr.

Yours for free.

Pm me ASAP! Need rid of them

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by glennuk View Post
    Grella, Bruno Ribero, Bradley orr.

Yours for free.

Pm me ASAP! Need rid of them
    What are the wages of all three?

Amateur

West Brom announce final signing
    West Bromwich Albion have announced the loan signing of Benfica's Eder Luiz.
    He will go on loan for a fee of £500k and his wages paid will be paid in full by West Brom.
    Chairman Bin der din dat was,as always,available to comment ;
    Reporter; How do you feel this signing will benefit West Brom?
    Din Dat;
    He is a magnificent player, and will undoubtedly play a key part in are season this term.
    Reporter;Will their be any more new signings for West Brom before the window closes?
    Din Dat;
    No.Apart from free transfers there will be no new faces at West Brom.We do not have any money now,so we won't be bringing in any new players,apart from freebies.There will be little transfer activity at West Brom next transfer window,as well,only loans and free transfers.
    Reporter;What are your aims for this season?
    Din Dat;
    We must get a Top Ten finish.If we do not Hodgson will be sacked

Amateur

Swansea have announced the signing of promising centre back Marc Muniesa from Barcelona, where he had found himself on the transfer list. The fee is believed to be around £1.3m, a good price for someone that had been tipped to go far in the game during his early career. He is not expected to be a first team regular at the Swans, but due to their reputation, and nickname of 'Swansalona,' it seems a good piece of business from Nick Jameson for a player who will fit in with the philosophy of Brendan Rodgers when called upon.

In an attempt to raise funds for three more players that are in the pipeline, Jameson has said that the majority of players are available for sale, and he will be sat by the phone ready to accept, or reject any offers made.

Amateur

A quick round up of Albion's transfers this season :
    Ins :
    Nigel Hasselbaink-St.Mirren,250k
    Sean Scannel-Crystal Palace,340k
    Tom King-Crystal Place,900k
    Aldo Parmesani-AC Milan,3.6m
    Kieran Westwood -Sunderland,2.5m
    Fraser Fyvie-1.7m,Aberdeen
    Joe Lewis-Peterborough,£1.2m
    Francis Coquelin-Arsenal,loan
    Mehmet Topal-Valencia,loan
    Eder Luiz-Benfica,Loan Fee-500k
    Outs :
    Graham Dorrans-Fulham,1m
    Craig Dawson-Stoke,600k
    However if West Brom's free transfers go through there could be 2 or 3 more names on the ins list.

Semi Pro

Stoke are still looking to off load the following players as the deadline approaches. Danny Higginbotham - FREE Salaheddine Sbai - FREE Danny Collins - FREE Rory Delap - FREE

Part-Timer

Transfer Window Is Now Closed

No more deals may be completed until January, although there are a few deals that have been completed but not announce yet.

I will post a summary of the window and an update on the free transfer auction tomorrow afternoon.

So I can't bid on the free players?

Semi Pro

Stoke City

Stoke have completed two loan deals as the window came to a close.

Coming in is forward Artem Milevskyi for a fee of £650k and goalkeeper Andriy Pyatov is also here for the season for £500k

That brings a total of 10 players and a manager coming in while 16 players have left the club.
    Last edited by kris0710; 04-05-2012 at 22:55.

Amateur

waiting the friendly result and want to see what Capello can do for Chelsea this season.

Part-Timer

Sorry guys, but there is going to be quite a delay till the next update. I've only just got back in from work and am heading back in to work in about an hour, and I'm in for all of tomorrow and until about 6pm on monday.

I'll try and get the first update done on monday evening but you may have to wait until tuesday.

Amateur

No worries mate, theres no rush. We understand you have to make a living for yourself

Yeah, its alright Mack. No Problem;)

Amateur

I'm really sorry to anyone who pm'd me last few days had massive family news my finace is pregnant so as you can imagine its been an emotional few days for me as its my first time :-D sorry again guys lol

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by mack4life View Post
    Sorry guys, but there is going to be quite a delay till the next update. I've only just got back in from work and am heading back in to work in about an hour, and I'm in for all of tomorrow and until about 6pm on monday.

I'll try and get the first update done on monday evening but you may have to wait until tuesday.
    No worries...

Quote Originally Posted by UkFootballScore View Post
    I'm really sorry to anyone who pm'd me last few days had massive family news my finace is pregnant so as you can imagine its been an emotional few days for me as its my first time :-D sorry again guys lol
    Congratulations...

Part-Timer

Congratulations man, no need to apologise for that! Like everybody on here I think we can all agree that real life comes first lol.

By the way, as you're in Weston Super Mare I expect you to bring your kid up properly to support Bristol City rather than Rovers!

Amateur
    The sheer depths of hell watching pineapple games

Congrats Daddy UkFootballScore 😉 we've just had our second and it's very exciting, there's no better feeling then being a daddy!!

Amateur

Congratulations, to be father! Like Mack said, real life should always come first

Amateur

Congratulations mate

Amateur

Congratulations mate

Semi Pro

nice one, congratulations

Amateur

congratulations

Amateur

hohoho daddy

Amateur

Just read this all the way through would love to get involved next time a team becomes free

Amateur

Cheers guys!!!!! :-D sorry mack Gonna be a Yeovil Town Boy/Girl and of course Spurs lol

Part-Timer

Fair enough, I would be really upset if you said Swindon but nothing wrong with Yeovil!

Anyway, I've made a start on getting all of the transfers done, I'm actually having to work all day tomorrow however so the next update will be Wednesday.

Semi Pro

Cheers guys!!!!! :-D sorry mack Gonna be a Yeovil Town Boy/Girl and of course Spurs lol
    I take back my congrates. Can't be seen to liking another Yeovil-ite lol

Amateur

Easy as Mack, we all have to make a living in our "reality stricken lives" before we can toy with our clubs!!!

Amateur

Looking forward t tonight update, if still on track...

Ashton is eagerly awaiting a response for a few agents, and is hoping to seal a few free transfers before the window is slammed shut for the pre-season... he also went onto stating that he was hoping for a good solid season and a successful start to his reign.

Part-Timer

2012/13 Transfer Window Summary

Free Transfer Auction

So, with 18 players up for grabs I expected there to be plenty of bids coming in and I wasn't disappointed, however despite the high number of bids, only 7 clubs walked away from the auction with new squad members.

The biggest money deal saw Ivica Olic joining Man City on a huge wage of £100k per week, although only for a single year at the moment. Lining up alongside him will be Daniel Van Buyten, also picked up by City for a comparatively small £60k weekly wage. The other big contracts given out on the day resulted in Aston Villa picking up the signature of Erik Lamela for £80k per week and Sergio Asenjo moving up north to Sunderland for £87.5k. Sunderland also brought in Massimo Ambrosini and Gabriel Heinze for £22.5k and £37.5k respectively.

Next we have three clubs who made good use of the auction to sign the maximum number of players they were able to. Blackburn brought in Danny Murphy, Gretar Steinsson and Juan Guillermo Cuadrado for a combined total just shy of £50k, Liverpool have taken on board Coutinho, Danijel Pranjic and Michael Ballack for around £165k while Wolves have spent big by their standards to secure the signings of Alberto Paloshi, Royston Drenthe and Soufiane Afkir for £122k.

Last but not least is West Brom, who kept things tight and only splashed out £6k to sign Jamaal Lascelles. The only two players who didn't manage to secure a deal from the auction are Jussi Jaaskelainen & Levan Kenia, who both received offers which fell through late on in the day.

Transfer Window

So after plenty of hard work by the Chairmen, their hands are now tied for 6 months and things are out of their control now. There has been a lot of activity within the league with some major money changing hands and I think this could prove to make the upcoming season very interesting indeed.

By far and away the busiest club of the summer was Stoke. They signed 14 players and sold or released 13, while also appointing a Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as their new manager. Despite the large number of new signings they only spent £21m, so plenty of value for money from their transfers, with the only big money move seeing Jelle Vossen join them for £6.5m. My pick of the bunch however is Marc Scheepens, a 16 year old Dutch defensive midfielder who has been tipped for great things in the future.

Following close behind Stoke in terms of activity is the group of Sunderland, West Brom, West Ham and Southampton. Sunderland brought in 10 players for a combined total of £34.5m with the bulk of that made up by Salvatore Bocchetti and Seydou Doumbia, and their fans must be hoping that all of these new players can prevent the end of season slump that they suffered last year. West Brom were far more careful with their cash, only spending an average of £1m for each of their 11 new players but with a good mix of youth & experience and with some players who have previous played for top clubs, will it be enough to allow them to push on from last seasons 13th place finish? For Southampton and West Ham their activity is obviously for a completely different reason. With 10 and 13 signings respectively, both sides have done their best to try and build a squad the can keep them safe in the division, and both have brought in some cracking players with their available funds. West Ham fans must be hoping attacking ability of Darwin Quintero can help drive them forwards while the experience of Manuel Almunia can keep them organised and tight at the back, however there is no doubt that this season will still be hard work for their new management team of Sven Sven-Goran Eriksson and Tord Grip. While West Ham searched all over the world to strengthen their side, Southampton stayed far more local, scouring the transfer lists of the other Premiership sides and taking on some great loans, Joe Cole, Favio Aurelio and Gervinho, alongside a pair of experienced players from Man City in Hargreaves and Wayne Bridge. As with West Ham though, they have a new manager for the team to get used to in the coming months with Frank Rijkaard taking the helm.

Next up are the big spenders. Man City, to nobodies surprise, threw their money around again, bringing in Eden Hazard for just shy of £30m and Holger Badstuber for almost £20m, spending a total of £55m this summer. The bigger surprise however was Wolves. After their 10th place in the league last season their chairman obviously felt that this was the time to invest heavily in the club and as a result they have splashed out over £26m on new talent.

Lastly I must give an honorable mention to 3 of the big boys for their confidence. Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd all kept their doors locked and none of them have made any new signings. Obviously their Chairmen must have faith in their management teams and their existing squads, although given that all three performed well below expectations last season I have to say that I'm very surprised by their lack of activity.

So, that about round things up, time to bring on the season!

*I'm about 50% of the way through getting all the database changes done so hopefully will have the update up tomorrow.*

Amateur

Good window !

I would've made a signing, but the club needed the money and I believe that the Youth players can step up, and that the signings from last season will be able to perform even better.

Amateur

while Wolves have spent big by their standards to secure the signings of Alberto Paloshi, Royston Drenthe and Soufiane Afkir for £122k.
    The bigger surprise however was Wolves. After their 10th place in the league last season their chairman obviously felt that this was the time to invest heavily in the club and as a result they have splashed out over £26m on new talent.
    Have spent quite big this window, hopefully can push on from last years 10th place.

Overall quite an interesting window, can't wait for the season to get going.

Semi Pro

The player I really wanted I got in Erik lamela wahooo !!!

Amateur

West Brom were far more careful with their cash, only spending an average of £1m for each of their 11 new players but with a good mix of youth & experience and with some players who have previous played for top clubs, will it be enough to allow them to push on from last seasons 13th place finish?
    It better be or Hodgson's sacked;)

Amateur

Transfer Window

West Ham their activity is obviously for a completely different reason[...]have done their best to try and build a squad the can keep them safe in the division, and both have brought in some cracking players with their available funds. West Ham fans must be hoping attacking ability of Darwin Quintero can help drive them forwards while the experience of Manuel Almunia can keep them organised and tight at the back, however there is no doubt that this season will still be hard work for their new management team of Sven Sven-Goran Eriksson and Tord Grip. While West Ham searched all over the world to strengthen their side. As with West Ham though, they have a new manager for the team to get used to in the coming months with Frank Rijkaard taking the helm.
    Ashton, definitely has been busier than he and the board had anticipated but he hopes that the new appointment of Sven can mould these players into a respectable Premiership team and he has stated he is willing to give a substantial sum for the January transfer window and hopes to push on in the second season.
    Last edited by kino4; 11-05-2012 at 21:18.

Amateur

Well, this is going late.

Amateur

hi is there any teams left to take over?

Part-Timer

This is still going on, I'm just having a few problems at the moment with work and am absolutely frantic and am only ever free for about 15/20 minutes at a time. I'm waiting till I have a few hours to sit down and get this all sorted out before continuing.

Amateur

Okay mate no worries, real life is more important

Yeah, it's alright mack.

Amateur

Haven't been on here for a while but seeing as the new season hasn't started yet I guess it's better late than never to do a transfer window summary for the Saints...and I think this pretty much sums it up well:

While West Ham searched all over the world to strengthen their side, Southampton stayed far more local, scouring the transfer lists of the other Premiership sides and taking on some great loans, Joe Cole, Favio Aurelio and Gervinho, alongside a pair of experienced players from Man City in Hargreaves and Wayne Bridge. As with West Ham though, they have a new manager for the team to get used to in the coming months with Frank Rijkaard taking the helm.
    I reckon signing Rijkaard could be a stroke of genius or a terrible decision given that he has been out of the game for a while, only time will tell!

Hoping I don't get relegated again! Come on you Saints!!

Semi Pro

Ok, updates are almost done, I will finish them off tomorrow & test the game and will get a few updates up tomorrow afternoon.Reason for the delay is because I'm broke as ****, am having to self fund my first year of Uni so have to save up about £12k by October and so am working about 70 hours a week right now!I'm also pretty busy trying to build a case to sue my previous employer for wrongfully dismissing me from the job. Long story short, I'm good friends with my boss' daughter and on a night out ended up shagging her best mate, didn't call her the next day, and 2 days later got fired! Yes I'm a **** but still, you can't fire somebody for being a **** outside of work lol!
    speechless mate. Good luck with the case though. Don't me to joke but hope she was worth it! Looking forward to the updates!! Come on Stoke!

Semi Pro

Ok, updates are almost done, I will finish them off tomorrow & test the game and will get a few updates up tomorrow afternoon.

Reason for the delay is because I'm broke as ****, am having to self fund my first year of Uni so have to save up about £12k by October and so am working about 70 hours a week right now!
    I'm also pretty busy trying to build a case to sue my previous employer for wrongfully dismissing me from the job. Long story short, I'm good friends with my boss' daughter and on a night out ended up shagging her best mate, didn't call her the next day, and 2 days later got fired! Yes I'm a **** but still, you can't fire somebody for being a **** outside of work lol!
    awesome i shagging your bosses daughters mate that is, if she was that pissed of you should of asked her for 3some with her mate and plus not your fault you had beer goggles on ahaha .i feel your pain i have two jobs start on morning at one finish at 2pm then go get my son from school feed him then off to my other work anyways good luck mack sue em fr all there worth
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 15-05-2012 at 21:48.

Amateur

Mack you sly dog you haha

Amateur

Feel your pain buddy, but seriously they can't fire you for being a horn dog out of work mate, open and shut case this one! Good Luck and looking forward to the updates!

Amateur

Ha good luck with the case, personally it depends on if it was an official night out (staff do), as you have a legal obligation to act appropiately when representing the company...

but looking forward to the update...

Amateur

How's it all going Mack?

Amateur

Will there be an update soon?

Amateur

You still alive Mack?? Chomping at the bit for an update

Amateur

Hope ya trial went alright mack!

Part-Timer

Unfortunately mack is in prison :P

Amateur

Ahhhh that does make sense!! :-D

Amateur

Update anytime soon?

Amateur

Is this still happening???

Banned

I think Mack is engrosed in Ri916's challenge right now. It's very addictive!

Amateur

Ah okie then, would still be nice to hear a word or to from the man himself

Amateur

This is sad.

Amateur

This is getting a bit depressing now...

Amateur

Yeah I would probably say that it is done and dusted folks

Part-Timer

For anybody who was in this and wants to take part in a new one, check here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...-Chairman-Game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8