+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Mack4life's Chairman Game

Amateur

Arsenal Sign 2 Youngsters

Arsenal have officially signed Mateo Kovacic for 2.2mil and Mbaye Niang for 3.6mil. Both players are under 17 and have a very bright future ahead of them. On the new signings Dale Stones was very proud to welcome them to Arsenal. Under the guidance of Wenger, these two players have the ability of becoming world class players. These are very exciting times ahead for this great football club.

On rumours that Arsenal have failed in a bid to sign defender Jagielka and midfielder Rodwell from Everton, Dale has said that Arsenal gave a very fair offer but Everton rejected the offer as they do not have cover for those places. It is thought that Chamakh was offered to Everton as part of the deal. Dale Stones also confirmed that they are in talks to sign a different defender and midfielder from a different club. Talks are still ongoing so nothing can be announced just yet.

Amateur

Balotelli & Barry deal falls through!!

The deal to take Mario Balotelli and Gareth Barry to White Hart Lane has fallen through due to wages issues, the pair could not agree to a wage salary with the North London club and now as a result Adebayor will stay at the club and both Barry & Balotelli will remain at Manchester City.

two duo are currently on the transfer list at City and are expected to be leaving the club over the next 24 hours!

Harry Redknapp "yeah i mean obviously were gutted not to be welcoming Gareth and Mario to the club today as expected but apparently the wages were an issues and this club stands by their wage budgets and will not be budging, I would have liked to have them at my club of course their top top players and would have gave the club stability and strengthen the side, but hey we move on.

When asked about future transfer Redknapp said "I don't think any more will be coming in only minor deals to be honest but we've said that before haven't we *wink"

This left journalists and fans alike pondering whether a last minute deal may be thrashed out inside the Transfer Deadline!

Amateur

Tottenham Hotspur Sign Zaragoza Yougnster!

An hour after Harry Redknapp revealed Spurs would NOT be signing anyone they have announced the signing of unknown winger Joel Valencia

He has immense potential and will provide cover for Aaron Lennon and probably sit in the youth set up until further development goes ahead

Part-Timer

Free Transfer Targets

Two more players have recently attracted contract offers from the Premiership and so are now up for auction.

In order to keep it simple I am putting the same deadline on these players as on the previous batch, 2200GMT on 28/3/2012, so just PM me a contract offer for these players if you want to.

Frank Rost - History

Salaheddine Sbaï - History

Semi Pro

How about those Toffees huh!!!

Amateur

What toffees toonbalmy87?????

Semi Pro

Everton against Sunderland yesterday I thought that jelavic was going to be awful becos afterall he came from the scotch prem but yeah he looks decent

Amateur

ahhhhhh i see he looked decent to be fair could have had a hat trick i was listening to my beloved spurs on radio lol

Semi Pro

Yeah they have added an extra 7 goal on top of there 3 haha jus wondering y r u guys bringing in hazard if he's a left winger and you have bale maybe selling bale to Barca where he smile on the bench

Amateur

well hazard is a quality player and not just a left winger can play through middle plus bale is looking like he wants to start playing either up top or through centre so could pave the way for that really but can't see Daniel Levy getting his quequebook for 40 mil on a player that we don't really need lol we need a striker and rossi might be available in summer for 10 mil!!!! cos of villareals financial troubles would be ideal

Semi Pro

Umm yeah u do but many good ones about and keep your mits of demba and demba

Amateur

Haha yeah with his 10 mil release clause harry kindly made public lol

Amateur

CHELSEA NEWS

Chelsea signed Ganso with fee £15m and will get a weekly wage of £33,200.

Amateur

GANSO!!! 15 million haha no way thats still not as good a deal that i got lol

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UkFootballScore View Post
    Haha yeah with his 10 mil release clause harry kindly made public lol
    I hate harry redknapp i personally think hes overrated the best English manager is AVB

Part-Timer

Free Player Auction Results

So we had a total of 9 players that were taking part in this auction. They were:

Amara Diané
    Arne Friedrich
    Fernando Meira
    Guti
    Mahamadou Diarra
    Malkhaz Asatiani
    Zé Roberto
    Frank Rost
    Salaheddine Sbaï

All 9 attracted at least one contract offer from the Premiership however after a day of bidding there is one player who is still without a club. Fernando Meira only received a single contract offer however it was later withdrawn.

From the other 8 the biggest surprise by far was Arne Friedrich, not a bad central defender by any stretch of the imagination and he would walk straight into any mid-table side, however after this auction he will be joining up with Manchester City on a 2 year contract worth £100,000 per week. Seems like a very high wage for somebody that will probably spend most of their time on the bench.

Next up is Ze Roberto, the experienced Brazilian midfielder will be joining Everton on a one year contract worth £50,000 per week.

Then we have Sunderland who have been the most active team in this auction, submitting an offer for 8 of the 9 available players and landing three of them. Guti, on a one year, £40,000 per week contract, Malkhaz Asatiani who joins for 2 years at £20,000 per week and Frank Rost who has agreed to £8,000 per week for a single season.

Of the three remaining players, Amara Diané will be joining Tottenham for the season and will earn £20,000 per week and Salaheddine Sbai has sealed a 2 year contract worth £6,000 per week with Stoke.

Last but not least we have the biggest coup of the auction with Mahamadou Diarra, a player who only 6 years ago was signed for almost £20m by Real Madrid, who has joined Swansea on a contract worth £11,000 per week for the duration of the season.

So, a busy day here and plenty of talent moving around the league. Now we just need to see how they cope with returning to football in a league as competitive as the Premiership.

Amateur

Default Wigan announce two more signings

Michael Owen has joined Wigan for a fee believed to be around 1M. Owen has gone on record saying he looks forward to a new challenge and getting plenty of game time.

In other news, Oxlade-Chamberlain has joined on a season long loan.

Amateur

Transfer Deadline Day

Clubs today have until 22:00 GMT to sign players. Many deals are expected with teams wanting to strengthen their squads ahead of the season ahead. Arsenal, Man City and Man Utd are all expected to be busy. Other clubs aswell as the new season draws closer. Stay here for live updates.

Thought I would get in the mood. I do love a good transfer deadline day

Amateur

Amateur

Rumours are starting to spread that Robin Van Persie has been seen leaving the Arsenal training ground. Has he signed for someone? More on that later.

Arsenal have failed in a bid to sign Valencia from Man Utd. The bid sent did not meet Man Utd's valuation of the player

Part-Timer

Deleted Now
    Last edited by mack4life; 05-10-2014 at 15:36.

Youth Team

Surely sky sources are wrong?

Youth Team

Social Networks is going wild at the apparent sighting of two new players entering Britannia Stadium in Stoke.

With Sky cameras picking up this image of manager Tony Pulis does the horror on his face mean new chairman Kristopher Scott is taking transfer matters into his own hands.

All we know at this stage is its going to be a busy day around the grounds.

Amateur

BBC Transfer Deadline Day - Live Updates

People have been sending in their rumours and people they have seen.

@Mike1991 - Just seen Wayne Rooney park up at Man City training ground. You wouldn't think....

@RebornAgain - Everton to finally spend money and sign Van Persie? Just seen him at Liverpool train station

@Kris0492 - Just seen Messi land at Heathrow!! Who has signed him?!?!

@Cheeseballs4ever - Steven Gerrard now just pulled up at Man City training ground.

@TonyC - My aunties best friend's neighbour has just seen Kaka at Tottenham training ground!

Just for a bit of fun

Amateur

@AgentITK Messi + Heathrow = CHARLTON ATHLETIC

Amateur
    The sheer depths of hell watching pineapple games

Default Manchester City Press Conference

Manchester City sign RVP

Manchester City Chairman Kristof Lazarevic has the great pleasure of anouncing the signing of Robin Van Persie from Arsenal for Undisclosed fee and the Part Exchange of Carlos Tevez.

Reporter This deal has been done on deadline day, was it last minute deal or did the negotiations drag on?

KL RVP is a player that the club has been interested in for quite some time but the opertunity to work at a deal during this window was made possible when Carlos decided that he would only come back to England if he could play in London again, so we saw an oppertunity for a cash plus player deal and now we have a player who knows that being part of the team is really apart!

Reporter Roberto are you happy that your chairman has made this deal?

RM Given Carlos' recent problems with the club I think it is the best for all parties concerned, we get a player who really wants to play for us and get rid of a player who doesnt!!

Reporter Robin, what was your thoughts on moving to Man City?

RVB At first I was a little hesitant with the move, because I love Arsenal and the way that they played but I had a Chat to Samir and Gael and they have said nothing but great things about the club so I decided after my lengthy time in London that a new challenge was what I wanted and I now hope to help lead this club to glory!!

Reporter Kristof, this is the 4th signing you have made and they have all been big names Hulk, Mario Goetze and Maxym Koval, do you have any plans to bring anymore faces to the club?

KL It has been a good window for the club I will admit, We have one more player to anounce before the window shuts, and we will have an anouncement shortly!!!

Amateur

Arsenal Confirm Departure of Van Persie

We can confirm today that we have agreed a deal with Manchester City for them to sign Robin Van Persie. As part of the deal Carlos Tevez will be moving to Arsenal. The deal is worth 18million and Carlos Tevez. Also we have a few addons aswell. We see this as a very fair deal with his contract expiring at the end of the season anyway. We know fans may be disappointed by this news but we have a good feeling about Carlos Tevez.

We are also expecting to confirm the deal for David Bentley to return to Arsenal on a 2mil deal. We have just got to deal with a couple of things first in terms of contract. Bentley left Arsenal as a promising young talent. But recently he has struggled with his career at Tottenham never really kicking off as it should have. We are now hoping this move will bring back the glory days of David Bentley.

Part-Timer

Free Transfer Targets

With less than 7 hours to go until the end of the transfer window we have one unattached player who has attracted interest from a Premiership club.

Zezinho

As before, any chairman can submit a contract to the player, just PM it to me, however the deadline for this auction is the same as the regular deadline, so 2200GMT tonight.

Amateur

I would like to take QPR if it isnt too late!

Amateur

[SIZE=6]QPR announce the departure of Tony Fernandes[SIZE]

QPR announce that owner Tony Fernandes has stepped down as owner of the premier league team. Fernandes released a statment earlier today stating - 'I just wasnt concentrated with what I had to do at QPR, I've been more concerned with the F1 and therefore feel that I'm doing the club a disservice.'

This is not the biggest surprise of the day however, London born rapper Lethal Bizzle has bought Fernandes's stake in the club! Claiming that 'QPR could be my stepping stone up to owning my childhood team, Arsenal'. It is being reported that Arsenal midfielder and great friend of Bizzle Emannuel Frimpong will be joining the club in the near future. Frimpong supposedly supplying some of the cash to buy the stake. Mr Bizzle left the interview with a few words/sentences I couldnt understand, along the lines of 'DENCCH', 'Leaaaavee it yeaah' and 'Two two's naaah'

More to follow!

Amateur

New Chairman Bizzle Releases Transfer List

Bizzle announces that the following players are no longer needed at the club:

- Adel Taarabt, Bizzle explained that Taarabt was a 'wasteman' with 'a head so full of air he may as well be a hot air balloon'. A fee of around £4.5million is needed for the signing of the young Morrocan.

- DJ Campbell, followed by another wacky comment by Bizzle 'he couldnt hit a barn door with a bazooka' a fee around 500k should be enough to secure a deal

- Tommy Smith - 'Dat manz about 100 years old bruv, leeaaave it yeaaah' some may understand, I don't.. fee - 750k

- Radek Cerny - 'Man wouldnt be able to stop a toddler stealing his sweets let alone a bludclart shot from the likes of RVP.' fee - anything

Others include: Jay Bothroyd and Peter Ramage

Lethal Bizzle also announced the budget for the season

Transfer budget: £4 million
    Wage budget: 900k

He also stated that manager Mark Hughes better perform well this season (top half of the table) otherwise he'd be replaced. Bizzle made it clear that he didn't really like Hughes saying 'the only thing keeping the wasteman in the job was the fact the club couldn't afford to sack him' which according to Bizzle was 'not DENCH'. If any other chairman were to be interested in making a deal for Hughes it would seem like there wouldnt be much of a fee involved if one at all!

Eoin McGregor, Ground Sports News.

Amateur

I like bizzle haha

Amateur

Haha Bizzle all the way!

Youth Team

Chairman confirms TWO players looking to exit

Stoke City chairman Kristopher Scott has this evening confirmed that centre back Ryan Shawcross and striker Peter Crouch are both undergoing medicals at two different Premier League clubs.

Scott says 'Early this afternoon we accepted an offer for Ryan that although not quite reaching our valuation it was felt best all round if we gave the lad the choice. I would love it if he stays, everyone would'

On Crouch 'As with Ryan we had an acceptable offer for Peter that we decided to run with. I can fully understand that the fans will be unhappy if one, or both players leave but Tony Pulis has a fantastic record of bringing in players on deadline day.'

'I can promise 100% that any money coming into the club tonight we will work right until the window shuts to re-invest and strengthen'

BBC Online understands that although offers have been accepted the deals are certainly not signed and sealed.

Amateur

Tottenham Hotspur sign 'Special Player'

We have from top Tottenham sources after the apparent collapse of the deal to bring Gareth Barry and Mario Balotelli to White Hart Lane, Barry has returned north but Balotelli remains in the area causing rumours all over the place but we can now confirm Jack Bullock has come an agreement with the Manchester City Hierarchy over the LOAN of Balotelli with no wages being paid by Spurs! This surely means a permanent deal has been agreed after the loan! Also as before the deal will include Emmanuel Adebayor returning to City.

Also Adel Taarabt has apparently been spotted at Spurs Lodge and Kyle Walker tweeted earlier

"@KyleWalker Just caught up with Adel #memories"

This has sparked more rumours! Could the Morrocan be returning to Spurs or is he there to see friends??

More to follow

Amateur

Bizzle's QPR announce first signing of the season

Lethal Bizzle has confirmed the LOAN signing of Barcelona player Seydou Keita. Keita has been described as 'denchnificent' by the very lively Bizzle. He also stated that two other 'big man tings' would be 'rolling' into the club very soon, incinuating an exchange with Tottenham may be on the cards..

More to follow

Amateur

No more transfer activities for Everton!

The Everton chairman, Nirmit Arora has announced in a press conference that no further players would be leaving the club, nor would any player be joining the club in the final few hours of the current transfer window.

Amateur

The owner of QPR Lethal Bizzle wins £10,000 on the Grand National! Watch the link below to see his reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apTrcC0YicM

Amateur

Default Manchester City Press Conferance

Manchester City would like to confirm the transfer for Paco Alcacer from Valencia for a fee of £6'000'000 and Giuseppe Prestia for £2'200'000 from Palermo, both players will go strait into the City youth team to be developed for the future

We have just received reports of deals that could be happeningh in the next few hours as Man U try to finish of some deals. Jese Rodriguez, the talented Real Madrid youngster is apparantly in a plane to Manchester as a deal seems to be struck between the Red Devils and Real Madrid. Also, Kalou has left Stamford Bridge with rumors of Man U. Making a move for the winger. As for players leaving, Valencia has left the training ground with rumors of moves to multiple Premiership clubs.
    Stay tuned for more info.

Amateur

QPR announce 2 new signings!

Chairman Mr Bizzle confirms that Bressan has joined from BATE Borisov for around the £800k mark and also a switch between QPR and London rivals Tottenham, with Adel Taarabt the 'wasteman' going to Spurs and Kaboul 'the don' going the other way. The switch costing QPR an extra £500k

Youth Team

Two in, one out as the window slams shut

Leaving Stoke today was goalkeeper Carlo Nash who has had his contract terminated. With Sorensen and Begovic ahead of him chances to play will be at a minimum. Relief is the main emotion around Stoke tonight as the deal for Peter Crouch fell through with just an hour to go while failure to land the top defender target meant chairman Kristopher Scott pulled Ryan Shawcross out of his move.

Coming in is striker from League One, Lee Novak. Not a player that will get pulses racing but manager Tony Pulis points out that Lee is very much a team player and does not stop running, just the attitude that suits this fine club.

The final deal saw Tottenham midfielder Andros Townsend join with just 60 seconds left on the transfer window. Bringing in a left sided winger was a main aim for deadline day but being priced out of three other deals it was decided that a season long loan would be best all round.

Amateur

Haha that's not Lee Novak my friend. I think his second name's clarke

Amateur

Late Arsenal Signing

Arsenal have strengthened their defence with the signing of Jolean Lescott from Man City on a 7mil deal. Arsenal only just beat the transfer deadline to seal this transfer. Arsenal have confirmed that they have now finished their dealings and are now looking forward to the new season.

Amateur

Tottenham have announced that youngster Andros Townsend has been loaned to fellow Premier League side Stoke City

Amateur

A sign of desperation?

Some are calling Wigan's latest signing of 40 year old Jari Litmanen a sign of desperation, but Wigan manager Roberto Martinez insists he can still do a job.

In other news Wigan have also signed relative unknown Gabriel Mercado for an undisclosed fee. This completes a transfer window that has seen Wigan sign three other players, Owen and Gibson from United and Everton respectively and the Ox on a season long loan from Arsenal.

Part-Timer

Transfer Window Is Now Closed

So after a frantic final day of action the summer transfer window is now closed. We have seen a large number of players complete moves in the last few hours with several confirmed but not yet announced.

At the end of the chaos we can now bring you some details about who did what during the transfer window.

Sunderland brought in the most new faces with 11 new players joining up with the squad, the most recognisable being the Man Utd pair of Danny Welbeck and Phil Jones, both signed on loan, however they were not the only team to be busy. Fulham brought in 8 new players along with a new manager with Pat Rice taking on his first managerial position after over 15 years as the number 2 at Arsenal. Arsenal themselves were pretty busy too and have 8 new players on their books.

Arsenal however were part of a group that seemed quite keen to sell as well and they have had 5 players move around the league including a shock transfer of Robin Van Persie to Manchester City, this did see them raising the most money of any club though with £29m being added to the clubs coffers. The king of the sale however has to be Tottenham, they didn't have any major sales but they have shipped out half a dozen players all around the league.

The award for best use of their budget has to go to Stoke City who started with only £4.5m to throw around and not very much in wages at all but who have managed to bring in half a dozen new players who look like they will have the quality to easily secure them in the middle of the table and potentially provide a good future for the club, especially Joshua Villalobos, an exciting young Costa Rican winger who could light up their attack for years to come.

Now we move onto the big spenders. The most surprising side were Aston Villa, they only made four signings but they spent just over £40m thanks to Dempsey, Damiao and Gaitan all joining for around £12m. Arsenal also spent heavily with a £36m spree although as most of this was funded by their sales it won't have harmed their bank balance. Fulham were another surprise with the traditionally fairly tight side splashing out over £30m. Unsurprisingly however, the biggest spenders of them all were Manchester City who have brought in £78m worth of new talent compared to their neighbours £10m.

So an exciting few days of transfers here and with plenty of teams looking very different to last season it will be interesting to see how this year shapes up. Surely though the pressure is on Manchester City, having spent so heavily compared to the other big hitters in the league their are high expectations on them to deliver and some are already saying that Roberto Di Matteo won't be able to handle it. Only time will tell though.

Amateur

Excited for the start now! Was a good deadline day!

Youth Team

I must say was checking all day on here to see what was happening! Wish i had given myself a bigger budget maybe but i certainly had to have my calculator out when making my final deals!

My heart almost stoppped when i submitted my Townsend bid as the servers decided to become too busy. Nail biting times.. The looks my missus gave me as i set the laptop up at 9.30 and said 'only have hour left, nervous!!'

Amateur

CHELSEA NEWS!!!

Transfer In
    Ganso 15m
    Valencia 1.7m swap
    Zezinho free

Transfer Out
    Kalou 1.7m swap

Chelsea failed to sign new manager!!!
    Roberto de matteo will get his chance to manage Chelsea this season to archieve top 4 of the league.
    Last edited by rennomillo; 29-03-2012 at 23:37.

The FA has announced that the 2 late deals from Manchester United DID beat the deadline and they are now Manchester United players. The first one is Salomon Kalou who comes from Chelsea in a Swap that saw Valencia go to London and 1.7 Million come to the banck account in Old Trafford. The second one is of Young spanish winger Jese Rodriguez who will play with the Reserves this season as he looks like a promising star for the future. He cost 6.5 Million, and will get paid 3,200 a week.
    Kalou will whear the #7 jersey, while Jese's is currently undefined. A very exciting window here in Old Trafford that saw The team strengthen in all 3 outfield positions with Djourou coming to help prevent goals(4 Million from Arsenal.), Modric coming to create them(14 Million plus Carrick from Totenham), and Kalou to score them(Valencia Swap with 1.7 million for Man. U.

Amateur

Yeah a good deadline day. Very happy with my Arsenal side now. Now can't wait for the season to get going

Amateur

Default Wolves announce new chariman

In a surprise announcement Wolves Chairman Steve Morgan has stepped down from his role at the club and, an unknown to the football world, Steve Kemp has taken over as the new Chairman. This is made even more surprising considering that the transfer window has just closed, so the new chairman will not be able to do any business until January.

Kemp was heard saying "I am confident Terry Connor can keep us in a safe position until January, when we will possibly dable into the transfer market to improve the squad".

Only time will tell....

Part-Timer

Ok, I'm currently sorting out all of the transfers however I am having one problem.

There is a bug in the current FMRTE with transferring staff members, so for people that have replaced their manager or assistant manager I'm having to do it in the best available way.

So, what I'm doing is effectively swapping the two staff members details, but leaving them in the same place, if that makes sense. So for example, at Chelsea, the Chairman wanted to sack Steve Holland and replace him with Ray Wilkins. So I've replaced all of Steve Hollands attributes with Ray Wilkins and vice versa, so now the assistant manager of Chelsea has the same profile as before (so he still has Steve Hollands picture) he has all the attributes, relations, formation tendencies & knowledge that Ray Wilkins has.

I know it isn't a perfect solution but it is the best I can come up with at the moment.

Amateur

That sounds like it should work

Always gonna be a prob with AI chairman

Can't wait for the season to start!

Amateur

I am sure we all appreciate the work you are putting into this mack4life

Amateur

try your best mack..cant wait too for the 1st season begin

Youth Team

Certainly appreciate the work you are putting into this and cannot wait for the season to kick off!

Long may it continue

Amateur

Is it too late to pick a team? if not, can i be blackburn pleaaaase

Amateur

Mate just out of curiosity what happens to the chairman of the relegated clubs?

Part-Timer

Kristof, that depends on whether or not there is a waiting list of people wanting to join the game.

If we have people waiting to join then the relegated chairmen will resign from their current clubs and the new guys will take over hte promoted clubs. However if we don't have anybody waiting then relegated guys will be free to switch to one of the promoted clubs.

Amateur

Buzzing for this one to start!

Transfer Budget start: £4million
    Remaining Budget: £2.05million

Transfers in:

- Seydou Keita fee 625k (loan)
    - Kaboul swap plus 500k
    - Bressan fee 820k

Transfers out:

-Taarabt swap

#DENCH

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mack4life View Post
    Ok, I'm currently sorting out all of the transfers however I am having one problem.

There is a bug in the current FMRTE with transferring staff members, so for people that have replaced their manager or assistant manager I'm having to do it in the best available way.

So, what I'm doing is effectively swapping the two staff members details, but leaving them in the same place, if that makes sense. So for example, at Chelsea, the Chairman wanted to sack Steve Holland and replace him with Ray Wilkins. So I've replaced all of Steve Hollands attributes with Ray Wilkins and vice versa, so now the assistant manager of Chelsea has the same profile as before (so he still has Steve Hollands picture) he has all the attributes, relations, formation tendencies & knowledge that Ray Wilkins has.

I know it isn't a perfect solution but it is the best I can come up with at the moment.
    Jus do it in fm12 editor thats what i did at the start of my game

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    Jus do it in fm12 editor thats what i did at the start of my game
    I would have but by the time I discovered the problem I had already set about 70% of the transfers, sorted out all the wage & transfer budgets, and had the game well on the way to being started.

Amateur

Kristof, that depends on whether or not there is a waiting list of people wanting to join the game.

If we have people waiting to join then the relegated chairmen will resign from their current clubs and the new guys will take over hte promoted clubs. However if we don't have anybody waiting then relegated guys will be free to switch to one of the promoted clubs.
    Easy as mate, was just curious as to how that would work!!

Amateur

Easy as mate, was just curious as to how that would work!!

Part-Timer

First update should be up within a couple of hours.

Amateur

Sweet as buddy, looking forward to it

Amateur

New Balckburn Chairman!

The Former Blackburn chairmen- The Venkys - have today revealed that they completely underestimated the role of football chairman, (as many suspected when they said Ronaldinho was on his way to Ewood Park, for example) and have decided that they will answer many fans prays, and step down, giving a fresh face a chance.

The New Man!?
    Who is this fresh face, you ask?
    Max Rushden- Former Soccer Am host, has taken charge.
    Many people expected his first move to sack kean, and appoint a man of his own choice, but he has shocked many as he said Kean's job was safe, atleast for now.
    he went on to further state that a small transfer budget would be available for now, but hoped kean would have enough room to menouver.

Part-Timer

Ok, slight delay, had a few teething problems with the game. I'm off to work for a couple of hours now but I'll get it done this evening, I promise!

It's alright mack.

Amateur

Yep I am happy to wait

Youth Team

Such a tease Mack!!

Seriously though there is no rush buddy...

Amateur

Really wanna know how we did lol

Part-Timer

UK, I'm going to provide constant updates from the season, so the first one (which I'm writing up now) is going to be covering pre-season.

Amateur

Great, can't wait.

Part-Timer

2011/12 Pre-Season

*Ignore that quite a few players appear as unregistered, for some reason lots of them don't get registered until the final day or two before their first game.*
    *Loans that were agreed by the chairmen, not the managers, don't show up in the transfer list. They have all gone through though.*
    *I am only going to cover teams with chairmen.*
    *Fulham and Stoke, the two teams in Euro Cup Qualifying are not playing their new players due to the fact their transfers went through after the registration date.*

Arsenal
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Aston Villa
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Blackburn
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Chelsea
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Everton
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Fulham
    Transfers
    Squad*Shows Euro Cup stats*
    Friendlies
    Euro Cup Qualifying

Liverpool
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Manchester City
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Manchester United
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Newcastle
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Q.P.R.
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Stoke
    Transfers
    Squad*Shows Euro Cup stats*
    Friendlies
    Euro Cup Qualifying

Sunderland
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Swansea
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Tottenham
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

West Brom
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Wigan
    Transfers
    Squad
    Friendlies

Important Games

Community Shield
    A bit of an upset here. Man Utd were favourites going into it, were probalby just about the best team, but couldn't find a way past Joe Hart and were punished for it. Hopefully though both teams will step things up in the proper season because this was one of the scrappiest games I've ever seen!
    Last edited by mack4life; 01-04-2012 at 10:57.

Part-Timer

Week 1

Premiership:

Saturday
    Sunday
    Monday

Game of the Week
    Everybody expected Man City to come out firing and I didn't expect Norwich to stand a chance in this match but they dug in well, showed they can create chances against a huge side and walked away with a well earned point.

League Table

Part-Timer

Week 2

Premiership:

Saturday
    Sunday

Game of the Week

League Table
    With Liverpool hoping to qualify for next seasons Champions League they need to show they can beat mid-table sides and so their performance in this game was quite worrying. They did create plenty of good chances but they looked very weak in defence and this game could easily have ended up with Fulham picking up the three points.

Euro Cup 4th Qualifying Round:

Fulham
    Stoke
    Tottenham
    Last edited by mack4life; 01-04-2012 at 12:33.

Amateur

Disappointed that we sold Dyer, but some good loans we signed

Part-Timer

Week 3

Premiership:

Saturday
    Sunday
    Monday

Game of the Week 1 - Game of the Week 2
    I felt I had to put two games up this week. Two of the big boys, both playing away against mid-table sides, and both left with nothing. Everton and Fulham both showed some real class this week to walk away with well deserved victories to see both of them continuing their good start to stay right up at the top of the table.

League Table

Euro Cup 4th Qualifying Round:

Fulham
    Stoke
    Tottenham

League Cup:

Second Round
    Last edited by mack4life; 01-04-2012 at 12:33.

Amateur

CHELSEA NEWS!!!

Roberto De Matteo under pressure after 3 games. Iman wants him to improve the team if he doesnt want to be 1s manager to get sacked.

Amateur

Default Kristof Lazarevic delight with Win

Manchester City Chairman Kristof Lazarevic was delighted with his teams win over their Bitter Rivals Manchester United in the Community shield and has passed on his congraadulations to the squad for their marvelous effort

Amateur

why you didnt put zezinho into my team?

Part-Timer

Ah ****, sorry, I knew there would be one player I would miss, sorry.

I'll transfer him to you in January.

Part-Timer

Week 4

Premiership:

Saturday
    Sunday
    Monday

Game of the Week
    Sunderland right down the table, Everton flying, so you would expect Everton to easily take this game but they got a lot more than they bargained for. Sunderland started brightly and were all over Everton and even after Wes Brown got himself sent off they still controlled the game. If Sunderland keep playing like this they they could do quite well this season, but Everton fans must be a bit worried that they couldn't finish off a team who had to play an hour with 10 men.

League Table

Part-Timer

Monthly Summary

Arsenal
    Squad

Aston Villa
    Squad

Blackburn
    Squad
    Transfers

Chelsea
    Squad

Everton
    Squad
    Transfers

Fulham
    Squad
    Transfers

Liverpool
    Squad

Man City
    Squad
    Transfers

Man Utd
    Squad
    Transfers

Newcastle
    Squad

Q.P.R.
    Squad
    Transfers

Stoke
    Squad

Sunderland
    Squad

Swansea
    Squad

Tottenham
    Squad

West Brom
    Squad

Wigan
    Squad
    Transfers

League Report

League Table
    Player Stats

So it's still too early to read much into the table however for the most part it does look like you would expect. The only real exceptions are Newcastle, Norwich & Wigan being so far up the table and, most notably, Chelsea being down in the bottom 5 without a win in their first 4 games. Time is running out for Di Matteo and he will need to start picking up the points soon or he is going to be out of a job.

No real surprises in the stats screen either but a few good things to see. Grant Holt showing he can hack it in the Premiership, Dedryck Boyata and Grant Hanley both showing the kind of defensive ability that their teams will need to survive and Alejandro Faurlin showing that he could do a great job of helping keep Q.P.R. up this season. Or at least he could if they hadn't sold him to Udinese last week, that could be a transfer that will haunt them.

Amateur

happy with ganso and valencia performance but still cant got a win

Amateur

Ah no! Modric is still on my team bro lol oh well january will be ok

Happy with a couple of wins against West Brom & tough game at Stoke but disappointing loss at home at Le Arse hurts

close call in Europa League two lol might be a distraction though which i could do without

Amateur

doing a stellar job though Mack its epic m8!!!!!!

Semi Pro

Mr long tym has insisted that Mr Mcleish will have till January to show that he should stay on as manager but until then I will be looking at potential candidates ones who are attack minded

Amateur

MONDAY 15th AUGUST 2011

Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 West Bromich Albion

In a close fought game Spurs came out on top against the Baggies!

Gareth Bale and Niko Kranjcar scoring for them and Liam Ridgewell grabbing a consolation near the end of the game

Amateur

Just seen ROCHDALE knocked out Newcastle of League Cup and ACCRINGTON knocked out Bolton!!!

Amateur

Very happy with the start we have had. After the defeat at Wolves I was worried but we have come back strong. Fantastic result away at Tottenham in the derby. Andy Carroll not even in the first team squad

Amateur

9 goals conceded in the 1st 4 games, that's a pretty leaky defense.

Amateur

Default Wigan

Mid table mediocrity for Wigan, I know it's early days but i'll take that!

Amateur

need the home form to pick up!

Amateur

Just read the updates, all looking very good, but just wondering, how come my Wolves team isn't in there?

Part-Timer

Sorry about forgetting the Modric and Zezinho I actually had put both of them through but they were saved in an older version of the database changes file I used. I will get both of them put through in the January transfer window.

Eastbourne, honestly it's because I forgot that you had taken over Wolves! I will start putting them in from now on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast