Whats coming down the Chimney?!

danielgear

After reading alot of Dafuges Bourneview Career I fancied a crack myself. So I'm going to take a break from my other career and give this a go

I started off with a large DB with just the Northern Ireland Leagues loaded, I also loaded all players from the UK & Ireland aswell as Top Club players and International players. That started me off with a DB of 41,000. I'm also using the latest patch 12.2.

My Profile

ManagerProfile.jpg

My Appointment

Appointment.jpg

Chimney Corner Preview and Media Prediction

ChimneyCornerPreview-1.jpg

Chimney Corner's Background

Background.jpg

I didn't want to wait a season for the newly promoted teams so I picked the team predicted to finish bottom of the league. Hoping to gradually make my way up through the leagues to the top

My First Signing

TommyAmos.jpg

Released by Wigan, I've blown my whole budget on him :D I'm hoping to stay up with what I've got as long as he scores the goals to keep us up. May be a few more loans coming in but we don't have the funds for anything else.

Sept 2011 - Feb 2012 Update

Results

Sept-Feb.jpg

Table

sept-febtable.jpg

Overview

Relegation fears seem over after the halfway mark. All of my players (expect Amos :D) contracts are ending at the end of the season and no-one wants to renew so the summer could be tough

Funny enough, I actually did exactly the same as you! Went from a Barcelona save, to a bottom league save haha! Best of luck in your new career and i'm more than sure it will be more fun and satisfying.

I had worked my way up to the Barcelona job and realised I missed the nitty gritty of the lower leagues.

would be a shock but I'd take it, I'm just worried about the summer and all my players leaving

I had a similar problem with Darlington in my career, but I found a few bargains and some good loan players.

Final Results

finalres.jpg

Final Table

finaltable.jpg

Season Review

We fell at the end, we couldn't buy a win in the run in with 3 games to go we were still in 3rd place and it got even worst! overall the season was a success its just disappointing to be in the postion we were in and then fail to get promoted but we will regroup and go for it next season

Chimney Corner - Northern Irish Second Division - Season 2011/12

It was a season that should of been brilliant as we were well clear of the relegation zone and we were favourites for relegation at the start of the season but in the end it was disappointment as with 9 games to go we were 2nd and faniced our chances of promotion

League Table

Cup Round Up

Key Players

Tommy Amos

It was his injury that I felt caused our downfall at the end of the season, I'm Not going to play him in the cups next season to keep him fresh for the league and hope he can shoot us to promotion

Jamie McMullan

When I Joined he was an unproven youngster but had massive potential so I decided he would be my number 1 from the start and he was awesome just a shame he doesn't want a new contract

Ryan Jenkins

Mr Consistent, Never had a bad game

Simon Gibson

My Rock at the back and will be captain next season now he's agreed a new contract

Michael McGroggan

Amos strike partner ended up top scorer but couldn't strike up a partnership whilst amos was injured and form dropped without him

Next Season

Promotion pure and simple

Chimney Corner - Northern Irish Second Division - 2012/13 Season

Transfer's In

Transfer's Out

League Results

Results1.jpg

Results2.jpg

League Table

LeagueTable.jpg

Cup Results

CupResults.jpg

Key Players

Tommy Amos

Our Star man went all season without injury until the penulimate game but happily took an injection to ensure he played the final game. Top Scorer and I hope he can score the goals to keep us up next season

Michael McGroggan

The quiet one, In Amos's shadow but pops up with vital goals, I bought in 3 other strikers as I thought he wasn't good enough but he proved me wrong and kept his place

Simon Gibson

Captain Reliable! Rock at the back and is more than ready for the step up

Dan Bennett

Gibson's partner at the back, even though he's young he is a star in the making.

Chris Craig

Our Midfield magician pulled the strings and ran the games. Chimney's own Paul Scholes

Season Review

What a season! We were always in the top half, With 5 games to go we were 4 points behind Warrenpoint and on the last day we had to win and we sure did, Cups I used youth and fringe so never paid much attention to them. Need to strengthen if we are to stay up but its whether the board increase my wage allowance.

Chimney Corner - Northern Irish First Division - 2013/14 Season

Transfers In

Transfers Out1

Tranfers Out2

Season Results

results1-1.jpg

results2-1.jpg

Final League Table

Finaltable-1.jpg

Cup performances

cup.jpg

Playoff Results

1st leg

2nd Leg

Key Players

Tommy Amos

Once again Top Scorer and his two goals in the 1st leg of the playoff final sent us up to the Premier Division

Mark Haines

New signing to improve our defence and proved to be a rock.

Kieran Stallard

Haines new partner at the back and had the same effect

Ruairi Harkin

Centre midfielder who ran the games for us

Season Overview

Wow I couldn't quiet believe it myself, all season we were around 2nd-5th place and our form was good enough to get 2nd, In the end abit disappointed that I didn't win the league when I missed out on just goal difference. It was a big shock that we then won the playoff, I would love to just stay up next season

Archived