fm12 vita playable?

• SI Staff

Hi,

Just to let you know we've tried the PSP version out on Vita and it is playable (most PSP games should be, since there is supposed to be backwards compatibility).

Good luck with it and let us know how you get on!

• 3 months later...
  • SI Staff

I'll look into whether its available in France in the download store (it won't be the 'vita area' it'll be a compatible PSP game) - it should be.

There won't be a specific 'Vita' version of FMH2013.

• 1 month later...

Hi, im from england, I downloaded fmh 2012 on the ps3 PSN store for £23.99, so I could transfer it to my ps vita, however it seems it isn't able to transfer. Is this meant to be to case or should I be able to transfer it through content manager?

Hi, im from england, I downloaded fmh 2012 on the ps3 PSN store for £23.99, so I could transfer it to my ps vita, however it seems it isn't able to transfer. Is this meant to be to case or should I be able to transfer it through content manager?

On your Vita, try going onto the Playstation Store, and viewing your Download List. It should appear on there and hopefully have a Download button

Can anyone confirm that this is the case and a solution to getting it onto vita? I really would like to get this but obviously only if I can actually d/l it. It doesn't appear at all through the vita store.

After the disappointment of no plans for a Vita version this would be the next best thing.

Thanks!

Can anyone confirm that this is the case and a solution to getting it onto vita? I really would like to get this but obviously only if I can actually d/l it. It doesn't appear at all through the vita store.

After the disappointment of no plans for a Vita version this would be the next best thing.

Thanks!

Going onto the PS Store, and going onto the download list does work.

That is great news. It is most odd then that not only can you not download/ buy it straight from the Vita but that on PSN it specifically states that it works on psp only (as opposed to psp games where it states psp and vita).

If this is just due to some kind of internal certification process or test at sony then I'd urge SI to ask them to verify the game and get it up on the Vita store. I'm sure that would shift a few copies without any real effort.

That is great news. It is most odd then that not only can you not download/ buy it straight from the Vita but that on PSN it specifically states that it works on psp only (as opposed to psp games where it states psp and vita).

If this is just due to some kind of internal certification process or test at sony then I'd urge SI to ask them to verify the game and get it up on the Vita store. I'm sure that would shift a few copies without any real effort.

That's strange - I've definitely seen FMH 2012 on the Vita store before.

Well I took the plunge and it worked (buy on ps3, download history on Vita to get to it), over EU psn at least.

My guess is that something with the network option on the game isn't compatible with the vita which would explain why the ps3 store states it is psp only and you can't access it directly from the Vita.

I have the psp version of FMH2012 downloaded from the playstation store however it will not let me transfer it to the vita can anyone tell me if there is a way round this as some members have claimed to have transferred it & i would be very interested to find out as when I contacted Sony direct they told me it wasn't possible & I would not be able to have a refund. :(

• SI Staff
I have the psp version of FMH2012 downloaded from the playstation store however it will not let me transfer it to the vita can anyone tell me if there is a way round this as some members have claimed to have transferred it & i would be very interested to find out as when I contacted Sony direct they told me it wasn't possible & I would not be able to have a refund. :(
On your Vita, try going onto the Playstation Store, and viewing your Download List. It should appear on there and hopefully have a Download button

Please try the method outlined here!

• 7 months later...

Archived