Interactive Journeyman Career

leovii

Hi all

After always starting careers and usually sticking with the same team for long spells I decided to try a career game where I am a journeyman moving to jobs when realistIcally its the right move forward also if things are not currently goin well at a club i will ask if i should resign after posting my league position and other irelevant info. What i wanna do though is ask if i should reject or accept the new offer. I will be starting as unemployed semi pro rep. So when my first offer comes up i will ask to accept or reject first person who answers me i shall follow there answer.

these are the leagues loaded on small database (AUSTRIA START JUNE 2011)

Game_Untitled_Game_Customise_Game_Add_Remov.png

image hosting png

First off

My name is Lee Hoffer but would like different people to

1.) choose me a name that is similar but with a foriegn twist e.g Leo Hofferino

2.) pick me a favourite club

3.) first nationality

4.) second nationality

first post answers will be accepted please dont post all 4 at once as i want different people to select each one.

thanks and wish me luck :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think the server slowed down cos i got no replies then when i refreshed the page there was responses lol

Probably got a few at the same time from ppl in gd that saw your thread there, like me. Will be following your career on this, great idea to make it interactive with regards to your managerial career path.:thup:

AFC_Tubize_Team_Report_Squad_Depth.jpg Tubize_Information_General.jpg Tubize_Information_Facilities.jpg

any other info anyone wants to know throughout the game ill post screenshots for you

Now I want someone to give me a home and a seperate away formation which i must stick to for the season for first 60 mins of each game if i am struggling i can change it after that time not before. just state a basic frame then the strategy then the philosophy e.g 442 rigid counter ect

one person give me a home formation

and another an away one please obviously i can try and set different roles for players but cant move them from set formation only after 60 mins into a game.

first responses accepted only

Friendly Game 1st July

Tubize_v_Vaduz_Split_View.png

image hosting png

Vaduz a 2nd divison swiss team we played. My first time look at using the home tactic which slipknot gave me the basic framework for, we played well considering my right back who came on as sub due to an injury got sent off early in the first half

Jean_Philippe_Charlet_Overview_Attributes.jpg

Overall though the tactic looked alright just worried why the defence kept losing possesion though! there are many trialists in the squad which my scouts suggested and ill be taking a look at them over pre season

Wattenscheid_v_Tubize_Tubize_Team_Instructions.jpg

3rd Friendly away to wattenschied a non league german side. playing an 8-1-1 formation which nobby kindly suggested lol! its hard to grasp how this tactic will do against stronger attacking sides but we looked awesome on the counter attack against weaker opposition basically kick and chase football with a pacey amc and a quick strong powerful striker.

COFIDIS CUP 4th Round

Maldegem_v_Tubize_TV_View.png

png image hostingAlex_Silva_Overview_Attributes.png

gif image hosting

Having to play 8-1-1 against an inferior non league team felt odd to say the least. We scored early from a corner from my man of the match defender Alex Silva and contained them for most of them game afterwards I made chages on 62 mins going more attacking but not much changed we scored from 2 corners and a penalty which makes sense considering 8 of our players dont go past the half way line. There only goal was from a 30 yarder out of nowhere which got them back intot he game at 2-1 but they was so poor i knew when i could go more attacking it would see the game out and it did.

Tweede Klasse - FCV Dender (a)

FCV_Dender_v_Tubize_TV_View.png

image host Gary_Ambroise_Overview_Attributes.png

image hosting jpg Beno_t_Ladri_re_Overview_Attributes_2.png

image hosting gif

Great start in the league and im glad the 8-1-1 is not making me suffer as i had first feared. A majestic performace from my attacking mid Ambroise getting a hatrick was great to see and we looked solid also with a rock solid defensive line reducing Dender to shots from range and aimless crosses into the box. MY ft teamtalk was full of praise and stated i was delighted to my players.

Tweede Klasse - Teinen(h) Boussu(a)

Tubize_v_Tienen_Split_View.png

image uploadBoussu_v_Tubize_Split_View.jpg

3-0 up early on and the game was over non event in the second half and Couldnt follow up my impressive Tienen display against Boussu i was camped in my own half most of the game as they pushed forward almost got back in it towards the end when i went all out attack but my front men where poor.

MOM - Teinen Game Sidney_Lammens_Overview_Attributes.jpg

Tweede_Klasse_Overview_Stages.png

jpg image hosting

Lommel united look strong at the moment romping games with a young talented squad.

Some really good results there Leovii, especially the wins against Anderlecht and Vadus when down to ten for around an hour of the game left. Solid start you've had in the league so far by the looks of things and enjoying reading your updates, kutgw.:thup:

cheers man , u like the 8-1-1 away formation? haha . The home one im playing looks alright which u gave me the frame for just need to figure out why the centre backs passing is so poor 30 -40 percent some games at home

Archived