[FM12] Andorra will win the World Cup... someday

ThePlaya

Andorra will win the World Cup... someday

A warm welcome to all FM fans! I am ThePlaya and I just love playin' hard football. I am using an update by Ohrim from a russian FM fansite (so I'm not using the one from this thread), he made a brilliant update for Andorra with real players (as possible as it can be). So, let's get ready to see some awful amateur football!

Aim - win everything possible with the worst andorran club.

Rules - no transfers in, no loans in. I can sell, loan and release as many players as I want to. I will rely only on my youth academy. I can sign or release staff anytime I want.

Game Setup - Andorra (2 leagues playable), all players from top division clubs (Europe, South America). Profile status - andorran ex-Sunday League Footballer. Playing on the 12.2.1 patch.

Team History

Season       Club         League           Prediction   Position    Cup             Best Goalscorer
2011/2012    FS Massana   Segona Divisió   9th          6th         2nd Qual. Rnd   [url=http://i33.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0320/be/61ea137060249d39d09070dec31045be.png]Xavier Andorra Hernández[/url] - 7 goals

Champions League

Season       Winner         2nd Place            Score        Golden Boot
2011/2012    Barcelona      Bayer Leverkusen     4:0          Lionel Messi (13 goals)

Europa League

Season       Winner         2nd Place            Score        Golden Boot
2011/2012    Chelsea        Napoli               3:0          Robin van Persie (11 goals)

European Champioship

Year       Winner         2nd Place        Score        Golden Boot
2012       France         Italy            3:0          Edin Dzeko (5 goals)

Looking forward to see if you can do any better than in my thread. Currently best team in Andorra but can't make an impression in Europe. Quick question: Why did you decide to choose to do the exact same thing as what I am doing? Was I inspiration or did you think of it yourself?

Looking forward to see if you can do any better than in my thread. Currently best team in Andorra but can't make an impression in Europe. Quick question: Why did you decide to choose to do the exact same thing as what I am doing? Was I inspiration or did you think of it yourself?

I have played for Santa Coloma on the previous patch until season 17/18 with maximum result - third qual. round of CL and a domination at home. But I used an old update based on FM11 with only andorrans and sammarinese players wanting to sign for the andorran champion. And yes, your career, as well as the one in San Marino, inspired me to try the hard way with no transfers.

Thinking about managing Penya or FS Massana while the download of Logos is 95% complete.

I have played for Santa Coloma on the previous patch until season 17/18 with maximum result - third qual. round of CL and a domination at home. But I used an old update based on FM11 with only andorrans and sammarinese players wanting to sign for the andorran champion. And yes, your career, as well as the one in San Marino, inspired me to try the hard way with no transfers.

Thinking about managing Penya or FS Massana while the download of Logos is 95% complete.

I'd play as FS Massana so it makes the thread much more different than mine

Pre-Season - 2011-2012

a22f7a1f9382cf46bb92d625d34b9718.png

So the game started in May 2011 and the season opener is in September - perfect time for some friendlies to be ready for the league kick-off. Some crazy amateur football led to different results - good and bad. Mostly bad.

Good news:

• My players can score!

Bad news:

• Our defence is awful
  • We have problems securing a winning scoreline (we were winning 3-2 against Penya and 3-1 against Aldosa but finished these games with a 3-3 draw)
  • Our goalkeeper (the one with the 5 star ability) sucks - Mr.Butterfingers in the 3-3 draw against Penya and Mr.Longshotdisaster on the 3-3 draw against Aldosa (2 shots from 25+yards!)
  • Even our U18 team got themselves a win in one of the friendlies...

--------------------------

At least we have some good news in the club department:

September-October 2011

FS Massana 2-3 U.E. Santa Coloma B

Conceded a goal in the first minute, then got ourselves 2-1 up but finished losing 2-3... Thank you, Mr.Butterfingers, you let us down once again!

Principat B 1-1 FS Massana

I have no words... We dominated the game (!) but ended the game with just a draw! 1 shot, 1 goal, and another Mr.Longshotdisaster!

FS Massana 0-1 Encamp

Now that was some unlucky football... We deserved a draw.

Santa Coloma B 0-1 FS Massana

At long last, a win! We played against the best "B" team in the league with the likes of striker Urbani and defender Nastri who often play for the Andorran champions. I believe the main reason for winnig the game was the "don't worry, just play your football" talk before the game - morale went up, players seemed relaxed.

FS Massana 2-0 Extremenya

A wonderful and hardworking win! The first goal was a beauty!

Casa Benfica 0-2 FS Massana

A fantastic 3-win-steak and 3-game-shutout! I can now see my team playing some nice combination football and my goalie hasn't conceded for 351 minutes!

e0eb65ba349becd14cee2c59f4c700f0.png

"B" teams cannot be promoted, so this means that we are in the playoff spot :D

---------------------------

Now that has to be one of the shortest board takeovers I've seen in FM. FS Massana Chairman looking to step aside, Takeover talks. This guy bought the club nearly three months ago!

---------------------------

We lost three players during this period:

• Adlane Lounes Rami (AMC, 35 years, Spain) - released
  • Pau Pelicer Garcia (DC, 41 years (!), Spain) - released
  • Robert Batista (DM/MC, 21 years, Spain) - got himself a contract from Balón de Cádiz, a semi-pro spanish club (Primera Andaluza Grupo I, 5th level).

So two players from U18 were promoted to the First Team:

November 2011 - February 2012

Penya Encarnada 2-0 FS Massana

A poor performance and a logical defeat. The problem is that Penya should be the worst team in the league... :)

Atletic d'Escaldes 3-3 FS Massana

An awesome thriller! We were winning 1-0 when our MC was sent off for a brutal foul. We were ahead 3-1 late in the game but didn't manage to secure the win! Luis Alberto Soberón scored in his debut match and became the youngest ever FS Massana goalscorer at the age of 16 years and 146 days!

FS Massana 2-1 Lusitans B

A very hard win. I have to thank their defence for these 3 points!

U.E. Santa Coloma B 0-0 FS Massana

Unlucky. We played better than the league leaders... but how are we supposed to win if my strikers can't hit the target?

Lusitans B 7-1 FS Massana (Andorran Cup, 2nd Qual. Rnd)

It's games like these that make you feel sick... Lusitans used 90% of first team players against us... We had to play against players like this one and that one.

FS Massana 2-2 Proncipat B

Unlucky... We were 2-0 up... Should've won the game comfortably.

9a73304c24c9149d6acb06310a1c7ffb.png

-----------------------

A second Board Takeover in this season - the new Chairman allowed me to sign two additional coaches:

March-April 2012

Encamp 1-0 FS Massana

Very unlucky... Our striker hit the post on the 91st minute... Should've been a draw.

FS Massana 2-0 Santa Coloma B

A hard and nervous win for us! Our rival played with a few First Team players and we had to play tight to grab the 3 points.

Extremenya 0-0 FS Massana

We were lucky to grab a draw. The situation at the top at the top of the table is crazy... gonna be an interesting end to the season!

FS Massana 1-1 Casa Benfica

And again some luck! Casa Benfica deserved to win... Really nervous before the last games of the season.

Lusitans B 2-0 FS Massana

I guess that's it... We are 5th and only 2 points stand between us and... 9th position! Extremenya is 90% promoted.

FS Massana 2-3 Penya Encarnada

Thank you! One of our best defenders, Claudio Saez, brought in an own goal and a penalty... We were 3-0 down and managed to get back into the game... But...

FS Massana 2-0 Atletic d'Escaldes

We finished the season with a shout by fully dominating the game.

3c12aaf5f536bb37153fdfe140464dd2.png

FS Massana - Season 2011/2012 Overview

59b8cb8597845be18bacf7110b775d96.png

Media Prediction - 9th

Final Position - 6th

Best game - FS Massana 2-0 Extremenya

Worst game - FS Massana 2-3 Penya Encarnada

Best striker - Xavier Andorra Hernández (7 goals in 17 matches)

Best assist - Gregorio Ramírez Molina (4 assists in 16 matches)

Best rating - Rui Vaz Pinto (6.88 rating in 18 games)

Fan's Player of the Year - Rui Vaz Pinto

First Team Stats - Results - Table - Finances - Confidence Summary - Season Summary

September-October 2012

Atletic d'Escaldes 0-2 FS Massana

Fully dominated the game and could have scored more. Marti Garcia (YP1) played in his first competitive game, he became youngest ever FS Massana player (15 years 64 days) and got himself a 6.7 rating for the game. Quite a nice player we have.

FS Massana 3-1 U.E. Santa Coloma B

Best game ever! We went down to 10 men on the 2nd minute! Phenomenal stuff from my players! And you should really see Marti Garcia's (YP1) first senior goal - a rocket! Brilliant stuff from the lad - 8.4 and MoM! And a second club record is broken by him - youngest goalscorer at the age of 15 years and 72 days.

Lusitans B 1-0 FS Massana

A draw would have been a fair result... but that's football...

FS Massana 4-3 Casa Benfica

I guess our defenders got bored so they decided to help our rivals with some goals... It was always a win for us. And yet again - YP1 got a goal and an assist for desert!

Principat B 0-2 FS Massana

Some more good play from our midfielders. YP1 helped his opponent to score an own goal and he hit the woodwork, a bit unlucky today for this wonderkid.

And now for the best part:

fd91fb37d10fafb6ca4a4c12f9907254.png

6e356d288db2668c3d2c655e9170d1df.png

Doing great with the club--it's a bit weird to see that Andorra is doing so well though--I wonder if that update bettered them in some way. I've never seen Andorra get six points in a group stages, ever.

Cheers

If they created all the players in the update it's normal to have better players and better results. In my opinion i prefer not having players... it's more difficult but more challenging too.

November 2012 - February 2013

FS Massana 3-1 Penya Encarnada

At last, a win against Penya! But how about this for a strike!!!

Santa Coloma B 1-3 FS Massana

We were 1-0 down but fought hard to grab the victory. Once more - some magnificent football!

FS Massana 1-2 Encamp

We were outplayed in the midfield and didn't deserve even a point, so a fair result...

FS Massana 0-1 Atletic d'Escaldes

How unlucky can you be... We had 10 shots and only 1 on target... Didn't recognize my own strikers today...

FS Massana 0-2 Engordany

Houston, we have a problem... third defeat in a row, this time against league leaders... Goodbye promotion chances?

Engordany 0-0p FS Massana (Andorran Cup 2nd Qual. Rnd)

Happy New Year and a warm welcome to a very tough match in the Cup! We stood firmly and beat our opponent 4-1 on penalties!

Atletic d'Escaldes 3-0 FS Massana (Andorran Cup 3rd Qual. Rnd)

I have no words... 4-game goal drought, we had 3 first team players injured before the game... Just look at the game stats... how can we score if strikers fail to find the target??

U.E. Santa Coloma B 1-3 FS Massana

Finally! A win! Three points! Game on!!!

70286d79bf144ddb461112a731d2819d.png

Youth Candidates Day - 2013

f26aef8bd1d6bfb9a5096b54ed94897c.png

Four players were signed:

• YP3 - DM - best player this year, has some more potential
  • YP4 - MC - not bad, we'll see how he develops
  • YP5 - ST - a speedy striker. Some more Finishing and a good poacher maybe?
  • YP6 - ST - good mental skills (in comparison with other strikers)

Our previous intakes:

• YP1 - DM - from 1.5 silver stars to 4.5 silver stars within a year. Learned a move: Knocks ball past opponent. +1 to Composure, Off The Ball, Stamina, +2 to Strength, -1 to Balance. 13 matches - 2 goals, 3 assists, 7.05 rating. Retrained to be DM/MC.
    ====
  • YP2 - DC - from 2.5 silver stars to 4.5 silver stars within a year. No learned moves. +1 to Corners, Dribbling, Finishing, First Touch, Free Kick Taking, Long Shots, Long Throws, Marking, Passing, Penalty Taking, Technique, Anticipation, Concentration, Creativity, Positioning, Teamwork, Work Rate, Acceleration, Agility, Pace, Stamina, +3 to Strength. No matches for First Team.

-----------

I have been allowed to sign two more Coaches (5 in all): Cristian Ponce - Eric Bousenine

Training has been recalculated.

Ivan Gomez Marquez has left our club to join Casa Benfica (or rather Casa benfica stole him...).

March - April 2013.

FS Massana 4-0 Lusitans B

Phenomenal stuff! Very easy victory! I'm now trying to use my YP in the game. YP1 received 7.1 and YP3 - 7.0.

Casa Benfica 2-4 FS Massana

Game of the season! We played against 3rd placed Casa Benfica... We were 3-0 up after half time, but our rivals remained cool and scored two at the start of the second half! Anyone could've won the game... These three points may be crucial...

FS Massana 3-2 Principat B

Lucky result... Principat B is the last team in the league, so I decided to use some backup players, including 5 out 6 YP. There was also a cherry on the cake - a beauty of a goal!

Penya Encarnada 0-2 FS Massana

Very difficult win, we are a win away from grabbing a play-off spot...

FS Massana 0-0 Santa Coloma B

Damn... Not a good time to lose points... YP5 could've clinched the 3 points today but the goalie didn't want to concede.

Encamp 1-3 FS Massana

Some more crazy football! 1-0 down, 2 own goals... and a play-off spot secured! But this ain't all... Just wait and see the table!

3d79e76701508504b9d6bbe0dba3e24f.png

And the last game of the season is... Engordany - FS Massana!!!

do you ever get regens/ youth candidates second nationality spanish/french ect? just curious to know cos be interesting if there like a wonderkid you would wanna get him capped as soon as possible lol to stop the bigger nations becoming interested

• 2 months later...

No problem, I've been researcher for Football Manager 02/03 and 03/04, it's very exciting for me play another time on this game with me!!

Very thanks!!

Archived